Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) (45859 Views)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nosurrenda: Why can't Buhari order the release of these girls na?
why can't goodluck rescue the girls. Why can't Goatluck order the arrest of Buhari. Why can't Goatluck protect Nigerians. Why can't Goatluck stop corruption. Why cant. Goatluck stop the killings

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by maingwaest(f): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by chinemerem26(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
jayseehe: I don't need to type many words, all I can say is GEJ is failure personified. anybody that disagrees with me is either a tribalist or a PDP shareholder

I bu ewu...
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Funniez: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
The circumstances surroundin dis abduction saga has loop-holes, I mean, one wuld not be wrong if he says that no gal was abducted in the first place. For example; 1. Till date, the actual number of gals kidnapped is not yet known. 2. Till date, the almighty u.s.a hasnt even known where these gals are. 3. It took bokoharam about 2 weeks to claim responsibility of d abduction saga. 4. It took bokoharam just one night to transport nearly 300 gals into sambisa forest, yet its taking our gallant soldiers who fought nd restored peace in many countries, more than two months to enter same forest. Why. 5. How come even after the abduction saga {even when d state is under SOE}, the bokoharam stil parade and killed more than 300 ppl in Ngala near Chibok without the military intervening? Killing more than 300 ppl and burning houses wuld take not less than 2 hours, how come the military didnt know about it In a state under S.O.E?? All thesame, if truelly these gals were abducted, I pray that b4 the end of dis month, we wuld celebrate dia return in Jesus name amen!!! Like if u also wish their return.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Anacksunamun: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ibn sultan: why can't goodluck rescue the girls. Why can't Goatluck order the arrest of Buhari. Why can't Goatluck protect Nigerians. Why can't Goatluck stop corruption. Why cabt. Goatluck stop the killings
Yeah, like Buhari and Obansanjo and our past leaders stopped corruption, right? Mtcheeewww!!

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by OjujuCalabar(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hard truth:

Region has never been a problem in Nigeria.

APC and PDP as a body may not BH.

The initial BH course may have been hijacked by politicians for some reasons.

Some of the reasons may be to discredit GEJ against 2015.

Those politician fear may be the issue of oil block renewal between 2015 and 2018.

BH coordinators may not be miscreants as we think because of the level of intelligence they operate.

BH members may not only be muslims as some people may think.

BH attack may not be targeted to any particular tribe or region.

BH insurgence may not be as a result of poverty as we speculated in the early days of their operations

Please high time we stood up against the excesses of the politicians in this country.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
lekkie073: so u mean 95% of Nigerians do not eat daily? U well so?

you think eating gala and pure water is adequate and normal.. see you..

Breakfast: Bread and Pure Water
Lunch: Gala and Pure Water
Dinner: Water and Salt (If available)
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
do yourself a favour and commit sucide
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by CharlieMaria(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
The Rosary is the answer to all these. If Nigeria wants peace let's all turn to OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by sammaking(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
jayseehe: I don't need to type many words, all I can say is GEJ is failure personified. anybody that disagrees with me is either a tribalist or a PDP shareholder
you be mumu i swear u cant do 1% of wht GEJ has don for this Nation
blame ur weak erection and ur wives' miscarriage on GEJ fool
go tell Shetima and the Northern elders If u the gals back

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by MarilynNash(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gamesound:

GEJ is nt The solution.... infact he should 4get this mata nd move on.
Humans though, he should forget the pain and suffering they go through, ofcos your daughter or sister isn't held captive so why should you care? Smh.
Do you know the case of Melanie? A british girl who was kidnapped 7 years ago, it may amaze you to know that even after these years, they are still searching for her, they didn't say ''oh it's just one child let's forget her and move on'', but here over 200 girls are missing and you want to forget, where is the love? Let this world end already.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by vicadex07(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
lekkie073: Chibok girls saga
126 missing.....it later changed to 2xx then initially 4 escaped from sambisa......later on another 2x escaped......
Then we hear DAT.......one is pregnant......they r sleeping with them.......they are molesting then......they are molesting them and shooting them....
.at the end of the day ..........we will hear DAT............they have killed them all...........then ............

We start the major debate............
Do u believe there was actually a kidnapping?

This nigerian season film go long gaan cool cool
I don't know how you people reason. If you believe boko haram is incapable of the kidnap then you're dumber than I thought. How about the 40 schools boy that were killed mercilessly prior to the kidnap or the inccessant bombings in the north that continues till date. Are they all lies propagated by the opposition to make Jonathan look silly. The only reason Jonathan and Jonathanians are refusing to believe the chibok kidnap is because of the unexpected worldwide outrage and media coverage concerning the kidnaps that exposed his, cluelessness, incompetence and callousness as a leader. My advice to all Jonanthanians...pls rent a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
where did senator Zanna's informant see that video that other Nigerians av not heard of? how come the senator has so many friends and acquaintance with insider information on boko haram? Wait! is this not the same senator zanna who was interrogated by the SSS for donating N1.5m to boko haram to buy sallah rams. https://www.nairaland.com/1082283/senator-zanna-gave-n1.5m-boko-haram
he even had a nephew in the dreaded sect who was later arrested..if y'all can remember.....

May thunder strike every of those northern bastards who's got a leperous hand in this boko haram matter!

angry

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by JAMZHIRE: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Those animals called Boko Haram can do anything.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Muhaymin(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
is he the commander-in-chief of the arm forces? u must be suffering from dementia. :-
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Johnnoo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
This is share PROPAGANDA!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Yemlizzy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
So saddening. When will an end come to all of this? I weep for this country of ours. These abducted girls must have suffered a lot! I just can't stop pitying them.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by lekkie073(m): 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
vicadex07: I don't know how you people reason. If you believe boko haram is incapable of the kidnap then you're dumber than I thought. How about the 40 schools boy that were killed mercilessly prior to the kidnap or the inccessant bombings in the north that continues till date. Are they all lies propagated by the opposition to make Jonathan look silly. The only reason Jonathan and Jonathanians are refusing to believe the chibok kidnap is because of the unexpected worldwide outrage and media coverage concerning the kidnaps that exposed his, cluelessness, incompetence and callousness as a leader. My advice to all Jonanthanians...pls rent a brain.
I won't rent a brain like u do angry
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Gamesound(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ibn sultan: why can't goodluck rescue the girls. Why can't Goatluck order the arrest of Buhari. Why can't Goatluck protect Nigerians. Why can't Goatluck stop corruption. Why cabt. Goatluck stop the killings

Ova kwilikwili dey worry U,, U guys startd it nd must end ...GEJ till 2019
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Mhudi: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
Nothing borders us here in this country: corruption lingers, nobody cares; bad governance, nobody cares; perpetual and habitual power outages, nobody cares; frequent school shutdown, nobody cares; high rate of unemployment, nobody cares; poor infrastructures and social amenities, nobody cares; Police brutality, nobody cares; daily killing of citizens, nobody cares. Is clear and easy to see that we have lost focus in this country and only brave hearts can redeem and rescue us and not this set of current politicians that call themselves leaders. Is even worst that young minds that suppose to think deeply and find solution to our problems have lost their minds of reasons by aligning themselves blindly and shamefully along the political divide.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by tit(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mhudi:
Is so pathetic that you reason like this. Some of this abducted school girls parents have died out of shock and trauma, their mothers currently undergoing rehabilitation, video of the kidnapped girls forceful conversion to Islam reciting the Koran shown, and with an obvious fact that that school was attacked because it is located in a Christian community and most of the students Christians. With all this, it beat my imagination to think that some people out there still believe that the kidnapping never took place. Okay, it never took place, but we should all make efforts to rescue the girls, establish the validity of the kidnapping, and unraveling the mystery surrounding this episode, else, one day, your mother, father, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunties, etc. will be kidnapped and nobody will believe your tale. They will rather say, "you frame it all."

what of the ones that were bitten by snakes?
those are the ones that are making me cry.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Abraham2013(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
The senator just confirmed dat d whole BH issue is simply b/cos GEJ wants 2 contest in 2015.
My question to mr senator is y r u guyz so afraid of GEJ contesting d 2015 polls? Contesting does not mean he has won after an incumbent president was unseated in Ivory coast not long ago.
Also senator remember dat u advised ur constituency people to over 2 cameroon, dat means d number of voters hav reduced drastically, not wen 2015 comes now u will manufacture 5 million voters 4rm out of space.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by vicadex07(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
lekkie073: I won't rent a brain like u do angry
quit being clueless like your boss. If you can't rent a brain, grow one like I did. Its never too late
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by vicadex07(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Abraham2013: The senator just confirmed dat d whole BH issue is simply b/cos GEJ wants 2 contest in 2015.
My question to mr senator is y r u guyz so afraid of GEJ contesting d 2015 polls? Contesting does not mean he has won after an incumbent president was unseated in Ivory coast not long ago.
Also senator remember dat u advised ur constituency people to over 2 cameroon, dat means d number of voters hav reduced drastically, not wen 2015 comes now u will manufacture 5 million voters 4rm out of space.
How come bombs
only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-
election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,
Rivers, Lagos?
This is what i think. i think jonathan is using boko
haram to create chaos in those states so that he
can have a reason to deploy heavy security
personnel to the states ( Ekiti Case study) to
intimidate the voters during election.
Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election
in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity
menace, and only conduct the presidential
election in states that are boko haram free, in
other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.
The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the whole
scheme a nationalistic view so that people would
not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why
boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst
of heavy presence of our gallant and
internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only
explanation is that there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram. Chibok
girls is a diversion. If the girls were not kidnapped then Jonathan has them. The Northerners cant be
killing their own people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this dirty
business for Jonathan like a contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars was used for, and much more). We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly
a revelation. THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE WHOLE NORTH is AFRAID. Jonathan is boko haram
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gamesound:

Ova kwilikwili dey worry U,, U guys startd it nd must end ...GEJ till 2019
WaW Gej till Kuje prison2015

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anacksunamun: Yeah, like Buhari and Obansanjo and our past leaders stopped corruption, right? Mtcheeewww!!
waw you must be a Novice of history and a baby when Buhari was in power. Corruption was at its minimum
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Abraham2013(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
vicadex07: How come bombs
only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-
election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,
Rivers, Lagos?
This is what i think. i think jonathan is using boko
haram to create chaos in those states so that he
can have a reason to deploy heavy security
personnel to the states ( Ekiti Case study) to
intimidate the voters during election.
Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election
in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity
menace, and only conduct the presidential
election in states that are boko haram free, in
other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.
The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the whole
scheme a nationalistic view so that people would
not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why
boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst
of heavy presence of our gallant and
internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only
explanation is that there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram. Chibok
girls is a diversion. If the girls were not kidnapped then Jonathan has them. The Northerners cant be
killing their own people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this dirty
business for Jonathan like a contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars was used for, and much more). We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly
a revelation. THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE WHOLE NORTH is AFRAID. Jonathan is boko haram
Going by ur analogy, y is BH not bombing kwara, lagos, ogun, oyo or rivers state? Abi all dis states I mentioned r dey not opposition states.
Also y r dere bomb blast in plateau n kaduna states, r those not pdp strong states?
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by vicadex07(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Abraham2013:
Going by ur analogy, y is BH not bombing kwara, lagos, ogun, oyo or rivers state? Abi all dis states I mentioned r dey not opposition states.
Also y r dere bomb blast in plateau n kaduna states, r those not pdp strong states?
Jonathan or boko haram don't need to. PDP's chance of winning anywhere in the southwest is 50:50 which is evident in the recent Ekiti elections. Yoruba people are very liberal and most usually vote out of reason and not sentiments unlike most of the people in the north. They are most likely to vote for a man who is both a muslim and from the North which makes Buhari a very formidable political opponent. But once the North is rulled out of the electoral process due to the current state of emergency and state of insecurity, then there is nothing or no one else whatsover that will stop Jonathan from winning come 2015. His people are definitely going to vote for him enmass plus about 50% of votes from southwest. Pls OPEN your eyes Nigerians.
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by zurine(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
I'm So so tired of this issue
Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
So allah asked them to convert these girls to muslim then break their own sharia law by raping these girls after converting them undecided
Psychopaths simply hiding behind religion

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) by SweetyZinta(f): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
bla -bla-bla!!!. Either on dis Earth or under it they must pay 4deir sins!! Making parents 2go tru this kind of Trauma 4 over 3months. #Sokoaya!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race / Presidential Election Results So Far: PDP In Early Lead / Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.