Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,731 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479778 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Coach1: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks @Strongbest

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Coach1:
Thanks @Strongbest

Nice job Sire. Please keep it up.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Contents of the old one (1ST EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Strongbest:
Lest I forget, I wish to publicly make it known to us that there's a little change in the price of our 2nd ebook.

It was formerly sold at a promotional price of N1,500, please be informed that it's now N2,000.

More also, note that the ebooks are not a must for anyone so don't stress your self if the price of any of the ebooks is considered too high (expensive) for you.

You can always use our table of contents to follow and learn our free training here.

Sincerely, I appreciate your usual cooperation and understanding.

Lots of love from strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Coach1: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2016
Sorry to disturb you once more @Strongbest. I am designing the label for my product right now, and am wondering what to write as the expiration date; how long does it last. Secondly, someone told me she produced her liquid soap and after a week it started losing thickness. What do you think could have caused this and how can it be forestalled.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2016
Coach1:
Sorry to disturb you once more @Strongbest. I am designing the label for my product right now, and am wondering what to write as the expiration date; how long does it last. Secondly, someone told me she produced her liquid soap and after a week it started losing thickness. What do you think could have caused this and how can it be forestalled.

Thanks

Heyllo Sir, nope I'm not disturbed at all and I like the fact that you post your questions here. The answers will definitely be useful/helpful to someone else.

1. Your liquid soap, following my formula will last 6-9 months without preservatives. Consider to always use clean water.

2. To avoid such, please cut down the use of SLS. Increase your texapon and use more of foam boaster than SLS. If possible, avoid it completely.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Sobandemojisola: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2016
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N500 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) I specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit, Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundry bar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, Balm, Vim powder, Toothpaste, Candle, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Insecticides, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, paint (white& coated) and Cloth dyeing
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, Biscuits, Bread baking&confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, Food drinks, fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour and Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:
::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity
::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products
::: Help in registration and setting up a factory.

Call: 0eight0six2six6seven6nine9
email: omujaidu@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
K! Finally, have changed the email used in registering this account. I guess that should allow me respond to your PMs now.

Never knew it was that simple though.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mr9ice2: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Contents of the old one (1ST EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.

Sir, sent you a mail asking for account details for d purchase of the ebooks but yet to hear from u. Please respond asap.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
mr9ice2:

Sir, sent you a mail asking for account details for d purchase of the ebooks but yet to hear from u. Please respond asap.

Done Sire.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
I think we are the one confusing ourselves sometimes.

I don't know where some of us always go to get all this funny formula from.

Honestly, it takes one who is really into production or who is practicing to put you through these things. It's practical, it's either you know it or you don't know it.

You can't just copy formula somewhere and start confusing your self with it. The internet is littered
with so much formula/recipes these days.

Trust me, most of them haven't practiced any of the formula they post on the internet. They just copy and paste and you too start wasting your time, chemicals and money producing rubbish.

I have made up my mind to stop treating questions not related to what you are taught here or get from my ebooks.

Please, let's be smart. If you are buying any formula from anyone, anywhere the person should be able to answer your questions if he's genuine and really knows what he's doing.

Seriously, I feel I'm just being used at times when you bring the mess for me to clean. Keep the mess where you get it.

In advance, I apologize when I don't respond to your mail if not in line with anything treated here or found in any of my ebooks.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2016
Alright, let's play this weekend.

For all your inquiries on quality and marketable ( commercial) SCOURING POWDER production, stay tuned here.

The above has been treated here before but due to much questions on it, I'm taking it again and this time, we will do it in a way to answer all your questions on it.

Requirement:

Please, get the following ready as I will like us to upload pictures from our production to assure me we are not just asking for it but ready to produce for real.

1. Caustic soda

2. Bicarbonate

3. Calcium

4. Flavour ( vanilla powder, strawberry etc. Any will do)

5. Soda ash

6. Salt (optional)

Get these ready before weekend please.

If you are following and ready for this, do the usual. Click the like or share button to show we are ready.

If the interest is low here, will take the pain to respond to the individuals that asked for it through mail.

Thanks.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Strongbest:
Alright, let's play this weekend.

For all your inquiries on quality and marketable ( commercial) SCOURING POWDER production, stay tuned here.

The above has been treated here before but due to much questions on it, I'm taking it again and this time, we will do it in a way to answer all your questions on it.

Requirement:

Please, get the following ready as I will like us to upload pictures from our production to assure me we are not just asking for it but ready to produce for real.

1. Caustic soda

2. Bicarbonate

3. Calcium

4. Flavour ( vanilla powder, strawberry etc. Any will do)

5. Soda ash

6. Salt (optional)

Get these ready before weekend please.

If you are following and ready for this, do the usual. Click the like or share button to show we are ready.

If the interest is low here, will take the pain to respond to the individuals that asked for it through mail.

Thanks.
amicable09 I think your new station would need the skills here. Oya frequent here more. Meanwhile Oga Strongbest can I pay for only that formula while I come for others later? Postrate. u get my drift based on our mails? thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by osez(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Strongbest:
If you are already into the production of any of the following items and you need help, feel free to join us here and get help: Gel air freshener, bar soaps (laundry, medicated/non medicated soap, powder detergent (like klin (formula)), shoe polish, customised candle, hair cream, after shave, methylated spirit etc.

If you are also thinking of starting up a new business in that line, you are welcome too.

Thanks.

pls where can I get soap mold to buy am thinking of going into toilet soap biz
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Zikkie(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Wow! Just stumbled on this... Weldone Strongbest! God bless and empower u d more!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by amicable09(f): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Babacele:
amicable09 I think your new station would need the skills here. Oya frequent here more. Meanwhile Oga Strongbest can I pay for only that formula while I come for others later? Postrate. u get my drift based on our mails? thanks.
grin grin grin
Absolutely! Following now more than ever before. cheesy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Babacele:

Alright Sir, could you please send me an email to that effect again?

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
osez:

pls where can I get soap mold to buy am thinking of going into toilet soap biz

Heyllo Sir, depends on what you have in mind. However, any mold can be constructed locally to meet your need. All you need do is visit furniture makers with sample of what you want.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zikkie:
Wow! Just stumbled on this... Weldone Strongbest! God bless and empower u d more!

Heyllo ma'am, it's nice to have you come around.....please, feel at home. Smile.

Amen to your prayers ma.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:56am On Oct 08, 2016
SCOURING POWDER

I will be giving several mix for this product, so feel free to choose anyone that you feel is pocket friendly to you. Anyone of the mixes I'm giving is effective.

Formula 1

1. Bicarbonate------------- 3 units

2. Soda ash------------------2 units

3. Caustic soda-------------1/10 unit

4. Salt-------------------------1/10 unit

5. SLS-------------------------1/2 unit

6. Flavour----------------- as desired

Procedures:

- pour the bicarbonate into a clean dry bowl

- Add the soda ash and stir to mix properly

- Add the caustic soda and continue to stir for like 3 minutes

- Add the salt and stir

- Now add your SLS and stir properly.

-Add the flavor of your choice and stir for like 5 minutes.

Finally, package the product for use.

Observation:

-You will notice I included SLS even though not in the list of recommended list earlier given.

-the SLS does nothing else than to cause the product to foam while using it. So, if you don't desire to see it foam, you can simply ignore it.

But remember, if you want to go commercial it will be a good idea.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Hope we'll all understand the measurement in units. If not, let me know and I will explain again.

Stay tuned as we continue later in the day.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mayorbch(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Strongbest:
SCOURING POWDER

I will be giving several mix for this product, so feel free to choose anyone that you feel is pocket friendly to you. Anyone of the mixes I'm giving is effective.

Formula 1

1. Bicarbonate------------- 3 units

2. Soda ash------------------2 units

3. Caustic soda-------------1/10 unit

4. Salt-------------------------1/10 unit

5. SLS-------------------------1/2 unit

6. Flavour----------------- as desired

Procedures:

- pour the bicarbonate into a clean dry bowl

- Add the soda ash and stir to mix properly

- Add the caustic soda and continue to stir for like 3 minutes

- Add the salt and stir

- Now add your SLS and stir properly.

-Add the flavor of your choice and stir for like 5 minutes.

Finally, package the product for use.

Observation:

-You will notice I included SLS even though not in the list of recommended list earlier given.

-the SLS does nothing else than to cause the product to foam while using it. So, if you don't desire to see it foam, you can simply ignore it.

But remember, if you want to go commercial it will be a good idea.

Thanks.

Send me the ebook asap. I've transferred the money

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
mayorbch:

Send me the ebook asap. I've transferred the money

Seen Sir...... you'll get it soon as I get home. Staying out a little longer than expected today.

I appreciate your patronage Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2016
RECIPE 2:

1. Calcium--------- 2 Units

2. Bicarbonate----2 units

3. Soda ash---------1 unit

4. SLS-----------------1/2 unit

5. Flavour------------as desired

Direction:

-Combine all of the above together with the flavor coming last in an empty bowl and stir to blend together. ( Stir for about 7-10 minutes)

-Finally, package for use.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by silvaline: 1:15am On Oct 11, 2016
Good day Mr Strongbest. I must commend u for your selfless service and I guarantee you must reap bountiful reward. I have just came across your thread a few days ago and have been reading the old posts but so far am convinced ur one of d rare gems. I have plans of going into production of some of the products you have been teaching us but due to some unavoidable circumstances I can't at the minute. But I just want to indicate that you have a keen and serious follower who will surely be producing as soon practically possible. I will email u too. God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
silvaline:
Good day Mr Strongbest. I must commend u for your selfless service and I guarantee you must reap bountiful reward. I have just came across your thread a few days ago and have been reading the old posts but so far am convinced ur one of d rare gems. I have plans of going into production of some of the products you have been teaching us but due to some unavoidable circumstances I can't at the minute. But I just want to indicate that you have a keen and serious follower who will surely be producing as soon practically possible. I will email u too. God bless u.

Heyllo Sir, it's great to have you come around and I feel honored to have a keen follower in the person of you.

Please, feel free to mail me anytime you deem fit/appropriate Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Afoskalex(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Is it the normal iodine salt or industrial salt we will use due tge scouring powder?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Afoskalex:
Is it the normal iodine salt or industrial salt we will use due tge scouring powder?

Well, the ideal salt to be used is one called koshering salt. It's bigger in size than the normal table salt, as in, not as smooth as the table salt.

But to avoid confusion and excuses of not getting such, kindly use your normal table salt.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:15am On Oct 12, 2016
Maybe I should stop the mix already. Seems people don't really find it interesting that much.

Has anyone even tried it out already or we are just collecting and storing the formula as usual?

Meanwhile, I have responded to all our mails.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.