Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479759 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by realadesco(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
my condolence bro, take heart

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Afoskalex(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Deeply sorry about the loss. May the Lord gives you the fortitude to bear the loss. God will keep those of us remaining IJN.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by yeancahwunmi(f): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
What happened is saddening, but all hope is not lost, there's resurrection for our dead loved ones. Please find solace in that.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Sobandemojisola: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
@strongbest, take heart. it is well.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Sobandemojisola: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Sobandemojisola:
You need to take action today and stop depending on your salary. Currently dollar is N500 Per dollar and Oil is $49 per barrel. so things are highly expensive in the market and yet your salary is the same because you dont have control over it. Get a plan B for yourself today.
«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) I specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit, Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundry bar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, Balm, Vim powder, Toothpaste, Candle, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Insecticides, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, paint (white& coated) and Cloth dyeing
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, Biscuits, Bread baking&confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, Food drinks, fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour and Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:
::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals
::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity
::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products
::: Help in registration and setting up a factory.

Call: 0eight0six2six6seven6nine9
email: omujaidu@gmail.com

we have included the following products and service:

1. mosquitoes killer candle
2. mosquitoes killer night cream
3. antimalarial soap
4. antimalarial body cream
5. writing of different business
proposals
A trial will surely convince you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Once again, thank you all for all the words of encouragement, SMS, calls etc. I truly appreciate.

God bless you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2016
Please check your mails. Have treated all our mails. If you paid for any of my ebooks, kindly check your inbox, ebooks sent.

To all my skin lightening cream project people, have sent you all a mail and details of our moves, please check and let me know if you have any complaint as regards to the date and time allotted to you. We can still re-schedule yours if not convenient for you, at your convenience.

Sincerely, I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by efzbah: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Strongbest:
Heyllo people. I'm bereaved and have been away for a while reason for not responding to our mails.

Please, bear with me. I shall resume responding to our mails soon as I'm coordinated enough.

Thanks.

Accept my condolence. The Lord shall grant you fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by afisofavour: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Heyllo people. I'm bereaved and have been away for a while reason for not responding to our mails.

Please, bear with me. I shall resume responding to our mails soon as I'm coordinated enough.

Thanks.
Sorry abt d loss. May d Lord console n comfort u n d family. God will put oil of joy in ur heart. May d deceased find forgiveness from God

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nicholas007: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Strongbest:

Sir, yes there are 15 products there in the book. Here are the products in the ebook:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

Sir, I'm sending you the e-book version of the book. It's a book written by me and approved by the Ministry of Education under general study.

For mode of payment, kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

please how can I get a copy of this book am in ekiti
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nicholas007:

please how can I get a copy of this book am in ekiti

Heyllo Sir, it's an e-book not a hard copy. So, you can have it sent to your email once payment is made.

Send me a mail to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nicholas007: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, it's an e-book not a hard copy. So, you can have it sent to your email once payment is made.

Or call

Thanks.

ok I will get back to you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nicholas007:

ok I will get back to you

Noted Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Azekimo: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Strongbest:

Noted Sire.

Thanks.
Great job you are doing sir strongbest. May God continue to bless you. Just discovered this and have gone through the thread..

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Azekimo:

Great job you are doing sir strongbest. May God continue to bless you. Just discovered this and have gone through the thread..

Heyllo Sir, I'm glad to know you find our thread interesting. And it's nice to have you come around.

I say a big Amen to your prayers Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Strongbest, accept my condolence. May God give you the strenght to bear the loss. Do take heart Sir.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2016
May d Almighty God give u strenght to bear d loss. My good oga @ dtop

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
mr strongbest
Sorry it's coming late, accept my condolence..m the lord knows best and he would surely give you the strength to move ahead........... cool

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Spandy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Strongbest:

Or call

Thanks.
pls how much is this particular version of your ebook?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Spandy:
pls how much is this particular version of your ebook?

Heyllo Sir, I'm trying to know which of the ebooks you are referring to. If you don't mind, could you please check page 107 to see the contents and the prices of all the available ebooks?.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Spandy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Contents of the old one (1ST EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.
I need the first ebook, I will transfer the money to your account tomorrow or next, thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Spandy:
I need the first ebook, I will transfer the money to your account tomorrow or next, thanks

Ok, noted Sir.

If you don't have the account details already, you may request for it through the above email address.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Analee(f): 9:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Oduok:

COMPARATIVE PRICE ANALYSIS:
IN EKET, AKWA IBOM I got the same quantity of chemicals this month, September, 2016:
Natrosol - 1/8kg (N500)
Sulphonic Acid - 1L (N900)
Soda Ash - 1/2kg (N150)
Caustic Soda - 1/4kg (N150)
STPP - 1/4kg (N150)
Perfume - 30ml (N250)
Texapon - 1/4kg (N300)
Colour - 1wrap (N100)
SLS - 1/4kg (N150)

IN OSOGBO, OSUN STATE, I got same quantity of chemicals this month at the rate of:
Natrosol - 1/8kg (N400)
Sulphonic Acid 1L (N600)
Soda Ash - 1/2kg (N90)
Caustic Soda - 1/4kg (N100)
STPP - 1/4kg (N75)
Perfume - 30ml (N250)
Texapon - 1/4kg (N250)
Colour - 1wrap (N50)
SLS - 1/4kg (N100)
So if you compare the prices you were given with two price regime that I have presented you will see that there is no significant difference. Whether you will make profit or "good profit" depend on the pricing model for your products. I produce: Liquid detergent, Bar Soap, Germicide, Air Freshener, and Bleach. And I am making good profit irrespective of how much and where I buy my chemicals. Set your Business Canvas Model straight.
gudmornin pals/mr strongbest pls does any one knows wer d chemicals ar sold n ph?tnx
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Analee:
gudmornin pals/mr strongbest pls does any one knows wer d chemicals ar sold n ph?tnx

Heyllo ma'am, I don't know where precisely you can get chemical stores in PH but if you stay tuned here- people living there will soon help out.

Please, PH people I expect your usual assistance......let's help a sister out with description of the location of chemical stores over there.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Have you people noticed the sudden increase in demand for liquid soap and bleach? Suddenly suddenly! Lols.

Guess we are finally getting there. This administration is a big blessing to those who know what they are doing.

I will be responding to some of our common questions here later. So, if I have referred you here, kindly stay tuned.

Meanwhile, all emails treated.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Oduok(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Analee:
Chat me up on whatsapp let me link you with someone in PH that is into the business
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oduok:

Chat me up on whatsapp let me link you with someone in PH that is into the business

Nice idea bro., but why not drop the contact here to help others who may also need the infor?

That way, I think it feels safe and we all can know how it goes.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
The prices of items have gone up and as a result we have no other choice than to also increase the price of our products.

I'm only going to drop the new price for liquid soap and bleach as these are the common items I get your questions about mostly.

-5litres of liquid soap N1,500

-10litres of liquid soap N3,000 (N2,700 is also ok even N2,500)

-20litres of bleach 3,500

-10litres of N2,000

Seriously, if any of these two items is priced far below the above given prices, you'll need to think again.

As for the bleach, I already explained to some of us how to maximize profit. Just make sure you don't over do it.

Above all, you have to give your best. You won't expect anyone to patronize you if your products are of low quality.

Please, give attention to the quality of your products first, no one will reject them.

All emails will definitely be treated before the day runs out but if you have sent any mail for over 5 days and haven't gotten a response from me, I think something is wrong somewhere.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Check your mail please. All mails treated.
Happy Sunday to you all.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Hi everyone, sorry to do this. I'm not a politician o. As a matter of fact, I don't like politics but I found myself so kin about this US Election.

I'm so all out for Hillary Clinton for reason I don't know. Hope someone is with me here and wishes me luck. Blushing.

I really want her to win........don't be annoyed if she's not your choice for any reason, let's just do it here for fun.

If she wins today, I will give crazy discount on all my ebooks through out this week.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Strongbest:
Hi everyone, sorry to do this. I'm not a politician o. As a matter of fact, I don't like politics but I found myself so kin about this US Election.

I'm so all out for Hillary Clinton for reason I don't know. Hope someone is with me here and wishes me luck. Blushing.

I really want her to win........don't be annoyed if she's not your choice for any reason, let's just do it here for fun.

If she wins today, I will give crazy discount on all my ebooks through out this week.

Thanks.

But u know d consequences of her winning

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.