Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480466 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Alright, judging from our poll new thing is all we want.
Stay around, something new coming your way shortly.

To all that got our ebooks this week, I trust you all received your bonuses.
Sincere appreciation for your patronages. God bless you all.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENTs

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Contents of the old one (1ST EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook

1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK

1. baby oil

2. pink oil hair cream

3. hair styling gel

4. nail paint remover

5. nail glue remover

6. gel air freshener

7. anointing oil (goya formula)

8. dusting powder (medicated powder)

9. facial powder (fashion powder)

10. After shave cream (unisex)

This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
RealityShot:
ahaa!
thank you..

thinking of focusing on liquid soap..
its the only one i can think of marketing now..

plus i got little space for soap bars..

question: can one add antiseptic stuff to liquid soap?

sorry i havent been able to read all 112 pages. Thanks

Sire, that's alright.

Antiseptic stuff? Well, that depends on your formulation and what you have in mind though.

But if you don't understand the chemistry of formulation yet please don't attempt it. As in, you just don't add anything to something without proper understanding of its function.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Strongbest:

Sire, that's alright.

Antiseptic stuff? Well, that depends on your formulation and what you have in mind though.

But if you don't understand the chemistry of formulation yet please don't attempt it. As in, you just don't add anything to something without proper understanding of its function.

Thanks.
ok..i will start by making liquid soap first..then antiseptic..

i still need to find where to buy all these stuff in my city though (ph)

also, you said germicide kills bacteria
while antiseptic prevents bacteria growth right?

i believe i will get your book eventually though..these info sem to b lacking finishing touches.

thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2016
RealityShot:

ok..i will start by making liquid soap first..then antiseptic..

i still need to find where to buy all these stuff in my city though (ph)

also, you said germicide kills bacteria
while antiseptic prevents bacteria growth right?

i believe i will get your book eventually though..these info sem to b lacking finishing touches.

thanks

Heyllo Sir, I think you are mixing something up here. The basic difference between germicide (disinfectant) and antiseptic is while germicide is used on inanimate object , antiseptic on the other hand is used on human. But they both prevent the growth of bacteria and also help to eliminate or get rid of some harmful bacteria.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2016
TABLE OF CONTENTs

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Contents of the old one (1ST EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook

1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 2,000 naira.

3RD EBOOK

1. baby oil

2. pink oil hair cream

3. hair styling gel

4. nail paint remover

5. nail glue remover

6. gel air freshener

7. anointing oil (goya formula)

8. dusting powder (medicated powder)

9. facial powder (fashion powder)

10. After shave cream (unisex)

This goes for N2,000 only.

I'm so jealous of our 3rd ebook, I call it the "3D", cheesy

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or call:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 1:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I think you are mixing something up here. The basic difference between germicide (disinfectant) and antiseptic is while germicide is used on inanimate object , antiseptic on the other hand is used on human. But they both prevent the growth of bacteria and also help to eliminate or get rid of some harmful bacteria.

Thanks.
wow! That's amazing!
Thank you so much!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 2:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Strongbest:

1. Caustic Soda---- 1 kg (180 naira)

2. Soda Ash--------1 kg (90 naira)

3. Sodium Sulphate........1kg (200 naira). Not very sure right now but it's around that price if not even cheaper. Haven't bought in a long while being using the one I have since last year. 1 kg can go a long way except, if you are using it in other production.

4. Fragrance........depends on the quantity you want. You can get as low 100-150 naira.

5. Oil based colourant (oil soluble colour)..................50 naira per sachet.

6. PKO ...................1 litre (200 naira). I know you didn't ask but some else might want to know later. Smile

Please note that, the price given above is the highest you can get the chemicals anywhere. If the price is higher by more than 10-20 naira then, run away.

Thanks.
Hi.. Have these prices changed in your area?
What's current?
Thank you Sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blessedqueen(f): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
RealityShot:

Hi.. Have these prices changed in your area?
What's current?
Thank you Sir
Caustic is now 500 1kg
Soda Ash 350_400
Pko- 470

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
blessedqueen:

Caustic is now 500 1kg
Soda Ash 350_400
Pko- 470
thank you Ma'am!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Oduok(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2016
RealityShot:

pls is sulphunic/sulphurnic acid
same as Sulphuric acid (H2SO4)?
Please stay away from sulphuric acid in your detergent production. They are never the same thing. Their chemical properties are so different. When you hear of sulphonic acid (take note of this spelling). It is a short form of Linear akylbenzenesulphonic acid - a sulphonated benzene compound as opposed to the erroneously belief that sulphonic acid is dilute or denatured sulphuric acid. I know a lot of people do production as a skill or trade. But there are people with specialized knowledge being trained in the field. Never use sulphuric acid as substitute for sulphonic acid. They do not relate.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Oduok(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2016
blessedqueen:

Caustic is now 500 1kg
Soda Ash 350_400
Pko- 470
you must be so blessed to buy PKO at 470naira per litre. We buy it for 600naira per litre in Eket, Port Harcourt, and Warri
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oduok:

Please stay away from sulphuric acid in your detergent production. They are never the same thing. Their chemical properties are so different. When you hear of sulponic acid (take note of this spelling). It is a short form of Linear akylbenzenesulphonic acid - a sulphonated benzene compound as opposed to the erroneously belief that sulphonic acid is dilute or denatured sulphuric acid. I know a lot of people do production as a skill or trade. But there are people with specialized knowledge being trained in the field. Never use sulphuric acid as substitute for sulphonic acid. They do not relate.

Smiles.

The first question to ask is, who sells sulfuric acid to anyone in chemical stores, and how accessible is it?

If you have read through this thread, I think at the early part of this thread or so, I have explained the difference between sulphurnic acid and sulphuric acid.

And I believe severally, we have talked about places to get your chemicals here.

From my response to his question, I used the term "technically."

Fact is, what so many of us were taught in school is totally different from what we have in the real life. I think we should go beyond paper work.........don't be surprised that many never even knew what our common caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) looks like all through the paper work years in school........ Lol.

Sulphurnic acid in a way can be derived from sulfuric acid. And of course sulfuric acid can be used in the production of detergents. This time, the process isn't exactly the same as we have here using sulphurnic acid.

So, have you learned something new today? Do you now know that sulphuric acid can equally be used in the production of detergent?

I remember when I had a hard time explaining the difference between bicarbonate (baking soda) and baking powder to some of us here.

By the way, seeing your explanations above I just have to smile, kindly go back and study sulphuric acid and its properties again and feel free to get back to me.

One thing I tell people is, if you have not handled it, used it, done it, don't argue. You may end up looking silly.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bravo @ BlessedQueen. I think you deserve an award for your helpful response and contribution always.

Looking forward to seeing more of your type here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Oduok(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Strongbest:

Smiles.

The first question to ask is, who sells sulfuric acid to anyone in chemical stores, and how accessible is it?

If you have read through this thread, I think at the early part of this thread or so, I have explained the difference between sulphurnic acid and sulphuric acid.

And I believe severally, we have talked about places to get your chemicals here.

From my response to his question, I used the term "technically."

Fact is, what so many of us were taught in school is totally different from what we have in the real life. I think we should go beyond paper work.........don't be surprised that many never even knew what our common caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) looks like all through the paper work years in school........ Lol.

Sulphurnic acid in a way can be derived from sulfuric acid. And of course sulfuric acid can be used in the production of detergents. This time, the process isn't exactly the same as we have here using sulphurnic acid.

So, have you learned something new today? Do you now know that sulphuric acid can equally be used in the production of detergent?

I remember when I had a hard time explaining the difference between bicarbonate (baking soda) and baking powder to some of us here.

By the way, seeing your explanations above I just have to smile, kindly go back and study sulphuric acid and its properties again and feel free to get back to me.

One thing I tell people is, if you have not handled it, used it, done it, don't argue. You may end up looking silly.

Thanks.
I do not engage in academic discourse except with people within my profession. Trade is different from profession. It would have safe stress for you to take correct. I learn a lot from you, same way so many people do. But this time learn rather than trying to teach. There is nothing called SULPHURNIC ACID. Go back to that comment and read again. The spelling etc. Sulphonation process using sulphuric in detergent is a known technology but beyond batch process that we are producing at this level.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oduok:

Please stay away from sulphuric acid in your detergent production. They are never the same thing. Their chemical properties are so different. When you hear of sulponic acid (take note of this spelling). It is a short form of Linear akylbenzenesulphonic acid - a sulphonated benzene compound as opposed to the erroneously belief that sulphonic acid is dilute or denatured sulphuric acid. I know a lot of people do production as a skill or trade. But there are people with specialized knowledge being trained in the field. Never use sulphuric acid as substitute for sulphonic acid. They do not relate.
wow! Thank God for bringing you!
thank you very much Sir!
may Almighty God protect you and your family from mortal danger for all eternity, in jesus' name i pray, amen!

chai..na so i for take waka oh!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Strongbest:

Thanks.
Sir..i believe you die.. but i for really order H2SO4.. cheesy
thanks for further explanation.. i just decided not to be a nerd about this and just make soap practically!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oduok:

I do not engage in academic discourse except with people within my profession. Trade is different from profession. It would have safe stress for you to take correct. I learn a lot from you, same way so many people do. But this time learn rather than trying to teach. There is nothing called SULPHURNIC ACID. Go back to that comment and read again. The spelling etc. Sulphonation process using sulphuric in detergent is a known technology but beyond batch process that we are producing at this level.

O my! One thing I hate is when someone begins to look at me as one claiming to know it all.

What exactly is your point? You said the young man should stay off sulphurnic acid in his production of detergent. Which implies it can't be used in the production of detergent.

And what do you mean by 'academic discourse?'
That you don't even know that sulphurnic acid can also be spell as sulphonic acid has even left me with nothing much to be desired of you. Seriously, I expected so much from you.

Sulphonic isn't an english word. Most of these chemicals have their names corned of out local languages like Greek and so on.

Another simple example is color and colour. While color is British, the Americans will call it colour. And in cosmetology we most times refer to it as colourant. Does that change its property?

While sulfuric can be spelt as sulphuric, sulfonic can as well be spell as sulphonic or sulphurnic depending on your pronunciation. There's no penalty for that, it's not an English word.

Trade is different from profession, and what exactly is this your profession?

The subtlety in your comment makes me wonder how it will feel if I go about telling people I'm an industrial chemist and a cosmetologist so I only want to engage in discourse with people of same profession.

Learning is something I always look forward to but I will gladly do only from someone who understands chemical formulations in total, I mean complex formulation, not from a self acclaimed professional who still argues or have issues understanding basic formulation or nomenclature and etymology of simple chemicals.

Thanks.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
RealityShot:

Sir..i believe you die..
but i for really order H2SO4.. cheesy

thanks for further explanation..
i just decided not to be a nerd about
this and just make soap practically!

Bro, honestly speaking, I'm very lazy when it comes to typing, I have said this here many times. Most times, I just go straight to the point.

When I said 'technically yes' to your question, I did so because I know you'll definitely not be given anything different from sulphurnic acid at the chemical store and since I already made it clear here on this thread that there's a difference between "sulfuric and sulpurnic acid, I wouldn't want to start another long story again.

Certainly, no one would have given you H2SO4 at the chemical store. Lols.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Strongbest:

Bro, honestly speaking, I'm very lazy when it comes to typing, I have said this here many times. Most times, I just go straight to the point.

When I said 'technically yes' to your question, I did so because I know you'll definitely not be given anything different from sulphurnic acid at the chemical store and since I already made it clear here on this thread that there's a difference between "sulfuric and sulpurnic acid, I wouldn't want to start another long story again.

Certainly, no one would have given you H2SO4 at the chemical store. Lols.

Thanks.
thats great cos am the kind of guy who would insisit on what he thinks is right..lol

thanks so much..

Quick Q:
this laundry soap we learnt,
can one bath with it?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Strongbest:

O my! One thing I hate is when someone begins to look at me as one claiming to know it all.

What exactly is your point? You said the young man should stay off sulphurnic acid in his production of detergent. Which implies it can't be used in the production of detergent.

And what do you mean by 'academic discourse?'
That you don't even know that sulphurnic acid can also be spell as sulphonic acid has even left me with nothing much to be desired of you. Seriously, I expected so much from you.

Sulphonic isn't an english word. Most of these chemicals have their names corned of out local languages like Greek and so on.

Another simple example is color and colour. While color is British, the Americans will call it colour. And in cosmetology we most times refer to it as colourant. Does that change its property?

While sulfuric can be spelt as sulphuric, sulfonic can as well be spell as sulphonic or sulphurnic depending on your pronunciation. There's no penalty for that, it's not an English word.

Trade is different from profession, and what exactly is this your profession?

The subtlety in your comment makes me wonder how it will feel if I go about telling people I'm an industrial chemist and a cosmetologist so I only want to engage in discourse with people of same profession.

Learning is something I always look forward to but I will gladly do only from someone who understands chemical formulations in total, I mean complex formulation, not from a self acclaimed professional who still argues or have issues understanding basic formulation or nomenclature and etymology of simple chemicals.

Thanks.

You should have asked Mr ITk up there if he has gone to the market to ask for that chemical and they told him that wasn't the name. Does he actually know anything about chemistry? Because he sounds more like a graduate of English. Oga Strong best pls next time ignore people like that. Thanks for the businesses that you have created with this job.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Prince16: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2016
1miccza:

You should have asked Mr ITk up there if he has gone to the market to ask for that chemical and they told him that wasn't the name. Does he actually know anything about chemistry? Because he sounds more like a graduate of English. Oga Strong best pls next time ignore people like that. Thanks for the businesses that you have created with this job.

I'm afraid ,no!
If Strong best does not clear such airs, laymen would easily be swayed by such "hypothesors".

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Prince16: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2016
@Strongbest, I can see dt d manuals do not contain information about refillable ink (for whiteboard marker) production. Or does d procedure for paint production cover (ie can be applied to) production of refillable ink?
Thanks ........and merry Christmas
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Strongbest
Merry Christmas!!! for all the hope you have given, may you and your generations receive a thousand times more!
I Wish You Very Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Prince16:

I'm afraid ,no!
If Strong best does not clear such airs, laymen would easily be swayed by such "hypothesors".

it would have been easier and lighter if Mr ITK was more polite

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Prince16: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
1miccza:

it would have been easier and lighter if Mr ITK was more polite
Very true.......unfortunately, he set himself up. 4 a 'Humpty-Dumpty' fall.
SMH undecided

#(Hopefully) lesson learnt!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Prince16:

Very true.......unfortunately, he set himself up. 4 a 'Humpty-Dumpty' fall.
SMH undecided

#(Hopefully) lesson learnt!

Exactly bro
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
1miccza:

Exactly bro
Strongbest has always said.. Go out and do practical
So that you know how these things work..
But that school bit turned "professional"
Comes here says something useful..
Then goes ahead to spoil it all...

Try to swallow your chicken and know when to back down Oduok
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
RealityShot:
Strongbest has always said.. Go out and do practical So that you know how these things work.. But that school bit turned "professional" Comes here says something useful.. Then goes ahead to spoil it all...
Try to swallow your chicken and know when to back down Oduok
grin grin @ school bit turned professional
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lols. These guys above though.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for all the wishes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
RealityShot:

thats great cos am the kind of guy who would insisit on what he thinks is right..lol

thanks so much..

Quick Q:
this laundry soap we learnt,
can one bath with it?

Sire, you can but you may not like it on your skin, especially if you have a delicate skin.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Prince16:
@Strongbest, I can see dt d manuals do not contain information about refillable ink (for whiteboard marker) production. Or does d procedure for paint production cover (ie can be applied to) production of refillable ink?
Thanks ........and merry Christmas

Heyllo Sire, no, the procedure for production of paint is different from that of ink.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.