Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479754 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ok ma'am, there we go!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
It took her months trying to get these formulas from me but her products are ready and already selling in less than a week. Isn't that really inspiring?

Your patience and understanding is golden..........................

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
-----------------------
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Take note of some names of products I upload here. They will surely go far.

I may not be here when some of them find their way up there but remember how little they started...be motivated.

Starting little is just the way forward.

They are going places for sure.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2017
For some of us that have already sent our phone digits for the bar soap pro watsap group, I will be adding us all up shortly, once we are set to run I will announce it here to help us know if we are left out or not.

Do have a lovely week.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ggoldmine: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Strongbest:
Ok ma'am, there we go!
nice products. love the container with orange product.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
hello oga strong best pls I want to buy d eBook on bar soap n wen can I join d watsap group ?
secondly u promise to work on my eBook regarding carbonated water production bt it more Dan a week now bring yet sir!!!!!!!!!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
mrgana1:
hello oga strong best pls I want to buy d eBook on bar soap n wen can I join d watsap group ?
secondly u promise to work on my eBook regarding carbonated water production bt it more Dan a week now bring yet sir!!!!!!!!!

Ooops! I'm really sorry sir about the carbonated water stuff. I must be honest with you, I haven't worked on that.....not that I've forgotten but the space to put up something very concise for you is the issue here but trust me, I will definitely do as promised Sir.

As a matter of fact, I starred your message as a matter than needs to be treated. Please, be merciful Sire while I find me enough time to do as required!

The watsap group should be up and running this weekend.....still compiling our contacts.

However, I hope to end the sales of the ebook already to help us have a very small group that can be well attended to.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Strongbest:

Ooops! I'm really sorry sir about the carbonated water stuff. I must be honest with you, I haven't worked on that.....not that I've forgotten but the space to put up something very concise for you is the issue here but trust me, I will definitely do as promised Sir.

As a matter of fact, I starred your message as a matter than needs to be treated. Please, be merciful Sire while I find me enough time to do as required!

The watsap group should be up and running this weekend.....still compiling our contacts.

However, I hope to end the sales of the ebook already to help us have a very small group that can be well attended to.

Thanks.
Sir, can you still be merciful and sell to me the e-book on bar soap? Was away off here for a while.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
pls Mr strongbest let those still interested be among the few in the whatsap training. pls is d account details for payment still gtb?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2017
motemi111:

Sir, can you still be merciful and sell to me the e-book on bar soap? Was away off here for a while.

Heyllo Sir, kindly send me an email to our official email: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2017
mrgana1:
pls Mr strongbest let those still interested be among the few in the whatsap training. pls is d account details for payment still gtb?

Yes Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Strongbest:

Yes Sire.

Thanks.
hello Sir!
please that transparent wrapper used on many soap brands now (eg: waw, sambo, etc)
where can i find it? Artshop, printers shop or where?

btw , is it good our bar soap as you thought here?
thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by smallblow: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
Good day sir prof Strongbest, I came across ur post and I am interested in ur ebooks. I have mail u and I haven't got reply from u. I will be glad if u reply my mail. From HADEYWHALEY thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by MssRose(f): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
RealityShot:

hello Sir!
please that transparent wrapper used on many soap brands now (eg: waw, sambo, etc)
where can i find it? Artshop, printers shop or where?

btw , is it good our bar soap as you thought here?
thanks

Heyllo Sir, the easiest way to find such is through the printers. Ask them, they can be of help as to where you can get yours. But mind you, most of those ones you see are customized. (Usually designed by the company itself for their personal use)

I don't get your last question Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
smallblow:
Good day sir prof Strongbest, I came across ur post and I am interested in ur ebooks. I have mail u and I haven't got reply from u. I will be glad if u reply my mail. From HADEYWHALEY thanks.

Check your mail Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
MssRose:
I really would like to participate in the soap production lesson but I really do not have the guts to request sir because I've not produced anything since I got the other e-book since 2 weeks ago due to unavoidable circumstances . sir please can I still join the group now.

Ma'am, I don't quiet understand the first part of your post but for the watsap group, no ma'am.

If you meant to say you already got the new ebook on bar soap pro, kindly send your watsap number to our official email address and you'll be added ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Strongbest:

Ma'am, I don't quiet understand the first part of your post but for the watsap group, no ma'am.

If you meant to say you already got the new ebook on bar soap pro, kindly send your watsap number to our official email address and you'll be added ma.

Thanks.
Hi bro ,being busy with our patient and this is 8th week of treating falariasis with the Postrate. I ll give you good update soon as I resume class soon. I lost some of my ebooks recently but still checking my archive. God bless.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Babacele:
Hi bro ,being busy with our patient and this is 8th week of treating falariasis with the Postrate. I ll give you good update soon as I resume class soon. I lost some of my ebooks recently but still checking my archive. God bless.

Heyllo Sir, really being a while I heard from you.

Sorry about the loss of some of your ebooks, please, feel free to request for the ones you may be unable to retrieve Sir.

Will really like to know how it's going with our patient.

And amen to your prayers. You are welcome back Sire!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by udiman0: 1:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Immachukwudi@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, really being a while I heard from you.

Sorry about the loss of some of your ebooks, please, feel free to request for the ones you may be unable to retrieve Sir.

Will really like to know how it's going with our patient.

And amen to your prayers. You are welcome back Sire!

Thanks.
Thanks a million. God bless.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Babacele:
Thanks a million. God bless.

Anytime Sir. Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, the easiest way to find such is through the printers. Ask them, they can be of help as to where you can get yours. But mind you, most of those ones you see are customized. (Usually designed by the company itself for their personal use)

I don't get your last question Sire.

Thanks.
thank you

i meant; are the sealed nylon wraps good for cold process soap as thought here?
or are paper preferable?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Good morning.......my bar soap pro people please check to see that you are already added to the watsap group. If you haven't, it means you haven't sent your details.

Do so now, we are already up and will be running any moment from now.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2017
RealityShot:

thank you

i meant; are the sealed nylon wraps good for cold process soap as thought here?
or are paper preferable?

Well Sir, I haven't tried that but I think you will be good provided is done after the soap has cured completely.

However, I advise you do a little experiment on that to ascertain my claim.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Strongbest:

Well Sir, I haven't tried that but I think you will be good provided is done after the soap has cured completely.

However, I advise you do a little experiment on that to ascertain my claim.

Thanks.
OK thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Heyllo Sir/Ma, we are already on the move, if you haven't sent your details you are already missing out.

Please, where is madam Blessed Queen? Kindly get to me.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tjmc: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Pls strongbest what's the quantity of margerine that is needed for a half kilo of milk. I want to produce condensed milk. Is simas margarine ok because thats what i bought. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
tjmc:
Pls strongbest what's the quantity of margerine that is needed for a half kilo of milk. I want to produce condensed milk. Is simas margarine ok because thats what i bought. Thanks

Awwww! I almost forgot we did something like that back then. Lols.

K Sir, just use 1 spoon very full then add a little. I mean very little (1spoonful will still work) .

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.