Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479715 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mrgana1: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hello to d house. Mr strongbest May continue to reveal more secret of formulation to u n also to us (followers of ds great thread)…i got ur eBook on soft cos I was more interested on how to Mk carbonated water. I followed d instruction strickly bt d result I got after d days u instructed was something more of tick liquid n it took d colour of the yeast. I took time to study the chemistry behind reaction of all d matterials u instructed n I discover it will result to alcohol instead of carbonated water. I had mail u earlier bt no response. ur advice n corrections sir?......

On issue of new book on tablet sir, sincerely all d ebooks sold here I believe u jst sell dem primarily to empower n touch lives for gud cos dey r cheap.God will reward u. Considering the harsh environment, season of no money and ur basic aim of touching lives I beg u to reduce d price from 2k to ......... especially for those who hv d oda eBook on soap production. Tnks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Valobit:

Good morning Yet to see your update on the new ebook. People are waiting patiently. Thanks

Update coming soon ma'am. I'm sorry for keeping us waiting.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good evening everybody.

Sincere apologies for not updating us on the sale of our new ebook (Simplified ebook on production of tablet soaps).

Well, I asked the few people here that already paid N2,500 for the ebook to request for a refund of N500 but they all declined a refund.

However, I have sent a special work of mine to each of them as a reward for their zeal to learn. I truly appreciate you all.

I have decided to let the ebook go for N2,000 to anyone who's interested.

As soon as we have few more buyers from here, we should end the sale to protect unnecessary circulation of it. And I do believe that we'll all cooperate to help us move forward.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
mrgana1:
Hello to d house. Mr strongbest May continue to reveal more secret of formulation to u n also to us (followers of ds great thread)…i got ur eBook on soft cos I was more interested on how to Mk carbonated water. I followed d instruction strickly bt d result I got after d days u instructed was something more of tick liquid n it took d colour of the yeast. I took time to study the chemistry behind reaction of all d matterials u instructed n I discover it will result to alcohol instead of carbonated water. I had mail u earlier bt no response. ur advice n corrections sir?......

On issue of new book on tablet sir, sincerely all d ebooks sold here I believe u jst sell dem primarily to empower n touch lives for gud cos dey r cheap.God will reward u. Considering the harsh environment, season of no money and ur basic aim of touching lives I beg u to reduce d price from 2k to ......... especially for those who hv d oda eBook on soap production. Tnks

Heyllo Sir, sorry about not getting your carbonated drink right.

Lols @the alcohol part. Sir, I think I know exactly what happened. Please, assume you learned nothing in that direction at all.

I doubt I got your mail on that or probably something went wrong. Kindly re-send and I will treat accordingly Sir.

Concerning the price of the new ebook Sir, I really do understand the present situation in this country but I think it won't be fair to ask for discount after some of us here already paid N2,500 for it. Though I already sent them something worth much more than the N2,500.

Considering the content of the ebook, 2k isn't much for it Sir, those who already got the ebook understand what I mean.

It would have even been better if we all have spoken up when I threw it open here for us to decide the price.

The ebook doesn't really have anything to do with the first ebook because it's a new one entirely.

Honestly, I appreciate your submission Sir.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
Nothing rejoices my heart as seeing my own student doing well and even better in some areas.
The attached images are some of the products of one of us. You all will be amazed at the level she's gone. Her sale is far greater than I've recorded myself. lol.

Trust me, we have a lot of us here doing really great, some are just quiet...........but still not happy with some here that are yet to take action.

The last image is turmeric (processed one) she got as directed.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adisarasaq(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2017
@Strongbest please sir, don't stop selling the new book on tablet soap yet.
Please Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Strongbest:
Nothing rejoices my heart as seeing my own student doing well and even better in some areas.
The attached images are some of the products of one of us. You all will be amazed at the level she's gone. Her sale is far greater than I've recorded myself. lol.

Trust me, we have a lot of us here doing really great, some are just quiet...........but still not happy with some here that are yet to take action.

The last image is turmeric (processed one) she got as directed.

Thanks.

which better for storing soap?;
1) nylon
2) carboard paper
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Valobit(f): 3:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Strongbest:
Good evening everybody.

Sincere apologies for not updating us on the sale of our new ebook (Simplified ebook on production of tablet soaps).

Well, I asked the few people here that already paid N2,500 for the ebook to request for a refund of N500 but they all declined a refund.

However, I have sent a special work of mine to each of them as a reward for their zeal to learn. I truly appreciate you all.

Good morning,
I sent you a mail requesting for your account details. I'm yet to get a response. Pls could you be kind enough to reply?
Thanks

As soon as we have few more buyers from here, we should end the sale to protect unnecessary circulation of it. And I do believe that we'll all cooperate to help us move forward.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Heyllo everyone. Please, if I have unfinished business with you kindly exercise a little patience. I'm away from home right now.

And if your email require a lengthy response or concentration, I will attend to it as soon as I can concentrate.

I appreciate our cooperation. God bless you all.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
RealityShot:

which better for storing soap?;
1) nylon
2) carboard paper

Heyllo Sir, it depends on the stage of the soap at a point but you definitely would like your soap to breathe, so carboard or paper like is the best.

Except the soap is in gelling process (phase).......or if the method used yield a very solid bar.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 12:29am On Feb 28, 2017
deeboy4real:
Hello Boos Is Ur Boy Dee, It Being A Longtime And Am Down With A Little Sickness Now Am Back On Feet And I Give All De Glory To Almight God, Sir Please I Miss De Class Alot I Drop Out At Page 100, And Am Back To Cash Up With It Only To Find Out Dat You Have Treat What Cash My Attention Must, De Diebetes Please Boos I Need It Cause I Told My Dad Was A Diebetes Peacent..?Please Help Me Out...Sending My Mail In On This.
Hello Boss I Say A Very Big Thank You In Thee Name Of Jesus, Sir I Am Very Happy For This And Dad Send A Word Saying He Is Greatiful And Ever Seen He As Come To No This Trend True Me He Have Alwayz Been Happy Knowing That Something Good Will Comes Out Of It For Him, He Said And I Colt {oni Mo Koro} Amin, Sir Please Bless From Your Boy Dee.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Strongbest:
Good evening everybody.

Thanks.

Sir I Read About The Tablet Soap Is This Diffent From What We Have In Thee First Ebook We But If Yes How Mush Is It And How Can I Get A Copy Thank's
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by sirgcfr(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good day Strongbest. Please I need a complete ebook on chalk production especially the formula sir. Pls kindly help.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by asha01: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Strongbest:
ANTISEPTIC

Materials And Quantity Needed For Production Of 1 Litre Of Antiseptic (Dettol Formula)

(Using tin milk cup as our measuring tool)

1. Texapon........1/2 tin milk cup of texapon

2.Pine oil........1 tin milk cup

3. Phenol........1 tin milk cup

4. Chloroxylenol..........1/2 tin milk cup

5. IPA (Isopropanol).......2 tin milk cups

6. Dettol colorant............ As desired or quantity that will give you the exact color of dettol (brown yellow).

7. Water.................3 tin milk cups

Chemical composition of the product in percentage as follows:

Texapon.............. 5 0/0

Pine oil.................9 o/0

Phenol...................9 o/0

Chloroxylenol........4.5 0/o

IPA (Isopropanol)......12 o/0

please can you show us picture of the size and type of tin milk cup you talked about since there are different sizes.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
deeboy4real:
Hello Boss I Say A Very Big Thank You In Thee Name Of Jesus, Sir I Am Very Happy For This And Dad Send A Word Saying He Is Greatiful And Ever Seen He As Come To No This Trend True Me He Have Alwayz Been Happy Knowing That Something Good Will Comes Out Of It For Him, He Said And I Colt {oni Mo Koro} Amin, Sir Please Bless From Your Boy Dee.

All thanks to God Sire and amen to your prayers.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
deeboy4real:
Sir I Read About The Tablet Soap Is This Diffent From What We Have In Thee First Ebook We But If Yes How Mush Is It And How Can I Get A Copy Thank's

Yes Sir, it's a new one and very different. It's just N2,000 for those who already have the old ebook and N2,500 for those who haven't.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
asha01:

please can you show us picture of the size and type of tin milk cup you talked about since there are different sizes.

Heyllo ma'am, it's the conventional peak milk thin cup.

Uhmm, just go and buy a peak milk thin of N150, drink it and open the thin and use it for your measurement.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please, you can now check your mail. In case you still haven't received my response, your mail definitely need concentration and time to treat.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2017
sirgcfr:
Good day Strongbest. Please I need a complete ebook on chalk production especially the formula sir. Pls kindly help.

Heyllo Sir, I've responded to your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 2:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, it depends on the stage of the soap at a point but you definitely would like your soap to breathe, so carboard or paper like is the best.

Except the soap is in gelling process (phase).......or if the method used yield a very solid bar.

Thanks.
ok thank you Sir..

please i want to confirm:
in liquid soap,
the quantity of C.M.C is same as Nitrosol, right?
how about the water needed to mix C.M.C , is it same quantity as that of Nitrisol?

thank you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2017
RealityShot:

ok thank you Sir..

please i want to confirm:
in liquid soap,
the quantity of C.M.C is same as Nitrosol, right?
how about the water needed to mix C.M.C , is it same quantity as that of Nitrisol?

thank you

Heyllo Sir. Just remember C.M.C has to be soaked for over 24hours before use.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Heyllo people, it's a new month.
Wishing everyone here a blessed month.

Please, have a business of your own this month. Just start anyhow.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
feels good to be back here once more.... Holiday things(time to play around productively grin
@strongbest good evening sir, sent you a text...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
lgboks:
feels good to be back here once more.... Holiday things(time to play around productively grin
@strongbest good evening sir, sent you a text...

You are welcome back Sir. Hope you are enjoying holiday.

Treated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir. Just remember C.M.C has to be soaked for over 24hours before use.

Thanks.
ok..thank you Sir.. i hope C.M.C and nitrosol give about same consistency in the final soap?
am doing small market research..
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2017
I personally don't use C.M.C, I lack that patience. I use nitrosol.

So, you may have to carry out the experiment to ascertain that your self. @ Realityshot

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2017
Strongbest:
I personally don't use C.M.C, I lack that patience. I use nitrosol.

So, you may have to carry out the experiment to ascertain that your self. @ Realityshot

Thanks.
ok..thank you so much.

good morning Sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Good morning everyone.

I've responded to our mails.

However, there are some emails I refused to respond to, that's because I don't know how else to make us understand.

I already stated it here that the new ebook on tablet soap (Practical Guide on Tablet Soap Production) is a new work entirely and does not have anything to do with you having the first ebook.

The ebook is about 30 pages with details and lots of formula on tablet soap production of various types.

I also stated it there that I'm giving us a month mentorship from the day of purchase.

So what else? Is all that too much for N2,500 and N2,000? If you mail me asking for discount, I'm sorry but definitely won't respond to such email.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2017
RealityShot:
ok..thank you so much.
good morning Sir

My pleasure Sire. A very good morning to you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by yshoneye: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2017
hello everyone pls I need d contact (phone no n address) of plastic manufacturing companies in lagos.....or whr I can get plastic @ a cheaper rate to save cost smiley
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by RealityShot: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2017
See ..i run from liquid soap in port harcourt o!
yesterday, i priced the local liquid soaps.. 1.5L ~ #200! 75cl ~ #100!
morning fresh and mama are around 500/L
i can't see profitability in such condititions...
but i will continue me research shaa.. inputs are just too expensive to compete at that local rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.