Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481345 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
Happy new month to everyone here. Wishing us a very wonderful and blessed month.

I must not fail to appreciate us for our zeal, patronages, trust, understanding and cooperation.

I'm glad I have people like you here who believe so much in what I do. I owe you all my commitment and I pledge my support wherever and whenever needed.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2017
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):
1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 2,000
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula on
liquid cold Starch Production only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)
How to order, simply send me an
email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2017
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Babacele: 8:05am On May 02, 2017
Strongbest:
Happy new month to everyone here. Wishing us a very wonderful and blessed month.

I must not fail to appreciate us for our zeal, patronages, trust, understanding and cooperation.

I'm glad I have people like you here who believe so much in what I do. I owe you all my commitment and I pledge my support wherever and whenever needed.

Thanks.
bros did u get my mail about our patient?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2017
Babacele:
bros did u get my mail about our patient?

Not yet Sire! When did you send it please?

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2017
To some of us that have been trying to reach me on our official line (09092125124) but couldn't, I apologize please.

It'll be on shortly.......however, every email is always promptly treated.

Kindly send an email to our official email address:
goldzmyne@gmail.com or call in the evening time, 7Pm Upward.

Thanks.

OK, our official line is back and always available...........you can now call to order for any of our products and ebooks.

We still look forward to accommodate more distributors of our newly launched products, pink lip cream inclusive.

My sincere appreciation goes to those of us that have pushed us out of our comfort zone and motivated us greatly to increase our scale of production. A very big thanks to you all.
Much love from Strongbest.

WISHING US ALL A VERY A WONDERFUL WEEK.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2017
Morning house.

All ebooks sent to those who made payment any of our ebooks.

If you have not yet seen yours and you paid since yesterday, it means you have not sent your payment details. Please, do so as soon as possible.

I'm treating our mails and everyone will be attended to before the day runs out.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2017
OK, our official line is back and always available...........you can now call to order for any of our products and ebooks.

We still look forward to accommodate more distributors of our newly launched products, pink lip cream inclusive.

My sincere appreciation goes to those of us that have pushed us out of our comfort zone and motivated us greatly to increase our scale of production. A very big thanks to you all.
Much love from Strongbest.

WISHING US ALL A VERY A WONDERFUL WEEK.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Oteleye(f): 12:43pm On May 09, 2017
Bring all your bitcoins, payoneer and skrill funds to me. I buy at sweet rate. 07036619532
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 12:50pm On May 09, 2017
How do I identify izal booster, carbolic acid and izal concentrate

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2017
zarinaAin:
How do I identify izal booster, carbolic acid and izal concentrate

Heyllo Sir, the best thing to do is to ask them to label your chemicals for you as a newbie.

You'll only get to know the difference as you become familiar with the chemicals with constant use.

The difference is in the color, smell and texture. I don't think I know how to explain such. Lols.

However, When you add water to carboxylic it thickens up, depends on the type though. We have two types of carboxylic acid. That's all I can say sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2017
Heyllo great people.

Please, to some of us I asked to stay tuned to this thread in response to your mail, kindly do so.

I noticed the same question is becoming too frequent, so it's better we sort it out here once and for all.

All questions on liquid soap and antiseptic will be addressed here shortly.

Possibly before or by weekend we should deal with all such issues.

It's my earnest desire and expectation that everyone following this thread should be a pro on anything liquid soap already.

I shall take my time to explain some techniques and all you need to know about having a quality and profitable liquid detergent just as promised us.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 8:10am On May 10, 2017
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, the best thing to do is to ask them to label your chemicals for you as a newbie.

You'll only get to know the difference as you become familiar with the chemicals with constant use.

The difference is in the color, smell and texture. I don't think I know how to explain such. Lols.

However, When you add water to carboxylic it thickens up, depends on the type though. We have two types of carboxylic acid. That's all I can say sir.

Thanks.

The seller wasn't too nice and there was no other place I can go
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 8:12am On May 10, 2017
Strongbest:

Thanks.

Thank you sir

Please how many litres of liquid soap will this materials make

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 8:16am On May 10, 2017
That my izal production. The brownish substance didn't dissolve

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2017
Heyllo Sir, I can't by merely seeing picture tell you how many litres these stuffs will produce, since I'm not a wizard, lols. You've got to know the quantity of each chemical sold to you and state it.

I'm assuming the sulphurnic acid is a litre while the nitrosol up there is 1/8 kg but that's so unprofessional, you don't guess in production.

However, kindly stay tuned as I have promised to address some issues on liquid soap production here.

I will be showing us how to understand and choose our measurement based on what we have available to us at home. Definitely, that will help you produce any quantity you want easily and accurately.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2017
zarinaAin:
That my izal production. The brownish substance didn't dissolve

Ah! What's that brownish thing floating on top? Doesn't look nice please.

Did you use texapon? Please read the lesson on Izal production properly and follow the instruction.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2017
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CHEMICALs

Just as promised us, I will start by showing us some basic functions and reactions of some of our commonly used chemicals then we move on to measurement and so on.

I believe this will be very helpful to us especially, the newbies among us. It should and will definitely answer all your questions as frequently asked.

Kindly stay tuned and gett down something as much as you can.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by innak: 9:27am On May 12, 2017
pls where can I get a plastic mould for bar soap production as attached below

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 7:43pm On May 13, 2017
Strongbest:

Ah! What's that brownish thing floating on top? Doesn't look nice please.

Did you use texapon? Please read the lesson on Izal production properly and follow the instruction.

Thanks

Yes I used texapon. Maybe I didn't dissolve a chemical and I could not identify booster

You said they are 2types of booster

Can you explain further
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Japhoriko: 8:01pm On May 13, 2017
Nice job strongbest, this is wonderful
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2017
zarinaAin:

Yes I used texapon. Maybe I didn't dissolve a chemical and I could not identify booster

You said they are 2types of booster

Can you explain further

Really? No Sir, I never said there was two types of booster. Look it up again, was talking about carboxylic acid Sire.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2017
Japhoriko:
Nice job strongbest, this is wonderful

Thanks Sire.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2017
Ok, talking about liquid detergent.

Everything is simple if you follow all the instructions given. There are basic or certain reactions to look out for, especially, a first timer.

Just note that these chemicals are very loyal and very obedient to your commands.

They won't jump on you if you don't jump on them, so you don't have to be afraid of anything. Understand your chemicals and be in charge always.

There are 3 very Important aspects or things you need to give attention to when producing your liquid detergent:

1. Measurement

2. Mixing (stirring)

3. Steps.

I will be taking them one by one and everything you need to understand to help you take charge of your production.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2017
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CHEMICALs

1. Sulphurnic acid: This is your basic or main foaming agent

2. Texapon: it's a surfactant (a surface active agent). You've heard people say texapon is forming agent right? Well, not really. I don't know how I'm going to explain this because I don't want to start this lesson all over again, I intend to keep it as short as possible. Texapon helps get your soapy water to penetrate the object or material being cleansed.......thereby, increasing the cleansing ability of the soap.

That's just how simple I can put it right now. Lols.

3. Caustic soda...............it's a stain remover

4. Soda ash-------------also increases the cleansing ability of your soap

5. Nitrosol: it's just a thickning agent

6. STPP: this is another chemical that requires a lot of explaination but in summary, it helps soften the water and increase the overall cleansing ability of your detergent.

7. Fragrance: meant to give you detergent a nice smell

8. Colorant: to give it a good look.

9. SLS/Assess Rice: they both perform the same function. They are forming agent.

10. Foam boaster: well, this is the name a lot of people call it but it's real name is CDEA. It helps to increase the foaming of the detergent and also helps to keep the thickness of your liquid detergent stable.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2017
From the above, you notice that we have several chemicals performing the same function.

The idea here is, if you understand these chemicals and their functions very well, you'll be able to use them to your advantage and have a great product.

Now, let's just look at caustic soda. Simply because it's said to be a cleansing agent, a lot of producers would add as much as possible forgetting the reaction or effect on skin when such product is used.

These chemicals react together in a very unique way to give you an end product called detergent.

Let me make this simpler, let's take for instance you are looking at increasing the cleansing ability of your detergent, instead of capitalizing only on caustic, you simply take advantage of your soda ash and others.

Next, we should talk about the reaction of the chemicals.

Kindly stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2017
REACTIONS

For the newbies, there's certainly nothing to be scared of. Your observation about the heat caustic soda emits is just normal. It's its nature.

1. Your caustic soda emits heat when water is added to it. It's just a normal reaction.

Precaution: avoid physical contact with caustic soda. It itches the skin. You are advised to use hand gloves when dealing the chemical.

Also, make sure you always add caustic soda to water and not water to caustic. Though, this is usually very important when handling or dissolving a large quantity of caustic soda.

Should caustic soda touches your skin, always rinse your hand with water and that is it.

2. SULPHURNIC ACID: do not deep your hand in sulphurnic acid. Always use a stirring rod to stir. It peels the hand. Though, this isn't necessary going to cause any serious injury but only peels the skin and makes it look a bit ugly but your hand goes back looking fresh even better than before, Lols. You know when a snake shades its scale right? That's exactly what happens.

O yes, I know you don't want to attempt it though.

Remedy: Should you deep your hand in sulphurnic acid, rinse your hand properly and apply glycerin or petroleum jelly (vasseline). Do that for 2- 3days to keep the skin from shading its scale.

Now, these are the only chemicals you should be careful with during production. The rest are friendly and have no reaction on the skin if touched.

That's all I can type this morning......if I have the grace later in the day, I will be back to continue.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 9:17am On May 15, 2017
Strongbest:

Really? No Sir, I never said there was two types of booster. Look it up again, was talking about carboxylic acid Sire.

Thanks.

Alrt

Please explain the types
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 9:19am On May 15, 2017
What's the function of soda ash
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2017
zarinaAin:

Alrt

Please explain the types

Heyllo Sire, like I've said before, the difference is that when water is added to one it thickens up while the other type does not react that way to water.

One is water based while the other is oil based. Most chemical sellers themselves are not aware of that. There's a particular name that oil based type is called but not in my head right now.

So, always take a little of it aside and carry out the test to know which one is you are given.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2017
zarinaAin:
What's the function of soda ash

I already explained that. Kindly scroll up and read "Understanding Your Chemicals" properly.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 10:38pm On May 15, 2017
Strongbest:

I already explained that. Kindly scroll up and read "Understanding Your Chemicals" properly.

Thanks.

I went to page 1 and the function of soda ash isn't there sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.