Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481096 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:20am On May 16, 2017
zarinaAin:

I went to page 1 and the function of soda ash isn't there sir

Oga Sir, are you sure you are really with us here? In my reply to your question I said you should scroll up and read the function of soda ash under the lesson "Understanding Your Chemicals". If you did, you would see it Sir. Not on page one but this same page (132) oga.

I just started this lesson on liquid detergent again because of the frequent questions being asked on it.

I think instead of responding to our emails individually, it easier for me to just treat that here for us all.

I will need us to really help me out by reading everything I type here please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by zarinaAin: 10:00am On May 16, 2017
Strongbest:

Oga Sir, are you sure you are really with us here? In my reply to your question I said you should scroll up and read the function of soda ash under the lesson "Understanding Your Chemicals". If you did, you would see it Sir. Not on page one but this same page (132) oga.

I just started this lesson on liquid detergent again because of the frequent questions being asked on it.

I think instead of responding to our emails individually, it easier for me to just treat that here for us all.

I will need us to really help me out by reading everything I type here please.

Thanks.

Thank you sir

You have answered my question
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Cation25(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2017
bros tnx very much. I am in, pls don't stop.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Cation25(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2017
owosweet:
Ds are some of my work sir, our oga @ d top.
I just notice this thread n registered my attention. Ur product looks so nice. pls, where can one get the containers n d stickers from? n besides, are they sealed, if yes, how is it been done.I am based in Ibadan. waiting for ur reply
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2017
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (Chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2017
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS

In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook

1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 2,000
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)

1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula on
liquid cold Starch Production only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)
How to order, simply send me an
email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2017
zarinaAin:

Thank you sir
You have answered my question

Good to know Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2017
Cation25:
bros tnx very much. I am in, pls don't stop.

Heyllo, you are highly welcome Sir. Definitely, we are not stopping, at least for now.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2017
MEASUREMENT

This is very important in production. If you don't get your measurement right, you may end up having something different from your original intention. Most times, you end up wasting your materials.

Now, in measurement we need to understand certain things. Since this lesson is mainly on liquid detergent, our attention shall be focused on the materials for liquid detergent.

Things to understand:

1. Your builders

2. Your supplements

I will explain the terms in detail to help us understand how simple production can be, if well understood.

Please, stay tuned.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by mount1ng(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2017
Hello Strongbest, pls check your email. From ime23ng@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
mount1ng:
Hello Strongbest, pls check your email. From ime23ng@gmail.com

Done Sir. Please, respond to my mail too while you wait for delivery.
Sincere appreciation for your patronage.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by wakes: 8:18pm On May 18, 2017
Great thread. Kudos to op.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maradelkitchen(f): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
After shave

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2017
maradelkitchen:
After shave

A very nice product ma'am. Weldone.

No stickers yet? I bet the product will be more beautiful with stickers. I trust you are working on that.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2017
Good morning everybody. I trust our week has been awesome.

Well, just before we continue with our training, I wish to announce something very interesting:

Check below please:

--------------------------
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2017
EBOOK ON HAIR PLACENTA

I'm putting up a new ebook on the above subject. I'm very sure every lady here is familiar with the product. It's an hair product.

What to expect in the e-book

1. A very simple step by step formula on how to produce a quality hair placenta

2. Packaging (with pictures)

3. How to cost (how to decide the price) of your product to maximize profits.

-The product isn't expensive. The cost of production is so low.

- You can make lots of money with the product due to quick sales.

- Doesn't take much time and space to produce.

All the above is said with confidence. Ladies in the house can testify to the usefulness of this product.

PRICE: N2,500

If you find out any of my claims above is false, please be confident enough to come call me out here.

I have been working on products that anybody can start with low capital even as students at any level and make for your self some pocket money.

The goal isn't all about me selling my ebook but making sure you have something to fall back on.

Please, if you are not sure of the use of this product, you can do a personal research on it. Or ask around especially in the saloon. You can also use the opportunity to see and know how marketable is this product in view.

Note: I can decide not to sell to certain people if I feel I'm not familiar enough with you on this forum.

I can also decide to put an end to the sales at anytime I feel the book has gone round enough. This idea is to help us avoid the abuse of the ebook and to help those who are out for real business to protect their formula.

And please, do not send me a mail negotiating the price of my ebook, for sure, such mail won't get a response (reply).

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all.

I've addressed/treated all our mails and inquiries on our new ebook, please check your mails and kindly follow the instructions.

I sincerely appreciate our interest and cooperation always. Stay blessed.

Wishing everyone here an awesome week.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2017
In continuation of our lesson:

-Builders
-Supplements/ additives

Just as promised, I will talk on the above quickly then we move on to the next important thing in production.

BUILDERS: these are the basic or major ingredients needed to have a product. They are the most important chemicals in production. That is, without them you can't have a standing product.

Now, the essence of the knowledge of your builder in any production is to help you know how to meticulously carry out any production without mistakes.

Your builders are the ingredients (chemicals) that really need accurate measurement. Not saying others do not need accurate measurement though but if you get the builders right, the supplements will most time fall in, to complement the production.

Later, I will give some practical examples as we go further to help us really grasp my insinuations.

SUPPLEMENTs: these are the chemicals added to your product just to increase the quantity and quality of our soap. They beautify our products and in a way, add values to them.

Without these supplements, you will still have a product.

I will be right back to continue. Please, kindly stay tuned.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by santuse: 10:39am On May 21, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Cation25(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2017
following sir

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2017
Let's look at the ingredients in liquid detergent and try to identify our builders and supplement.

1. Sulphurnic Acid--------Builder

2. Caustic Soda------------Builder

3. Soda Ash-----------------Builder

4.. Nitrosol------------------Builder (nitrosol isn't necessarily a builder but because we expect our liquid soap to be thick before considering it nice, it therefore becomes a builder in this context )

5. STPP----------------------supplement

6. SLS / Asses Rice-------supplement

7. CDEA---------------------Additive/supplement.

8. Colorant--------------supplement

9. Fragrance-----------------supplement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 9:59pm On May 21, 2017
@strongbest, wow! Dis is ABC of liquid soap production e-class. Thanks for ur selfless and priceless effort. Meanwhile, i sent u a mail. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2017
Juliana7:
@strongbest, wow! Dis is ABC of liquid soap production e-class. Thanks for ur selfless and priceless effort. Meanwhile, i sent u a mail. Thanks

I appreciate your commendation ma'am.

Email replied.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2017
Sorry, I couldn't continue last night. Had to catch some sleep.

Ok, just before the week get so busy, let's do this.

Now that we know the difference between builders and supplements let's now try to see how they all come to play and their essence in production.

By the time we are done with this lesson I strongly believe that we will be able to apply the knowledge in all production and never get anything wrong.

In production, you notice that most times there are those chemicals that are always higher in percentage and some in lower percentage.

That simply tells us that the builder are the ones in higher percentage while the supplements are in lower percentage.

What does that suggest? It means that the builders are the necessary chemical needed to bring that particular product to life.

With this simple knowledge, you can produce just about anything once you are given the formula.

This will take us to MEASUREMENT.

We shall talk about the method involved in measuring your chemicals and some other principles that can guide you to having a perfect product.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2017
Just a short notice please.

For those of us requesting for the ebook on Hair Placenta, kindly read my reply first before making payment.

No need to rush, I take note of each request and once you get my response it means you are welcome. Patience is a good virtue.

Lastly, please let's understand that whatever I'm doing, I'm doing it to protect us that are really going into production business. If everyone has it, then chances are that it will be abused and once that happens, your business isn't protected.

If all I want is to just sell ebooks to make money then I wouldn't have to bother about what happens to your business. I believe we all understand.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maradelkitchen(f): 8:49pm On May 22, 2017
Hair conditioner

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2017
maradelkitchen:
Hair conditioner

This is very nice ma'am. Looks like you add colorant. Not bad at all.
Try and work on your stickers as discussed ma. Please, keep it up. Bravo.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maradelkitchen(f): 10:08pm On May 22, 2017
Strongbest:

This is very nice ma'am. Looks like you add colorant. Not bad at all.

Try and work on your stickers as discussed ma. Please, keep it up. Bravo.

Thanks.
I'll surely do that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2017
UNDERSTANDING YOUR MEASUREMENT

Looking at the materials as earlier mentioned, let's look at the production of 5litres of liquid detergent.

Some of us claim to understand measurement better in litres and kilograms but the fact remains that the best method of production is knowing how to use whatever you have around you to produce.

Some of us don't even know what 1kg or 1litre looks like exactly.

Most times when you go to a chemical store to buy chemicals, the common thing you hear is 1litre, 1kg, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 litr/kg etc.

However, when it comes to using the chemicals you will need to understand how to measure out the quantity you need to get the particular quantity you need. I believe that's where most people usually have issues.

It's important we learn some basic things, like knowing what 1kg looks like or what 1 litre looks like.

The most important one that I will like us to know is the 1litre.

Look above, the picture of hair conditioner uploaded above, that's a 1litre hair conditioner.

Please, check the plastic very well and try to get one at home.

Another important measuring tool I need everyone to have at home is the white plastic spoon. The common one usually use in a take away foods (owanbe). Each of that plastic spoon is assumed to be 10mls.

Ok, now that you know all that you need, I'm sure you can now understand measurement properly as we proceed.

1. Sulphurnic acid-----------

2. Texapon

3. Soda ash

4. Caustic soda

5. Nitrosol

6. CDEA

7. STPP

8. SLS

Do not quote me, I will be back to continue with the practical. Just stay tuned.

Please, I appeal to everyone especially the newbies to kindly follow this lesson. If you understand this, you will understand any formula I will ever give.

Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by deeboy4real(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2017
Wow what are great teacher have here,sir I do use a measuring cup of about 1 liter and a top cover cap of a baby drug, that 10ml cap on a drug that is what I use and keep the remaining materials for future use sometimes. Sir for your second ebook like to have my now should I go ahead and follow the first procedure or the second,thanks and stay bless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.