Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,961 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481606 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
I can see strongbest signature on the page UFUOMA 23 quoted you as being the author.
strongbest doesn't seem to agree with UFUOMA 23 as the author of that page.
UFUOMA 23_ can you quote the said page number on the thread. that should justify your claim.
my regards
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
soundforce:
I can see strongbest signature on the page UFUOMA 23 quoted you as being the author.
strongbest doesn't seem to agree with UFUOMA 23 as the author of that page.
UFUOMA 23_ can you quote the said page number on the thread. that should justify your claim.
my regards

Lols. Na, there's no disagreement anywhere o. You didn't seem to get our discussion.

She asked a question which I have responded to but you can't get it unless you read where she quoted me carefully. The question is just below the quote.

Guess is the way she quoted me that makes it confusing. Read the last part of the quote and you will be able to understand her question and the difference between my post and her question in the post.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS
In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed
out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non
medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of:
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion
powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula
on
liquid cold Starch Production
only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)

5th Ebook :

Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation)
Currently going for : N2,000

How to order, simply send me
an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
strongbest, you are package of fun bro. thanks alot for daring to raise a generation of enterpreneurs.everyone of us have our history books of success and i am confident that you own a page in each of them. can't thank you enough. I have called you once concerning odour neutraliser. i will order my e_books when i create the chance to run the 4mular.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SwitBEsther: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oga Strong Best,u r too much. I got two Ebooks from you for free.Thank you so much.����
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
soundforce:
strongbest, you are package of fun bro. thanks alot for daring to raise a generation of enterpreneurs.everyone of us have our history books of success and i am confident that you own a page in each of them. can't thank you enough. I have called you once concerning odour neutraliser. i will order my e_books when i create the chance to run the 4mular.

Awwwww! See as my head dey big o. Bro, I bet if you toast a babe she will accept immediately, laughs.

I sincerely appreciate your nice comments Sire.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
SwitBEsther:
Oga Strong Best,u r too much. I got two Ebooks from you for free.Thank you so much.����

Thanks for acknowledgement of receipt Ma'am.

That's the weekend bonus for you Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Strongbest:

Thanks for acknowledgement of receipt Ma'am.
That's the weekend bonus for you Ma.

Thanks.
My oga, i never see my free e-book ooo....
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2018
motemi111:

My oga, i never see my free e-book ooo....

Heyllo Sir, I stopped sending it since 12am last Friday. I am pretty sure your request came after then.

However, you na my oga at the top o. I must send it to you any how!

Please, give me a hint of your email address, not in full but just the initial Sir or you can just resend the request.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by motemi111(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I stopped sending it since 12am last Friday. I am pretty sure your request came after then.

However, you na my oga at the top o. I must send it to you any how!

Please, give me a hint of your email address, not in full but just the initial Sir or you can just resend the request.

Thanks
I resent the mail sir...
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2018
motemi111:

I resent the mail sir...

Treated Sire

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Good morning. All emails treated. Check your inbox please.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Strongbest:

Heyllo everyone.

Please, kindly read through this again, this time do it carefully.

The night cream formula is not the one I said goes for 20k, lols.

Please read the above carefully. The ebook I am referring to there is an ebook of over 60 to 70 pages, which I said if you are interested in you can contact me for more details on it.

The NIGHT CREAM is just a single formula on its own and I said offer me just anything on it if you want it and it will be yours.

I couldn't help laughing very hard when I kept getting your email negotiating the night cream formula.

Ah! I am not that wicked na. How would I have thought of selling just a formula to you a whopping sum of 20k. Hahaha.

To those that already made me and offer for the night cream, have responded to your mails, please check your mails.

Thanks for all the calls today, you are all wonderful!

Thanks

Night cream still available. Offer me anything, I mean just anything and it will be yours forever.

Weekend sales already began, keep your requests coming, order for any of my products or ebooks and claim your weekend bonus.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Good morning good people. I trust it's going well in our favour already.

The idea is, you just go out there and see what and what products are hot cake and selling very well then contact me.

I will give you quality and reliable formula for any product of choice for just a token. And the formula will be a unique one for just you and you alone.

My advise to all is, start taking steps now while I am still very much here because soon, I might not be this available to everyone or anybody.

Not dying any time soon though, lols. Just talking about being engaged in new activities that will not be permitting me to attend to us individually.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Good morning people. Let's encourage those who are new here by uploading pictures of our products and probably share challenges and the move so far.

I think that will be a nice idea. I am encouraged every time I read some people's mail about their progress so far and I think it will also be a nice idea if we can share here too.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok people. Nobody has posted anything yet as stated above.

Ok. I am about releasing a new product and distributors will be needed all over the states of the Nation.

It's very affordable and I will be giving great discounts to all our distrubors buying in bulks.

Watch out for it soon.

Hey, don't forget our weekend sale starts tomorrow Friday. Get ready to buy anything and get bonus in return.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Yeah, there we go! Weekend sales in full swing already. Attending to everyone on the go.

Please, if you really want to cantact me, stop the PMs. Just send an email straight to our official email address at:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Or simply call: 07039338666.

Let's enjoy the weekend together.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Strongbest:
Good morning. All emails treated. Check your inbox please.

Good day, plz following the thread post, am really interested on the vocational program.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Heyllo Ma'am @Madam Rukayat, you welcome aboard. Just take your time to go through the thread, we on page 151 already. Meaning a lot has been done.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2018
Top of the morning to you all.

please check your mails. All ebooks paid for have been sent, including your weekend purchase bonuses.

If you paid for any ebook over the weekend and have not received yours, it is definitely because you haven't sent your details of payment.

kindly do so and your ebooks will be sent to you immediately.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2018
STRONGBEST!
Finding it a bit difficult to quote you on APRIL 2nd @ 7:43 a.m
Thank you is the only word i can use for now.i am observing my hilltop for possible goods to pass across for chemical analysis.
I just can't explain your kind of heart bro. when one can't explain a wonder,we just say; it's amazing. U are amazing.we are selfless cos We fear no competitor, we've been blessed with countless insight. God bless U bro

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2018
I will be dropping a watsap line soon for live interaction.

For those who are already on the paid watsap plan, you do not need to move over to the new one. The package remains active and effective as ever.

The new watsap contact is for those who may want to make any kind of enquiry.

Watsapline coming soon.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2018
soundforce:
STRONGBEST!
Finding it a bit difficult to quote you on APRIL 2nd @ 7:43 a.m
Thank you is the only word i can use for now.i am observing my hilltop for possible goods to pass across for chemical analysis.
I just can't explain your kind of heart bro. when one can't explain a wonder,we just say; it's amazing. U are amazing.we are selfless cos We fear no competitor, we've been blessed with countless insight. God bless U bro

Awww. This is good to hear Sir. I appreciate the kind words. We will all get there by His grace.

And o, I say a big amen to your prayer.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Announcement! Announcement! Announcement!

We all know for quite a while now I have been giving out bonuses on every weekend purchase but as we know, nothing has a beginning that doesn't have an end.

This is to announce to us all that bonuses on weekend purchase have stopped.
No more bonus for buying any of my products on weekends.

I honestly appreciate all our huge patronages all through the weekend promo period.

You are all awesome and I do hope you enjoyed every bit of the promo while it lasted.

Please, let's take note of this and not decide to ask for bonus when purchasing any of my products anytime from now.

Just in case you couldn't partake of the bonus weekends, note that whatever you are buying from me is always far much more valuable than any bonus you may want to get from me.

So, from this time on, let's focus on the main thing you desire to buy from me.

Meanwhile, I have got something for everyone. If you are interested in my free new package for everybody then stay tuned.

I love you all.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
I look forward to joining you on whatsapp asp. Boss! What's d diff btw d new whatsapp n d old? Na we,d new ones b JAMBITES now? abi D old ones don do freedom? lol
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2018
soundforce:
I look forward to joining you on whatsapp asp.
Boss! What's d diff btw d new whatsapp n d old?
Na we,d new ones b JAMBITES now?
abi D old ones don do freedom? lol

The only difference is that , the old one is not free while the second one is very free and it's just for common enquiries not training.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
All emails treated, please check your mails.

Remember you can get any formula of your choice to start your own production business.

all you need to do is to tell me what product you want and I will give you the unique formula with just a token.

The formula of that particular product will just be yours alone.

Imagine having your own business with just a token.

Just tell me what you want and I will give you the formula. I mean, Industrial standard.

I really hope everyone takes advantage of this moment before I have no time for such offer.

My goal is to raise many great entrepreneurs here. People who will have their own business by simply getting formula from me.

Remember the number to call is: 07039338666
Or simply mail me at: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Good night all.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2018
I usually almost don't know how and why to type as response to your PMs that's why I keep saying
it's better you send me an email directly instead of the PMs.

I believe if you really to contact me about the bedt thing to do is to be serious by sending a simple email or call.

You only send PM to people you don't have their contact details.

Please check your mails. Good morning to you all.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=Strongbest post=66368354]ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS
In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed
out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non
medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of:
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion
powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula
on
liquid cold Starch Production
only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)

5th Ebook :

Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation)
Currently going for : N2,000

How to order, simply send me
an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Once again, our available ebooks are as stated above.

Remember you can also contact me for your special formula.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2018
LIQUID BATHING SOAP

This is to announce the arrival of our new ebook. I finally decided to put up this ebook for few of us who might want to go into liquid bathing gel business.

Everything you need in starting the bathing gel business is in the ebook.

The ebook gives a unique formula for a good quality liquid bathing soap on a commercial level.

PRICE: N2,000

Please, let's be understanding by not trying to negotiate any of my ebooks. It's strictly for those that need.

(Anyone can also claim this unique formula at a certain price and it will be for you alone. Meaning no one else will have access to it but just you. This particular offer ends by 11:59PM today. If you want it contact me fast before I start sending it to people requesting for it.)

Keep your request coming right away, don't be left out of this offer. I want a huge patronage for this formula.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Sincere apologies, I couldn't treat all our mails last night as promised some of us that called. I was exhausted, had to sleep.

Have just finished attending to everyone, please check your mail.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.