Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479723 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Iggyok(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2018
Strongbest:
I promised to upload pictures as soon as kegs start rolling in for refill this weekend.

I took this pix yesterday just when I was about leaving my centre. As at then, we had just 6 kegs or there about.
More will definitely roll in before the runs out and I will upload them as well.

Good morning.

Thanks.
This is great and i must join this train. Who are the major targeted customer for this liquid wash sir?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2018
ABOUT OUR AVAILABLE EBOOKS
In order to avoid the frequent
questions on what my ebooks
contain, I have here by typed
out
the contents of all the available
ebooks as below:

Contents of the first one (1ST
EBOOK):

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non
medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic
formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated
type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline)
This goes for a bonus price of
N2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)
NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo
(medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of:
naira.

3RD EBOOK ( 3D)
1. baby oil
2. pink oil hair cream
3. hair styling gel
4. nail paint remover
5. nail glue remover
6. gel air freshener
7. anointing oil (goya formula)
8. dusting powder (medicated
powder)
9. facial powder (fashion
powder)
10. After shave cream (unisex)
This goes for N2,000 only.

4RTH EBOOK
Contains two different formula
on
liquid cold Starch Production
only.
Current price is N3,000 only
(please, don't bother bargaining,
it's only for those that need it.)

5th Ebook :

Weapon of Mass Destruction(fumigation:rat, reptiles, insects etc killer formulation)
Currently going for : N2,000

How to order, simply send me
an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Iggyok:
This is great and i must join this train. Who are the major targeted customer for this liquid wash sir?

Eateries, restaurants, laundry owners, camps, Schools (private universities and secondary boarding schools), churches, hospitals, banks, secretariats/house of assemblies (though there are some processes involved on these ones) etc.

Now, that's just some expensive information given to you for free. Welcome aboard.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Iggyok(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Strongbest:

Eateries, restaurants, laundry owners, camps, Schools (private universities and secondary boarding schools), churches, hospitals, banks, secretariats/house of assemblies (though there are some processes involved on these ones) etc.

Now, that's just some expensive information given to you for free. Welcome aboard.

Thanks
God bless you immediately.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Iggyok:
God bless you immediately.

Amen immediately Sir! Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Happy weekend to everyone here.
I will treat all our emails tonight.

Meanwhile, if you ordered for any of my ebooks and have sent details of payment, your ebooks have been sent including your weekend sales bonus.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Will upload refilled kegs later. Just 3 left unpicked.

The white keg showing somewhere up there is a 5litre keg, it's placed ontop a 20litre keg.

Total of 11 kegs received this weekend for refill .

Will upload the refilled kegs shortly.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SwitBEsther: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Oga Strong Best,where is my Weekend bonus o.av seen my EBook.Thanks Mrs Esther
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2018
SwitBEsther:
Oga Strong Best,where is my Weekend bonus o.av seen my EBook.Thanks
Mrs Esther

Yes Ma'am, you made payment Saturday evening right?

Please, send me an email for your bonus Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Oga strongbest, i had received d ebook and i ve sent u a mail since 3 days now, yet to receive ur mail. Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Juliana7:
Oga strongbest, i had received d ebook and i ve sent u a mail since 3 days now, yet to receive ur mail. Thanks

Madam Julie, you and I though. You just have to sue me someday. Lols.
I see I don't always attend to you promptly and you don't deserve that. Sincere apologies.

I will give you some tips while replying your mail to avoid such delay in response. Once again, my sincere apologies Ma'am.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by yayobabie: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oga strongbest abeg I want you to give me an insight into izal production for sale I want you to share it here for d sake of others if not na mail I for send about d cost of production, price at which we can sell both wholesale and retail thanks in anticipation Sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Filled

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Sorry, the network was terrible last night. Couldn't respond to some of mails. Doing so shortly.

Those are the 11kegs refilled this last weekend. The 5litre keg is together with the 20lttre keg to make 25litres.

The whitish stuff you see in a white plastic cover placed on top of the keg is the residues from 40 litre of bleach.

My boy uses that as his side income. Lols.

He simply air dry or sun dry the chaff and package it then sell it off as scouring powder.

It's very active. So, next time you make your bleach do not discard the chaffs, dry and package for sale or for personal use.

It washes the back of your pot very well and also removes stains from your toilet bowls and makes it very sparkling clean and shiny.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Lest I forget. The smallest keg you see up there is a 2 and half litre keg. It's for one of our faithful customers.

Sometimes we also do give out that to everybody. It's a "thank you for patronising us gift".

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
yayobabie:
Oga strongbest abeg I want you to give me an insight into izal production for sale I want you to share it here for d sake of others if not na mail I for send about d cost of production, price at which we can sell both wholesale and retail thanks in anticipation Sir

Heyllo Sir, kindly read my write up on the previous page (149)

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good evening here. Please if you bought the ebook on night cream I have resent the ebook to everyone due to a little correction made.

You all can Check your mails. All ebooks paid for have been sent. I sincerely appreciate your patronages.

Please make good use of the ebooks so that your purpose of paying for the ebook won't be in vain.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
I get some request for body odour treatment recipe and I think I should give this out for free.

I don't know if it's the same person sending the mail on same matter but I have got the third request this week alone with different email addresses.

Whatever, but I was touched by the story shared by the last sender. I seriously do understand how it feels when you have done your best to fix certain issues but looks like you haven't tried anything at all.

Please don't feel inferior or less important just because of some things nature has brought your way. We shall always find a way around things to to restore your dignity.

If you find your self in this kind of situation or loved one or you jus happen to know some one with the above condition kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Caption your email " body odour". No story please. Just request.

Please don't sell to anyone, give this freely to anyone who needs it.

You can even get the materials your self then mix and give to the person in question. I am sure he will never forget you.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Please note that the ebook is free and hope to stop sending it from now till friday evening.

Once it's 12am Friday, I will take a break. At least it will have gotten to everyone following this thread before then.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SwitBEsther: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Av sent u mails for d bonus n body odour.Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Good morning here. I have started responding to everyone on the above subject since last night.

Relax if you haven't received yours. It will surely come.

For all weekend purchase, in order to claim your bonus always send details of payment once payment is made. If you have paid for something, why wait to claim it? Send details and get your ebooks immediately.

Let's have a very happy weekend.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2018
SwitBEsther:
Av sent u mails for d bonus n body odour.Thanks

You will get a response soon Ma'am.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Strongbest:
Please note that the ebook is free and hope to stop sending it from now till friday evening.

Once it's 12am Friday, I will take a break. At least it will have gotten to everyone following this thread before then.

Thanks

Please check your mail. I have sent the body odour treatment recipe to everyone that requested for it.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Strongbest:
Talking about night cream and its importance.

Honestly, there are alot of benefits to night cream but I will just highlight a few and move on. You can also do some findings about.

- One of the reasons we recommend cream use at night is because the cream can be at its best without any hindrance or interference.

At night you don't have to worry about the sun hitting hard on your skin and reducing the effect of the cream used especially when the cream doesn't contain a sunscreen.

- Night cream helps to ensure a perfect skin tone and gives an even skin complexion. The skin at this time is well relaxed, no strain, no stress to resist the full function of the cream.

-Night cream helps repair the dead cells of your skin.

- It also reduces aging skin or slow down the process.

-Night cream nourishes the skin easily making it appear soft and silky.

- Night cream is like a way of restoring the beauty lost during the day due to stress and harsh sun. It helps repair the cells thay might have been damaged during the day.

The above is the main reason we say it reduces wrinkles and slow down aging of the skin.

Now, I am tired of typing but I believe you can relate and understand better from the few points given above.

Your night cream should be soft enough to soothe the skin in order to achieve the above.

I am giving out my night cream recipe at your offer. Offer something you can afford, and it will ne yours. Something good though.

Thanks.

Night cream ebook still available. Offfer me anything and claim it now.

Don't wait till I say no moe available.....

Call: 07039338666 or email : goldzmyne@gmail.com

Also check through the available ebooks and get yours.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by SwitBEsther: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Oga Strong Best,thank u for d bonus. Happy Easter
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 4:32am On Apr 02, 2018
greetings to the captain on board (STRONGBEST) !,
Greetings to all passengers on board!
Happy easter to you all.
I am the newest passenger on board i am happy to be meeting some of the most wonderful people in the world.
Standing ovation please!!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2018
SwitBEsther:
Oga Strong Best,thank u for d bonus. Happy Easter

Good morning Ma'am, the pleasure is all mine. Happy Easter.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2018
soundforce:
greetings to the captain on board (STRONGBEST) !,
Greetings to all passengers on board!
Happy easter to you all.
I am the newest passenger on board i am happy to be meeting some of the most wonderful people in the world.
Standing ovation please!!

You are welcome aboard Sire.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ufuoma23: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Strongbest:
2. Stain removal ( bleach, e.g hypo): this is another product that sell very well.
I think our knowledge of the product is the reason why many are not into this bleach production business.

Bleach is not only used as stain removal but as disinfectant. The patronage of this is high in hospitals, churches and other places. I personally supply my church for sanctuary cleaning.

For some reasons, I have not been too deep into this product as I am into detergent but it's a very lucrative business owing to the materials and simplicity involved in production.

With N2,500 you can produce over 70 litres if you know what you are doing. How much do you think you will sell over 70 litres of stain removal?

I hate exaggeration because it will definitely make one appear as a lier.
The essence of this post is to expose us to reality and to address our frequently asked questions.
So, if I don't tell you the truth here now you will definitely find out yourself especially when you attempt them.
Like I have said before, it's just not all about producing but having people to supply your products to. So, before you jump into any product be sure youare ready to have customers to buy them.

Let's be keeping it short so it won't be boring to read

Thanks.

What is d quantity of chlorine and ash for d 70 litres sir

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=ufuoma23 post=66359956][/quote]

Heyllo Madam, I don't see where bleach is treated here on this thread and I can't respond to that.

If you have my ebook that contains the recipe then contact me for your question, if not then get your answer from where ever you get your own formula from to avoid confusion. That is for your good though.

I will not treat any question regarding anything in my ebooks here. Have said that over and over again.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by soundforce: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
GBAM! That's what makes strongbest relevant as flight captain. Share some Sell some It's fair enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.