Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,197 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (481020 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by boogelus: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ok. As schools resumed today, i discovered that demand in schools is also high in Benin
Strongbest:

Noted Sir. Please, kindly stay tuned for update on our move tonight.

Will soon be back to give us the procedure for the training.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
boogelus: Ok. As schools resumed today, i discovered that demand in schools is also high in Benin

O, that's very nice Sir. Good to know you are in Benin, it will be good if the few people participating in the training are from different locations, to avoid too many producers in just one location.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
How To Be Part Of The Training(Production of Hand Sanitiser)

I'm going to introduce just few people to this business and here and the things to cover in the training:

1. Production of quality hand sanitiser (commercial formula like purell)

2. How to locate and approach your potential customers

3. How to source for your materials

4. Cost of materials

5. Packaging

6. Cost of training----1,500 naira

Bonuses: to be announced later.

PROCEDURE: for payment details, kindly send an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

please note that, participation is based on payment and not by mere requesting of payment details. So, once we have the required number of people, the lesson begins. No second batch!

Once again, I want to make it clear to us that the training can't definitely be for everybody, as we know, if we have too many people going into the business, then the market will soon be polluted. I just want us to be smart about it.

In advance, my apology to who ever desires to be part of this but can't.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
To all our participants in the hand sanitiser training. Please, always stay glued to this thread for relevant information or updates of our moves.

All mails concerning mode of payment have been replied.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
On our project. The date for the commencement of training shall be announced to our dear participants soon, kindly stay tuned.

Strongbest.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Alright, while our hand sanitiser project is on, let's us engage some of us with something. At least, there should always be something for everyone.

Let's have just five people who are interested in school chalk production.

I will be giving the formula to the first five people to indicate interest. Please, don't drop your email here(anyone who does so won't get it). Also, if you are not going to make use of it, kindly stay off.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 12:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Am interested sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by corazondeleon(f): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2014
post free advert and gain 5% from www.corazonent.com

Corazon has launched another pattern to rewards her friends and customers online with the post an ad gain 5%, all you have to do is post your company and products Adverts for free online send an email to us that you want to post your adverts with us and you will get a mail from our operators, the purpose is to support small businesses and friends. In our goal to further empower the Nigerian youth we are also giving out 5% to you.

findout the benefits for advertising with us via

www.corazonent.com
ayo@corazonent.com
Strongbest: First of all, let me quickly give a
brief explanation of what this
thread is all about. This thread is
created out of the desire to
equip and empower people with
some entrepreneural skills. Our
free training is mainly going to be
centred on how to produce
some of our daily need products
such as: liquid soap,
disinfectant (dettol), germicide
(Izal), balm etc, either for commercial purpose or for personal use. I'll like to make
it as interactive as possible. Feel
free to ask questions and
contribute your ideas also.

This is going to be a kind of continuation of our dear thread ''Lucrative Business You Can Do With 20k or Less'' that we lost to the recent attack on nairaland.
We were already on page 21 or so, before the sudden attack.

Let's start registering our interests.

Please, don't post anything outside the topic of discussion and please avoid spamming the thread with adverts .

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2014
I am interested in chalk proution
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Peacemaranatha and Jendor, kindly request for the school chalk formula through :

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Strongbest: How To Be Part Of The Training(Production of Hand Sanitiser)

I'm going to introduce just few people to this business and here and the things to cover in the training:

1. Production of quality hand sanitiser (commercial formula like purell)

2. How to locate and approach your potential customers

3. How to source for your materials

4. Cost of materials

5. Packaging

6. Cost of training----1,500 naira

Bonuses: to be announced later.

PROCEDURE: for payment details, kindly send an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

please note that, participation is based on payment and not by mere requesting of payment details. So, once we have the required number of people, the lesson begins. No second batch!

Once again, I want to make it clear to us that the training can't definitely be for everybody, as we know, if we have too many people going into the business, then the market will soon be polluted. I just want us to be smart about it.

In advance, my apology to who ever desires to be part of this but can't.

Thanks.

Heylloo, please when sending details of payment, kindly indicate what you are paying for. My sincere appreciation for your maximum cooperation.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ strongbest I am interested in school chalk production.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
ibizgirl: @ strongbest I am interested in school chalk production.

Heyllo Ma, kindly request for it through the above email.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tomiamida: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by impeccablephili: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Please im interested in the chalk production manual, ive already sent you a mail. Thanks sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2014
impeccablephili: Please im interested in the chalk production manual, ive already sent you a mail. Thanks sir

Sent Sir. Please check your mail.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2014
To all participants in the hand sanitizer production training, this is to announce to us that our training commences on Saturday.

I will be sending out a mail to our inbox later today. You are required to please reply to help us know we have the right detail about you. Also, if you desire to change your method or means of receiving the training, kindly indicate that today.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Heyllo Dear Participants, kindly check your inbox. Images of product sent to you. If you have any trouble viewing the images, I need you to please get back to me immediately through the email with which the images have been sent.

Please, kindly do as requested above to help us avoid any unnecessary delay and complaint when the training commences fully. Your maximum cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by impeccablephili: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
@strongbest Thanks sir for the chalk production manual, please where can i get the mould and price. Thanks and God bless
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
impeccablephili: @strongbest Thanks sir for the chalk production manual, please where can i get the mould and price. Thanks and God bless

It's my pleasure Sir. At the moment, I'm not into chalk production. It's being a while I did the chalk stuff, I did it back then as a project with SIFE when I was their resource person.

There are different types of mould: the plastic and the metal one. The plastic one back then was around 30k plus and it could produce like 240 sticks of chalk at a time. The other one, like 200 sticks. Right now, I can't assertively say how much they go for.

All the same, I will have to search through my old contacts for mould sellers.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Good day strongbest, please sir I sent you e-mail yesterday requesting for your chalk production manual. please sir I am still expecting it, thank you.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2014
maslong: Good day strongbest, please sir I sent you e-mail yesterday requesting for your chalk production manual. please sir I am still expecting it, thank you.

Heyllo Sir, I've just sent the manual to your inbox.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by maslong(m): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I've just sent the manual to your inbox.

Thanks.

God bless you sir, keep this your good work up.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
maslong:

God bless you sir, keep this your good work up.

Amen Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
I got to know something. Everybody just want formulas, especially for free. The fact is, it's not all about just giving you formulas but to make sure you are doing something with them. Even if you are paying for them and you are not using them, of what use are they then?

My people, I want us to dialogue. I need to know our challenges, what do we really want?

I know few from our former thread who are really doing good in their business right now and I'm so proud of that.

Once we are done with our hand sanitiser project, I'm going to start up something with us that will be helpful to anyone who really wants to do business.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tbatbaby(f): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello strongbest!pls where can i get gelatin n essential oil?d chemical shop dont av it.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
tbatbaby: Hello strongbest!pls where can i get gelatin n essential oil?d chemical shop dont av it.

Heyllo ma, you can get gelatin from chemical shops, though not very easily but it's cheaper getting from them.

You can simply go to where they sell baking materials and request for it, just that it'll cost you more. The smallest one (in plastic) should be around 200-300 naira.

Then for the essential oil, what do you want to use it for? If it's what I'm thinking, I will advise you simply get production perfume, which you can easily get from the chemical shop.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dear Great Students, lesson one on the production of hand sanitizer has just been sent to all the participants. Kindly look it up. If you have any question, feel free to ask.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by tbatbaby(f): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma, you can get gelatin from chemical shops, though not very easily but it's cheaper getting from them.

You can simply go to where they sell baking materials and request for it, just that it'll cost you more. The smallest one (in plastic) should be around 200-300 naira.

Then for the essential oil, what do you want to use it for? If it's what I'm thinking, I will advise you simply get production perfume, which you can easily get from the chemical shop.

Thanks.
ok.thank u! Any special thing 4 us(learners) 4 independence anniversary?lol
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
tbatbaby:
ok.thank u! Any special thing 4 us(learners) 4 independence anniversary?lol

My pleasure Ma'am. Uhmm, special thing 4 independence. Ok, let's do it this way then.

Any one getting my ebook next week will get it for just 1,000 naira. For those that already have the ebook, just send bonus to my email to get something from me.

Hope that's cool enough. Smile.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
My observvation from the bar soap production, I use my soap to wash cloth today. It foam well & very active but the soap materials did not bind 2geda very well & not very smoth on texture. How do we improve dis. God bless u sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.