Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479769 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by wealthbuilder: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
Strongbest:
Oooopz! Sir, there's a problem with the numbers. A mistake somewhere, the first one. Please, kindly re-send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com .
Also, kindly modify your post and delete the numbers.
Once again, my sincere apology for any inconvenience please.
Thanks.
Sir,Sorry for inconvenience too,I have resend my details to your mail.pls check for follow up.Topic:"I have paid...."Thanks God bless.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2014
wealthbuilder: Sir,Sorry for inconvenience too,I have resend my details to your mail.pls check for follow up.Topic:"I have paid...."Thanks God bless.

Yes Sir, your e-book has been sent to you.
Please, don't forget to modify your post as requested Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by wealthbuilder: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Strongbest:
Yes Sir, your e-book has been sent to you.
Please, don't forget to modify your post as requested Sir.
Thanks.
I am grateful sir,I have received my e-book thanks and God bless.Please i don't know how the post can be modify,please en-light me on this in order to do the modification on time.Thank you once again.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ijebugirl: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2014
@Strongbest. Good day sir - our able lecturer. May the Lord continue to use you to bless lifes. I have been off from E-lecture room for sometime, but back now. Thank God for His infinte mercy towards us all.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
wealthbuilder: I am grateful sir,I have received my e-book thanks and God bless.Please i don't know how the post can be modify,please en-light me on this in order to do the modification on time.Thank you once again.

My pleasure Sir. I replied to your mail on how to do that sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
ijebugirl: @Strongbest. Good day sir - our able lecturer. May the Lord continue to use you to bless lifes. I have been off from E-lecture room for sometime, but back now. Thank God for His infinte mercy towards us all.

Amen and amen Ma'am. Nice to have you back Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yer, it's yet another weekend!

What are you producing this weekend? Let's do it together.

Please, feel free to ring my line
for assistance should there need be.

For those that ordered for my ebook this week and haven't got my bonus, kindly request for it and if you have done that already, expect it this weekend.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Happy weekend. I trust the weekend is fun filled.

I feel I should share this with us. This might not be for everybody though, but for the few serious minded ones here.

Just about 2 weeks ago, I spoke to an organisation about hand sanitiser, beyond my intention and to my surprise - the deal has been such a great one. Who knows how long this is going to last? Just in a week, the deal has been very cool. I could go on and enjoy this alone but common, I don't have a big company of my own yet (happening soon though), I simply operate from my apartment for now, Smile. Also, to even note that I'm not everywhere and can't probably meet all the demands brought about this idea. That's not to also say everybody should go into it, that's why I'm going to limit it to just few people from different locations.

Assignment

This assignment is for the few people that will like to do this business.

Please, kindly work into any etisalat office, bank and any other offices to find out if they are using hand sanitiser. If yes, get back here to indicate your interest.

I will give you all the information you need to carry out this business, I mean, professionally. Don't worry, I have my SPIN Certificate. Will let you know how that's going to cover for you by just obeying my simple instruction.

This is not going to be free and I don't know how much I'm going to charge yet but trust me, it won't pinch you.

So, keep your interest coming.

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please, do not drop your email here, just type 'I'm interested.'

If you want more explanation on this, you can simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by jendor123: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
@ strong best, please what is d full meaning of spin. Asfor the assignment, i will get back to u on monday.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
jendor123: @ strong best, please what is d full meaning of spin. Asfor the assignment, i will get back to u on monday.

Heyllo Sir, the full meaning of

SPIN: Student Polymer Institute of Nigeria.

Alright, will be waiting to hear from you.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adaemeka245(f): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Strongbest: Please, do not drop your email here, just type 'I'm interested.'
If you want more explanation on this, you can simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Thanks.
Am interested, what do I have 2do pls
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
Strongbest: Happy weekend. I trust the weekend is fun filled.

I feel I should share this with us. This might not be for everybody though, but for the few serious minded ones here.

Just about 2 weeks ago, I spoke to an organisation about hand sanitiser, beyond my intention and to my surprise - the deal has been such a great one. Who knows how long this is going to last? Just in a week, the deal has been very cool. I could go on and enjoy this alone but common, I don't have a big company of my own yet (happening soon though), I simply operate from my apartment for now, Smile. Also, to even note that I'm not everywhere and can't probably meet all the demands brought about this idea. That's not to also say everybody should go into it, that's why I'm going to limit it to just few people from different locations.

Assignment

Please, kindly work into any etisalat office, bank and any other offices to find out if they are using hand sanitiser. If yes, get back here to indicate your interest.

I will give you all the information you need to carry out this business, I mean, professionally. Don't worry, I have my SPIN Certificate. Will let you know how that's going to cover for you by just obeying my simple instruction.

This is not going to be free and I don't know how much I'm going to charge yet but trust me, it won't pinch you.

Strongbest

Thanks.

Goodevening sir, i went to a bank nd yes they are using it. So am interested.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
adaemeka245:
Am interested, what do I have 2do pls

Heyllo Ma, simply do the above assignment, that will give you an idea of the demand for the product at the moment.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Shininstar30:

Goodevening sir, i went to a bank nd yes they are using it. So am interested.

That's nice Ma. I just want everyone that'll be part of the training to know the demand for it at the moment.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Let me make this clear to us all, in respect to the production of hand sanitiser.

The type of hand sanitiser I'm talking about here is like the popular purrell product and not some sort of junks. The formula is a standard commercial formula.

For those that sent me mails, I have responded to your enquiries, feel free to ask more questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by chifruitful(f): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
@strongest...well done oooo. I just discover dis tread yesterday. U guys av gone far! I neva kn dt u recreated another tread after d nl loss of data . It shows dt u really want to impact knowledge on people. More power to ur elbow. Hop to meet up sir. As for the hand sanitizer, pls am interested. Tnx. Just want to encourage u dt ur selfless service is not vain. Since april u gave me bar soap formula as a bonus for buying ur e-book till today, I always produce bar soap myself and am glad whenever am using it 'cos it is my product. Secondly, I was able to make little quantity of condense milk this morning and it was awesome. Thank u very much op.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Abiodun4: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]Yer, it's yet another weekend!

What are you producing this weekend? Let's do it together.

Please, feel free to ring my line
for assistance should there need be.

For those that ordered for my ebook this week and haven't got my bonus, kindly request for it and if you have done that already, expect it this weekend.

Thanks.[/quoti
I need the eBook too sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ajeseg: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am interested in hand sanitizer my email ajeseg101@gmail.com
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
chifruitful: @strongest...well done oooo. I just discover dis tread yesterday. U guys av gone far! I neva kn dt u recreated another tread after d nl loss of data . It shows dt u really want to impact knowledge on people. More power to ur elbow. Hop to meet up sir. As for the hand sanitizer, pls am interested. Tnx. Just want to encourage u dt ur selfless service is not vain. Since april u gave me bar soap formula as a bonus for buying ur e-book till today, I always produce bar soap myself and am glad whenever am using it 'cos it is my product. Secondly, I was able to make little quantity of condense milk this morning and it was awesome. Thank u very much op.

Heyllo Ma'am, nice to have you back. What else can I say? I really appreciate your effort in putting to use what you learned here Ma. Amen and amen to your prayers. Bravo Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=Abiodun4][/quote]

Heyllo Sir, kindly check page 16 of this thread for details on my e-book Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ajeseg: Am interested in hand sanitizer my email ajeseg101@gmail.com

Heyllo Sir, please stay tuned for updates on our move on the production of hand sanitiser.

More also, I need to let us know that I'm not going to give out the formula for free.

Please, do not drop your emails here, I will tell us what to do when it's time.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by atuagbo: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am interested.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
atuagbo: Am interested.

Noted Sir. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Bigheart(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Do you mind if I post the procedure on how to make hand sanitizer for free?. I leant this fm my church. I hope it won't cause you any troubles ? If you argee , I will start tomorrow.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Bigheart: Do you mind if I post the procedure on how to make hand sanitizer for free?. I leant this fm my church. I hope it won't cause you any troubles ? If you argee , I will start tomorrow.

Owww! That's very nice of you Sir; Just like your name 'big heart'. Sincerely speaking, I really appreciate your offer to teach us here for free.

However Sir, I think it will be wise and very good if you create your own thread for that, those who want to learn will definitely still learn from you. In fact, it'll even enable you to reach out for more people out there-who are not yet aware of the existence of this thread.

I have said the above knowing well that what I have in mind is definitely different from what you have for us Sir. I'm very much aware of such trainings going on in many organisations these days.

Once again Sire, I truly appreciate your kind gesture. Looking forward to seeing your new thread on that.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by ibizgirl(f): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2014
@strongbest, I am in for the sanitizer. Have a great week ahead.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by adaemeka245(f): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2014
sorry to draw you back on liquid soap, jst wanna compile my list of materials as I want to go 2 market now. How do I compare kg to d tin milk cup measurement, Eg, how wil I no how many kg of soda ash wil make 1/2 tin milk cup? so that I ll no d exact quantities I ll buy with reference to d quantities u gave. thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2014
ibizgirl: @strongbest, I am in for the santizer. Have a great week ahead.

Noted Ma'am.. I will be giving out the procedure for the training later today, please stay tuned. Wishing you a blissful week too Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2014
adaemeka245: sorry to draw you back on liquid soap, jst wanna compile my list of materials as I want to go 2 market now. How do I compare kg to d tin milk cup measurement, Eg, how wil I no how many kg of soda ash wil make 1/2 tin milk cup? so that I ll no d exact quantities I ll buy with reference to d quantities u gave. thanks

Heyllo Ma'am, the chemicals are usually sold in kgs and in litres. Depending on what you want to produce, as in, the quantity of thing you want to produce.

You may just buy them in halfs. Like, 1/2 kg of soda ash, 1/2 kg caustic soda, 1/2 litre of sulphonic acid etc. In that half, you should get up to 5-7 cups or more. You can get as low 100 naira worth of fragrance(perfume). That still depends on the quantity you want to use.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by boogelus: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yes am interested and i stay in Benin, i have been to banks and oda organization they it like crazy

Strongbest: Happy weekend. I trust the weekend is fun filled.

Assignment

Strongbest

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
boogelus: Yes am interested and i stay in Benin, i have been to banks and oda organization they it like crazy

Noted Sir. Please, kindly stay tuned for update on our move tonight.

Will soon be back to give us the procedure for the training.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.