Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480809 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
PRODUCTION OF GERMICIDE

(Materials Required For 10 Litres)

Texapon.........2 tin milk cups

Pine oil...........4 tin milk cups

Phenol............4 tin milk cups

Lysol...............4 tin milk cups

Izal booster... .4 tin milk cups

Carbolic Acid.....4 tin milk cups

Izal concentrate.........4 tin milk cup

Whitener.................2 tin milk cup

Water.......................5 litres

I promised to explain our production in units. Looking at the formula above, you notice that texapon used is 2 cups, whitner 2 cups and our water is 5 litres while other ones are 4 cups each. Now, explaining this in unit, I would say:

Texapon------------2 units

Pine oil-------------4 units

Phenol-------------4 units

Lysol---------------4 units

Carbolic acid------4 units

Izal concentrate---4 units

Izal booster--------4 units

Whitener-----------2 units

Water---------------15 units

From the above, let's use texapon as our determinant factor. As in, the quantity of texapon to determine the quantity of the entire production.

Here, you can use anything as your measurement (measuring tool). For instance, if you choose to use a spoon as your measurement, it means texapon is 2 spoons, whitener 2 spoons, water 15 spoons, then the rest 4 spoons. If you now choose to use a bucket, it means two of that buckets of texapon, 2 buckets of whitener, 15 bucket of water and 4 buckets of the rest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Ibrochaka(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Strongbest:

Hello Sir, my sincere apology for not responding to your Pm, right now I can't access that particular email. I will drop an email later for our personal enquiries.

To your question, sincerely, I don't have an idea Sir!

Thanks.
thanks xo much 4 ur response
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ibrochaka: thanks xo much 4 ur response

My pleasure Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please go through my explanation and let me know if it's well understood.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Delatoriaa(f): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Strongbest: Please go through my explanation and let me know if it's well understood.

Thanks.
a gboye baba!-meaning i understand beta now!

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please sir. I am still waiting for the balm production. Thank You.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Catered4: Please sir. I am still waiting for the balm production. Thank You.

Alright ma!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok, let me believe we can move ahead to another thing now. Please, feel free to ask all your questions here. I can't check my Pms, so don't bother pm(ing) me. I will drop my email later for your personal enquiries and questions later.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Strongbest: Ok, let me believe we can move ahead to another thing now. Please, feel free to ask all your questions here. I can't check my Pms, so don't bother pm(ing) me. I will drop my email later for your personal enquiries and questions later.

Thanks.
sir am waiting for candle & soap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
peacemaranatha: sir am waiting for candle & soap

Uhmmm Sir, we may not be doing that here but I promise to still show us some interesting things.

However, anyone who already has an idea or already into any of the mentioned things and needs help can ask questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
peacemaranatha: sir am waiting for candle & soap
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Strongbest: PRODUCTION OF GERMICIDE

(Materials Required For 10 Litres)

Texapon.........2 tin milk cups

Pine oil...........4 tin milk cups

Phenol............4 tin milk cups

Lysol...............4 tin milk cups

Izal booster... .4 tin milk cups

Carbolic Acid.....4 tin milk cups

Izal concentrate.........4 tin milk cup

Whitener.................2 tin milk cup

Water.......................5 litres

I promised to explain our production in units. Looking at the formula above, you notice that texapon used is 2 cups, whitner 2 cups and our water is 5 litres while other ones are 4 cups each. Now, explaining this in unit, I would say:

Texapon------------2 units

Pine oil-------------4 units

Phenol-------------4 units

Lysol---------------4 units

Carbolic acid------4 units

Izal concentrate---4 units

Izal booster--------4 units

Whitener-----------2 units

Water---------------15 units

From the above, let's use texapon as our determinant factor. As in, the quantity of texapon to determine the quantity of the entire production.

Here, you can use anything as your measurement (measuring tool). For instance, if you choose to use a spoon as your measurement, it means texapon is 2 spoons, whitener 2 spoons, water 15 spoons, then the rest 4 spoons. If you now choose to use a bucket, it means two of that buckets of texapon, 2 buckets of whitener, 15 bucket of water and 4 buckets of the rest.

Thanks.

D 1st illustration has 5ltrs of water while d 2nd one has 15ltrs of water. Pls, oga wa, clatify ds sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Strongbest:

Uhmmm Sir, we may not be doing that here but I promise to still show us some interesting things.

However, anyone who already has an idea or already into any of the mentioned things and needs help can ask questions.

Thanks.
were will you be doing it? At what cost sir?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
peacemaranatha: were will you be doing it? At what cost sir?

Lols... Sir, actually everything we are doing here is from my book. I gave a brief introduction of my self in our 'lost thread', what I do and the rest. The book actually contains the production of over 15 daily need products. You may request for it, will be giving it out to every member of this thread at a token price, just like in the other thread.

In addition, we have over 30 products you can learn from us.
I will be teaching us some here for free.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
owosweet:

D 1st illustration has 5ltrs of water while d 2nd one has 15ltrs of water. Pls, oga wa, clarify ds sir.

Hello ma'am, there's no 15 litres anywhere oo! It's 15 units. I said I would explain it in unit. The first formula was in litres and tin milk cups while the second one in units. Meaning, the 15 units now represent the 5 litres. Hope you got it now. Maybe you should go over it again ma.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Strongbest:

Lols... Sir, actually everything we are doing here is from my book. I gave a brief introduction of my self in our 'lost thread', what I do and the rest. The book actually contains the production of over 15 daily need products. You may request for it, will be giving it out to every member of this thread at a token price, just like in the other thread.

In addition, we have over 30 products you can learn from us.
I will be teaching us some here for free.

Thanks.

how much is the book?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
peacemaranatha: how much is the book?

Heylloo Sir, I will let every follower of this thread have it for just 1,500 naira. You'll find my numbers there, you can always contact me during any of your productions for any assistance.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
PRODUCTION OF BALM

I'm very sure we all know balm and its' uses or importances. So, there won't be a need for long story on that but if you are in doubt of anything or you want more clarification, please feel free to ask. I would be dropping the aboniki balm formula here.

Please, stay tuned as I bring us more on that.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Strongbest:

Heylloo Sir, I will let every follower of this thread have it for just 1,500 naira. You'll find my numbers there, you can always contact me during any of your productions for any assistance.

Thanks.
Is it only 15 that will be in the book? This 15 skills, will it be the one we are acquiring on this thread or its a new set of skill? I love to know this skills listed. Is the book an e-book or paper work and hw about the payment?

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Strongbest: PRODUCTION OF BALM

I'm very sure we all know balm and its' uses or importances. So, there won't be a need for long story on that but if you are in doubt of anything or you want more clarification, please feel free to ask. I would be dropping the aboniki balm formula here.

Please, stay tuned as I bring us more on that.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
i think i will love to get this book hope its well detailed? And pls how about the market for all this skills? Pls sir be sincere & realistic. Money is not important to me as the knowledge acquired. And also you are about to set a legacy which will make someone to remember you for good. Thats the purpose of the question. Is it lucrative & market reliable? My last quest is are you into all this production & are you making it there? Pls sir never mind i have my reasons for this numerous questions.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]

Thanks.

Thank You Sir. I really appreciate. Does your book contain soap production?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
peacemaranatha: Is it only 15 that will be in the book? This 15 skills, will it be the one we are acquiring on this thread or its a new set of skill? I love to know this skills listed. Is the book an e-book or paper work and hw about the payment?

Sir, yes there are 15 products there in the book. Here are the products in the ebook:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

Sir, I'm sending you the e-book version of the book. It's a book written by me and approved by the Ministry of Education under general study.

For mode of payment, kindly send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Strongbest:

Sir, yes there are 15 products there in the book. Here are the products in the ebook:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

11. Liquid air freshener

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

Sir, I'm sending you the e-book version of the book. It's a book written by me and approved by the Ministry of Education under general study.

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
alright sir, i will contact you as soon as possible.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Strongbest:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

11. Liquid air freshener

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
sir my second question
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
peacemaranatha: i think i will love to get this book hope its well detailed? And pls how about the market for all this skills? Pls sir be sincere & realistic. Money is not important to me as the knowledge acquired. And also you are about to set a legacy which will make someone to remember you for good. Thats the purpose of the question. Is it lucrative & market reliable? My last quest is are you into all this production & are you making it there? Pls sir never mind i have my reasons for this numerous questions.

Yes Sir, it's well detailed. Beside, you are going to have my number, you have my guide if you need any assistance you can get to me.

Talking about the market for all these products, of course, they are daily need products and so, the demand for them is always high.

However Sir, nothing good comes easy, hard work, good packaging, quality product and ability to market your self matter a lot. It doesn't happen overnight. You need to carefully observe your environment and see which of the products is hot cake and which you think can give an edge over others.

Yes, I need to make it clear here sir that my sole aim is not all about the sales of my ebook but the impact. My book is currently in use in many schools, it's part of the business but it's not all about me.

So, weather you buy the ebook or not, there will always be a lot to get or learn from me for free.

As a matter of fact, you'll soon discover you are getting much more from me than the 1,500 naira any one would pay for the ebook.

Finally, anything I ever come here to talk about is not theory it's from several years of practical experience. Though I'm not producing all the products commercially but I have few products in the market.
My hair cream and after shave are in many houses and stores sir. I also have a good market for my liquid soap and disinfectants. Though I have my own strategies.

Sir, the story is getting too long. Please, I will appreciate everyone who has done a business with me here or members from my old thread to give their testimony.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]

Yes ma, it does. I'm sure you mean bar soaps.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
MATERIALS NEEDED IN THE PRODUCTION OF BALM

1. Petroleum gel

2. Paraffin oil

3. Bees wax

4. Industrial camphor

5. Menthol

6. Peppermint

7. Eucalyptus salt

8. Colour (optional)

Stay tuned as I keep bringing us more.

Meanwhile, you can keep your questions coming.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]

Yes ma, it does. I'm sure you mean bar soaps.

Thanks.

Yes Sir Bar Soaps.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Strongbest:

Yes Sir, it's well detailed. Beside, you are going to have my number, you have my guide if you need any assistance you can get to me.

Talking about the market for all these products, of course, they are daily need products and so, the demand for them is always high.

However Sir, nothing good comes easy, hard work, good packaging, quality product and ability to market your self matter a lot. It doesn't happen overnight. You need to carefully observe your environment and see which of the products is hot cake and which you think can give an edge over others.

Yes, I need to make it clear here sir that my sole aim is not all about the sales of my ebook but the impact. My book is currently in use in many schools, it's part of the business but it's not all about me.

So, weather you buy the ebook or not, there will always be a lot to get or learn from me for free.

As a matter of fact, you'll soon discover you are getting much more from me than the 1,500 naira any one would pay for the ebook.

Finally, anything I ever come here to talk about is not theory it's from several years of practical experience. Though I'm not producing all the products commercially but I have few products in the market.
My hair cream and after shave are in many houses and stores sir. I also have a good market for my liquid soap and disinfectants. Though I have my own strategies.

Sir, the story is getting too long. Please, I will appreciate everyone who has done a business with me here or members from my old thread to give their testimony.

Thanks.
Exactly what i want to know. Satisfied.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
We are waiting sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
peacemaranatha: Exactly what i want to know. Satisfied.

Alright Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Juliana7: We are waiting sir

Noted ma'am!

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.