Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (492095 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
peacemaranatha: l i i love to have the seminar through email. Thanks sir.

Noted Sir. I will give more information on where to drop your details later. Please do not drop your emails here to avoid spam and scam messages.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Strongbest: TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining
us on this thread, so far, we've
learnt how to produce: liquid
detergent, germicide(izal
formula), antiseptic (dettol
formula), Balm (aboniki
formula).
Do check:

Page 0 ...........Liquid
detergent

Page 1 and 4...........Germicide

Page 2........Antiseptic

Page 4- 5........Balm

Page 6-----------images of products

Page 7---------condensed milk

Please, do take your time to
peruse through the pages
before the questions.

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]

Noted Sir. I will give more information on where to drop your details later. Please do not drop your emails here to avoid spam and scam messages.

Thanks.

Exactly Sir. That's why I didn't drop mine. Please keep me posted

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]

Please, kindly check the seminar(training) thread for updates Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2014
peacemaranatha: l i i love to have the seminar through email.peacemaranatha@gmail.Com. Thanks sir.

Heyllo Sir, please kindly check the seminar thread for arrangement and updates.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls sir, sorry to ask ooo where is the seminar thread sir. I would love to know becos i am interested
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls sir, the butter u taiked about in d condensed milk is it the usual/normal UNILEVER butter we know?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Juliana7: Pls sir, sorry to ask ooo where is the seminar thread sir. I would love to know becos i am interested

Heyllo ma, kindly check the business thread for it, it's currently on the first page of the business section....
You may be late to participate though.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Juliana7: Pls sir, the butter u taiked about in d condensed milk is it the usual/normal UNILEVER butter we know?

Yes Ma'am, it is.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2014
@ Strongbest. Pls sir, for some days we haven't been having trainings on your thread. Why Sir?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Catered4: @ Strongbest. Pls sir, for some days we haven't been having trainings on your thread. Why Sir?

Ooopz! Nothing Ma'am, just trying to see what we've done so far with the little we've learnt.

I still have a lot to show to us but I need to be sure we are practising what we're learning.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Strongbest:

Ooopz! Nothing Ma'am, just trying to see what we've done so far with the little we've learnt.

I still have a lot to show to us but I need to be sure we are practising what we're learning.

Thanks.

Ok Sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sure we have been practicing it...,,would try the condensed milk soon....no wan open my milk now, all this boys no dey smile o.,,(i dey school o grin) been doin the liquid soap for awhile now(have even created one thread for it..., now am just experimenting my own recipes wink I no longer buy liquid soap to school sha.,,

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
lgboks: Sure we have been practicing it...,,would try the condensed milk soon....no wan open my milk now, all this boys no dey smile o.,,(i dey school o grin) been doin the liquid soap for awhile now(have even created one thread for it..., now am just experimenting my own recipes wink I no longer buy liquid soap to school sha.,,

Lols! I got you Sire. Nice to know someone is practising.

I will be taken us something new soon.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
What is happening, this thread is going COLD. Oga strongbest, we are still in the classroom waiting for ur lecture, our dear PROF!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Juliana7: What is happening, this thread is going COLD. Oga strongbest, we are still in the classroom waiting for ur lecture, our dear PROF!

Heyllo Ma'am. The thread is still very active. Just like I've said before, Something new is coming our way soon. Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2014
Strongbest: While still waiting for your responses, I will love to announce my plan of showing just 10 people how to make money from the production of after shave with 3,000 - 5,000 naira start up capital. It's not going to be free though.

I will be creating a thread to get just 10 people at random for this training, so if you are interested you can indicate. I'm doing this because of the various testimonies I have been getting from the people that attended my last seminar. Feel free to come back here to challenge me if you partake of this training and you don't make money from it.

"I can't give you fish but I can teach you how to catch fish!"

Strongbest.

Oga wa, I dey interested tooooooo

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=owosweet][/quote]

Heyllo Ma'am, thanks for your interest. Kindly wait till Wednesday to see if any one out of the 12 fails to meet up, then you can replace him/her.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by smallvilletolu(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
just dis little wit ya help tanks br

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oowh! This is nice Sir. Keep it up please.

Send me an email to goldzmyne@gmail.com, I have something for you Sir (a formula). I'm sure you are going to like it.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by otunba9ja: 3:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Sir, well done for this great job.....I am new to this thread.I read your brief review on the estate agent and John fashanu agency stuff and will appreciate it if I can get some detail explanation on them.......many thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2014
Strongbest: Oowh! This is nice Sir. Keep it up please.

Send me an email to goldzmyne@gmail.com, I have something for you Sir (a formula). I'm sure you are going to like it.

Thanks.

Oga wa, u kno I will like d formular as well.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by smallvilletolu(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
thanks sir Strongbest. u really prove u are strong and best
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
otunba9ja: Sir, well done for this great job.....I am new to this thread.I read your brief review on the estate agent and John fashanu agency stuff and will appreciate it if I can get some detail explanation on them.......many thanks

Heyllo Sir, that should be on the former (lost)thread I guess.

Well, I wasn't the one that posted that stuff, some one posted the advert on the thread.

That's why I always advise people to keep anything that is not related to our topic of discussion off the thread.

Thank.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
smallvilletolu: thanks sir Strongbest. u really prove u are strong and best

My pleasure Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
owosweet:

Oga wa, u kno I will like d formular as well.

Heyllo Ma'am, our old student! You have graduated o, so you are not longer entitled to bonuses.
Lols.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, our old student! You have graduated o, so you are not longer entitled to bonuses.
Lols.

Thanks.

I am stil a student oooo. Oga wa, I get carry over. Na d carry over make mi spill over. U knoooooo
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
owosweet:

I am stil a student oooo. Oga wa, I get carry over. Na d carry over make mi spill over. U knoooooo

Lols.....very funny. Well, I hope you'll invite the house for the launching of your new product (anti ebola hand wash) though.
Grinning.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Juliana7: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Our PROF, we have kind of been on recess for a while now ooo. The PROF when are we resuming
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Juliana7: Our PROF, we have kind of been on recess for a while now ooo. The PROF when are we resuming

Ma'am, we are in section!

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Let me introduce us to a chemical and things we can do with it. I already made a post on that in another thread but not in detail.

So, I'm going to be taking us various things we can do with this simple but magical chemical known as: Sodium Bicarbonate.

That would further take us to the production of toothpaste.

Please, stay tuned.

Strongbest.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.