Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (492247 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shininstar30:

Good evening Oga strong best, what is filler sir, can I get it in chemical store?

Good evening ma'am, fillers are the ingredients we add to our products to harden, boost and to increase the overall quality and quantity of the products like in the case of bar soaps.

Sure, you can get them at the chemical stores but you must know the specific filler you want by name..... Hope that is clear enough though.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Strongbest:

Good evening ma'am, fillers are the ingredients we add to our products to harden, boost and to increase the overall quality and quantity of the products like in the case of bar soaps.

Sure, you can get them at the chemical stores but you must know the specific filler you want by name..... Hope that is clear enough though.

Thanks

Pls don't b annoyed, is filler in d list of materials (chemicals) you gave us for laundry bar soap, in our handout?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Shininstar30:

Pls don't b annoyed, is filler in d list of materials (chemicals) you gave us for laundry bar soap, in our handout?

Nope ma'am, I won't be annoyed. To your question, yes.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Lukerz: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
What are the functions of izal germicide material. For instance lyzol and concentrate
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by holajeedayy: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oga op is gloss paint incuded in your manual cx it appear it sell well base on it used by welder and welder no get paint making sense like painter
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:39am On Nov 12, 2015
holajeedayy:
Oga op is gloss paint incuded in your manual cx it appear it sell well base on it used by welder and welder no get paint making sense like painter

No Sir.......only emulsion white/coated type.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Let's see how the day goes, we should continue with our lesson on NAFDAC registration. Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by lgboks(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2015
good day fellow nairalanderseriously waiting for the nafdac tutorials...
grin
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
lgboks:
good day fellow nairalanderseriously waiting for the nafdac tutorials...
grin

Noted Sir.......................

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gloriouspa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
@Strongbest I sent you a mail yesterday but yet to receive your response.

I want to commend you for a good job you're doing on this thread to impact knowledge into many lives.

Please did you have formula or recipe for LIQUID STARCH PRODUCTION? If yes, I need it please.

Thank you sir.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gloriouspa:
@Strongbest I sent you a mail yesterday but yet to receive your response.

I want to commend you for a good job you're doing on this thread to impact knowledge into many lives.

Please did you have formula or recipe for lLIQUID STARCH PRODUCTION? If yes, I need it please. Thank you sir.

Heyllo Ma'am, my sincere apology for the delay in response. I will be treating my mails tonight and I'm sure yours will definitely be treated.

As for the liquid starch, it's one of the things I hope to include in my next work. However, I will need you to exercise a little patience as I will announce it here once it's ready.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2015
About NAFDAC

I would like to make this post very short so, I will go straight to the point. I believe everyone here knows what NAFDAC means and what they do. Seriously, they are not some kind of masquerade or monster as some people think.

I believe after this post, so many questions would have been answered.

To be continued..............

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gidson05(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Strongbest:
About NAFDAC

I would like to make this post very short so, I will go straight to the point. I believe everyone here knows what NAFDAC means and what they do. Seriously, they are not some kind of masquerade or monster as some people think.

I believe after this post, so many questions would have been answered.

To be continued..............

Thanks.
my oga! Ur boy is always loyal sir, pls u got to help me out here, wen adding lye solution to d pko slowly wit vigorous stirring i notice that before i even finish adding d require lye it has reach a trace already, making d soap very thick that i had to patch it into d mould. Pls wat cud possibly b d cause of d early trace? Tnx man n remain blessed.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gidson05:
my oga! Ur boy is always loyal sir, pls u got to help me out here, wen adding lye solution to d pko slowly wit vigorous stirring i notice that before i even finish adding d require lye it has reach a trace already, making d soap very thick that i had to patch it into d mould. Pls wat cud possibly b d cause of d early trace? Tnx man n remain blessed.

Good evening Sir! I understand what you mean. It's nothing unusual or something to worry about. Once you pour soda ash it'll always maintain the right texture. Hope it's not only caustic soda you use in your production though.

One possible cause is the state of the oil. If it's not warmed up it could lead to an early trace. Mind you, that thickness does not really signify a trace. It's a false trace.

Uhmmm, to keep things brief, trace is when the oil and caustic have mixed properly together such that there no room for separation and this is the most important thing to take note of irrespective of when the trace shows up.

Thank.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gidson05(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Strongbest:

Good evening Sir! I understand what you mean. It's nothing unusual or something to worry about. Once you pour soda ash it'll always maintain the right texture. Hope it's not only caustic soda you use in your production though.

One possible cause is the state of the oil. If it's not warmed up it could lead to an early trace. Mind you, that thickness does not really signify a trace. It's a false trace.

Uhmmm, to keep things brief, trace is when the oil and caustic have mixed properly together such that there no room for separation and this is the most important thing to take note of irrespective of when the trace shows up.

Thank.
God bless u sir! Dos it mean after it has thicken to dat level if i continue stirring it will still give that light condense milk density?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
NAFDAC (National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control) basically functions to control and regulate manufacturing, importation, exportation and sales of things like cosmetics, food, drugs, package water etc.

They actually exist for our good because they are to ensure any of the above mentioned items is safe for our consumption and health.

To ensure the above is achieved, people who have the intention of going into things like these are advised to register their product with NAFDAC in order to ensure their products are safe for consumption by the public ( you and I).

Of course, to get your product(s) registered might not just be a work in the park however, it's not as hard as many think.

Your products will be tested to certify they are of the required standard. This is where you need to do your home work well.

The question a lot of people ask is, can I operate without being registered? Well, in the course of this lesson I hope to address that.

To be continued...........

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Gidson05:
God bless u sir! Dos it mean after it has thicken to dat level if i continue stirring it will still give that light condense milk density?

Amen Sir! Well, to answer your question properly you may need to let me know if you use only caustic soda solution and fatty acid (oil).

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gidson05(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Strongbest:

Amen Sir! Well, to answer your question properly you may need to let me know if you use only caustic soda solution and fatty acid (oil).

Thanks.
i used caustic soda, soda ash and pko
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Shininstar30(f): 4:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Goodmorn Oga strong best, pls I get excess water after d production of my bar soap. What could b d cause, I don't know were I got it wrong.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Gidson05:
i used caustic soda, soda ash and pko

Alright Sir, once you pour the caustic soda solution into the oil and stir a little while just before the mixture start getting too thick, add your soda ash solution and continue to stir till you reach real trace. You will notice that once the soda ash solution is added the mixture becomes thinner.

In all, to avoid the early (false) trace, make sure you warm up your oil properly (don't fry please, just warm it up). Sometimes, even just by stirring the oil vigorously for sometimes without applying heat at all, it helps in warming up the oil and ready for use.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Shininstar30:
Goodmorn Oga strong best, pls I get excess water after d production of my bar soap. What could b d cause, I don't know were I got it wrong.

Heyllo ma'am, it's definitely from excess water used. You should check your measurement to ensure that you are not using the wrong measurement for your water. If the formula given here is strictly adhered to, that shouldn't happen.

Also, if you are using the formula given in the ebook which involves the use of fillers and other enhancement, kindly let me know, so I can give some tips on how everything can be balanced without excess water being used. I trust you have the ebook.

You may send me a mail to goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gidson05(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Strongbest:

Alright Sir, once you pour the caustic soda solution into the oil and stir a little while just before the mixture start getting too thick, add your soda ash solution and continue to stir till you reach real trace. You will notice that once the soda ash solution is added the mixture becomes thinner.

In all, to avoid the early (false) trace, make sure you warm up your oil properly (don't fry please, just warm it up). Sometimes, even just by stirring the oil vigorously for sometimes without applying heat at all, it helps in warming up the oil and ready for use.

Thanks.
thank u very much sir! I will check it out
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gidson05:
thank u very much sir! I will check it out

My pleasure Sir, please do and let me know how it goes.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rhemaekuri(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
ur doing a good job sir, God bless you more. I sent an email to you earlier on pls waitng for ur reply
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Goldencollins: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Strongbest:
If you are already into the production of any of the following items and you need help, feel free to join us here and get help: Gel air freshener, bar soaps (laundry, medicated/non medicated soap, powder detergent (like klin (formula)), shoe polish, customised candle, hair cream, after shave, methylated spirit etc.

If you are also thinking of starting up a new business in that line, you are welcome too.

Thanks.
good evening sir,nice post,pls am a soap maker but marketing my product as a beginner has been my problem,pls how can I market my liquid soap so as to make profit. Thanks sir
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rhemaekuri:
ur doing a good job sir, God bless you more. I sent an email to you earlier on pls waitng for ur reply

I appreciate your comment ma'am and amen to your prayer.

Please check your mail, I have just treated some mails. In case I have not responded to yours, I definitely will before going to bed tonight.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Goldencollins:

good evening sir,nice post,pls am a soap maker but marketing my product as a beginner has been my problem,pls how can I market my liquid soap so as to make profit. Thanks sir

It's great having you here Sir.

In response to your question Sir, it's all about concepts. I remember giving some tips on how to market our products some where here on this thread.

One thing I always tell people is, packaging matters a lot. Also, knowing where to market your products counts.

In all, look at what you have around, I mean the kind of liquid soap in vogue in your area or anywhere you wish to market your product. Do something different in term of packaging, and something more enticing and even cheaper but with a good quality.

For example, if the common liquid soap around you is green or blue in color, go for PINK, add a very nice fragrance, your labels should be matured and captivating. That's the secret. You may check images posted by some great guys on this thread, guess you'll get a clue somehow from them.

Above all, quality matters a lot.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Gidson05(m): 6:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Strongbest:

My pleasure Sir, please do and let me know how it goes.

Thanks
ok sir, i will sure do dat.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Goldencollins: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Strongbest:

It's great having you here Sir.

In response to your question Sir, it's all about concepts. I remember giving some tips on how to market our products some where here on this thread.

One thing I always tell people is, packaging matters a lot. Also, knowing where to market your products counts.

In all, look at what you have around, I mean the kind of liquid soap in vogue in your area or anywhere you wish to market your product. Do something different in term of packaging, and something more enticing and even cheaper but with a good quality.

For example, if the common liquid soap around you is green or blue in color, go for PINK, add a very nice fragrance, your labels should be matured and captivating. That's the secret. You may check images posted by some great guys on this thread, guess you'll get a clue somehow from them.

Above all, quality matters a lot.

Thanks.
Thank you Sir,I got your point,pls in terms of distribution and selling of the products,how I do that? Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rhemaekuri(f): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2015
Hi Mentor Strong, I don pay for manual or vol1&2. abeg arrange my package oh
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Goldencollins:

Thank you Sir,I got your point,pls in terms of distribution and selling of the products,how I do that? Thanks

Sir, once your product is ready the next thing is to locate your target customers and sell to them.

Supermarkets, Shops, Restaurant, Churches, Banks, Boarding houses, Hospital etc are examples of such customers.

You simply just take the product to them either on foot, car, bike etc depending on proximity and collect your money.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.