Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (491982 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rhemaekuri:
Hi Mentor Strong, I don pay for manual or vol1&2. abeg arrange my package oh

Heyllo ma'am, kindly check your inbox, your e-books must have been there already. I appreciate your patronage ma...........waiting eagerly for your testimony.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Strongbest:
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Strongbest:
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink
2. Custard powder
3. Medicated soap/non medicated
4. Body cream
5. Candle
6. Liquid soap
7. Hair shampoo
8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)
9. Germicide (izal formula)
10. Bleach (stain remover)
11. Liquid air freshener
12. Paint (only white and coated type)
13. Insecticide
14. Laundry bar soap
15. Medicated soap
16. Toilet soap
17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner
2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)
3. Perfume
4. After Shave
It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blendz4real(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Greetings strongbest/NLanders,
I just produced germicide (izal) for my home use and after about 5days I noticed dat there's always separation. I mean the solution is partitioned, the upper part carrying the whitener and the lower part the other chemicals.
What could be responsible for the separation after a few days?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
blendz4real:
Greetings strongbest/NLanders,
I just produced germicide (izal) for my home use and after about 5days I noticed dat there's always separation. I mean the solution is partitioned, the upper part carrying the whitener and the lower part the other chemicals.
What could be responsible for the separation after a few days?
Thanks in anticipation.

Heyllo Sir, did you use texapon? If you stirred well and the right chemicals were used, such shouldn't happen.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by olusegun1990(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
nice job Tanx bro but I will prefer it in form of PDF file if you can appreciate ur effort a lot
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rhemaekuri(f): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
my liquid soap

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by blendz4real(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, did you use texapon? If you stirred well and the right chemicals were used, such shouldn't happen.

Thanks.

Sure, I used texapon. So can I add a little more texapon to the solution to correct??
Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Strongbest I appreciate every of your efforts.
I have been following closely as an obedient and active student.
My products shall be displayed soon.
Thank you for the quick response to my mail.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Fumbaby: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please were can I get those chemical in ilorin, please help a sister here........ Keep up the wonderful job strongbest. Ehug
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
blendz4real:

Sure, I used texapon. So can I add a little more texapon to the solution to correct??
Thanks

No Sir! Please don't. Follow the instructions given and stir properly and also ensure you are using the right chemicals.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Rhemaekuri:
my liquid soap

A very good one ma'am. Your liquid soap looks so great. I'm very impressed with your effort ma. Bravo.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fumbaby:
Please were can I get those chemical in ilorin, please help a sister here........ Keep up the wonderful job strongbest. Ehug

Heyllo ma'am, nice to have you here. I have no idea where chemicals are sold over there in Ilorin but I know there are chemical stores over there.

You may have to ask around from people that stay there or try meeting those people that sell plastic bottles, they may have an idea.

I also believe we have people from Ilorin that are here and maybe of help. Just stay tuned, help will come your way soon.

Ehug warmly accepted with a big smile.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
4Gsmokei:
Strongbest I appreciate every of your efforts.
I have been following closely as an obedient and active student.
My products shall be displayed soon.
Thank you for the quick response to my mail.[color=#770077][/color]

Awwww, nice one Sir. We'll be looking forward to seeing your products Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
My sincere apology for the silence. Nairaland antispam boot banned me on business section, ban has just been lifted.

Meanwhile, all emails treated.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Fumbaby: 5:12am On Nov 21, 2015
[quote author=Strongbest post=40240680]

Heyllo ma'am, nice to have you here. I have no idea where chemicals are sold over there in Ilorin but I know there are chemical stores over there.

You may have to ask around from people that stay there or try meeting those people that sell plastic bottles, they may have an idea.

I also believe we have people from Ilorin that are here and maybe of help. Just stay tuned, help will come your way soon.

Ehug warmly accepted with a big smile.

Thanks.

Thanks will make enquiry around, goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by coldFLARES1(m): 5:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo ma'am, kindly check your inbox, your e-books must have been there already. I appreciate your patronage ma...........waiting eagerly for your testimony.

Thanks.
wanted to know if you have anything on the practical production of adhesive gums. the type used for shoe making, furniture making and plumbing works
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2015
coldFLARES1:
wanted to know if you have anything on the practical production of adhesive gums. the type used for shoe making, furniture making and plumbing works

No Sir, I don't.

Thanks
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2015
STEPS TO OBTAINING NAFDAC NO.
Let's get down straight to business this time.

The first thing expected of you in order to obtain a NAFDAC No is having a space for your production.

The space must have the necessary equipments for production. Safety is also considered.

The next thing to do is, registering your business name with CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission).

Once the above are in place, you can now take the bold step and work into any NAFDAC office and apply.

They'll come and inspect your space and facilities.

Sample of your product will be submitted to them for sampling.

You'll need to be able to defend your product as certain questions might be asked.

Make sure you know the function of every chemical used............

COST IMPLICATION

You will surely be asked to pay certain amount in the cause of registration. Price defers depending on product to be registered but since we are talking about cosmetics here, below is the break down under drug:

-Processing Fees: N30,000

-Registration Fees: N20,000

Total. : N50,000

I will post another step or easier approach to obtaining your NAFDAC No. later in my next post.

More still to come how to operate without NAFDAC No.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
This thread has a beginning, middle and last page. On each new page, we try as much as possible to update something like, the table of content, the contents of my ebooks and how to get them.

The update is to help us stay informed. On that note, I want to plead with us to always read the last page of this thread to be acquainted with the latest development especially, some of us that have interest in purchasing my ebook(s). Get to know the price(s) and the content of each ebook before making payment.

I pledge to give my best and I will never give you less than you pay for, instead I will give you even more.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tablet Soap ready for use....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Trying to upload more but the network hasn't been friendly at all. Will do so any time it permits.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by shininstar42: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Strongbest:
Tablet Soap ready for use....

Wow very nice, pls what mold did u use for d soap to come out dis long
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
shininstar42:

Wow very nice, pls what mold did u use for d soap to come out dis long

Heyllo ma'am, it's the normal wooden mold. Look at the picture very well, you'll see a shorter wood containing the tablet soap, that's the mold used.

The soap can even be longer than that depending on what you want. You use the cutter to cut into sizes of your choice.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'm making an arrangement for some of us here to pay a visit to my centre.

Two things we are going to be learning include the laundry bar soap and hair conditioner.

Wherever you are coming from, I will be making arrangement for your accommodation so, that won't be an issue (food not included). It's going to be a 2-3 day intensive training.

This will be for only those who are ready to start up their business immediately. I guess what you'll see at the centre will encourage you to start up immediately.

More on this arrangement will come shortly.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2015

Two things we are going to be learning include the laundry bar soap and hair conditioner.

Wherever you are coming from, I will be making arrangement for your accommodation so, that won't be an issue (food not included). It's going to be a 2-3 day intensive training.

This will be for only those who are ready to start up their business immediately. I guess what you'll see at the centre will encourage you to start up immediately.

Definitely, you'll be paying a fee. A token though.

Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 4:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Strongbest:

Definitely, you'll be paying a fee. A token though.

Thanks.

Oga strongbest I will be so happy to be part of this opportunity. When would it be coming up? I changed my phones and lost my contacts can I have your number again??
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2015
1miccza:

Oga strongbest I will be so happy to be part of this opportunity. When would it be coming up? I changed my phones and lost my contacts can I have your number again??

Heyllo Sir, I want to see those who are interested and we'll have a kind of group discussion then choose a convenient day for all of us.

From now till wednesday this week we should be able to decide on that.

Meanwhile, we already have some people coming down for Batik, Tie and Dye, we'll be taking just few people so we can adequately cater for them and for effective training.

Sorry about the loss of your phone, you can reach me on: 09092125124

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2015
Mr strongbest, thank you for the great work you are doing here. God bless you sir. Sir, Please I have some questions for you:

1. Can I use palm oil (red oil) in place of pko?
2.Adding coastic soda to the mixed nitrosol, like you said, will make the thickness show. What happens if, after adding the coastic soda, the thickness is not up to taste, can I add the powdered nitrosol to the mixture like that, or what should be done?
3. What is the best perfume to use for air freshener? And the deionized water you said, is it the normal hot water, or in will have to buy it?
4. about the acid used for toilet wash, what is the quantity to be used to produced 20 liters? I don't seem to understand the one cup measurement.

And, sir, my bonus oo!

That will be for now. And, sir, all your formulas work like magic,kudos!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
Mr strongbest, thank you for the great work you are doing here. God bless you sir. Sir, Please I have some questions for you:

1. Can I use palm oil (red oil) in place of pko?
2.Adding coastic soda to the mixed nitrosol, like you said, will make the thickness show. What happens if, after adding the coastic soda, the thickness is not up to taste, can I add the powdered nitrosol to the mixture like that, or what should be done?
3. What is the best perfume to use for air freshener? And the deionized water you said, is it the normal hot water, or in will have to buy it?
4. about the acid used for toilet wash, what is the quantity to be used to produced 20 liters? I don't seem to understand the one cup measurement.

And, sir, my bonus oo!

That will be for now. And, sir, all your formulas work like magic,kudos!

Heyllo Sir, Palm oil can be used in the production of bar soap but you'll have to understand certain things. PKO is recommended because of it's 'malleability'. It yields a good result and it's cheaper compare to palm oil.

2. If you follow the instruction in your ebook, using the right measurement the nitrosol will surely respond (thicken) once caustic is added to it.

Please, don't add nitrosol in powder form to the already mixed one. It'll be very lumpy.

3. The kind of perfume to use depends on you. What ever appeals your sense of smell is good for it. You may want to try cindy or any fruit like perfume e.g, pineapple, orange, lemon etc.

You don't have to buy deionized water. It's simply boiling your water to break down the bond, removing impurities that could contaminate your from it.

4. Oh, guess I already responded to a similar email probably, from you....all the same, please use a peak milk tin cup for the measurement.

Uhmmm, bonus? I have actually stopped giving bonus on purchase of my ebook but then, I will grant you your request.

Lastly Sir, please kindly direct all questions that concern the products in the ebook to the email through which your e-book was sent to you for quick response.

I appreciate your commendation and I say a big amen to your prayers Sir.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.