Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (480882 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, Palm oil can be used in the production of bar soap but you'll have to understand certain things. PKO is recommended because of it's 'malleability'. It yields a good result and it's cheaper compare to palm oil.

2. If you follow the instruction in your ebook, using the right measurement the nitrosol will surely respond (thicken) once caustic is added to it.

Please, don't add nitrosol in powder form to the already mixed one. It'll be very lumpy.

3. The kind of perfume to use depends on you. What ever appeals your sense of smell is good for it. You may want to try cindy or any fruit like perfume e.g, pineapple, orange, lemon etc.

You don't have to buy deionized water. It's simply boiling your water to break down the bond, removing impurities that could contaminate your from it.

4. Oh, guess I already responded to a similar email probably, from you....all the same, please use a peak milk tin cup for the measurement.

Uhmmm, bonus? I have actually stopped giving bonus on purchase of my ebook but then, I will grant you your request.

Lastly Sir, please kindly direct all questions that concern the products in the ebook to the email through which your e-book was sent to you for quick response.

I appreciate your commendation and I say a big amen to your prayers Sir.

Thanks.
Thanks for the rapt response. Will be expecting *smiles*

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by alakara(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Strongbest:
I'm making an arrangement for some of us here to pay a visit to my centre.

Two things we are going to be learning include the laundry bar soap and hair conditioner.

Wherever you are coming from, I will be making arrangement for your accommodation so, that won't be an issue (food not included). It's going to be a 2-3 day intensive training.

This will be for only those who are ready to start up their business immediately. I guess what you'll see at the centre will encourage you to start up immediately.

More on this arrangement will come shortly.
Definitely, you'll be paying a fee. A token though.

Thanks.

Am interested @strongbest
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
alakara:

Am interested @strongbest

Noted Sir. Please, just stay tuned for update.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 1miccza: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, I want to see those who are interested and we'll have a kind of group discussion then choose a convenient day for all of us.

From now till wednesday this week we should be able to decide on that.

Meanwhile, we already have some people coming down for Batik, Tie and Dye, we'll be taking just few people so we can adequately cater for them and for effective training.

Sorry about the loss of your phone, you can reach me on: 09092125124

Thanks.

You are welcome bros. I'll call soon.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by alakara(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Strongbest:

Noted Sir. Please, just stay tuned for update.

Thanks.
Ok
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by MOREN406(f): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
kudos to u Mr.Strong best, u really a good man, keep d good work going. I know wat it takes to learn some of D's things, it ain't free at all. Audience pls b grateful to Strong best, wat he is posting here is a long tym livelihood.
M also a producer of some of D's products, Laundry soap, shampoo and conditioner,liquid soap and perfume. if u r interested for one to one practical training contact morenike168@gmail.com. My EBook goes for 3,000 containing 15productions u can start with less Dan #5,000 only.
I salute u Strongbest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ Moren406, how's business going? Nice product. We appreciate your dropping by Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by MOREN406(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Strongbest:
@ Moren406, how's business going? Nice product. We appreciate your dropping by Sir.

Thanks.
uwcm Mr.Strongbest. pls m a young lady,student student also. as per business, moving on in campus.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining us, on this thread for the first time, kindly use the table of content below to help you navigate through our previous lessons.

DO CHECK Page 0.................Liquid detergent

Page 1 and 4............... Germicide

Page 2....................... Antiseptic

Page 4-5............................. Balm

Page 6,15 and 16............ Images of products

Page 7................... Condensed Milk

Page 10-11............ Scouring Powder

Page 12-13................. Toothpaste formulas

Page 15,16................ Bar Soap

Page 29............................... Soft drink (chapman)

Page 37-38.............. Production of Shea Butter Body Cream

Page 38.................About "Our" E-book

Page 40-42.................Laundry Bar Soap (repeated)

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2015
In order to avoid the frequent questions on what my ebooks contain, I have here by typed out the contents of the two ebooks(the old and new) as below:

Content of the old one:

1.Youghurt drink

2. Custard powder

3. Medicated soap/non medicated

4. Body cream

5. Candle

6. Liquid soap

7. Hair shampoo

8. Liquid toilet wash (harpic formula)

9. Germicide (izal formula)

10. Bleach (stain remover)

11. Liquid air freshener

12. Paint (only white and coated type)

13. Insecticide

14. Laundry bar soap

15. Medicated soap

16. Toilet soap

17. Petroleum jelly (vaseline)

This goes for a bonus price of 2,000 naira.

2nd Ebook (the new one)

NEW Ebook
1. Hair Conditioner

2. Anti-dandruff Hair shampoo (medicated Hair shampoo)

3. Perfume

4. After Shave

It goes for a token price of: 1,500 naira.

How to order, simply send me an email to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or call:

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Ooooops! @Moren, sorry for addressing you as a man ma'am. I like your effort, keep it up please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Rhemaekuri(f): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
interested pls, wen is the visit scheduled? Oga my bonus tooo, cast me not away frm dis favour of bonus oh mentor, lol
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by princehabyb(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2015
I love this!
I went for a free skill acquisition courtesy of an NGO, and I was giving manuals without paying a dime
And later even got paid for teaching others too!
Its a great concept
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Rhemaekuri:
interested pls, wen is the visit scheduled? Oga my bonus tooo, cast me not away frm dis favour of bonus oh mentor, lol

Noted ma'am! I will keep us informed on our moves.

Send me a mail to the email through which your ebook were sent to you for the bonus. Though I have stopped giving out the bonus.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by favyly(f): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
I'm interested. Pls don't live me out
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Strongbest am very interested in that visit to your center. Pls put my name in ur list as I await the update.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
favyly:
I'm interested. Pls don't live me out

Noted ma'am.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
4Gsmokei:
Strongbest am very interested in that visit to your center. Pls put my name in ur list as I await the update.

Noted Sir. Updates coming tonight.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by phillings247: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
i tried d recipe and its wonderful,but i saw a friend buy liquid soap thats transparent.i tried doing same without adding colour but couldnt make it transparent or clear.uow do i achieve this.nd how can i get quality perfumes dat my customers would b attracted to
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2015
phillings247:
i tried d recipe and its wonderful,but i saw a friend buy liquid soap thats transparent.i tried doing same without adding colour but couldnt make it transparent or clear.uow do i achieve this.nd how can i get quality perfumes dat my customers would b attracted to

Heyllo Sir, I'm glad our recipe worked for you.

If you can upload a picture of the transparent liquid soap that your friend bought, I guess it'll help us in explaining something here.

There are just too many of perfumes out there that can be used, and sometimes it depends on choice. Kindly check them out at the chemical store to make a choice.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:30am On Nov 25, 2015
For our Visit to the Centre, we are looking at first week of December. For those of us that have indicated interest and those that might still be joining us latter, we'll be having a kind of group discussion for proper planing and arrangement. So, kindly send your watsap number and BB Pin to:
goldzmyne@gmail.com
Or 09092125124

In case you don't use any of the above social network and you'll like to be part of us, give me a call or send me a mail to let us know how we can get you involved in the group discussion and arrangement.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Good morning everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't respond to some of our mails yesterday, I shall do that to today.

To some of us that have sent our BB Pins and Watsap no to join the visiting group to my centre, you'll be added promptly. Just stay tuned for more updates.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
All e-mails replied. Check your inbox please.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by aitanofi(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2015
I have been following every bit of the discussion since it started last year, I find it interesting and here is my whatsaPp info 08091356197. You are doing a great work, it is only God that can reward you
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2015
aitanofi:
I have been following every bit of the discussion since it started last year, I find it interesting and here is my whatsaPp info 080*******. You are doing a great work, it is only God that can reward you

I Sincerely appreciate your comment and your being part of here Sir.
Please, kindly modify your post and remove your number. If the number is for the visitation to my Centre, simply send it to:

Goldzmyne@mail.com.

I will only attend to the contacts sent to my mail.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by alakara(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2015
Strongbest:

I Sincerely appreciate your comment and your being part of here Sir.
Please, kindly modify your post and remove your number. If the number is for the visitation to my Centre, simply send it to:

Goldzmyne@mail.com.

I will only attend to the contacts sent to my mail.

Thanks.

I sent u my number for the visitation to your email.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oga strongest, thanks for your time sir. I have another question. After producing the insecticide, the eucalyptus oil I used didn't mix very well. Although you indicated salt, but where I went to buy the chemical, I was told there is no eucalyptus salt, only oil. Please, how do I go about it?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
alakara:

I sent u my number for the visitation to your email.

Acknowledged Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
AMZYMAYO:
Oga strongest, thanks for your time sir. I have another question. After producing the insecticide, the eucalyptus oil I used didn't mix very well. Although you indicated salt, but where I went to buy the chemical, I was told there is no eucalyptus salt, only oil. Please, how do I go about it?

I appreciate you Sir. Please, kindly direct all questions that have to do with the things in my e-book to the email address through which your ebook(s) was (were) sent to you and I will attend to you promptly Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by JECU: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
4Gsmokei:

@ 4G I sight u ooooo.so u r one of us.how u dey
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Heyllo, please if you have sent your mobile number to my email to participate in the visit to my Centre, ensure you're active on watsap. Our discussion begins right away.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
The watsap group chat is now on.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.