Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (479792 Views)

Free Skill Acquisition Serminal: Season I / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
TABLE OF CONTENT

Hello, if you are just joining
us on this thread, so far, we've
learnt how to produce: liquid
detergent, germicide(izal
formula), antiseptic (dettol
formula), Balm (aboniki
formula).

Do check:

Page 0 ........................Liquid
detergent

Page 1 and 4................Germicide

Page 2.........................Antiseptic

Page 4- 5.....................Balm

Page 6..........................images of
products

Page 7---------condensed milk

Page 10 - 11..................Scouring Powder

Please, do take your time to
peruse through the pages
before the questions.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
SCOURING POWDER (FORMULA 2)

1. Sodium bicarbonate

2. Sodium laurie sulphate (SLS)

3.Calcium carbonate

4. Caustic soda

5. Soda ash

6. Fragrance (optional)

This the formula for commercially made scouring powder.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by obajohn(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2014
Thanx a lot as u are doing dis for mankind.
things like dis are not easy to come by. GOD, d giver of WISDOM increase YOU on every side.AMEN.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2014
obajohn: Thanx a lot as u are doing dis for mankind.
things like dis are not easy to come by. GOD, d giver of WISDOM increase YOU on every side.AMEN.

Amen and Amen Sir.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
SCOURING POWDER (FORMULA 2)

1. Sodium bicarbonate-------- 1/2 kg

2. Sodium laurie sulphate (SLS)------ 2-3 spoons

3.Calcium carbonate------ 1/2 kg

4. Caustic soda------- 1-2 spoon(s)

5. Soda ash---------------- 1/2 kg

6. Fragrance--------- optional (as desired)

PROCEDURE:

1. Pour the bicarbonate in an open bowl

2. Add the calcium and stir

3. Add the soda ash and stir very well

4. Add the SLS and stir properly

5. Add the custic soda and and stir vigorously.

6. Add the fragrance and stir properly and ensure everything is blended or well mixed together.

7. Finally, package the product for use or sale

Go and buy scouring powder no more.

Strongbest

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
If you have any question, please feel free to drop it here.

Also, to our guests viewing, I understand you can't make a post until you register. I promise to always do justice to your mails. Forgive my late response at times.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Strongbest: SCOURING POWDER (FORMULA 2)

1. Sodium bicarbonate-------- 1/2 kg

2. Sodium laurie sulphate (SLS)------ 2-3 spoons

3.Calcium carbonate------ 1/2 kg

4. Caustic soda------- 1-2 spoon(s)

5. Soda ash---------------- 1/2 kg

6. Fragrance--------- optional (as desired)

PROCEDURE:

1. Pour the bicarbonate in an open bowl

2. Add the calcium and stir

3. Add the soda ash and stir very well

4. Add the SLS and stir properly

5. Add the custic soda and and stir vigorously.

6. Add the fragrance and stir properly and ensure everything is blended or well mixed together.

7. Finally, package the product for use or sale

Go and buy scouring powder no more.

Strongbest

Thanks.

Oga wa, u na welldone ooooo! Mote strength n.wisdom from above iJn.
I hope d caustic soda will not chop my hand ooooo.
Can I get a solid form of perfume in d market?
Thank you sir!
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
owosweet:

Oga wa, u na welldone ooooo! Mote strength n.wisdom from above iJn.
I hope d caustic soda will not chop my hand ooooo.
Can I get a solid form of perfume in d market?
Thank you sir!

Lols..... Ma'am, no, not very well.

You can replace the caustic with sodium chloride (salt) if you wish. But note that, it'll not be as effective as the caustic soda.

As a matter of fact, the quantity of the caustic is very okay, it won't be too harsh. Just make sure you make use of a stirring rod (turning stick) when mixing it. It'll blend into the remaining powder and it'll won't be harsh.

That's the formula for your commercial scouring powder.

Yes, you can get the powdered fragrance in the market.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Heyllo everybody, let me use this medium to announce to us that the second batch of the training on after shave, will be kicking off soon. Due to the pressure from our wonderful followers, I finally succumb to taking one more batch (just 10 people).

To avoid beef again, I have decided to throw it open here first, before moving to the official thread. Please try and check on the thread by tomorrow for procedures.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by JAkpayen(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Strongbest please don't forget about me. I will be ready as long as I know when it will begin.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
JAkpayen: @Strongbest please don't forget about me. I will be ready as long as I know when it will begin.

No problem Sir. By tomorrow, I shall give the procedure.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Happy Sunday to all. I trust it's going to be a great week for all of us.

Strongbest.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
TOOTH PASTE FORMULA

Still working with our baking powder, I want to believe by now you all have yours(sodium bicarbonate) at your disposal.

I'm going to be dropping few recipes for our home made tooth paste.

The advantage of making your own toothpaste is quite enormous. I shall reveal to us some reasons why you should make your own toothpaste in the course of this lesson.

Hope we are interested in this.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Meanwhile, if you have any question on any of the previous lesson, please feel free to drop it here.

Sometimes, your question might be helpful to others when answered here. Except if considered very personal, I advise us to ask our questions here than sending an email.

I quite appreciate your understanding

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Godiskind: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Good evening sir. I thank and appreciate you greatly for ur work. I want to ask this question:
for someone who does not have a means of measuring something in kg, is there no way of using teaspoon to measure something like 1/2kg?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Godiskind: Good evening sir. I thank and appreciate you greatly for ur work. I want to ask this question:
for someone who does not have a means of measuring something in kg, is there no way of using teaspoon to measure something like 1/2kg?

Heyllo Sir, yes, there's. Just let me know which of the formula or product you need such measuring method for and I will do that. Let me know what ever you know you can use as your measurement.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hey!! Lest I forget, I promised to announce procedure for the second batch of our training on after shave here today. Please, kindly check the thread for the training or reach me on:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls oga dat measurement is problem to ne as I dnt have weighin balance I want ti use small tintomato tin as my neaurement. Pls help how do I get half kg with it
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2014
Meanwhile am interested with d toothpaste
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Godiskind: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2014
For instance, for the production of scouring powder (formula 2) which u stated d formula as follow:
bicarbonante 1/2 kg
SLS 2-3 spoons
CaCO3 1/2kg
caustic soda 1-2 spoons
soda ash 1/2kg.
My question is since I dnt have weighing balance, how can I measure those materials in kg? Is there no other way I can measure those materials in kg without d weighing balance?

Secondly, most of these materials, we dont knw it. Could you please do us the favor of stating for us if the materials are in liquid, or solid or powdered form so we can have an idea of what we are going for.

Thirdly, can we use anything, wood or rod as stirring rod or is it specific? Are there some chemicals that are reactive or that could react with metal if used as stirring rod?
Lastly, can these materials or chemicals be stored in just anything like wrapped in waterproof, wrapped in paper, or put in a rubber container?
Pls ur timely response wil help me as I want to go for d first shopping for materials. Thanks
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, yes, there's. Just let me know which of the formula or product you need such measuring method for and I will do that. Let me know what ever you know you can use as your measurement.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
britnex: Pls oga dat measurement is problem to ne as I dnt have weighin balance I want ti use small tintomato tin as my neaurement. Pls help how do I get half kg with it

Heyllo Sir, it shouldn't be. You see, this thing is so easy-once you get the concept.

I remember in the former thread, some guys were like they prefer the measurement in kgs and litres. I remember always asking them to choose what means of measurement they prefer before posting any formula then.

Now, I want the house to suggest what method of measurement we should be using from now on.

Awaiting your responses.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
britnex: Meanwhile am interested with d toothpaste

Noted.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godiskind: For instance, for the production of scouring powder (formula 2) which u stated d formula as follow:
bicarbonante 1/2 kg
SLS 2-3 spoons
CaCO3 1/2kg
caustic soda 1-2 spoons
soda ash 1/2kg.
My question is since I dnt have weighing balance, how can I measure those materials in kg? Is there no other way I can measure those materials in kg without d weighing balance?

Secondly, most of these materials, we dont knw it. Could you please do us the favor of stating for us if the materials are in liquid, or solid or powdered form so we can have an idea of what we are going for.

Thirdly, can we use anything, wood or rod as stirring rod or is it specific? Are there some chemicals that are reactive or that could react with metal if used as stirring rod?
Lastly, can these materials or chemicals be stored in just anything like wrapped in waterproof, wrapped in paper, or put in a rubber container?
Pls ur timely response wil help me as I want to go for d first shopping for materials. Thanks

Heylloo Sir, kindly use the following:

Bicarbonate------------3tin milk cups

SLS----------------------2-3 spoons

Calcium----------------3 tin milk cups

Caustic soda---------1-2 spoon(s)

Soda ash---------------3 tin milk cups.

To your second question, solid chemicals are usually measured in kg while liquid is measured in litres. All the same, let me know which of the chemicals you wish to know and I will gladly help out.

Lastly, it all depends on the chemicals involved in the production, most can be stirred with a wood.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by owosweet(f): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Strongbest: SCOURING POWDER (FORMULA 2)

1. Sodium bicarbonate

I

2. Sodium laurie sulphate (SLS)

3.Calcium carbonate

4. Caustic soda

5. Soda ash

6. Fragrance (optional)

This the formula for commercially made scouring powder.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.

Can I add sodium chloride to d formular above sir?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by easy2conet(f): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
@Strongbest; well done Sir and may God bless you for this great job you're doing here.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
owosweet:

Can I add sodium chloride to d formular above sir?

Yes Ma, you can if you want to. But since you are already using caustic, it's not very important. Also, if it's for commercial purpose, it means you are over using your materials. I hope you got what I mean there.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
easy2conet: @Strongbest; well done Sir and may God bless you for this great job you're doing here.

My pleasure Ma'am. A very big amen to your prayers. I appreciate.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Godiskind: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tin milk cup for big qty and spoon for little qty
Strongbest:

Heyllo Sir, it shouldn't be. You see, this thing is so easy-once you get the concept.

I remember in the former thread, some guys were like they prefer the measurement in kgs and litres. I remember always asking them to choose what means of measurement they prefer before posting any formula then.

Now, I want the house to suggest what method of measurement we should be using from now on.

Awaiting your responses.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Godiskind: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
My problem in starting is that d prices I got in chemical store in umuahia is far above the prices u stated. For example, u stated on page 0 that soda ash, caustic soda is N90 for 1/2 kg but in d store I was told that 500g container of soda ash likewise caustic soda is N2,500. So imagine d gap.... Are they differnt or what?
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godiskind: My problem in starting is that d prices I got in chemical store in umuahia is far above the prices u stated. For example, u stated on page 0 that soda ash, caustic soda is N90 for 1/2 kg but in d store I was told that 500g container of soda ash likewise caustic soda is N2,500. So imagine d gap.... Are they differnt or what?

Heylloo Sir, there's a difference between kilogram and gram o, in fact, a very big one.

1 kg = 1000 grams, 1 gram = 0.01kg.

I doubt if you heard what they said well. There's no where in the world lye (caustic soda) is sold as much as that at 500 grams.

Maybe they told you 25 naira though, lols.....

Sir, the price I give here is what is obtainable out there please. You will get some much cheaper because I give maximum prices.

Kindly, check again or somewhere else.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by Strongbest(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
TOOTHPASTE RECIPE ONE

I really would like to share with you a lot of things about the commercial toothpaste but I feel I should just let that be. Well, I do hope some of us know what the commercial toothpastes contain and the health implication of such chemicals.

Uhmm, you may want to ask if I use or if I ever used it before. The answer would be YES! I have and still do but smartly now. You don't get it I guess.

Okay, back to business.

Recipe 1:

-Bicarbonate

-Calcium

-Coconut oil

-Mint

The above recipe will satisfied your crave for a very clean and whiter teeth.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Re: Free Skill Acquisition E-Center by peacemaranatha(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Strongbest: TOOTHPASTE RECIPE ONE

I really would like to share with you a lot of things about the commercial toothpaste but I feel I should just let that be. Well, I do hope some of us know what the commercial toothpastes contain and the health implication of such chemicals.

Uhmm, you may want to ask if I use or if I ever used it before. The answer would be YES! I have and still do but smartly now. You don't get it I guess.

Okay, back to business.

Recipe 1:

-Bicarbonate

-Calcium

-Coconut oil

-Mint

The above recipe will satisfied your crave for a very clean and whiter teeth.

Stay tuned.

Thanks.
Hello sir, the toothpaste we are talking about here, is it the normal toothpaste we use daily at home?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (184) (Reply)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.