Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (32779 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by daveP(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
Doc. Adray:
OP : Story! Story!

ME : Story!!!

OP : Once upon a time...

ME : Liar!!!
grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
bruno419: bro believe it or not none of them is a virgin..Bruno, is everything all right? shocked shocked shocked

try rape!
Re: . by Ochiske(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Stewpid people everywhere angry you are planning on how to disvirgin 3girls when your mates are out there making enough money for their future! Tomorrow there you go enter church go seek God's blessing. Devil punish you dier!
After having sex with them, you'll dump them ba and then you go feel like king. Idddiot!!!!!!!!
Re: . by DocAdray(f): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
JoeCutie: Miss Conji Doc; your head dey there jare. grin

Enhhh?!!!
Conji Doc
Warrisdat?

1 Like

Re: . by durella4(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
lamps011: simple... marry them.... (sips alomo )

*Collect him d alomo n sips sum*Abeg wetin d guy d talk?

1 Like

Re: . by sopoundz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Would v bin d 1st 2 insult d op buh with d current trend of most gurls, they don't deserve respect, they all thinkn bou d money n easy life. I had d chance 2 take away d virginity of 2 gurls buh I respectd n left em buh doz same gurls went out saying I'm aint man enuf... 2day I don't spare @op do d needful buh don't use of force o!
Re: . by Oahray: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
This op is rather silly. Learn to respect the wishes of others. If sex is all you want and they don't want it, call it quits and look for like minds. Do you even have to put your matchstick in every hole?
Re: . by JoeCutie(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Doc. Adray:

Enhhh?!!!
Conji Doc
Warrisdat?
Nothing. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: . by xp17(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
cococandy: That's why there are no virgins left.
Y'all keep looking for ways to nail them.
Then you start crying at the 'looseness' of modern day girls.
tongue
are you trying to justify yourself with this comment?I hope not. because its doesn't add up to any meaningful thing to me. "looking for a way to nail them" in your statement, sounds as someone being forced to ...
I'm not against you sharing your property, even if you share it like the bomb in borno, I don't care .but i'm against you blaming others to justify your act.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.