Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life (10047 Views)

Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) / Etiquette for A Perfect Relationship / A Perfect Naming Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by ukandi1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
cassyrooy: At least worth £10m before death. Lives in the most exquisite and luxirious apartment. Got a wife tighter than Kim K. Or any other equivalent though with supersonic brain for sex¤ual pleasuse. Three kids to top it all. Have my football club just like Roman A. Fly to UK and US and around the globe with my most important son looking for countries to milk from in the name of investment. Then last but not least be the chairman of this country for atleast 8years(just imagine how it'll be like to spend 15mins signing outrageous contracts like J. Ibori). EFCC i beg never jail me, these are crimes waiting to happen...
.. Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Missmossy(f): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
A life devoid of worries,sadness,uncertainities and problems seems close to a perfect life.

No man is actually perfect anyway so any lifestyle thats accrues to a distinct person isn't one of perfectness.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by cassyrooy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
eeEee0: If all human beings were guaranteed a lifetime of free healthy vegetarian food, Shelter ,clothing and transportation .No one would have to go to school or work . life would not be boring when you have everything you ever need , you would spend the rest of your life appreciating the little things in life like nature for more than 95 years . you would have a better understanding of life and the hereafter by studying and learning from nature. You would feel very very happy everyday .
imagine going for a walk on a nice lush park filled with bird chirps,you meet a beautiful girl and fall in love ,you have kids and live happily ever after .
Jehovah Witness.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Dogeater(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
A perfect life is speak no evil,hear no evil and see no evil.... Going out to for a Big Mac lol
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
I will say a perfect life is a life filled with internal peace, a life with no worry, and most importantly, a fulfilled life with absolute joy. I doubt if all this is possible though.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by thegoodone2(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
irun-obo:
A LIFE OF CONSTANT BANGING AND INTIMACY WITHOUT CONDOM IS A PERFECT LIFE TO ME kiss
you must b a gay

1 Like

Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peace of mind, be able to visit every other countries with my family and live a comfortable life,its not necessary to be filthy rich
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by davroca16(m): 1:50am On Jul 07, 2014
Having JESUS in your life is absolutely perfect!....perfection isn't about having everything cause the human body is incompatible with everything; rather its the act of being truly or genuinely happy and contented with what you have, not matter how small it is. Simply put, perfection is perception and Only JESUS can give you that perception.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Isk(f): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2014
A perfect life is one where you have God, love, joy and contentment. When you have all these, know that your life is perfect.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by aminaeke: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
there is nothing like perfect life cause things can change at anytime either to good or to bad. But to live a simple life is close to perfect, being contented with what you have, maintaining a good relationship with your creator (Jehovah) summarizes it all. cos it will make you have a clear conscience which will help you live stress free life now and everlasting life in the future when you enjoy a perfect and real life.
Re: How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
rapsodeep: Even if there seems to be nothings like a 'Perfect Life' because humans are imperfect, I believe there should be something close to it. How do you define it?

If everyone Lived a perfect life, the way we have defined it individually, it would mean living in a 'world of your own'. Or else, one person's perfect life would collide with another person's perfect life, which would bring us back to imperfection.

Remember, life cannot be perfect because of there are too many people in life, the smaller the number of people in your life, the closer you are to perfection - dont you think so? Reason being, everyone carries his/her own beliefs (because na only him waka come) and collision of beliefs lead to imperfection!

Just my opinion
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Pregnant Women Spit Out Saliva Continuously? How Can They Be Helped? / Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.