Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. (7757 Views)

Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London / 2 Arik Staff Caught With Cocaine In London / North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
O ma se.

E ba mi ki omo Igbo to ma fun e owo onje l'ola

DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO CONVERSE IN YORUBA BECAUSE YOU ARE WRITING RUBBISH.

USE YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 06, 2014
5.00GPA:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NCE /HND HOLDER.

WHAT'S (WHAT HAS) THOSE YOU LISTED DONE TO IMPROVE
THE LIFESTYLE OF THEIR PEOPLE,REGION?ACHEBE WAS
SCHOOLED IN SOUTH WEST. HE
MADE IT ON YORUBA SOIL.
One Nigeria is benefiting Igbos, so Yorubas are dying of bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2014
5.00GPA:

DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO CONVERSE IN YORUBA BECAUSE YOU ARE WRITING RUBBISH.

USE YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE
Sebi aiye ti sun e?

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
Sebi aiye ti sun e?

MEANINGLESS.. PUT MORE EFFORT
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
One Nigeria is benefiting Igbos, so Yorubas are dying of bad belle.

SHED MORE LIGHT ON THAT.

WHERE'S PEPPYLUV ?
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2014
5.00GPA:

SHED MORE LIGHT ON THAT.

WHERE'S PEPPYLUV ?
You have already shed plenty of light.
Stop wasting your energy.

Ndi Igbo bu anu kporo nku n'eju onu.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Achebe,Soludo,Okigbo,Anyaoku,Iweala,Ojukwu,Adichie,Ekwueme,Azikiwe,Ezekwesili,Emeagwali,Akunyili and a long list of others all ended up with SSCE.
Abeg who brought this mbala? cheesy

na your papa and mama be mbala...bush girl. I still maintain that majority of your people are illiterates and they would rather prefer trading to education. Those peeps you mentioned up there are from the minority elites amongst you and they don't reason like your people here
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 06, 2014
vicadex07: na your papa and mama be mbala...bush girl. I still maintain that majority of your people are illiterates and they would rather prefer trading to education. Those peeps you mentioned up there are from the minority elites amongst you and they don't reason like your people here
^^ If you are frustrated, there is always the popular Yoruba solution ==>

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 1:29am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
^^ Yoruba solution ==>
just that I don't like qouting biafra I for don download your history give you
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 06, 2014
vicadex07: just that I don't like qouting biafra I for don download your history give you
Ah. Na today?
Awo quote biafra well well... . .but neither here nor there

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by 500GPA: 5:46am On Jul 06, 2014
quid:
You have already shed plenty of light.
Stop wasting your energy.

Ndi Igbo bu anu kporo nku n'eju onu.
CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO COMMENT TO BACK UP WHAT YOU WROTE?

AKURI
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2014
5.00GPA:

CAN YOU SEE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO COMMENT TO BACK UP WHAT YOU WROTE?

AKURI
your comments are enough backup.

Omo soro soro.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Anambra is leading in education,followed by Abia, Ekiti,Imo...3 Igbo states in the first five. Our younger ones have the highest cut off mark in common entrance and federal exams. Google is your friend,dog!!
Motor park touts turned nurtw boses are spearing heading the politics in your miserable land while you with the 3rd class you managed to acquire, ended up as a sycophant and internet rat.

Even before the war,50% of intellectuals were from the eastern region and had key positions in every department. That was when Awocoward started bringing in tribal sentiments! Jealousy and envy for the Igbos which still continues in your wretched generation.

90% of Igbo business men are literates!! That is if you know what it is to be literate. Can you say that for your miserable land?
The success of Igbos is giving you fever tongue
I ga nwu nabania tongue cheesy

vicadex07: na your papa and mama be mbala...bush girl. I still maintain that majority of your people are illiterates and they would rather prefer trading to education. Those peeps you mentioned up there are from the minority elites amongst you and they don't reason like your people here

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Anambra is leading in education,followed by Abia, Ekiti,Imo...3 Igbo states in the first five. Our younger ones have the highest cut off mark in common entrance and federal exams. Google is your friend,dog!!
Motor park touts turned nurtw boses are spearing heading the politics in your miserable land while you with the 3rd class you managed to acquire, ended up as a sycophant and internet rat.

Even before the war,50% of intellectuals were from the eastern region and had key positions in every department. That was when Awocoward started bringing in tribal sentiments! Jealousy and envy for the Igbos which still continues in your wretched generation.

^^ The Yoruba idea of "success" is founded upon the "successful beefing" of Igbo people

4 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Anambra is leading in education,followed by Abia, Ekiti,Imo...3 Igbo states in the first five. Our younger ones have the highest cut off mark in common entrance and federal exams. Google is your friend,dog!!

90% of Igbo business men are literates!! That is if you know what it is to be literate. Can you say that for your miserable land?

you don't need to quote fake numbers and statistics. Your people are the best liars in Nigeria. Dishonesty is your watchword, that's why your most successfully rich people are either into the sale of fake spare parts, fake clothings and pirated Cds. Those are the kind of people who later come back to your village to become cheifs and Kings...because the well educated and honest few are not valued.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Nna mennn take am easy na! Why you dey murder English like this? cheesy I still be learner but I fit teach you o!

Who taught you that "what's" is the same as "what has"?
So much for yoruba literacy.lol
Thou your people are very poor in English except for a few. When I was doing my youth service,the local government Inspector who seems to be among the very few detribalised yorubas thou from kogi said "you find the best grammarians among the Igbos"! The yoruba corp members almost killed themselves that day.
The Igbos and some from other tribes took advantage of the village and farmed!both boys and girls. And today,the land belongs to us!because the villagers were impressed. The only yorubas who joined us were those who mixed up with other tribes while the rest ran after village girls and got into trouble with the boys. They expected us to fight for them as co corp members but we denied them cheesy

The issue of flirting,the notorious was a yoruba girl named oduayo who was nicknamed odu-wowo by the villagers. She got into a fight with her village man-friend and he stripped her naked. I went to Abuja for weekend if not I would have taken her pics because that girl hated and beefed me for no reason. Besides, she wasn't my class because poverty was written all over her and her English, worse than yours. The Igbo girl who dated a benin guy that was working in the local govt had it hot from the Igbo corp members but later,we let her be when we saw it was genuine and they are now married.

Wretched old man. 1st class olodo with a 5.00 in madness,hate,frustration,laziness and jealousy cheesy

5.00GPA:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NCE /HND HOLDER.

WHAT'S (WHAT HAS) THOSE YOU LISTED DONE TO IMPROVE
THE LIFESTYLE OF THEIR PEOPLE,REGION?ACHEBE WAS
SCHOOLED IN SOUTH WEST. HE
MADE IT ON YORUBA SOIL.

HAVE YOU GOT IT RIGHT?

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Liars and dishonest thieves like tafa balogun,Tinubu and co.
Drug pushers like your NDLEA brothers.
Unfortunately men don't sleep with their daughters in Igbo land which is your tradition.

vicadex07: you don't need to quote fake numbers and statistics. our people are the best liars in Nigeria. Dishonesty is our watchword, that's why our most successfully rich people are either into the sale of fake spare parts, fake clothings and pirated Cds. Those are the kind of people who later come back to our village to become cheifs and Kings...because the well educated and honest few are not valued.

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2014
cheesy Nice one

5.00GPA:

A letter to my wretched family:
OMO O RI IGBA KI RI IDI JOKO. OBI RE KO NI RI USING JOKO.SISE NI MU AJA TI O FI BA IYA E.SUN. WA BA IYA RE NI AJOSEPONI IGBEYIN AYE EE.O NI KI KU SI IBI TI ASO E WA.ASE TOTO

1 Like

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Nwanne mmadu, ke kwanu?
Otutu oma smiley

quid:
^^ The Yoruba idea of "success" is founded upon the "successful beefing" of Igbo people

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Nwanne mmadu, ke kwanu?
Otutu oma smiley

Anom ofuma.
Eji m n'aka na i binitere n'ula ofuma n'ubochi a.
Biko kelere m ndi ezinulo gi.

3 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Liars and dishonest thieves like tafa balogun,Tinubu and co.
Drug pushers like your NDLEA brothers.
Unfortunately men don't sleep with their daughters in Igbo land which is your tradition.

Is it not in the tradition of your people to have sex with animals and eat human BEANS. Any Ibo girl past the age of 13 must have slept with one animal or the other. At your current age now, how many goats and dogs have you slept with? Don't lie o
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
vicadex07: Is it not in the tradition of your people to have sex with animals and eat human BEANS. Any Ibo girl past the age of 13 must have slept with one animal or the other. At your current age now, how many goats and dogs have you slept with? Don't lie o
^^ Serious yoruba paranoia

5 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
..Ta na na na!!! Dry... dry.... dry cheesy cheesy
Son of a ritualist,I just exposed where your father buried an Igbo woman at the back of your house. Sons of lucifer!

vicadex07: Is it not in the tradition of your people to have sex with animals and eat human BEANS. Any Ibo girl past the age of 13 must have slept with one animal or the other. At your current age now, how many goats and dogs have you slept with? Don't lie o

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: ..Ta na na na!!! Dry... dry.... dry cheesy cheesy
Son of a ritualist,I just exposed where your father buried an Igbo woman at the back of your house. Sons of lucifer!

dat ibo woman was your mother; may her soul rest in pieces. I was told buy my dad she slept with a dog and gave birth to you. That is why he had to get rid of her.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gbagun!!! cheesy
Goodnews by the way cool

vicadex07: dat woman is my mother; may her soul rest in pieces. I was told buy my dad she slept with a dog and gave birth to me. That is why he had to get rid of her.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: Gbagun!!! cheesy
Goodnews by the way cool

I guess you have run out of ideas. Na copy copy remain.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
cheesy cowards always fast to declare themselves winners even when they have clearly been put in their place. Your post have been fixed!

vicadex07: I guess I have run out of ideas. Na copy copy remain.

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
I guess you didn't get it the first time. Let me explain to you again...dat ibo woman was your mother puppyluv; may her soul rest
in pieces. I was told buy my dad she slept with a dog and gave birth to you. That is why you were given the name PUPPYluv so you can remember your anscestral lineage...you were fathered by a dog.
Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
vicadex07: I guess you didn't get it the first time. Let me explain to you again...dat ibo woman was your mother puppyluv; may her soul rest
in pieces. I was told buy my dad she slept with a dog and gave birth to you. That is why you were given the name PUPPYluv so you can remember your anscestral lineage...you were fathered by a dog.
^^ English people will describe this post as "absolute gibberish"

2 Likes

Re: Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. by vicadex07(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Peppyluv: cheesy cowards always fast to declare themselves winners even when they have clearly been put in their place. Your post have been COPIED!

Piracy runs in your blood. That's the way of ibo people. Continue with your copy copy because I know you can't help it. Its in your DNA. Ibo people can pirate poop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) / DPO's Son Arrested With Stolen Generator / Adeyemi Ikuforiji & Oyebode To Be Re-Arraigned By EFCC For Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.