Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,843 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? (29414 Views)

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Very simple answer.

If the person had given his/her life before the madness started then heaven is sure else the destination is clear.

Except the person was mad from the age of non accountability which still suggests heaven as a place for such.

If this answer does not satisfy you then google your question.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mcfarlin(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
HerexG :
Like seriously you all belief this Myth about Heaven and Hell ?
Myth?...(heaven&hell)is only a mystery to atheists and agnostics who end up believing in sumfin as weird as a big bang theory...am a christian and I believe in GOD because its safer to believe in GOD and do his will to the best of my knowledge..and end up discovering its all a myth...than living a recklessly GODless life and discovering its real...#play safe.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by MadCow1: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
See how people have figured out the answer to a question hat they know nothing about.. grin

A mentally unstable person would go to hell most of them say, I wonder how they came to that conclusion as the Bible is not even clear on the parameters that would be used on the judgement day.

All I know is that nobody can answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by HerexG(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=mcfarlin]
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Homguy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
I have always wonder about this and so many other questions,like Soldiers dieing @ the war front after killing other soldiers. Where do they go to? In the bible God's people also fought wars. So he sure knows about wars.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by criuze(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Soloter: 1.If a drug addict becomes a lunatic - we can then conclude that his destination is Hellfire. why? the Bible has warned us against polluting the temple of God, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16,17(KJV)." , therefore, one who refused to accept this injunction when insaned, shall rot in hell.
2. insanity is occasioned by demon- possession and demons will only possess those who have rejected the Son of God- Christ. for the Bible says "You are of God, my little children, and you have overcome them because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" 1John 4:4.
Conclusively, one's believe and state before madness will determine where he'll spend eternity.
Brother, who knows, judge not that you may not be judged
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mcfarlin(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
HerexG :
Hello I will like to school you a bit about this very complex world we live in but that will be for another day. Now first what will make me to believe in the hypothesis written by clueless primitive men, my people don't be deceived there is no pain outside the flesh. It is the body we are in now makes us knows what pain and excitement is. Now tell me how would one ever feel pains again after his or her flesh is rotted away in earth ? What sensory organs would the dead develop to feel the torment of the mythical hell ?
Please read my earlier post I clearly stated that we will be given new bodies....and also GOD is not man and therefore his ways are not of men...GOD gave man the ability to think according to the measure he GOD has allotted to man(I.e sufficient to understand what he wants him to know)...and therefore affords himself(GOD)the exclusive knowldege to mythical/supernatural things...afterall we are his creation and he controlls us!!!.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by ajistai2003(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
It all depends on their life style before they become nut...If s/he is someone dat lived a sinful life style, then I guess d judgement 4 a sinner would b meted out...and if otherwise d judgement wld also b...
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: Good to know.

Check for some answers on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/1792791/questions-baffle-me-god

A guy gave a sensible answer on the second page of that thread. I think his username is "qstar"
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by MadCow1: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
criuze: Brother, who knows, judge not that you may not be judged

What about those kids born with mental issues inherent in them? Ask him that.

He thinks all mental illness are drug abuse related.

#NiggasAreAmazinglyStupid.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by HerexG(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=mcfarlin]
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
See yourself? Up till now you dont know that shekaku is dead. Hahaha. See this fake army. No wonder boko is dancing circles around you. Well sharrap and do the work we are paying you to do before you make noise here. If you see my father your father go run. Bloody zombie. Pinging from the barracks. Common short service na im de worry you. No do well. Dem go tell you just now.

NigeriaArmy15: A special treatment for you,m still monitoring Shekau movement here in Sambisa forest, when am through with him I'd open your file, by then you and your father will sing that song again......
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by tmanuelle(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Now that takes away the possibility of repentance for him if he had to be judged based on his mental state before the wahala. He s been deprived of that opportunity. What do say about the dying minute repentance...the right hand criminal on the cross?
So I really believe his own condemnation should be more lenient since there was no opportunity for a possible change of heart as a result of his mental state as at the last day.
...My thinkin tho
Tolexander: Their judgement will be based on what their 'ways' were before being mentally unstable.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by RxObiefule13(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=fijiano202]All man for himself on judgement day...if u see hell Fire am 100% sure craze go run leave u
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by VantagePoint: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Proffdada: It's the way you view madness. Which simply is the torment of demons leading to disorientation. It maybe lack of proper communication with the environment,but the soul is what lives after death and is an accumulation of one's life and activities. Even in madness the soul accumulates virtue and vice which will determine its terminus in afterlife. To sum it up,a madman will still be judged irrespective of his madness.
A word for all you typed above...
NONSENSE.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tolexander: Their judgement will be based on what their 'ways' were before being mentally unstable.

Chai! undecided

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by gidaduro(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
The scripture says many are called but few are choosing .........it means say them no follow!!!!!!!! Chikina[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by bubbles34(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
is anybody born mentally unstable?
he\she must be mentally fit before.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Dogeater(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
Well let's start by asking who is normal and who is not, one mad man asking about will another normal man go to heaven..... Ok back to formula 1 .... Team hampton
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mcfarlin(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
HerexG :
wow ! New bodies that's sound interesting and magical, hope you know the human body ain't cloth, it took millions of centuries for the human body to look like what it is now . Let me enlighten you a bit, now talking about the evolution of man, the bible made it clear to you dat ur God created the everything in 7 days ( he must be a workaholic) , did you know that the dinosaurs have existed 9billion years before the advent of man. Check the world map today, if u look very closely you will discover that is like a puzzle, imagine joining the African continent and America they sure will fit in, join Europe and Asia same thing will happen. The world is close a one very big mighty place joined together until a force scattered it.
Mehn theirs no need to keep up these discussion...so u believe in evolution...hmmmm a human being developed from a paramecium?...a big bang hit the earth from outer space?...u don't even question the origin of space
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by georgeehis(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
D bible said der is goin to b a resurectn of both d righteous and d un righteous. D un righteous include dose hu hadn't d opotunity to knw and worship Jehovah(eg dose dat d gudnews havnt goten to yet, or wen a small child dies, or ignorant peeps, and am sure mad people will fall into dis category dat is left for Jah to decide). All dese wil live on earth again afta armagedon. Dese are d great crowd!
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by HerexG(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=mcfarlin]
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
seunbadmus:
That was too harsh. But your disagreement with his points is laudable.

Seun one does not have to read 10 lines of your post to detect that you belong to the Jehova witness group.

I disagree with most of what you said up there but i know it would take a whole day, and a new thread to iron out the argument.

But on a lighter note, it beats me what angle to take you on from... Your belief, the word 'sassy', or your pics. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mcfarlin(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
HerexG :
check how a sperm cell fertilizes an oval egg, you will reason that life began with Cells. There are verse things on planet earth we need to discover not consuming much of our time on some primitive belief called Religion.
Religion primitive?...how...get one fact straight all things are made by a celestial being(GOD)...not some theory of a cell developing for donkey years and another cell merging with it and taking a billion years to form another complex cell...why hasn't man changed into a higher being by merging with a monkey
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by HerexG(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=mcfarlin]

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by highpappy: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Soloter: 1.If a drug addict becomes a lunatic - we can then conclude that his destination is Hellfire. why? the Bible has warned us against polluting the temple of God, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16,17(KJV)." , therefore, one who refused to accept this injunction when insaned, shall rot in hell.
2. insanity is occasioned by demon- possession and demons will only possess those who have rejected the Son of God- Christ. for the Bible says "You are of God, my little children, and you have overcome them because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" 1John 4:4.
Conclusively, one's believe and state before madness will determine where he'll spend eternity.

Bull crap! To say people who are insane become insane because they are not a believer of God is shallow. I wonder when people will stop reading scriptures literally? If that is true, God knows how many people will be living with demons right now.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by iamord(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
freethinker01: As far as I'm concerned, anybody that believes hell fire exists should be able to believe anything. Just imagine, only those that believe in Jesus and act accordingly will go to heaven and those That do not believe are automatically Condemned to eternal damnation. Even being a xtain isn't guaranteed @ all. All these religious folks, don't you think it's high time u emancipated yourselves from mental slavery and start thinking with your brains. These places( heaven and hell) are just imaginary. They don't exist. I can't even believe I've once believed this. Damn! So as regards your question op. I think They go into eternal sleep like every one else that dies.
am sure a lot of people don't know that hell is in other religions even b4 christanity.. Yet Christianity brand it like their invention
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by iamord(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
inimes: Being mentally ill does not give one the right to be admitted into Heaven when he or she finally dies. The devil which possessed a mad person will be the one to receive him or her after death. Just like someone killed prematurely,who never repented of sin and accepted Jesus Christ. Such people surely go to hell. The devil has come to steal,kill and destroy. However,God says He will pardon whoever He chooses to pardon, and nobody can question God,not even Satan. All madness is caused by demon,but God can choose to cleanse the lunatic and favour him or her. God knows everything that happens in Heaven,on earth or beneath the earth.
u call beneath the earth and the bible talks about it to but when I make mention of a race of people beneath the earth people think am crazy.. Research deep
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by benodic: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
People who are mad are already spending time in a lower astral hell. If they are lucky to finish paying the karmic debt that kept them there before their physical life time is over they will be free to move on to a higher plane.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by iamord(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
pro01: Unanswered questions abound in religion.
and prohibits questioning cos it makes people not to reason and question its credibility
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Proffdada: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
VantagePoint:
A word for all you typed above...
NONSENSE.
i was talking to the sane people not you

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by iamord(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
george.ehis:
D bible said der is goin to b a resurectn of both d righteous and d un righteous. D un righteous include dose hu hadn't d opotunity to knw and worship Jehovah(eg dose dat d gudnews havnt goten to yet, or wen a small child dies, or ignorant peeps, and am sure mad people will fall into dis category dat is left for Jah to decide). All dese wil live on earth again afta armagedon. Dese are d great crowd!
twisted mind the remnants left will be the children of men still alive after the whole catastrophe. The ones being resurrected are going to be the humans in heaven to help rebuild and establish for a thousand years

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors / T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.