Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? (29133 Views)

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2014
JustCare:
The book of Enoch and other apocryphal books are online but you have got to get the comprehensive ones. However, all these books would only leave you with more questions! which will be a nice development
Good to know.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by JustCare: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: ...they die... and the soul reincarnates.... *Das all. They don't go to any hell as 'they were already in hell on earth when they were alive'.
yes they do reincarnate...that's if they're provided with the opportunity!
Beside, your definition of hell is rather incomplete
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Thebrightest(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2014
This is one of the reasons i always say there is nothing like heaven or hell.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by san316(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2014
D kind of madness sm pastorz display in churches sef. Ayagayagayagayaga chakachakachakakakakarrrrimbu. Enuf to send one to hell.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Wow. Where are the "reasoning abilities" you were boasting of a second ago? Have u ever seen a cheetah running in circles without direstion? Or have yo ever seen a drifter with a direction? Please i reject for you to be likened to a "drifting log of wood" in Jesus name. Amen.

freecocoa: I'd rather be a log of wood who knows where she's headed than a speeding cheetah with no direction, now bounce along and leave me be.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by blaise26abj(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Tolexander: Their judgement will be based on what their 'ways' were before being mentally unstable.

But they don't have d chance to Change. Some wicked people repent on their Death-Beds.

So if I wan ensure say sm1 go hell, na to make am mad b4 im get Chance to repent?

Btw OP, that topic was on one of the episodes of South Park.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by NwaNimo1(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Where will mentally people go after death?

CHIBOK or SAMBISA FOREST
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Soloter: 1.If a drug addict becomes a lunatic - we can then conclude that his destination is Hellfire. why? the Bible has warned us against polluting the temple of God, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16,17(KJV)." , therefore, one who refused to accept this injunction when insaned, shall rot in hell.
2.insanity is occasioned by demon- possession and demons will only possess those who have rejected the Son of God- Christ. for the Bible says "You are of God, my little children, and you have overcome them because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" 1John 4:4.
Conclusively, one's believe and state before madness will determine where he'll spend eternity.
What are u tryna say Brova?? So, u aint seen 8months - 3years old possessed by unseen spirits?? U mean these kids rejected christ?? WTH do they know about God @ that age?? Why do Christians always resort to Hell-Threats whenever talking to unbelievers?? So, u mean like 3billion people(Muslims, Hinduists, buddhists, Rastafarians) will go to hell cuz they don't believe in christ?? Even our forefathers don't know shiite about christ.. Nobody knows what happens after Death.. You don't have the right to decide where anybody goes be it a Lunatic or not..
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by podosci(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2014
breezy047: Heaven or hell depending on the state of the individual just before insanity.

what about children born of mental instability due to shortage of oxygen to the brain during child birth as a redult of the placenta raping arnd the childs neck? where wld dey go? wld dey be judged based on the sin commited in the womb?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2014
JustCare:
I believe in hell and heaven... but they are both here on earth. To me, hell is a state of loss rather than a fiery torture underground.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by maximas(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2014
painding on thire ways befor the wen MAD
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by JustCare: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I believe in hell and heaven... but they are both here on earth. To me, hell is a state of loss rather than as fiery torture underground.

oh...
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2014
JustCare:
oh...
yep....
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Taolyn4lif(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: Please I'll be glad if anyone can help me on this topic, I've been wondering about thiw since I was a little girl in the sunday school class, I even asked my teacher then but she didn't even answer the question.

I mean, we've been told that all sinners will rot in hell and I know some mad people do what would be considered a sin if done by a sane person, now, will they get a pass because they are mentally unstable? Or will they roast in hell like every other sinner?Does the bible even say anything about mad people?

I'm just really curious, where will they go when they die?or when rapture occurs?

P.S. Don't know if the topic's been discussed previously, so...

You may not get the right answer because none of us responding is God. And why would you want to know how God would judge a person that was mad? Would God need an assistant to pass judgements?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: Please I'll be glad if anyone can help me on this topic, I've been wondering about thiw since I was a little girl in the sunday school class, I even asked my teacher then but she didn't even answer the question.

I mean, we've been told that all sinners will rot in hell and I know some mad people do what would be considered a sin if done by a sane person, now, will they get a pass because they are mentally unstable? Or will they roast in hell like every other sinner?Does the bible even say anything about mad people?

I'm just really curious, where will they go when they die?or when rapture occurs?

P.S. Don't know if the topic's been discussed previously, so...
no sin done during the period of 'mental problem' will be counted against them, pre and/or post mental problem is what will take them to hell or heavens
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by santakris(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Tolexander: Their judgement will be based on what their 'ways' were before being mentally unstable.
. Assumed or confirmed?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2014
malvisguy212: once in your life you are doing fine, but when the enemy strick you fall mentally unstable, the enemy succeed in you because there is no Christ in you, it is now left for the church to acts fast.

GENESIS 1:27. AND GOD CREATED MAN IN HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS. This verse was telling us that we are god like. until the day you know who you are, the enemy will keep on triumph over you. Thank you
Your a nswer is not cohesive enof,have an idea of wt I r trying to imply.bt then another tin is for those who became dementia from birth,were do they go to?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mirabelpearl(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Truly, dis is indeed smth to ponder on. I neva thought of it though
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2014
JustCare:
If u reincarnate,gor how long do u go on reincarnating?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by leofab(f): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2014
#FOOD FOR THOUGHT............ When and Who Created your so called Hell_Fire? Is it before or after Man was created or it came about by Volcanic Eruption? Answer my good people of God!!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Daniel058(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2014
The whole world is maaadddd!!!!! We r all mentally ill...some one told you before you know whom ur mom and dad are to you...

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2014
joker5180: no sin done during the period of 'mental problem' will be counted against them, pre and/or post mental problem is what will take them to hell or heavens
Wt if never come out of it;as in there is no "post"mental?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by zeb04(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2014
Epaul: lwkm. You mean its God's call for people to run mad?.. Sweetheart, you have written zilch like your scattered-brain preacher-man.(no offense). What do have to say about those who were born with ill-mentality?
you are getting it all wrong. I don't know if its intentionally or not. It is God's call"meaning its only God that can judge nd decide where pple spend their eternity
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Odunharry(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2014
fijiano202: All man for himself on judgement day...if u see hell Fire am 100% sure craze go run leave u
lwkmd
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by hazzand16(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Psylas:
What about imbecil.e?
lwkmd
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by fairheven: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Wokeyim:

Pls house, talking about Tolexander's post above I have an important question that needs answers. While not trying to be deviant, I was asked this question but could not answer it. Who created Cain's wife? We are told in Genesis 4 that Adam and Eve met and birthed Cain and Abel. Cain killed Abel and wandered off to another land were he married and bore children. Who did he marry since the first creation was Adam and Eve who then birthed Cain and Abel?
If u read your bible well,Adam had other children besides Cain an Abel,and then it was common to inter-Marry,even Abraham married his own sister,so Cain must have married his own sister as well.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2014
fairheven:
Wt if never come out of it;as in there is no "post"mental?
then 'pre mental problem' takes precedence
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Prodigalson1(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
mayb their spirit will still b mad after death
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by hazzand16(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
leofab: #FOOD FOR THOUGHT............ When and Who Created your so called Hell_Fire? Is it before or after Man was created or it came about by Volcanic Eruption? Answer my good people of God!!!!
the study of science dey affect u for brain ( no offence)
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by seunbadmus(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2014
No. I disagree.
Taolyn4lif:
You may not get the right answer because none of us responding is God. And why would you want to know how God would judge a person that was mad? Would God need an assistant to pass judgements?
We are not God but the bible is God's word. Ecclasiastes 3: 18-21 (18 I also said in my heart about the sons of men that the true God will test them and show them that they are like animals, 19 for there is an outcome* for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome.+ As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit.+ So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place.+ They all come from the dust,+ and they all are returning to the dust.+ 21 Who really knows whether the spirit of humans ascends upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends down to the earth?) helps us understand that we'll all return to dust.
Eccl 9: 5,6,10. ( For the living know* that they will die,+ but the dead know nothing at all,+ nor do they have any more reward,* because all memory of them is forgotten.+ 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun.+10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do with all your might, for there is no work nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom in the Grave,*+ where you are going). helps us understand that we are mortal and do not survive the death of our body. So there's nothing like spirit living elsewhere..
There will be the resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous- Acts 24: 15. (15 And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection+ of both the righteous and the unrighteous.)
The unrighteous will be given an opportunity to serve God during a period of 1000yrs known as the Judgement day. If after this 1000 years, anyone is satan's camp will be destroyed alongside satan...forever, that is everlasting destruction. Does it not sound absurd to imagine a loving God will continue to torment people he created forever in fire?
Jah is not a sadist... He is a loving God.

** Isaiah 33:24. (24 And no resident* will say: “I am sick.”+
The people dwelling in the land will be pardoned for their error.+)
helps us understand that there'll be no sickness in paradise earth...
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by dyfatai(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2014
Islam has the answer to your question.

The Messenger of Allah (Mohammad ﺻﻠﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ‎ ) said: “The Pen is
lifted from three (i.e., their deeds are not recorded):
1. a child until he reaches puberty;
2. an insane man until he comes to his senses;
3. one who is asleep until he wakes up.”
[Recorded in Abu Dawud #4403, and Ibn Majah #2041]
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by leofab(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2014
hazzand16: the study of science dey affect u for brain ( no offence)
no name calling; when was it created because it was not mentioned in the Holy book; I don't know why you lots won't understand that the bible is a book of parables. Stop dis-gracing yourselves. Hellfire is a literally word to describe karma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How God Delivered Me From Self-service / My Confusion About God And The Scriptures. / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.