Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino (7294 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Oahray: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Mxm.
HBG? shocked
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Oahray: HBG? shocked
No, I am not.
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Oahray: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Apatheist:
No, I am not.
and you instinctively knew what I was talking about? Tell me more...
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
Oahray: and you instinctively knew what I was talking about? Tell me more...
I am not HumbledByGrace.
Mxm is the south African version of Smh.
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
What is with all the horrible, insensitive posts and threads on this forum today!?
I am ashamed....and disturbed...that people are this inconsiderate of other people

We should live by the Golden Rule...it will help us be better people
1. What if you were an albino... you log in, and read these posts and see all the cheesy grins here...how would you feel?
2. What if an albino was on here...reading these posts and seeing the decidedly not funny grins and smiles on this thread, how would they feel?

If you think the feeling in any of the two scenarios above would be a good, positive one, then by all means carry on posting, and smiling

Gawd! sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Ranchhoddas: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
milychocs: What is with all the horrible, insensitive posts and threads on this forum today!?
I am ashamed....and disturbed...that people are this inconsiderate of other people

We should live by the Golden Rule...it will help us be better people
1. What if you were an albino... you log in, and read these posts and see all the cheesy grins here...how would you feel?
2. What if an albino was on here...reading these posts and seeing the decidedly not funny grins and smiles on this thread, how would they feel?

If you think the feeling in any of the two scenarios above would be a good, positive one, then by all means carry on posting, and smiling

Gawd! sad angry
spare us abeg...
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
AndreB: Yeaah...been wondering too...+ would dier bush be albino yellow?..
thats my guy
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
jsunex:

u so crazy, inside d church? nah wah for ur tinkin oo

crazy cause i was in the church or wah?
Re: Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino by Kaymania(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
AUDREYBEE: Are you a credit expert? Do you have at least 2 years experince in risk analysis and risk asset management?
Have you worked in the Credit and loans department of a financial institution?
Well, your expertise is NEEDED. A newly licenced finance house is recruiting a credit and sales team!
Send your resume to hrmandfinance@gmail.com before Friday, 25th July, 2014.

AntiSpamBot, don't you think its time to work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Male Officers Searching Private Parts Of Ladies / Oshiomole’s Wife Allegedly Files For Divorce… See Her Shocking Reason! / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.