Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship - - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship - (38240 Views)

When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable / How To Become Emotionally Strong / Are Most Women Emotionally Selfish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship - by Decryptor(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Exactly!
My initial post shoots at your kind!
You my friend wants to be carried about on a feminine back.......
You desire to sleep and wake with your permanent dentition glued to a woman's nipples.........
You crave for succour in every minor obstacle you stumble across.......
You yell "I'm the man!" But your genital bury itself between your thighs....#how pathetic!
What's keeping you from running to meet mummy who would bath you with breastmilk...
You my friend, are so insecure and vulnerable!
You want a woman who would pamper you as you both shed tears,right?
COME I'LL MAKE YOU AN EUNUCH!

Ouch! It seems i punched a nerve. Direct your bitchy attitude somewhere else looser. I ain't among the guys who bedded you and absconded.

2 Likes

Re: Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship - by ideology(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Best post on Romance thread, i still read it over again.

It will help you emensely, if you calm down and read the article and assimilate, not minding the length.

Most folks that contributed positively here are matured and real dudes/gals wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother In U.S Navy And Her Son Reunite After 7 Months In Sea (Photos) / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.