Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? (38030 Views)

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
1) University of Ibadan.

2) Obafemi awolowo university.

3) University of Ilorin.

4) Ahmadu bello university Zaria.

5) University of lagos.

6) Lagos state University.

7) University of Nigeria Nsukka.

cool Delta state university Abraka.

9) Niger delta university.

10) Ambrose Alli University ekpoma.

Do you think I am right or wrong? Prove me wrong?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Source

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by herald9: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hello Mr U.I

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by lomaxx: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
You're not wrong. Attending a top medical school in Nigeria makes you a better doctor, your diagnosis will always be top-notch, ensures you automatically have the answers to all health problems. It also means you'll never have to fail professional examinations as a student and finally you're better off than folks in Harvard Med.

22 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
lomaxx: You're not wrong. Attending a top medical school in Nigeria makes you a better doctor, your diagnosis will always be top-notch, ensures you automatically have the answers to all health problems. It also means you'll never have to fail professional examinations as a student and finally you're better off than folks in Harvard Med.

Heeya. You sound pained. sad

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by herald9: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
lomaxx: You're not wrong. Attending a top medical school in Nigeria makes you a better doctor, your diagnosis will always be top-notch, ensures you automatically have the answers to all health problems. It also means you'll never have to fail professional examinations as a student and finally you're better off than folks in Harvard Med.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by lomaxx: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

What for ?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

tony abeg o, just leave my dearest dr. Lomaxx

he's d best i've noted so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
for me

ui
unilag
unilorin
oau
uniben
unn
unizik
uniport
unical
lasu.
aau

i wonder what delsu is doing there, and left does good federal unis.

Smh

24 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Doclight: for me

ui
unilorin
oau
uniben
unn
unizik
uniport
unical
lasu.
aau

i wonder what delsu is doing there, and left does good federal unis.

Smh

@bolded, Stop trying so hard to make Lomaxx feel happy. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

lmao.

Guy lomaxx is in uniuyo.

Note.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Leave Lomax alone

He's one of a kind
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Doclight: lmao.

Guy lomaxx is in uniuyo.

Note.
Tenison96:
Leave Lomax alone
He's one of a kind

Chai! I don die. See Lomaxx E-kids
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by AbuMikey(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
You are very right sire. cool
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by mumu9gerian: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
@op are u a student of UI,if you are,there are better ways of making use of your studentship rather than been unnecessarily immature about it.Been seeing some of ur posts actually

25 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
mumu9gerian: @op are u a student of UI,if you are,there are better ways of making use of your studentship rather than been unnecessarily immature about it.Been seeing some of ur posts actually
lolz

francis eh!

actually he's aspiring ui thats why.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Chai! I don die. See Lomaxx E-kids
lmao i can see

kraze don dey catch u small small

who b e-kid?

Better go sell ur drugs for counter, customers dey wait

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
mumu9gerian: @op are u a student of UI,if you are,there are better ways of making use of your studentship rather than been unnecessarily immature about it.Been seeing some of ur posts actually

Stop being pained. How does this correlate with OP?? grin Don't cry because your school didn't make Top10.
Btw, it's not by force to comment.
P.s- The ranking wasn't made by me
FrancisTony:
Do you think I am right or wrong? Prove me wrong?
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
AbuMikey: You are very right sire. cool
how can say dat?
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Boss mii,. I trust u when it comes to these things...lol
pls boss,i need u to answer a question i posted on lagusta's thread.... It has bn thr for a yl now and no answer yet.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Stop being pained. How does this correlate with OP?? grin Don't cry because your school didn't make Top10.
Btw, it's not by force to comment.
P.s- The ranking wasn't made by me
d people dat rated these poppycock lack apt rationality.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
The downfall of a man starts the day he starts to disrespect his seniors....
Fracistony.....i laugh anytime i think about your life o....

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Esut college of medicine should be there too.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dr.'Hesjay:
The downfall of a man starts the day he starts to disrespect his seniors....
hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
ui post jamb screenng has began
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
You shouldnt talk to lomaxx that way.. As far as i am concerned, he is more experienced in all these things..... N at least deserves respect.. What he has achieved now...u probably wont achieve it until 5 or 6yrs to come....

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
DrHesjay: The downfall of a man starts the day he starts to disrespect his seniors....

Seriously Show me disrespect please.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Danhumprey: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Where is Uniuyo in that list?angry
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by lomaxx: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
DrHesjay: Boss mii,. I trust u when it comes to these things...lol
pls boss,i need u to answer a question i posted on lagusta's thread.... It has bn thr for a yl now and no answer yet.

Ok bro
I'll check the thread.
I've been busy in the romance section grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Danhumprey: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
topsonkay: lomaxx has no kid online . You're just being foolish and disrespectful.
You dey mind that OP? That's how he is. He is so infatuated with University of Ibadan. He somehow reek of arrogance and pride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down / Five Reasons Not To Apply To A UK University / 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.