Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? (38031 Views)

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by zeefather(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2014
muyiwaadekunle1: This is a blatant lie, Olabisi onabanjo in ogun Is the best medical school in Nigeria, that is where record breakers in this country and the diaspora were produced, I stand to be corrected
its better u add OSUTH or you delete this thread..thanks...
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2014
Teespice:

I thought I was the only one who noticed.

You have duly being noticed.

Take a walk please. undecided
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Jclement: hve u visited their teaching hospital once or wt prove do u hve u just sitting in ur rum ranting wat iz delsu doing on dat list..smh
i hate e-war please. Say yours and leave, don't insult others. If u'd have to quote then please do it maturedly.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by octatowa(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2014
BEST

what criteria?
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by psamuell2(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2014
There are over 25 medical schools in Nigeria these including private,
state and federal medical schools.
1. Obafemi awolowo university teaching hospital ,ife.
2. Lagos state university college of medicine,ikeja,lagos.
3. University of ilorin teaching hospital, ilorin.
4. University college of medicine,ibadan.
5. University of nigeria, nsuka.
6. University of jos
7. University of benin
8. University of lagos
9. Ladoke akintola university.osu state
10. University of portharcourt

www.getinformedworld..in/2009/11/top-10-medical-schools-in-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Teespice(f): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

You have duly being noticed.

Take a walk please. undecided

Oh please,

You should be the one taking that walk.

Face those who are attacking you and leave me the hell alone.

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Ampicillin: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2014
DrHesjay: You shouldnt talk to lomaxx that way.. As far as i am concerned, he is more experienced in all these things..... N at least deserves respect.. What he has achieved now...u probably wont achieve it until 5 or 6yrs to come....

Apart from respect, what is wrong in what lomaxx wrote, he was only giving an advice to young medics on the benefits of attending a good medical school.

lomaxx: You're not wrong. Attending a top medical school in Nigeria makes you a better doctor, your diagnosis will always be top-notch, ensures you automatically have the answers to all health problems. It also means you'll never have to fail professional examinations as a student and finally you're better off than folks in Harvard Med.

I think these folks should learn from threads like this and stop insulting their ''mentors'' else great minds will stop responding to heartburning posts. If you don't understand, quote the post and ask the poster to explain him/herself.

What an elder sees sitting down, a young man cannot see jumping
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by iscom(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2014
@op you are totally wrong. I no you are looking for people mouth. NDU is not supposed to be there, because they don't have quality teaching hospital and staff. If you mentioned their school of nursing i will totally agree with you, is unbeatable. Seriously there is no exams malpractice.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2014
IamTitanium: You are a sickly insignificant dunce and a myopic mattress-soiling abomination of humanity... You should be banned for being this stupid..... Product of a mad scientist undecided

F00l

Heeya you sound frustrated. grin
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2014
IamTitanium: idi0t...u think with ur 206 in jamb, ui would even consider u at all... Dumb assh0le

Uncle Swaggalord. Here isn't a place to heap your frustration on me with your alternate moniker. grin I noe get that kain time. tongue cheesy
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by taiocol: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2014
YOU SÙCK BRO.
IamTitanium: i still cannt comprehend how someone can be dis FoolisH
and what you do? Act more stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2014
taiocol: YOU SÙCK BRO. and what you do? Act more stupidly.

Don't mind. tongue I exposed him on UNIBEN aspirant thread i.e he was using a female moniker 'Daviinci' to abuse people. This is his alternate moniker.

His main moniker is swaggalord. grin
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by lomaxx: 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
Teespice:

Sarcasm at its peak.

*falls from iroko tree*

Only sharp minds notice sarcasm. Well- you know how it is with sarcasm. You stand the risk of being grossly misinterpreted. Being ordinary with these folks has its own benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by lomaxx: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
KingTom: The ability of a Doctor to perform successful surgeries and diagnose correctly depends on his own readable knowledge. Do all of you here think we were spoonfed in school smiley

Exactly the point I was trying to make in my first post.

As a doctor, you make yourself. Irrespective of where you find yourself.

Kudos man, you just hit it well.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by donhils: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
IamTitanium: idi0t...u think with ur 206 in jamb, ui would even consider u at all... Dumb assh0le
And because UI wont consider 206 jamb score made them the best? You forgot there are miracle Jamb centers.
Meanwhile Jamb says 180 is eligible to sit for post UTME in any federal uni.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
lomaxx:

Exactly the point I was trying to make in my first post.

As a doctor, you make yourself. Irrespective of where you find yourself.

Kudos man, you just hit it well.
oga lomaxx please pardon his misconception
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by lomaxx: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Doclight: oga lomaxx please pardon his misconception

Neonates should be allowed to rant as much as they possibly can. Fetal life can indeed be intoxicating.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by MoyoGENERAL: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
FrancisTony: 1) University of Ibadan.

2) Obafemi awolowo university.

3) University of Ilorin.

4) Ahmadu bello university Zaria.

5) University of lagos.

6) Lagos state University.

7) University of Nigeria Nsukka.

cool Delta state university Abraka.

9) Niger delta university.

10) Ambrose Alli University ekpoma.

Do you think I am right or wrong? Prove me wrong?
to know the best bros....compare there teaching hospitals!!!!!
guess you just made the list after series of arguments with your buddies....lol
the list isn't complete without UNIBEN....
....BTW.....delsu and NDU just there medical college accredited 3 yes ago..cos I remember some of their students on transfers from school to school...and you still put them in top ten...!!!! na wa for you oooo...
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by afobam(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
Francistony alais ijogbon cheesy cant wait to see that your troublesome face. cool
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
afobam: Francistony alais ijogbon cheesy cant wait to see that your troublesome face. cool

tongue

gringrin
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hahaha..... This thread just made ma day **jumping
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by osaxx: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
THIS REAL LIST BY ALL STANDARD

UNIBEN
UNILAG
NSUKKA
OAU
ABRAKA
ABU
EKPOMA
UNICAL
UNIPORT
NAU
UNAD

THESE IS THE
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by emmaella: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
UniqueGem: So with THIS^^, I think this Thread is of no notable significance and should be Closed down becos itz rather constituting enmity.. Any Objection?
na johesu's juju and prayer they catch all of una. Una go soon fight enter road. One guy say nobi all of una sabi job una wan crucify the guy. Na here una come De wash una dirty pata gigan. Shebi una talk say all of una Na expert. Now u all disagree. Say nobi d same training una get for una sukulu weyv una go. Ok make una continue una wrestling. IGBO SMOKING DOCTORS una just begin to fight una go soon tier una shirts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by emmaella: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
donhils:
And because UI wont consider 206 jamb score made them the best? You forgot there are miracle Jamb centers.
Meanwhile Jamb says 180 is eligible to sit for post UTME in any federal uni.
the idi0t got 206 in cbt..... How dumb!
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
IamTitanium: the idi0t got 206 in cbt..... How dumb!

Eeyah. grin Tis not my fault that you failed UNIBEN p.utme last year grin and they gave you Agric Edu. gringrin

You better go and dust your agric textbook and start studying hard so that u'll still remain in the course.

Uniben won't give you Medicine this year bruv. gringrin They will shock you with Technical Edu.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
emmaella: na johesu's juju and prayer they catch all of una. Una go soon fight enter road. One guy say nobi all of una sabi job una wan crucify the guy. Na here una come De wash una dirty pata gigan. Shebi una talk say all of una Na expert. Now u all disagree. Say nobi d same training una get for una sukulu weyv una go. Ok make una continue una wrestling. IGBO SMOKING DOCTORS una just begin to fight una go soon tier una shirts grin grin grin
Someone pls explain ^^this^^ shit.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Teespice(f): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
lomaxx:

Only sharp minds notice sarcasm. Well- you know how it is with sarcasm. You stand the risk of being grossly misinterpreted. Being ordinary with these folks has its own benefits.

Gbam

You don talk am finish.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by kennynelcon(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

You mean there's no University of Nigeria? LOL! grin

Incase you don't know, we have University of Nigeria Nsukka in Enugu state.
No I mean so he didn't add UNN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AS FIRST 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down / Five Reasons Not To Apply To A UK University / Waec 2012/2013 : Yet Another Mass Failure Recorded- Here Is The ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.