Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? (38002 Views)

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Danhumprey: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
DrHesjay: You shouldnt talk to lomaxx that way.. As far as i am concerned, he is more experienced in all these things..... N at least deserves respect.. What he has achieved now...u probably wont achieve it until 5 or 6yrs to come....
Don't mind him!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Seriously Show me disrespect please.
lmao guy, people are complaining about you. Do something about it na.

Cant stop laughing. Lol
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
lomaxx:

Ok bro
I'll check the thread.
I've been busy in the romance section grin
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm romance!
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
lomaxx:

Ok bro
I'll check the thread.
I've been busy in the romance section grin
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm romance!

Never knew docs have time for romance.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
DrHesjay: You shouldnt talk to lomaxx that way.. As far as i am concerned, he is more experienced in all these things..... N at least deserves respect.. What he has achieved now...u probably wont achieve it until 5 or 6yrs to come....

Like seriously What has he achieved that you're bragging about? Keep deluding yourself and some gullible fellows.

Studying Medicine and Surgery in Uniuyo is now an achievement right?.

Pls, spare me the crap.

If I study yoruba, that doesn't mean he's still better than me. undecided mtcheew.

As if Opara Winfrey, Bill gate, Dangote etcetra studied Medicine.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by taiocol: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Bullsh** everywhere
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Those frustrated posters above me doesn't deserve a reply. grin grin I have reported their post. tongue
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lol...thats why you are still a small boy....
The principles you use in judging things are just absurd. Shey achievement means course in ur village?
FrancisTony:

Like seriously What has he achieved that you're bragging about? Keep deluding yourself and some gullible fellows.

Studying Medicine and Surgery in Uniuyo is now an achievement right?.

Pls, spare me the crap.

If I study yoruba, that doesn't mean he's still better than me. undecided mtcheew.

As if Opara Winfrey, Bill gate, Dangote etcetra studied Medicine.
When i said he has achieved, i never meant to talk about being a medical student..
Dis ur reply just shows that u r a bit jealous of his medical studentship...its neva too late anyways..
By achievment, he is in 500level(whether mbbs or yoruba or fine arts).... Jump to 500level tomorrow.... grin grin grin grin
Thats it ooo

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
DrHesjay: Lol...thats why you are still a small boy....
The principles you use in judging things are just absurd. Shey achievement means course in ur village?
When i said he has achieved, i never meant to talk about being a medical student..
Dis ur reply just shows that u r a bit jealous of his medical studentship...its neva too late anyways..
By achievment, he is in 500level(whether mbbs or yoruba or fine arts).... Jump to 500level tomorrow.... grin grin grin grin
Thats it ooo

And how old is he??

At least, my mates are still in S.s2 and 3. Mtcheew
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by jaryeh(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Funny thread.
FrancisTony na case! grin grin
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Rili??
FrancisTony:

And how old is he??

At least, my mates are still in S.s2 and 3. Mtcheew
Good boy! Thats why i like you!

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by sanandreas(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Doclight: for me

ui
unilag
unilorin
oau
uniben
unn
unizik
uniport
unical
lasu.
aau

i wonder what delsu is doing there, and left does good federal unis.

Why shouldn't delsu be there. Their teaching hospital is world class. Its still evolving though.
Smh
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
jaryeh: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Funny thread.
FrancisTony na case! grin grin

What is funny undecided
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by jaryeh(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

What is funny undecided

Everything on tha thread.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
jaryeh:

Everything on tha thread.

LOL! Don't mind them. Instead of them to take jamb next year and fill UI. gringrin They might be admitted out of pity. tongue
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by jaryeh(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! Don't mind them. Instead of them to take jamb next year and fill UI. gringrin They might be admitted out of pity. tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You sef get wahala o.. tongue
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Karleb(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
This is waoing
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Doclight(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
francis be careful. Oga seun is viewing all theseViewing this topic: Kslib(m), lekside05(m), Seun(m), omicron(m), Glocee(f), lomaxx (m), Adedayolayo(f) , Marverick(m), Doclight, Vivly(f) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by lomaxx: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm romance!

Never knew docs have time for romance.

I have time for most things I want to have time for.
NMA strike halted my clinical rotations. So when the strike is over, I'll be back to the usual.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Kslib(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its one thing to make aggravating statements considering the fact that people have different sensitivities and its another to moan when it backfires!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by seribroo56(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Frances aye e o wummi. Keep posting useles things

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by mumu9gerian: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Stop being pained. How does this correlate with OP?? grin Don't cry because your school didn't make Top10.
Btw, it's not by force to comment.
P.s- The ranking wasn't made by me
i'm not being pained and not crying,i have money to think of making and investments to take care of than bother myself about my school making top 10,i'll just advice that u face ur studies more squarely than post irrelevancies on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
mumu9gerian:
i'm not being pained and not crying,i have money to think of making and invesyments to take care of that bother myself about my school making top 10,i'll just advice that u face ur studies more squarely than post irrelevancies on Nairaland.

Since my useless post(s) doesn't affect you, my studies or price of garri in the market, I'd advice to face your work. embarassed
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by mumu9gerian: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
FrancisTony:

Since my useless post(s) doesn't affect you, my studies or price of garri in the market, I'd advice to face your work. embarassed
OK, thank you
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by ritux: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Op: Remaining small, I would have said u are madt. Where is UNIBEN?

Just to enlighten you, Uniben medical school ranks among the top 4 in Nigeria just in case u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by truGambit(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
1.what's the criteria for picking the top 10.
2.medicine isn't just bout having fancy equipments n being in a popular school. The tym spent acquiring the stuff and how it is taught is also important.
3.I also think top schools shudnt just b abt d old alumni.the way her fresh doctors r performing in the primaries,part 1 n 11 exams also tells a whole lot.
A lot of underfunded schools have students who make up by going the extra mile....puttin in hard work.
The system in Nigeria is poor.....but the doctors we produce r hard workers.every medical school in Nigeria deserves a chance to prove herself .....nice Job on the list but I think there r other medical schools that should be considered.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by AbuMikey(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2014
DrHesjay: The downfall of a man starts the day he starts to disrespect his seniors....
Fracistony.....i laugh anytime i think about your life o....

francistony you have to take this post serious.
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey:

[size=15pt]TRUE!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2014
AbuMikey:

LOL! I can't remember insulting anyone here.

Or do you mean Heeya. You sound pained is an insult?
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by AbuMikey(m): 12:33am On Jul 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! I can't remember insulting anyone here.

Or do you mean Heeya. You sound pained is an insult?
I can't say.....

just enjoy yourself sha wink
Re: Top 10 Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria? by UniqueGem(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Mr FrancisTony, been seeing u everywhere in Education section lately, though u make sense at times, on some other note, you act as if u've lost a screw upstairs. Though ur hatred for Uniben MIGHT be down to the fact that they denied you admission, who knows,,, or rather who cares? The alarming part of ur egocentric self is that u wanna argue with everybody, anybody at anytime or anywhere. Not placing Uniben on that figment of ur imagination u call a list might be due to two facts, (1) You find it had to deal with the fact that Uniben are actually among the top rankers(1-3); (2) you're in dire need to make FrontPage for the second time in 2 days. IN SUMMARY; UNIBEST Will haunt you till you learn to grow up.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Reasons Not To Apply To A UK University / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.