Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) - Politics (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) (230757 Views)

Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Ex-gen Calls For Documentation Of Nigerian Army’s Campaign Th / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by signz: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2017
SiriusBlack:
Present and observing.

Thank God!!!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Osama10(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2017
SiriusBlack:
Present and observing.

Well done Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Katyusha(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2017
SiriusBlack:
Present and observing.
Chai, and I was 100percent sure BH had killed you...Thank God o!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by latissimusDorsi: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
SiriusBlack:
Present and observing.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww

Thank God ooooo
Sirius Black is alive and healthy ooo

Seriously dancing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by cutievik: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
More words from you please, I really wondered what had happened to sirus black, Thank God in heaven.... I remember when you used to narrate chilling tales of book harm attacks on troops, please I know u lost closr friends but we thank God u are Hale and hearty... Cheers
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Vikkie14: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
SiriusBlack:
Present and observing.
You have an explanation to make on your sudden and sabbathical AWOL.

You'd better start preparing for the lengthy queries and i hope by the time the whole house here is done with you, your Fine won't be greater than Nigeria 2016 Budget. grin

Welcome Back.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Now that Sirius Black seems to be unwilling to talk here again as before, the only thing left for us are the two extremes of pro government propaganda and malicious anti government reports on the war. No more on-the-scene balanced and realistic reports and assessment of the situation. A few days ago Boko Haram, the technically defeated rebel group, was bold enough to attack Maiduguri. Not one of those remote, far-in-the-bush villages o, but Maiduguri itself. It is only a rebel group that is still in some good shape that can try that. They even came with anti aircraft guns. This shows that the situation on the ground is more serious than we are made to believe. I personally feel tensed by this. The only relief I feel is because Sirius Black is okay. However, his almost total silence is NOT the best.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by MrRoYCe(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2017
Oga Sirius Black. I thought of you tonight. Hope you’re fine and all is well with you. May Almighty God continue to protect you and also be with you family

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2018
Please SiriusBlack, just drop a word for us, P-L-E-A-S-E!
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by joshingjosh(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hi,

Please I have a few questions I hope this noble audience will help answer. Here goes;
1. What are the other groups/corps/units a DSSC Officer can work in aside from NAF Regiment? Am referring to other units that actually get to see combat unlike say Pay Officer or Admin etc. Similar to how the Army has signals, infantry, artillery, armored etc.
2. Is it possible for an Officer Cadet (DSSC) to be posted straight to NAF Regiment immediately after Passing Out Parade?
3. What changes in your military career if you convert from a DSSC Officer to a Regular Officer? I understand that commanding personnel at an Executive Level is not possible but am also interested in knowing what other difference exist between NDA trained Officer and a DSSC Officer who converted to Regular

Cheers!

How does the quoted work?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:36am On Nov 04, 2018
it hasnt been easy fighting this deranged lunatics known as boko haram
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Odobaone: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
SiriusBlack:
Present and observing.

Missed you a lot. God's handz upon you always
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by klever18(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Siriusblack where are u
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by ayando(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
Where are thou siriusblack?
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Jaypreneur(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Sirius black......
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
i just hope sirius black is still alive... gallant soldier..
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by yoged(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Akoja360:
i just hope sirius black is still alive... gallant soldier..
only God knows what might have happen to this guy. I hope it's not what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
yoged:
only God knows what might have happen to this guy. I hope it's not what I'm thinking
we can only hope for the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by MrRoYCe(m): 3:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Oga Sirius. I hope you’re alive and well. May almighty God continue to protect you and your family.

MrRoYCe:
Oga Sirius Black. I thought of you tonight. Hope you’re fine and all is well with you. May Almighty God continue to protect you and also be with you family
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
I feel really disturbed that he has not said a word since. I even wrote a private email to him, pleading with him to at least say something to put our minds at rest. I didn't get a reply, but I saw evidence that the email account was still in use and that my email was received. This happened less than 2 months ago. The odds are that he is alive but maybe he has been barred from making further posts related to this topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by yoged(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2021
SiriusBlack:
Present and observing.
gone are the days of this dude giving us info back then.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by nedekid: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
SiriusBlack:
Go through the thread from page 1....Tell what info you think is "classified" here...I have never, for once posted anything harmful to National Security...Get your facts right.
Ignore that fellow. This is comming late though, many years later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Albertone(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
nedekid:

Ignore that fellow. This is comming late though, many years later.

Shey you're okay like this?
2014 till now is how many years? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by nedekid: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Albertone:

Shey you're okay like this?
2014 till now is how many years? undecided
Many years enough.
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by arantess: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Helloooo
Anybody home
Re: Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) by Breezy90(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
This great thread damn I have to read again

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.