Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116331 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Xxpress(m): 7:06am On Aug 27, 2014
tonyx4x44:

install titanium backup if you don't have already

go to restore backup from cwm

select your backup

unselect all except bbm and any other app data you want to restore

select data only

soak garri while it does it's magic
Thanks bro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Prymestrr(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2014
tonyx4x44: .

Boss... I need ur help pls.
How can i start a new career on my need for speed most wanted V1.0.47Offline.
I downloaded the .rar file from adroipalace then followed the extraction procedure. But there was no challenge anymore. All the events has already been played and all cars unlocked. No need for the unlimited bank sef.

The entire game is just as boring as f*ck.
Is there a way around the unlock??
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
well done tonyx. Btw, how does freedom work? I have this freedom installed but i really dont know the use of it.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by LILGWANZ(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Prymestrr:

Boss... I need ur help pls.
How can i start a new career on my need for speed most wanted V1.0.47Offline.
I downloaded the .rar file from adroipalace then followed the extraction procedure. But there was no challenge anymore. All the events has already been played and all cars unlocked. No need for the unlimited bank sef.

The entire game is just as boring as f*ck.
Is there a way around the unlock??
the problem is that the apk you downloaded is hacked.just go to you nfs data folder and just add .kk (anything you like) e.g nfs_mw.kk then u uninstall the apk and download another apk then you remove the .kk you had previously added to the data folder.PS(the reason you are putting the .kk or whatever to the data folder name is to prevent the data from deleting when installing the new and normal apk).

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
LILGWANZ: the problem is that the apk you downloaded is hacked.just go to you nfs data folder and just add .kk (anything you like) e.g nfs_mw.kk then u uninstall the apk and download another apk then you remove the .kk you had previously added to the data folder.PS(the reason you are putting the .kk or whatever to the data folder name is to prevent the data from deleting when installing the new and normal apk).

nice explanation..

should work with an obb file game

but i believe the save game is embedded in the data folder...

i believe there should be an option to erase and start a new career within the game...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by LILGWANZ(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
tonyx4x44:

nice explanation..

should work with an obb file game

but i believe the save game is embedded in the data folder...

i believe there should be an option to erase and start a new career within the game...

maybe but I had the same issue and dats what I did
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
LILGWANZ: maybe but I had the same issue and dats what I did

okay that means i'm wrong

LInks will be provided and others updated as soon as i get home
in a couple of hours
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Prymestrr(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
LILGWANZ: the problem is that the apk you downloaded is hacked.just go to you nfs data folder and just add .kk (anything you like) e.g nfs_mw.kk then u uninstall the apk and download another apk then you remove the .kk you had previously added to the data folder.PS(the reason you are putting the .kk or whatever to the data folder name is to prevent the data from deleting when installing the new and normal apk).
Actually i just reset the data n the bank, event n cars wiped out. So it's as good as new,D
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Prymestrr:
Actually i just reset the data n the bank, event n cars wiped out. So it's as good as new,D

guess i was right
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tonyx4x44 , been tryna flash bootanimation on my droid, but I cudnt.

I used the flasher you gave me. it installed, but it doesn't work out.

I tried copying and pasting through root end xplorer, on rebooting, nothing would display.

I flashed through recovery, it said installation aborted. Have flashed more than 25times rounding mobile uncle, rom manager, nandroid backup(used all to boot into recover) none worked.

Am so fed up.

The one I copied and pasted using root xplorer I changed its permission to rw-r--r-- and ownership to root, root.

It still never displayed..
I donno what am missing and where, even the cwm touch I tried flashing through rcovery never flashed
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
tunnex190: well done tonyx. Btw, how does freedom work? I have this freedom installed but i really dont know the use of it.

http://system.in-appstore.com/freedom/
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
barackodam: Tonyx4x44 , been tryna flash bootanimation on my droid, but I cudnt.

I tried copying and pasting through root end xplorer, on rebooting, nothing would display.

I flashed through recovery, it said installation aborted. Have flashed more than 25times rounding mobile uncle, rom manager, nandroid backup(used all to boot into recover) none worked.

Am so fed up.

The one I copied and pasted using root xplorer I changed its permission to rw-r--r-- and ownership to root, root.

I donno what am missing and where, even the cwm touch I tried flashing through rcovery never flashed
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by babatee2013: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what issues are you having, if its graphics issues i'm afraid you can do nothing about it

if its ram roeshoft is always your friend

when click on play it always refuses to load... am using TECNO L3 unrooted. pls help
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by babatee2013: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what issues are you having, if its graphics issues i'm afraid you can do nothing about it

if its ram roeshoft is always your friend

when ever I click on play it will refused to load it will just show picture and be playing music but the game will not load. pls help
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 3:40am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls is black art still working
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2014
enochogaga: Pls is black art still working

black mart

yes, but its not as efficient as before
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2014
babatee2013:
when ever I click on play it will refused to load it will just show picture and be playing music but the game will not load. pls help

i believe the graphic properties of the game are too tasking for your phone's gpu
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 6:48am On Aug 28, 2014
barackodam: Tonyx4x44 , been tryna flash bootanimation on my droid, but I cudnt.

Am so fed up.

what device do you use?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2014
tonyx4x44:

black mart

yes, but its not as efficient as before
so which other app do you think is more efficient please?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2014
mathefaro: so which other app do you think is more efficient please?

what i mean is it still works, but the apps are hardly updated and some apps are misnamed; too many fake apps.

if you want to download a speciific app from it, by all means go ahead, but don't download indiscriminately as malware abound.

outsourcing from the net is your best bet
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2014
plz link to mc4
plz reply will realy appreciate
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks bro
tonyx4x44:

what i mean is it still works, but the apps are hardly updated and some apps are misnamed; too many fake apps.

if you want to download a speciific app from it, by all means go ahead, but don't download indiscriminately as malware abounding.

outsourcing from the net is your best bet
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2014
tonyx4x44:

what device do you use?

Opsson d1s mt6572
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Frankestein08(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
All dis story is not necessary, u only nid one mart app & yes it's illegal & cld also lead u to a lifetime jail sentence except if u smart one.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by LILGWANZ(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
Guys pls help upload football manager handheld 2014 updated facepack(I have the one of 4,338 player pics)I need an updated pic with more players.tnx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by isidollarboy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download Poweramp Music Player (Full) v2.0.9-build-561 Apk

download Lucky Patcher v4.4.5 Apk
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.

Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- crossfade
- gapless
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- scrobbling
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings

What’s New
- Ignore Short Tracks is set to Don’t Ignore by default; files with zero/undetected duration are never ignored now; added 30s option
- improved duration recognition for some mp3s
- translations update (huge thanks for all Crowdin translators!)
- other small fixes and improvements
- 557: fixed issue with rating stars for some screens

Installation:
1. First uninstall old version,
2. Install Poweramp (Don’t run!) (Clear Data)
3. Install Unlocker (Don’t run!)
4. Install newest Lucky Patcher.
5. Patch it with Lucky Patcher by selecting “Custom Patch” (patch.by.rameez_com….)
thanks boss, I have tried using the lucky patcher but it's not working for the power amp any other solution. ? Thanks in advance
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Ebubemg(m): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
tonyx4x44:

guess i was right
pls link to download powercalc pro
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tundayluv: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2014
michealcyp: I just rooted my tecno h5..what are the thinz i should do/not do so that i won:t brick my phone
bro, please I would like if you can share me your backup if you created it coz I have a bricked h5 and the mistake I did was I didn't make a backup. Please, I beg of you
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by harden(m): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2014
plz guys help me wit asphalt 8 d modded 1 wit unlimited money
tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mathefaro(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2014
please, I need an app that can convert pdf files to other formats, doc or docx to be precise. I'll also like an app that can convert media files from one format to another, mp3-mp4-avi-3gp and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.