Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (79418 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by odzey(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
tosyne2much: Broda nice walkaway jawe... Dey ar gluttons

Lol. No mind dat babe jare, I didn't even know that was her plan earlier, I wouldn't have showed up assuming I knew. But you know not all ladies that are like dat, some or even most are actually decent and responsible.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
odzey:

Lol. No mind dat babe jare, I didn't even know that was her plan earlier, I wouldn't have showed up assuming I knew. But you know not all ladies that are like dat, some or even most are actually decent and responsible.
u did d right tin bro... Am sure she wld start callin u names for embarrassing her visit evn in d presence of her frnds
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by odzey(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
tosyne2much: u did d right tin bro... Am sure she wld start callin u names for embarrassing her visit evn in d presence of her frnds

As if I care, that one na her own headache and cup of tea jare. Its one of those things. Thanks bro.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2014
Ego2: send a pm too mi wif ur number
my numba is on my signature Miss
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2014
odzey: [/color][color=#990000]
Woah. I had so much fun and laughs reading through all the pages of this thread. I almost didn't want to comment initially but I think doing that won't be a bad idea. I just hope my comment is not coming in late.
Well, I have seen it all. The good, the bad and the ugly. I've had quite a few blind dates; 2go, Eskimi, Facebook and most recently WeChat. On Nairaland, just one, I'm sure she would have read this thread, and she's been a very good friend of mine since we've known each other. In fact, she's actually my best friend, even though she probably doesn't know that yet. Thanks for always being there for me, S.
Back to my blind dates. I'm just gonna share the one I experienced recently. This happened some weeks back when I was in Abeokuta. I actually met her on WeChat, we've been chatting for some weeks, and she's pretty okay, at least I saw her pictures and she was exactly what I expected when I eventually met her. I wasn't disappointed at her apperance, the disappointment was at something else. On the day we were to meet, I called her and she gave me a description to drop at a particular eatery around Oke-Ilewo in Abeokuta, for those that are familiar with the Rock City. I gave her a call when I got there, waited for about 15 minutes before she showed up. On seeing her, she asked that we enter the eatery, we were still having a little discussion before going in when I heard voices behind me, nd lo and behold, I looked back and saw two of her friends. I just smiled. She introduced me to them and then said we should go in. I simply playfully told her that we should do this later in d evenin that I had to go and pick ma brother from his school and that I wasn't having much cash on me, even though there was an ATM machine beside the eatery. Just had to make up an excuse so as to escape her "mission-to-chop-ma-money". As I was about leaving, one of her friends then called me back and said hope I wasn't angry that I couldn't even tell her that I was leaving already, In my mind, I was like "wetin concern me with u, na me bring u cum here" but I just politely told her that I had things to do that I'm gonna call her friend later in the evening nd re-schedule another meeting. The look on her face as I was leaving made me to realize that she knew already that she won't be seeing or hearing from me again and I didn't disappoint her.
Let me just stop here, the others will have to be a story for another day.
awon omo mapoly niyen lol!!!! Abk is cool though :Dfor those wey knw way

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ninovandross(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
This one wey be say una blind dates just they take place anyhow for abeokuta, I dey fear oh
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
wow, cool Stories. Pls post more. I'm enjoying this #smilling cheesy

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
missberrypop5: wow, cool Stories. Pls post more. I'm enjoying this #smilling cheesy
Post urs too na.cheesywink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mintayo:
Post urs too na.cheesywink
lol, ok. I meet mine on 2go, we were in the same crew then, i enjoyed chatting with him, he has a nice character from d way chats. But the problem i come get with this my guy be say, he no deh upload him pics. I asked him to but he keeps saying he will. We exchanged numbers, and we spoke almost everyday. He asked if i can date him, and i agreed. We decided to meet. Wow, we did and he was ugly. To be sincere i was disappointed at 1st but i wouldn't want him to feel that, so i acted like everything was ok. So we hanged out and believe me, he was really fun to be with. The crazy type of dude i have always wanted. He was funny and lively, with a great sense of humour. Then i noticed he had beautiful brown eyes that suits his dark skin which he usually blinks when he smiled. He brought out the me in me and i loved him for that. So i thought, his kinda personality is rare, fvck looks. I love this dude. And we continued dating. It lasted more than i thought.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Jasi7(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, ok. I meet mine on 2go, we were in the same crew then, i enjoyed chatting with him, he has a nice character from d way chats. But the problem i come get with this my guy be say, he no deh upload him pics. I asked him to but he keeps saying he will. We exchanged numbers, and we spoke almost everyday. He asked if i can date him, and i agreed. We decided to meet. Wow, we did and he was ugly. To be sincere i was disappointed at 1st but i wouldn't want him to feel that, so i acted like everything was ok. So we hanged out and believe me, he was really fun to be with. The crazy type of dude i have always wanted. He was funny and lively, with a great sense of humour. Then i noticed he had beautiful brown eyes that suits his dark skin which he usually blinks when he smiled. He brought out the me in me and i loved him for that. So i thought, his kinda personality is rare, fvck looks. I love this dude. And we continued dating. It lasted more than i thought.

Dats a lady for u...bt if dis wer to b a guy,if i hear...him go run,bt ladies hv dis soft spot,dey can overlook d obvious jst because of some value dey see in a guy jst to b wit him!...dats hw a lady does things!...jst show her how caring,concerned,humourous,crazy u can be,den u got her!

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, ok. I meet mine on 2go, we were in the same crew then, i enjoyed chatting with him, he has a nice character from d way chats. But the problem i come get with this my guy be say, he no deh upload him pics. I asked him to but he keeps saying he will. We exchanged numbers, and we spoke almost everyday. He asked if i can date him, and i agreed. We decided to meet. Wow, we did and he was ugly. To be sincere i was disappointed at 1st but i wouldn't want him to feel that, so i acted like everything was ok. So we hanged out and believe me, he was really fun to be with. The crazy type of dude i have always wanted. He was funny and lively, with a great sense of humour. Then i noticed he had beautiful brown eyes that suits his dark skin which he usually blinks when he smiled. He brought out the me in me and i loved him for that. So i thought, his kinda personality is rare, fvck looks. I love this dude. And we continued dating. It lasted more than i thought.
Hmmm,thats an interesting story. Don't judge a book by its looks. Lol.
Btw u didnt finish your story nacheesywink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by odzey(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2014

Woah. Its really nice of you to look beyond his looks. Most ladies and guys don't realize that there is more to someone than just his or her looks. I hope you and the guy are still together.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mintayo:
Hmmm,thats an interesting story. Don't judge a book by its looks. Lol.
Btw u didnt finish your story nacheesywink
lol, what else do you wanna know?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
odzey:

Woah. Its really nice of you to look beyond his looks. Most ladies and guys don't realize that there is more to someone than just his or her looks. I hope you and the guy are still together.
hmmm, nope. We dated for 3yrs+ then realized we were not for each other.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, what else do you wanna know?
Lol...cheesy:DJust kidding.
But your "...it lasted more than i thought..." makes it look like there is more to tellwinkwink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mintayo:
Lol...cheesy:DJust kidding.
But your "...it lasted more than i thought..." makes it look like there is more to tellwinkwink
lol. This is the end of my story grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by generalstingz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
OBIORAA: My brother set it up for me. I don't know who the girl was but was convinced by my big bross that the girl is what I need at the moment. When I finally agree to meet the girl, he set up a meeting place for us, when I got there the only person I saw there that resembles a woman looks like one of those witch you see in nollywood films. The girl was toooooooo Black, with hairs allover are body including her nose her voice was soo bass that even Barry white blue with envy. The worst was her body odor. God it was a catastropheq odor. I call the number to see if she was the dream girl my bross arranged for me, na so the chick come answer with a bass voice HALLU WARRen ARE U .na so i take off my phone remove my sim whe I buy #10500 that time carry burry for ground so that she fit no get me again. Since then till now I still the get nightmares anytime I remember that day.

take it easy na................Na so in easy make u troway that kin sim
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
missberrypop5: lol. This is the end of my story grin
Lol. I will accept that. But we both know that was not the end. I am sure that it's even the begining.cheesywink.
But i sure learnt somethings.smiley
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mintayo: Lol. I will accept that. But we both know that was not the end. I am sure that it's even the begining.cheesywink.
But i sure learnt somethings.smiley
lol. Cool. I'm glad you did. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
missberrypop5: lol. Cool. I'm glad you did. cheesy
smileycheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by odzey(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
missberrypop5: hmmm, nope. We dated for 3yrs+ then realized we were not for each other.

That's a very long time. I'm sure u've learnt some things from the relationship which might help you in your next one. I'm sure you would even have moved on by now... "winks"
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2014
odzey:

That's a very long time. I'm sure u've learnt some things from the relationship which might help you in your next one. I'm sure you would even have moved on by now... "winks"
yeah i did. I'm trying to move on. God help my soul. smiley

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Mintayo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
missberrypop5: hmmm, nope. We dated for 3yrs+ then realized we were not for each other.
how did i miss this?? cheesysmileycheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Noblefreeman: There was this girl I met,hër name is chisom,she wished my kid bro HBD on facebook,so I checked hër info and comfirmed she based in PH and damn she was ravishing,so I added hër and later on she gave me hër pin and we was chatting,but a problem arose,infact my eldest bro who was older than me with eleven years was hër ex.let me explain,my elder bro dated hër 2years ago b4 I met hër and she liked him so much and you no how girls do,dey try to get closer to his siblings,so she added my kid bro on facebook and dats how it happened,so she got to like me though,and we agreed to see,so we met at charcoal and spices and chatted,when we were going home,we boarded a cab and we kissed throughout,but due to our circumstances she couldn't go out with two brothers expecially a younger one at that,we went our separate ways,and I forgot one thing,it was my elder bro that deflowered hër.

ahhhhh chisom shocked
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by UniqueGem(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wow!! Funny stories here. Lemme share the only experience I've gat.
Okay mine was actually made on nairaland..... I saw her comment on one thread in the phone section, I teased her about her comment and she replied too. I decided to send her a PM and surprisingly she Replied in a record time lol. We got talking and I got her pin den her number, we suddenly became frnds frm nowhere. Her birthday was early dis month, she told me about it and I decided within me to give her a treat( though we haven't met in person ooo). The day arrived it's her birthday, It's my blind date. I called her on intervals on my way to the venue, she told me she was waiting for her frnd, u know gals na. I got to the venue, called, she wasn't dere, I decided to hang around den eventually found myself in the cinema seeing a movie. I was disappointed becos I had to wait 1hr 3omins before she arrived but becos it was my first blind date and her birthday too, I didn't want to ruin anytin for anybody. Though she's more beautiful dan reports suggested, Viola!!!! She came with her frnd, not one but two. At this point, dudes would actually have started planning an escape route but I didn't, i stayed level headed we all saw a movie together I gave her a birthday present later her frnds left. We went to a fast food ate sumtin and later we all left for home. The sad thing now is that I asked her out and ........ U already know. It was my first blind date, notin disappointed me apart from her timing. Lemme go and call her so she'd cum and share her own, maybe she was disappointed. We all go know together.

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Koats14(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
UniqueGem: Wow!! Funny stories here. Lemme share the only experience I've gat.
Okay mine was actually made on nairaland..... I saw her comment on one thread in the phone section, I teased her about her comment and she replied too. I decided to send her a PM and surprisingly she Replied in a record time lol. We got talking and I got her pin den her number, we suddenly became frnds frm nowhere. Her birthday was early dis month, she told me about it and I decided within me to give her a treat( though we haven't met in person ooo). The day arrived it's her birthday, It's my blind date. I called her on intervals on my way to the venue, she told me she was waiting for her frnd, u know gals na. I got to the venue, called, she wasn't dere, I decided to hang around den eventually found myself in the cinema seeing a movie. I was disappointed becos I had to wait 1hr 3omins before she arrived but becos it was my first blind date and her birthday too, I didn't want to ruin anytin for anybody. Though she's more beautiful dan reports suggested, Viola!!!! She came with her frnd, not one but two. At this point, dudes would actually have started planning an escape route but I didn't, i stayed level headed we all saw a movie together I gave her a birthday present later her frnds left. We went to a fast food ate sumtin and later we all left for home. The sad thing now is that I asked her out and ........ U already know. It was my first blind date, notin disappointed me apart from her timing. Lemme go and call her so she'd cum and share her own, maybe she was disappointed. We all go know together.
eeeyah! i feel u bro......but say no to friendzoning ooooo cheesy hehe
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
missberrypop5: wow, cool Stories. Pls post more. I'm enjoying this #smilling cheesy
r u in abk lol
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by gloryaaa(f): 1:38am On Jul 20, 2014
UniqueGem: Wow!! Funny stories here. Lemme share the only experience I've gat.
oya m here...had fun wif ya all tru I tink twas my 1st blind date 2

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by UniqueGem(m): 1:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Koats14: eeeyah! i feel u bro......but say no to friendzoning ooooo cheesy hehe
LOl!!! Better things to do rather dan sit in a friends zone.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
gloryaaa: oya m here...had fun wif ya all tru I tink twas my 1st blind date 2
don't tell me nothing went wrong about it sha or u r trying to protect his integrity before our eyes
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by gloryaaa(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
kingphilip:
don't tell me nothing went wrong about it sha or u r trying to protect his integrity before our eyes
sure
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mine was so funny and embarasin,on dat day,he called me and said he is comin 2 c me, i directed him at a cool plac near my area,wen he called dat he is dea,i took a bike on gettin 2 d location i saw 2 guys standing out side,1 short and not ok and d other tall wit a big head and a little bit ok,i said in my mind dis cant b dem,i den walked passed dem,immedatly my phone beep wen i answed it d voiced came"u just passed me"wen i turned i saw d 2 guys,i was so cold i managed 2 walk up 2 dem,but i went 2 d tall guy,he was quiet i said hy he responded and i said IS HE UR YOUNGER BROTHER i pointed at d short guy standin bside him,guss d respond,he is d guy u ar lukin 4 not me,bin d cool girl i said 2 him sorry didnt know u ar d Jeff,i den said pls i was busy at home wen u called and i need 2 go bac now,i walked out immedatly witout sayin notin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77