Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78599 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by sashash(m): 3:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Ego2: go on a blind date n u find out how
i pray ooo...com n be my blind date now ? grin
Ego2: go on a blind date n u find out how
i pray ooo...com n be my blind date now ?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ideology(m): 3:21am On Jul 25, 2014
cuteyspy: This guy got my pin frm God knows where ,we got talking nd we clicked. Then came the time he wants to meet with me in person. He suggested we go swimming somewhr,then I told him my size of bikini isn't in the market. (Who says that?). Mine was an exceptional case of wht if he doesn't like me. In my head,he looks like one of those guyz tht determines thr own beauty by the size of both the front and bk. I'm nt flat chested bt I dnt think my size as a pass mark to him. To hit the nail on the head,we decided to meet. He came to pik me up @d junction with what I would call a truck cos it has just d drivers seat and d one by d right. I hopped in like a frog(so embarassed). Then we ran some errands togeda before we finally settled for a proper date which went well. In my head also,I was like he didn't feel me jor then to my surprize notin changed. He was so into me nd loved me more. He wouldn't stp sayin nice stuffs abt me. Now we dating nd notin has still changed. Infact,he told me 2days bk he feels he loves me mre than I do nd that I shuld try nd balance it cos I'm d one he decides to spent his life with. I love him so much.

Wow, i love this story, thank you for maturity, you didn't look down on him

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2014
sashash: i pray ooo...com n be my blind date now ? grin i pray ooo...com n be my blind date now ?
i dnt go on blind dates, buh seeing dateswink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Teeblues(f): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2014
My first blind days was by glo. Was in secondary school then n go was running a voice chat. I met the guy in 2010 n he was all I wanted, always chatting 'talking on phone. We decided to meet two years after in his village. He was handsome n his parents were loving. We grew stronger until his number stopped growing through , couldn't contact him on Facebook until his best friend told me he is out of the country, I was upset n heartbrtoken until after a year got a ,message on my fb that he is back n apologizing, I still find it difficult to forgive him n couldn't love any other guy after that... Blind date ruined my love life.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ideology(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Teeblues: My first blind days was by glo. Was in secondary school then n go was running a voice chat. I met the guy in 2010 n he was all I wanted, always chatting 'talking on phone. We decided to meet two years after in his village. He was handsome n his parents were loving. We grew stronger until his number stopped growing through , couldn't contact him on Facebook until his best friend told me he is out of the country, I was upset n heartbrtoken until after a year got a ,message on my fb that he is back n apologizing, I still find it difficult to forgive him n couldn't love any other guy after that... Blind date ruined my love life.

Cool story but Sad ending. Just try u will be fine
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
This blinddates testimony sweet die o, make una no stop o
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Slyder(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2014
gloryaaa: yea lemme tell u my side..was supposed to go wif one of my friends cos we av bin planning on seeing a movie dah day I called ha nd she was like I shud chill i was like I would leave ha Buh she was like I shud not spend my birthday without ha blah blah play play 1 hour passed unique gem was already calling nahim I use vex call d babe she naw told me she was going to take ha bath I was like wtf since way I dan dey wait 4 u she just sed I shud chill nd since she is my bestie I reli wanted to go wif ha so I decided to Wait den anoda friend calld up dah she was around my area den she came 2 my house she was like wetin do party den I told ha I was going out den she sed naw all of us go go together den d oder friend was still on ha way den she came nd started doing all dose make up d tin kan dey vex me cos m not d make up kinda girl so we took d bus dah would take us down to d mall den we met up wif him..we went in to watch a movie den my friends left after d film we went to grab something to eat..I must say wen he came out I saw him Buh I didn't go to meet him twas much later wen he insisted on not seeing me..he wasn't dah finecheesy Buh he is Ok not tall alsogrin Victor m joking o dnt take it serious
Now we know why u gave him a NO. But the bros try ooo. U suppoz give am opportunity na.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by sashash(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ego2: i dnt go on blind dates, buh seeing dateswink
seeing date is okay den...r u on whatsapp?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
sashash: seeing date is okay den...r u on whatsapp?
yh
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by sashash(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ego2: yh
08032570963...holla
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by gloryaaa(f): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Slyder: Now we know why u gave him a NO. But the bros try ooo. U suppoz give am opportunity na.
Lol its not dah o
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Slyder(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
gloryaaa: Lol its not dah o
Then it's what?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by UniqueGem(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
gloryaaa: yea lemme tell u my side..was supposed to go wif one of my friends cos we av bin planning on seeing a movie dah day I called ha nd she was like I shud chill i was like I would leave ha Buh she was like I shud not spend my birthday without ha blah blah play play 1 hour passed unique gem was already calling nahim I use vex call d babe she naw told me she was going to take ha bath I was like wtf since way I dan dey wait 4 u she just sed I shud chill nd since she is my bestie I reli wanted to go wif ha so I decided to Wait den anoda friend calld up dah she was around my area den she came 2 my house she was like wetin do party den I told ha I was going out den she sed naw all of us go go together den d oder friend was still on ha way den she came nd started doing all dose make up d tin kan dey vex me cos m not d make up kinda girl so we took d bus dah would take us down to d mall den we met up wif him..we went in to watch a movie den my friends left after d film we went to grab something to eat..I must say wen he came out I saw him Buh I didn't go to meet him twas much later wen he insisted on not seeing me..he wasn't dah finecheesy Buh he is Ok not tall alsogrin Victor m joking o dnt take it serious
Ok.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by UniqueGem(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Slyder: Then it's what?
Bet bros, why u bin carry my matter for head?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Slyder(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
UniqueGem: Bet bros, why u bin carry my matter for head?
Lol!! I just they try help a fellow bro investigate. Oya gloryaaa Cum ansa ooo. As he nice reach, why u give Am no? And I know say u go dey plan friendzone am join. becos naija babes no like nice nigga.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by gloryaaa(f): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Slyder: Lol!! I just they try help a fellow bro investigate. Oya gloryaaa Cum ansa ooo. As he nice reach, why u give Am no? And I know say u go dey plan friendzone am join. becos naija babes no like nice nigga.
who says its not bout liking him or not m still trying to knw in cos some guys can b annoying sometimes bros I dan ansa ur question no ask anoda 1
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Slyder(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2014
gloryaaa: who says its not bout liking him or not m still trying to knw in cos some guys can b annoying sometimes bros I dan ansa ur question no ask anoda 1
one more tin pls. Please will u cum and announce here wen it's officially a yes?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by sexzeyez: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
my own experience. when the guy saw me he didnt like what he saw.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by UniqueGem(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Slyder: Lol!! I just they try help a fellow bro investigate. Oya gloryaaa Cum ansa ooo. As he nice reach, why u give Am no? And I know say u go dey plan friendzone am join. becos naija babes no like nice nigga.
Guy enough. E don do u.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
sexzeyez: my own experience. when the guy saw me he didnt like what he saw.
hehehe c'mon dear, spit it out. We wanna hear it.

Tomorrow I go share another experience
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
sashash: 08032570963...holla
huh?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ego2: huh?
baby wahsapp d guy na , u might find someone better dan me cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MissJennifer(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Read this thread from start to finish, can't stop laughing. I've had my share of bad blind dates, aside from that they haven't been bad. I still chat with two of them.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by HAH: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
MissJennifer: Read this thread from start to finish, can't stop laughing. I've had my share of bad blind dates, aside from that they haven't been bad. I still chat with two of them.

Be my blind date
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
adedeji65: baby wahsapp d guy na , u might find someone better dan me cheesy
funny u, i never said i was looking 4 any1 o Mr adedeji
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Ego2: funny u, i never said i was looking 4 any1 o Mr adedeji
forgive me smiley
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 2:21am On Jul 29, 2014
adedeji65: forgive me smiley
your're forgiven
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 29, 2014
Ego2: your're forgiven
tnks
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by lanreabbey(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
hmmmmmm,,,tinkin...comin back in 2 hours to post mine.....
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
adedeji65: tnks
u welcome swt
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Ego2: u welcome swt
kisses cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.