Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included (11694 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
armyofone: grin grin grin

Wash your new clothes before using them not matter that new-clothes-scent. You never know who tried it on before you.

That is clearly the moral of this thread! grin

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Caracta(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Funny thread.

Why not report them to the police if it bothers you that much?

Yes, they are uncultured but what is the moral lesson of this thread? To laugh at ignorant people or label Nigerians before white folks? I just don't get it.

Indeed, nobody hates Nigerians as much as Nigerians.

19 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Truckpusher(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Caracta: Funny thread.

Yes, they are uncultured but what is the moral lesson of this thread? To laugh at ignorant people or label Nigerians before white folks? I just don't get it.

When people prolly slept all day in the American embassy in Lagos to get permanent resident paper ,why won't they turn around and spite those that just come around to spend their hard earned cash at ease buying things the average American can't afford without a good credit background grin

You know sometimes, the peeps we presume to have a better life spends their entire day drooling over your swag without your notice....This is what we have here right now. tongue

14 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Truckpusher: You're sick ,honestly. angry

Nne gi

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nobleval: Babymama1 of Nairaland..... lipsrsealed

Na so we see am o
Dem don dash me chieftaincy title
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Still following
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Caracta: Funny thread.

Can some of you shut up
Haba
That is why your country is as rotten as the contents of a bucket latrine but you would rather cover it up with George wrapper hoping the stench doesn't sip out
There is no moral to a thread where a grown woman was trying out clothes on the showroom floor and her children were screaming and running amok in a store
Fine
Why not move on to other threads with morals since your morality comes from nairaland
Sheesh!
Na by force?

9 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Truckpusher: When people prolly slept all day in the American embassy in Lagos to get permanent resident paper ,why won't they turn around and spite those that just come around to spend their hard earned cash at ease buying things the average American can't afford without a good credit background grin

You know sometimes, the peeps we presume to have a better life spends their entire day drooling over your swag without your notice....This is what we have here right now. tongue

That truck you push seems to be pushing you
You are taking this personal and I wonder why
Bush man
Go cure your inferiority complex somewhere,it seems to ooze off your posts
Nobody is stopping you from migrating to the USA since that seems to be your beef
A woman shouldn't be trying clothes on a store showroom whether in NIgeria or Australia
A Jacket I can understand but to unzip a pair of shorts and pull them over your on clothing in full glare and talking like a market woman attracting attention is stoopid
Then to hold a store hostage while she decides on what to select is moronic
Time is money, obviously a concept alien to you in Nigeria
you make up your mind then you go the counter to pay ,you don't have a cashier ring up 45 items and then ask her to void them all so you check each price and decide how much you have and what you can afford
If your wife does that,tell her I said she needs a finishing school
It is plain nasty

6 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
lol... generally speaking, can you imagine someone trying on a top without deodorant? grin
only for you to end up buying it...oh man lipsrsealed grin

vivaciousvivi:
That is clearly the moral of this thread! grin

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Babymama1, this thread isnt about the woman's lack of candence or manner; it is about how you feel --so low-- about your own people. How do I know? The subject of this thread gives you off.

17 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
armyofone: lol... generally speaking, can you imagine someone trying on a top without deodorant? grin
only for you to end up buying it...oh man lipsrsealed grin

The dreaded D word
They will soon come after you now
Before you know it,they will say that you said all Nigerians smell like mackerel grin grin grin
Even if they do,how dare you say it where white people can read it

We have close to 1000 girls and women in the bush, kidnapped without a trace,the whole world knows that
And someone is worried that I have a thread about an mgbeke holidaying in America

[size=18pt]Seun nwoke oma dear,please put this thread on FP
I think it is a good one
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ezeed: Babymama1, this thread isnt about the woman's lack of candence or manner; it is about how you feel --so low-- about your own people. How do I know? The subject of this thread gives you off.

Is the action not bush and uncultured?
Is she not our person?

I have lived in America many many years
I have shopped and shopped
I have seen people from all nationalities in the store
Never have I seen anyone man or woman try on a pair of pants/ dress/ shorts inside the store
Never
And the person I see doing it is a Nigerian living in Nigeria
The most I have seen is a jacket which probably many people have done

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin oops grin

Babymama1:

The dreaded D word
They will soon come after you now
Before you know it,they will say
that you said all Nigerians smell like mackerel
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
I need to start taking snapshots of Nigerian vacationers and video sef
I have seen loads
You travel everywhere and everyone behaves
When you get on the plane bound for Nigeria,people start acting like animals
They won't stand in line
They push
They want to get on before their zone is called and have to be turned back to wait their turn
They will announce one hand luggage only,they will have one hand luggage o from check in but come into the shops by the gate and buy two other hand luggage or bring out a Ghana must go from their purse and fill them up to the brim with stuff from these stores hoping to beg their way through

One woman had about 3
They told her she couldn't take them and this woman started begging and crying
It was so pathetic to watch
They told her she had to pay to get them checked in,she said she had no money and kept begging
Held up the line,they had to move her to the side
When they insisted and she knew they were serious (and she couldn't bribe her way through as in Nigeria)suddenly dollars started rolling out of her handbag and others started consolidating their bags.
How do they think the so called oyibo see us all

Some will wear more clothing than usual because the bags are full,so they will wear them to take them along

I stand in line ,automatically I must be like the woman I described and the pushing lunatics that can't wait their turn
Our people can be embarrassing

Come inside the plane,they have to make announcements upon announcements to get people to sit down, buckle up and stay seated

Our people are uncultured
Ho ha
They don't care about rules and it is evident in Nigeria and show it when they travel.

5 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Babymama1:

Is the action not bush and uncultured?
Is she not our person?

I have lived in America many many years
I have shopped and shopped
I have seen people from all nationalities in the store
Never have I seen a woman try on a pair of pants inside the store
Never

Dont get me wrong; I'm not trying to applaud the woman's lack of tact or anything of the sort, rather, I'm taken aback by your terming 'Our people' as bush and uncultured, just because of 1 person's actions. That would be generalization on your part, and it's abit absurd cos you are black too. How would you have felt if someone from another race had put up a status on facebook, reading: 'Nigerians or blacks are so bush and uncultured'? I bet it would have touched a sore nerve; yet, you're the one wielding the sword against yourself/your own people.

You could censure her actions, but dont translate it into 'our people' --meaning, the better part or all of us-- are bush and uncultured.

12 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ezeed:

Dont get me wrong; I'm not trying to applaud the woman's lack of tact or anything of the sort, rather, I'm taken aback by your terming 'Our people' as bush and uncultured, just because of 1 person's actions. That would be generalization on your part, and it's abit absurd cos you are black too. How would you have felt if someone from another race had put up a status on facebook, reading: 'Nigerians or blacks are so bush and uncultured'? I bet it would have touched a sore nerve; yet, you're the one wielding the sword against yourself/your own people.

You could censure her actions, but dont translate it into 'our people' --meaning, the better part or all of us-- are bush and uncultured.

Read my other post above about the airport experience
That is one action but similar actions abound where Nigerians are concerned in anything you can think of
Our people lack simple mannerisms and etiquette,generally speaking and you know that is true,why you pretend it ain't so beats me

if my thread offends you,that is my opinion,I don't know how to color stuff

I repeat,our people are bush and uncultured

That is the reason Seun Osewa changed my name from baby mama to babymama1 without my express consent or approval
That is the way he is treated by his country men and it is what he knows

If he lived here in the USA and learned simple courtesy,he wouldn't dare do such a thing to anyone let alone the people that give him his daily bread.

6 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
egopersonified: With all due respect to op and others, I dont see y we shd castigate these people, they might be there for the first time and dont know how to form ajebutter to blend in with the crowd. Am sure the mall is used to these, if not they wld ve spoken up against them. As much as we all want to 'feel among', lets bear in mind that we all are different and respect each others right to express themselves.

Thank you
Poster and CFfan....take that people...
Mgbekes, omatas, bush and uncultured people are also there...lol
They got visas, they bought plane tickets......

You cultured civilised people do not own America
And thank God!
Cos your "bush people" would have been toast...no US for bush people in your regime

I even see nothing cultured about taking somebody's pic without her consent undecided
Someone who is from the same country as you...

For shame
angry

(I always love how you see boisterous black people anywhere in the world, laughing and talking as if they own whichever country they are in, to the consternation and at the same time admiration of the natives.....get close...they are Nigerians.....obodo oyibo and some African countries have "dead meats " at times.....,,once Nigerians come in, all brash and real and loud....it always seems like lights have been turned on )

1.Dead meat...what my brothers call overly proper people who freak them out

2.For the Nigerians who are not shy about negative things our people do abroad....but are instead ashamed of the Nigerian-ness of their people, the distinct flavour that makes them Naija....shame on you...the kind of people that would deny their relatives if they were loud and bush

3. I am so happy that that bush couple are in The US, spoiling your dear old beautiful country for you, without even knowing people are here, sharing their pix and spilling bile about their existence
LOL

10 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
I have even seen Nigerians almost get into a fist fight in a plane over the overhead compartment,not once
Someone claimed another person put a bag in the one directly above his seat and he should remove it so he can put his
Imagine that
And the flight attendants had to come to settle quarrel
That is how bush our people are
Does anyone own the overhead storage spaces?

5 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
The pictures hide her identity well
I would never show her face
Unless of course you recognize her by her masquerade pants grin

5 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
Moral of my rant

Live and let live
The world would be very blah if all humans were prim, proper, cultured and all

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
milychocs: Moral of my rant

Live and let live
The world would be very blah if all humans were prim, proper, cultured and all

Good!
At least we agree on something
Say your piece, I say mine,I believe that is how the forum works
Same principle

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by BABE3: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Babymama1: Our people can be so bush
Came into a clothing store and this lady was shouting on top of her lungs while shopping with her friend and some kids
Obviously vacationing from Nigeria
To my utter amazement the mgbeke proceeded to try on a pair of shorts over her own leggings,right there in the store shocked shocked shocked
And checking herself out on the wall mirror to the full glare of the public
I had to take a picture mehn
Caught her in the snap shot while she was taking it down
Tufia

Is that Ross?
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
BABE3:

Is that Ross?

Na Ross o
Ross dress for less grin
E be like say u be constant
They had some good handbags o
Tommy hilfiger bags for only $30
Beautiful wall decors too

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
lol, that store where you fit find only one leg of shoe...the other went missing.

BABE3:
Is that Ross?
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by BABE3: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Babymama1:

Na Ross o
E be like say u be constant

grin
That long annoying blue rod on the cart gave it away.
I've always wondered what purpose the rod serves.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
BABE3:

grin

You don't know?
So you can't take the cart out of the store
I asked
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
BABE3:

grin

The rod prevents theft. grin

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
but you still see some homeless people use it for their moves.

CFCfan:
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
armyofone: lol, that store where you fit find only one leg of shoe...the other went missing.

I have never bought shoes there but decorations,area rugs,bedsheets,towels,bathroom mats,suitcases,pants and bras wink
They are the best at a good price too
Once in a while you find some good blouses and lounge wears too
They have good handbags ,tommy ,9 west ,Kenneth Cole and Anne Cole bags

That is the primary store I take anyone vacationing from Nigeria to shop
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by BABE3: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
armyofone: lol, that store where you fit find only one leg of shoe...the other went missing.

I know o. I understand why that women is buying in bulk. Ross is cheap. grin Just like you'd find Nigerians buying in bulk at primark.
Na to get home and sell a pair of $3 flip flops for N5000. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
armyofone: but you still see some homeless people use it for their moves.

Damn
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by BABE3: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Babymama1:

You don't know?
A you can't take the cart out of the store
I asked
CFCfan:

I guessed as much. Thanks, Americanas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Traditional Requirements For Calabar Girls. / How Rare Is It To Be A Light Skinned Yoruba Girl? / Do I Look Like A Certain Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.