Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included (11702 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: i tried immediately nl came back.

I got 'there's an error'..... something like that.

I wanted to try again. Then I saw someone's already using the moniker.

I just left it.

Until he was replying pm and all those ish.

So I created an account to enable me mail mods to close the account. I mailed Obinoscopy. Hopefully he'll do something about it.

I just hope people he or she is chatting with via pm, can know it's not me
if she deactivates can you get your username back?
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
CFCfan:
So u checked out the address? grin
I hope say the guy no go post mine for here, since he claims he is not a regular citizen cheesy

Where is your babymama1? Zubby89 has made her humble babymama.

Now we can have hate free comments from her till Jesus comes. grin

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: if she deactivates can you get your username back?
I don't think so. Deactivated accounts, u can't use the moniker again.

She was able to because of that data loss. Hence it was like I never existed.

I actually thought seun was gonna retrieve the data. So I kinda waited a lil. Before I tried joining.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: I don't think so. Deactivated accounts, u can't use the moniker again.

I actually thought seun was gonna retrieve the data. So I kinda waited a lil. Before I tried joining.
so sad. I thought it happens that way. I coulda persuaded the girl/boy to deactivate.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Obinoscopy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: I mailed Obinoscopy. Hopefully he'll do something about it.
I replied your mail. Check your mail smiley.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Danhumprey: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: I don't think so. Deactivated accounts, u can't use the moniker again.

Xoxogirl?undecided
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: that wasn't me. Someone, after the data loss, created an account with my moniker,

I tried joining back. It wasn't possible.

He or she started insulting people as me.

Babymama1 I didn't insult you. Don't know what's been happening

Who am I seeing shocked

WOW! Cool. cool

Tag- Airforce1 grin
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: Xoxogirl?undecided
you like it?

Toh fresh abi? kiss kiss

It was suppose to be Xoxogirlx, lol, as in xoxochickx. Forgot the X grin grin

Missed ya crazyy. wink
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Who am I seeing shocked

WOW! Cool. cool

Tag- Airforce1 grin
hey how far grin grin
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Obinoscopy: I replied your mail. Check your mail smiley.
I've replied thank you tongue
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: so sad. I thought it happens that way. I coulda persuaded the girl/boy to deactivate.
just hope those folks realise it's not me.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: hey how far grin grin

Wow! Nice to see you back.

Nairaland was getting boring eh. Chai. cool
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Wow! Nice to see you back.

Nairaland was getting boring eh. Chai. cool
lol.

I kinda read your diary and stuff. grin grin

I wasn't really planning on coming back.

Until folks started sending pm to the fake account. Bla blah blah. Just hope he doesn't dupe someone with my name oh shocked hian!
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: lol.

I kinda read your diary and stuff. grin grin

I wasn't really planning on coming back.

Until folks started sending pm to the fake account. Bla blah blah. Just hope he doesn't dupe someone with my name oh shocked hian!

tongue tongue

It definitely might be ogakpakpata and his cohort. I remember vividly that you were among the peeps that was insulting him.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

tongue tongue

It definitely might be ogakpakpata and his cohort. I remember vividly that you were among the peeps that was insulting him.
lol!!!!!!!!!!

Don't mind that man.

I just need to close that account.

Heard he or she insulted folks in politics section.

Too bad. Didn't get to see them. All hidden

How can I contact seun. sad pm button is missing sad
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: lol!!!!!!!!!!

Don't mind that man.

I just need to close that account.

Heard he or she insulted folks in politics section.

Too bad. Didn't get to see them. All hidden

How can I contact seun. sad pm button is missing sad

Seun's PM button is hidden.

You can only contact supermods e.g Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Semid4life and Mynd44
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: just hope those folks realise it's not me.
they do...the imposter is rude,throws insult everywhere...unlike you.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: you like it?

Toh fresh abi? kiss kiss

It was suppose to be Xoxogirlx, lol, as in xoxochickx. Forgot the X grin grin

Missed ya crazyy. wink

Chai! Am I dreaming or seeing double?shockedshocked

Are u really back?

Send me a PM for confirmation!
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Seun's PM button is hidden.

You can only contact supermods e.g Obinoscopy, Mukina2, Semid4life and Mynd44

Can they delete the account?.

Obinoscopy referred me to Seun. But his pm button is hidden.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Who am I seeing shocked

WOW! Cool. cool

Tag- Airforce1 grin

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl:

If they can't I don't think Seun can...
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: they do...the imposter is rude,throws insult everywhere...unlike you.
Yh I saw lots of hidden comments. grin grin
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: If they can't I don't think Seun can...
what I actually wanted was like

Banned till 2069 or 2024. Lol.

Since I don't think accounts can be deleted. Not sure Though.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: Chai! Am I dreaming or seeing double?shockedshocked

Are u really back?

okay smiley
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: what I actually wanted was like

Banned till 2069 or 2024. Lol.

Since I don't think accounts can be deleted. Not sure Though.
2069! shocked Blood of Shekau ! Lol
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by NickiRoman: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Danhumprey: Chai! Am I dreaming or seeing double?shockedshocked

Are u really back?

..Welldone,That was nice of you smiley
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: 2069! shocked Blood of Shekau ! Lol
lol. grin grin

What other option? cheesy
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: Yh I saw lots of hidden comments. grin grin
Her very first topic "Babymama1 is a big disgrace to women" and she started bashing her.grin lol. Within 2mins the place don heat up. cheesy. Ngwake banned her and she opened another thread in foreign affairs..there she insulted Ngwakwegrin...then she was banned for the second time.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: lol. grin grin

What other option? cheesy
I don't know oo
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl:

I dunno.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: Her very first topic "Babymama1 is a big disgrace to women" and she started bashing her.grin lol. Within 2mins the place don heat up. cheesy. Ngwake banned her and she opened another thread in foreign affairs..there she insulted Ngwakwegrin...then she was banned for the second time.
Na agbero carry that account oh shocked grin grin

See what I've been missing cheesy cheesy

Being a guest is so boring.

When u stumble upon wan thread. U want to reply. You find out you can't comment. undecided undecided
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: Na agbero carry that account oh shocked grin grin

See what I've been missing cheesy cheesy

Being a guest is so boring.

When u stumble upon wan thread. U want to reply. You find out you can't comment. undecided undecided
Being a guest is boring dear. The agbero cheesy is messing up that name big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Traditional Requirements For Calabar Girls. / How Rare Is It To Be A Light Skinned Yoruba Girl? / Yoruba Girls/women Wear Waist Beads And This Is What It Culturally Means!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.