Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included (11677 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by zubby89: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2014
tunshe:

I'd wanted to warn you. When I saw the personal information you uploaded,I did a search and got something similar but I didn't upload it.

You have made your point and I think you should desist from displaying her personal information because you will be doing more harm than good apart from breaking the rules on nairaland.

I still wonder how you got babymama's details,perhaps she carelessly exposed her privacy while trying to impress people on Nairaland.

The best we can do to help her is criticize her when she errs and applaud her when her brain functions well.

some of us on nairaland are not just the day to day citizens...
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2014
May hate not kill you guys

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by bright8(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Why all the hate on this wo/man? na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by bright8(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
zubby88: United States Court of Appeals
Fifth Circuit
F I L E D
IN THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
FOR THE FIFTH CIRCUIT May 18, 2007
Charles R. Fulbruge III
Clerk
No. 06-60839
Summary Calendar BEATRICE OHIRI, also
known as Beatrice Osisi,
Petitioner, versus ALBERTO R. GONZALES, U.S.
ATTORNEY GENERAL,
Respondent.
------------------- Petition for Review of an
Order of the
Board of Immigration Appeals
BIA No. A76 833 295
------------------- Before KING,
HIGGINBOTHAM, and GARZA, Circuit Judges,
PER CURIAM:*
Beatrice Ohiri petitions for review of the
Board of Immigration Appeals’s (BIA) denial
as untimely of her motion to reopen removal
proceedings. She argues that her failure to
timely file her motion to reopen was the direct
result of the ineffective assistance of her two
prior attorneys and that, as a result, the BIA
should reopen her case pursuant to its â
€�"sua sponte” discretionary authority. 8
C.F.R. § 1003.2(a) (�"The Board may at
any time reopen or reconsider on its own
motion any case in which it has rendered a
decision.”).
Pursuant to 5TH CIR. R. 47.5, the court has
determined that this opinion should not be
published and is not precedent except under
the limited circumstances set forth in 5TH CIR.
R. 47.5.4.
No. 06-60839
We review the BIA’s denial of a motion to
reopen �"under a highly deferential abuse
of discretion standard.” Manzano-Garcia v.
Gonzales, 413 F.3d 462, 469 (5th Cir. 2005).
Subject to certain exceptions, motions to
reopen deportation proceedings must be filed
within 90 days of the date of the final
administrative decision. 8 C.F.R. § 1003.2(c)
(2) and (c)(3). Ohiri concedes that her motion
was not filed within the 90-day window and
does not argue that an exception to the
timeliness requirement is applicable to her
motion to reopen. Accordingly, the BIA did not
err in denying her motion as untimely.
We lack jurisdiction to review Ohiri’s
argument that the BIA erred when it declined
to exercise its �"sua sponte” authority to
reopen her appeal due to ineffective assistance
of counsel. Where, as conceded here, a motion
to reopen is untimely, the petitioner has but
one recourse to open her case: the BIA’s
equitable, discretionary authority to �"at
any time reopen or reconsider on its own
motion any case in which it has rendered a
decision.” Id. § 1003.2(a). Because this â
€�"sua sponte” relief is entirely
discretionary and the BIA is under no
obligation to reopen a case on an untimely
motion, this Court lacks jurisdiction to review
the BIA’s denial of equitable relief.
Enriquez-Alvarado v. Ashcroft, 371 F.3d 246,
250 (5th Cir. 2004) (�"[A] reviewing court
has no legal standard against which to judge an
IJ's decision not to invoke its sua sponte
authority . .
No. 06-60839
. . Because Supreme Court precedent prohibits
review of such discretionary decisions . . . this
Court lacks jurisdiction.”).
Ohiri’s claim that her due process right to
effective assistance of counsel was violated is
meritless because she has no liberty interest in
an adjustment of status. Gutierrez Morales v.
Homan, 461 F.3d 605, 609 (5th Cir. 2006). â€
�"[W]hen there is no due process right to the
ultimate relief sought, there is no due process
right to effective assistance of counsel in
pursuit of that relief.” Id. Ohiri attempts to
distinguish her case from Gutierrez by
explaining that her lawyer’s conduct was
egregious, but the extent of her attorney’s
ineffective conduct is irrelevant to our
decision that there is no liberty interest in an
adjustment of status.
The petition for review is DENIED.
Bros,don't start what you can't finish o. Nobody holy pass.

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by mainman7(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
We the Yorubas demand an unalloyed and undiluted APOLOGY from the igbos now! Against the agreement, igbos spared their own corrupt politicians during the 1966 Coup. Again, against the agreement, igbos invaded Ore (Yoruba Land) during the war, what a terrible and evil-minded traitors igbos are!
At Ore, they met their Water-Loo at the hand of common Yoruba hunters (the igbos soldiers cloths tenaciously clung to their flesh, became the same with their body, and attempts to pull it off teared their flesh, blood flowed and fear came upon them) they were then mercilessly slaughters like chickens.
That was their last attempt to ever try to take war to Yoruba Land.
igbos are the most deceitful and unreliable set of people on Earth. You'll enter into an agreement them but they'll surely stab you right at your back, guaranteed! Worst still, they'll try to play on your intelligence by alleging you of the exact evil they are obviously guilty of.
For 3 unforgivable offenses:
1.) Sparing their own currupt people during the 1966 Coup
2.) For again breaching agreement having the effrontery to enter Ore during the war
3.) Most important of all, for trying to play on the intelligence of the Great Yoruba people, by having the effrontery to demand for apology at all when they should have been using their mouth to wipe the floor begging the Yorubas for forgiveness.
We, the Yorubas demand an unalloyed and undiluted APOLOGY from the igbos now!

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tonychristopher: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Babymama1: Our people can be so bush
Came into a clothing store and this lady was shouting on top of her lungs while shopping with her friend and some kids
Obviously vacationing from Nigeria
To my utter amazement the mgbeke proceeded to try on a pair of shorts over her own leggings,right there in the store shocked shocked shocked
And checking herself out on the wall mirror to the full glare of the public
I had to take a picture mehn
Caught her in the snap shot while she was taking it down
Tufia

YORUBAS CAN BE SO NOISY U KNOW/

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
You see why I say Nigerians are very bush and uncultured
Someone posts an address and a story and some others run with it
I have a goose that lays a golden egg in my backyard at forum park west ,who wan buy?

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
zubby88:
heres her address

10003 Forum West Dr
Houston, TX 77036

You for say my apartment number too wink
Folks here are funny
Haven't I read here that I was barren and husband less?
Hahahahahahaha
Make una no go gun down an innocent woman because baby mama castrated you bunch on NL

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
cococandy: May hate not kill you guys

Hahahaha
I like it when the so called men degenerate into sissies,their true calling
It helps the girls differentiate the men from the "men"

4 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by soulglo: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
If that's truly the OPs address I suggest you take screen shots if every page before he starts deleting. Talk to a lawyer because even though some of these are public record zubby88 had the intention to do harm. He posted your address and quoted someone who made a threat to do physical harm to you. THATS A CRIME. Please take screen shots before he or nairaland starts deleting anything

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Babymama1: You see why I say Nigerians are very bush and uncultured
Someone posts an address and a story and some others run with it
I have a goose that lays a golden egg in my backyard at forum park west ,who wan buy?
lol. You should've seen a topic created by a gurl about you in politics section today. Omo see hate..Ngwakwe had to ban the moniker xoxochickx for a week. Your haters had a field day today. Lol

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by e4e5d4d5: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Babymama1: Our people can be so bush
Came into a clothing store and this lady was shouting on top of her lungs while shopping with her friend and some kids
Obviously vacationing from Nigeria
To my utter amazement the mgbeke proceeded to try on a pair of shorts over her own leggings,right there in the store shocked shocked shocked
And checking herself out on the wall mirror to the full glare of the public
I had to take a picture mehn
Caught her in the snap shot while she was taking it down
Tufia

Babymama. .I have seen some of your posts on nairaland and may I say you r the most IGNORANT, SELF-LOATHING, UNINFORMED person I have seen in nairaland. .. Your name is babymama but I hope you don't have children because I don't know what you will be teaching them.

Every time America this, America that. . ..Do you know that if one of the Americans or Europeans dat u worship went to my village, they would disobey all rules of traditional etiquette and decorum . . . But you would be too blinded by inferiority complex to think of them as "uncultured" or "Bush"

ifele megbue gi ebe ahu.

6 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
cococandy: May hate not kill you guys

hate begets hate..

5 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
dnacrystal: I am not bush and uncultured. And I am a Nigerian that has never left Nigeria.

I get your drift girl, but you know what?
It is okay to be bush and uncultured...

It may be that the "bush rat" was raised in a village, by poor people whose only instinct is to survive, get food and not bother about getting cityfied and cultured , it may also be that the bush person would wish to be more cultured, but does not know how to be..on the other hand, the person may just simply care less about being well, the opposite of bush
The whole world can never be cultured at the same time, why, in mighty, America there are red necks and there was the KKK....classy ehn?
Besides, who would "classy" people lord it over if we were all cultured? cheesy

The funny thing is that Europeans generally think Americans are a bit rough around the edges and need some culture and polish

Here we are.....wanting desperately to be white, and bent on obliterating any harsh (bush) reminder of where we are from....aaaahh, the beauty of visa...
There are many manifestations of self hate, colonization, wannabe-ism and some were made evident on this thread
A truly cultured person would have befriended the offender, if only briefly, to correct her in maybe Igbo since said offender had an igbotic accent...imagine the relief and gratitude the lady would have felt to be corrected...you can bet she would never repeat the offence again.

But noooo...it is better to come here and deal with the lady, insult her and all other bush and uncultured people
SMH
Black Americans still struggling to be accepted....then Nigerian Americans thinking they have been accepted......interesting

5 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

hate begets hate..
It only becomes hate when it's personal
Going personal is definitely hateful.

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
cococandy:
It only becomes hate when it's personal
Going personal is definitely hateful.

That's based on your standard
If you slap me..is one slap enough?
Who knows

Ten may suffice

Now that it has become another dimension
You talk of hate..

What of the ill-advised post ridiculing another person's mother or family member

It was just harmless fun

Her family member may be on this same NL

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't want to go into long talks.
I saw the criticism by those who didn't find the thread tasteful and I knew it for what it was. Pure criticism. And there is nothing wrong with ciriticism.

Now I'm seeing hate and I know it for what it is. Pure hate.
The critics are gone. Tha haters are here.
No need for long talk.
pickabeau1:

That's based on your standard
If you slap me..is one slap enough?
Who knows

Ten may suffice

Now that it has become another dimension
You talk of hate..

What of the ill-advised post ridiculing another person's mother or family member

It was just harmless fun

Her family member may be on this same NL

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
GPS, google viewed and street viewed the address on my way but the address is grin
Zubby why you come dey carry hope high, imagine trying to go knock that door to chop goat meat stew with hot rice for lunch only to see office
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
armyofone: GPS, google viewed and street viewed the address on my way but the address is grin
Zubby why you come dey carry hope high, imagine trying to go knock that door to chop goat meat stew with hot rice for lunch only to see office
grin grin

So u checked out the address? grin
I hope say the guy no go post mine for here, since he claims he is not a regular citizen cheesy
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
cococandy: I don't want to go into long talks.
I saw the criticism by those who didn't find the thread tasteful and I knew it for what it was. Pure criticism. And there is nothing wrong with ciriticism.

Now I'm seeing hate and I know it for what it is. Pure hate.
The critics are gone. Tha haters are here.
No need for long talk.

I see varying degrees of hate..still hate
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmm.ok

How are you BTW?

pickabeau1:

I see varying degrees of hate..still hate
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
cococandy: Hmm.ok

How are you BTW?

Im fine... ma'am..
My regards to yours..
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: lol. You should've seen a topic created by a gurl about you in politics section today. Omo see hate..Ngwakwe had to ban the moniker xoxochickx for a week. Your haters had a field day today. Lol
that wasn't me. Someone, after the data loss, created an account with my moniker,

I tried joining back. It wasn't possible.

He or she started insulting people as me.

Babymama1 I didn't insult you. Don't know what's been happening
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Fulaman198(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ezeed: It's people like you that made the whites take us as slaves. Your people are so bush, but I bet the 'not-your-people' are just right! Still worshipping them much?

#I fail to understand why the average black looks upon another like a second class citizen! May we not sell ourselves into slavery again with this mentality.

Thank you
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ma'am?
Ok sir grin
pickabeau1:

Im fine... ma'am..
My regards to yours..
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Fulaman198(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Babymama1:

That truck you push seems to be pushing you
You are taking this personal and I wonder why
Bush man
Go cure your inferiority complex somewhere,it seems to ooze off your posts
Nobody is stopping you from migrating to the USA since that seems to be your beef
A woman shouldn't be trying clothes on a store showroom whether in NIgeria or Australia
A Jacket I can understand but to unzip a pair of shorts and pull them over your on clothing in full glare and talking like a market woman attracting attention is stoopid
Then to hold a store hostage while she decides on what to select is moronic
Time is money, obviously a concept alien to you in Nigeria
you make up your mind then you go the counter to pay ,you don't have a cashier ring up 45 items and then ask her to void them all so you check each price and decide how much you have and what you can afford
If your wife does that,tell her I said she needs a finishing school
It is plain nasty

That's some advice that you gave the man, shouldn't you be addressing your own inferiority complex first.

6 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
xoxogirl: that wasn't me. Someone, after the data loss, created an account with my moniker,

I tried joining back. It wasn't possible.

He or she started insulting people as me.

Babymama1 I didn't insult you. Don't know what's been happening
so sad...you shoulda re-registered immidiately. There are many people here who steal monikers.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
cococandy: Ma'am?
Ok sir grin

Na so Na...you be ma'am Na...

But make una dey tell una sister say she no dey try with this her hate threads...

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Na so Na...you be ma'am Na...

But make una dey tell una sister say she no dey try with this her hate threads...
Hate? On who?
You can say taking pictures isn't apppropriate but the hate word is a stretch. IMO
Let's agree to disagree
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
cococandy:
Hate? On who?
You can say taking pictures isn't apppropriate but the hate word is a stretch. IMO
Let's agree to disagree

No problem
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nobleval: so sad...you shoulda re-registered immidiately. There are many people here who steal monikers.
i tried immediately nl came back.

I got 'there's an error'..... something like that.

I wanted to try again. Then I saw someone's already using the moniker.

I just left it.

Until he was replying pm and all those ish.

So I created an account to enable me mail mods to close the account. I mailed Obinoscopy. Hopefully he'll do something about it.

I just hope people he or she is chatting with via pm, can know it's not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

That Game ''AYO''! / Are People From Onicha-ugbo Igbo Descent? / Benin Own Ife Bronze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.