Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included (11696 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by BrosPeter: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
[size=15pt]Babymumu[/size] ran away Hahaahahahaha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by armyofone(m): 3:55am On Jul 17, 2014
lol, who no like free akuya stew?
Goat meat stew carry sister go knock door with free address o grin
That address is not real...so i carried my growling tummy back to my 2014 model Benz grin

CFCfan:
So u checked out the address? grin
I hope say the guy no go post mine for here, since he claims he is not a regular citizen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Danhumprey: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2014
NickiRoman: ..Welldone,That was nice of you smiley
Don't take it the wrong way. Come on!
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2014
armyofone: lol, who no like free akuya stew?
Goat meat stew carry sister go knock door with free address o grin
That address is not real...so i carried my growling tummy back to my 2014 model Benz grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! Longa throat carry you go an unknown address. Diaris God oo cheesy
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by komek(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
i am beginning to see why some Nlanders regard this woman as stupid and call her some unprintable names, all these fake praises you come to give ur husband on NL, i now believe he has been put inside a bottle somewhere in the US cos u don talk like someone who has a man or even educated. Though, i dont know what education means to u. but of a truth ma, u are a 'sorry' to ur family and the pple who see u as a role model if there is anybody that does that sha.

7 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
komek: i am beginning to see why some Nlanders regard this woman as stupid and call her some unprintable names, all these fake praises you come to give ur husband on NL, i now believe he has been put inside a bottle somewhere in the US cos u don talk like someone who has a man or even educated. Though, i dont know what education means to u. but of a truth ma, u are a 'sorry' to ur family and the pple who see u as a role model if there is anybody that does that sha.

grin grin grin

Babymama1 is now a humble mama,she's yet to recover from the heavy blows received from zubby89.

I hope by the time she returns,perhaps with a different username (because that babymama1 no longer has integrity) you will see a better personality.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by komek(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
tunshe:

grin grin grin

Babymama1 is now a humble mama,she's yet to recover from the heavy blows received from zubby89.

I hope by the time she returns,perhaps with a different username (because that babymama1 no longer has integrity) you will see a better personality.

Bros, abeg u fit refer me to the link where it happened. Cos that woman is really becoming something else. They all claim to be staying in a civilised societies, yet they act and talk like pple who are from the deepest part of an underdevelop nation.

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
komek:

Bros, abeg u fit refer me to the link where it happened. Cos that woman is really becoming something else. They all claim to be staying in a civilised societies, yet they act and talk like pple who are from the deepest part of an underdevelop nation.

Unfortunately, it was hidden by moderators for violating nairaland rules and his username banned.

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by komek(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
tunshe:

Unfortunately, it was hidden by moderators for violating nairaland rules and his username banned.

Ewo, thank u bro.

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by komek(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
tunshe:

I have gone thru the entire thread, and I have got an idea of what transpired. I wanted u to brief me, but thank u for letting me in.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by MrRenaissance: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

That's based on your standard
If you slap me..is one slap enough?
Who knows

Ten may suffice

Now that it has become another dimension
You talk of hate..

What of the ill-advised post ridiculing another person's mother or family member

It was just harmless fun

Her family member may be on this same NL

I love your posts on this thread and the way you handled that second-in-command of asslicking republic. You're the man of the year. See the way the hypocrite is calling it "hate" and yet ignored the obvious hates oozing through every pores of babyhater1's posts. Of course she would ignore them, she's an asslicker, that's what they do best - ignore the truth when it's about them and their friends. According to cococandy's hypocrisy, when babymama said her(cococandy) parents and her as well are useless and that Nigeria is useless (in babymama1's other thread), she acceded to being useless and cosigned the dumb post by using the " cool " emoticon. She didn't find the hate in her posts, but now, she's suddenly found hate when people decided to feed her mistress a dose of her own medicine!! What a pathetic asslicker!!

When babaymama was insulting the innocent old woman and her children, the asslicker was on this thread and kept quiet. She found no faults in her posts, she never corrected her for once (of course her mind told her babymama is wrong but her head is far up her asss for her to speak out), but when babymama1 was exposed, she found her voice. Shameless assslicker!! Tufiakwa!!

she only sees hate in other people's post as if her inconsequential standards are the benchmark to determine which posts are hating. Rubbish!! I can tolerate asslickers, but not the types that still asslicks even when their masters/mistresses are insulting them and their parents directly. What a shame.

Criticism ko hate ni!! Shioor!!

6 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
MrRenaissance

if my friend was the person disparaged by the op..i will feel bad but for a lot of people...some posters can never do wrong or maybe they get advice or e-rep from allying with some posters.. who knows

Frankly.. if people are fair irrespective whether the poster is your friend on NL or not.. things will be better

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
You're going to pop a vein at this rate.
And it won't be anybody's fault except yours.
So tone it down for your own health.
Health is wealth.

To you anyone who doesn't agree with you is asslicking.
because we get paid to do it right? Lmao

Incase your hate is blinding you.
Here goes. Making a general statement even if it's misinformed or in bad taste is not the same as picking into an anonymous person's private life because you hate her so much you're doing your damdest on and offline to hurt them.

The way you're going,it's obvious this stuff doesn't end online with you. You could kill any of the posters here who agrees with babymama if you could lay your hands on them.

Unburden your soul and live free of hate.
See you ranting,huffing and puffing from how many pages away.

This is beyond hilarious cheesy
And definitely not because you love Nigeria so much you're willing to defend her with the last drop of your blood.
It's more about your personal hate of the OP.I doubt if you'd rant like this if another person was the OP.

MrRenaissance:

I love your posts on this thread and the way you handled that second-in-command of asslicking republic. You're the man of the year. See the way the hypocrite is calling it "hate" and yet ignored the obvious hates oozing through every pores of babyhater1's posts. Of course she would ignore them, she's an asslicker, that's what they do best - ignore the truth when it's about them and their friends. According to cococandy's hypocrisy, when babymama said her(cococandy) parents and her as well are useless and that Nigeria is useless (in babymama1's other thread), she acceded to being useless and cosigned the dumb post by using the " cool " emoticon. She didn't find the hate in her posts, but now, she's suddenly found hate when people decided to feed her mistress a dose of her own medicine!! What a pathetic asslicker!!

When babaymama was insulting the innocent old woman and her children, the asslicker was on this thread and kept quiet. She found no faults in her posts, she never corrected her for once (of course her mind told her babymama is wrong but her head is far up her asss for her to speak out), but when babymama1 was exposed, she found her voice. Shameless assslicker!! Tufiakwa!!

she only sees hate in other people's post as if her inconsequential standards are the benchmark to determine which posts are hating. Rubbish!! I can tolerate asslickers, but not the types that still asslicks even when their masters/mistresses are insulting them and their parents directly. What a shame.

Criticism ko hate ni!! Shioor!!

4 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
See who talks of fairness.
What I won't read on here hasn't been printed.
You line with haters and make mockery of other posters.
Post snides and endorse misogynist and renowned women haters even on obvious troll threads.
You talk of fairness?
Pls talk another thing.
That isn't your forte.

Friendship ko,frienship ni. As if I know her off NL
Or that we've ever exchanged PMs before.

pickabeau1: MrRenaissance

if my friend was the person disparaged by the op..i will feel bad but for a lot of people...some posters can never do wrong or maybe they get advice or e-rep from allying with some posters.. who knows

Frankly.. if people are fair irrespective whether the poster is your friend on NL or not.. things will be better

5 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Most importantly I don't have the time to sit and analyse this nonsense.
If you want to go on carrying over bias from former threads into your everyday lives and bring It up in new threads because you have something against the poster from before,that's yous businesses.

Like I said I saw the critics and I saw the haters and I know the difference

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
OK.. enjoy since you feel so..

Line with haters...?

Where was that...because I said the op wrote a hateful post?

You belive it's not hateful still?

Funny woman...

You now say you r not friends...

Ok..

Cococandy

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1: OK.. enjoy since you feel so..

Line with haters...?

Where was that...because I said the op wrote a hateful post?

You belive it's not hateful still?

Funny woman...

You now say you r not friends...

Ok..

Cococandy
Yea every woman on NL who at one point or the other shared same opinion as me is my friend.
How many friends have you given me now? I've lost count.

You side with haters when it suits your purpose and no not on this thread. Deny it all you want but if there's one person who should be talking of fairness,that person is not you.
Goodnight pickabeau!

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
assumptions.... cococandy cheesy

Be objective and fair rather than support on gender lines wink

Goodnight to you too!

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mine are assumptions.
Yours are fact. I hear

Btw what's all the smliey for?
pickabeau1: assumptions.... cococandy cheesy

Be objective and fair rather than support on gender lines wink

Goodnight to you too!

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy: Mine are assumptions.
Yours are fact. I hear

Btw what's all the smliey for?

Your rants are making me laff
I thought you had bade me goodnight
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Rants? Someone was ranting in support of you and you think I'm the one ranting.
You're weird dude.

I bade you goodnight that means you were supposed to stop quoting me and disturbing my mention button. Geddit?
pickabeau1:

Your rants are making me laff
I thought you had bade me goodnight

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 12:07am On Jul 22, 2014
LOL....yet you mention and disturb others..seems u don't geddit...

You are the weird lady..

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by MrRenaissance: 12:23am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: You're going to pop a vein at this rate.
And it won't be anybody's fault except yours
So tone it down for your own health.
Health is wealth.

To you anyone who doesn't agree with you is asslicking.
because we get paid to do it right? Lmao

Here goes. Making a general statement even if it's misinformed or in bad taste is not the same as picking into an anonymous person's private life because you hate her so much you're doing your damdest on and offline to hurt them.

The way you're going,it's obvious this stuff doesn't end online with you. You could kill any of the posters here who agrees with babymama if you could lay your hands on them.

Unburden your soul and live free of hate.
See you ranting,huffing and puffing from how many pages away.

This is beyond hilarious cheesy
And definitely not because you love Nigeria so much you're willing to defend her with the last drop of your blood.
It's more about your personal hate of the OP.I doubt if you'd rant like this if another person was the OP.

@embolden, another one of your numerous lame comebacks. This line is stale. Whenever someone exposes your hypocrisy you cry of the person popping a vein. Girl, you are not worthy of having my veins popped out for. You are nothing but a faceless forumite, so stop attaching any importance to your being. You ain't worth shitt!!

If you had sense, you would differenciate between asslicking and having opposing views. You don't have any opposing views to mine, you are simply keeping mute as your mistress makes hate-laced posts. Why didn't you talk on the matter all these while but started crying foul when your mistress was attacked back? Your hypocrisy shows you ain't worthy of being taken serious

In case your hypocrisy and asslicking has sucked off your brain cells, here goes: seeing no wrong in bringing an innocent woman's life and family issues to NLD, not to talk of taking her pictures behind her back, shows your brain cells are dead with hypocrisy. Who are you to judge what's right or not when your head is so full of hypocrisy, you won't see anything wrong with your mistress? So the woman's pic are not her private life, but babyhater's address are her private life? Do you see how dumb you sound? *sighs*

the way you are going, I'm sure you will kill yourself if babymama commands you cos you sound like puppet in her hands. You have no mind of your own.

Engage your brain that have been dormant for years. Be a woman and stop asslikcing. With the way you are dodging the truth and making dumb comments, I'm afraid your brain cells are dead.sad

Get a life and free yourself from babymama's bondage, you puppet!!

No dumbo, it's not about Nigeria, it's about fools like you being called useless, and your parents too, and you are clapping your hands and encouraging your mistress. What a lost cause. sad

7 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Anacksunamun: 12:45am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy:

I want to understand something here. So your friend taking a pic of an unsuspecting lady, bringing it online and going ahead to insult her and her kids is because "she loves her so much and doesn't hate her," and hence wants to show the world how dumb the woman is? Did you really type this comment just to defend Babymama1 or what? So your friend can bring up another anonymous human's life on NL and her's can't be revealed? Because she's God or what?

10 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2014
More rants. I hope you don't kill someone in this your unquenchable rage.
Spread a mat in your freezer and cool off
And stop being dane.
MrRenaissance:
@embolden, another one of your numerous lame comebacks. This line is stale. Whenever someone exposes your hypocrisy you cry of the person popping a vein. Girl, you are not worthy of having my veins popped out for. You are nothing but a faceless forumite, so stop attaching any importance to your being. You ain't worth shitt!!

If you had sense, you would differenciate between asslicking and having opposing views. You don't have any opposing views to mine, you are simply keeping mute as your mistress makes hate-laced posts. Why didn't you talk on the matter all these while but started crying foul when your mistress was attacked back? Your hypocrisy shows you ain't worthy of being taken serious

In case your hypocrisy and asslicking has sucked off your brain cells, here goes: seeing no wrong in bringing an innocent woman's life and family issues to NLD, not to talk of taking her pictures behind her back, shows your brain cells are dead with hypocrisy. Who are you to judge what's right or not when your head is so full of hypocrisy, you won't see anything wrong with your mistress? So the woman's pic are not her private life, but babyhater's address are her private life? Do you see how dumb you sound? *sighs*

the way you are going, I'm sure you will kill yourself if babymama commands you cos you sound like puppet in her hands. You have no mind of your own.

Engage your brain that have been dormant for years. Be a woman and stop asslikcing. With the way you are dodging the truth and making dumb comments, I'm afraid your brain cells are dead.sad

Get a life and free yourself from babymama's bondage, you puppet!!

No dumbo, it's not about Nigeria, it's about fools like you being called useless, and your parents too, and you are clapping your hands and encouraging your mistress. What a lost cause. sad

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2014
You really want to understand something?
She posted an unsavory picture,people criticized her. That's no problem.

But the critics left and the haters came.
How is that too complex to grab? You may not know what's going on but I do.
One even carried his hate from the polygamy thread where she ousted him to this thread and the other one and eventually took it to another entirely different thread where she didn't even post or visit.

So pls shut it if this is your first time of being here.

Na me una dey teach the difference between hate and criticism.
Wicked people hiding behind critics to wish others ill.
If I wasn't a victim of this hate on this forum in the past,maybe one could say I don't know what's happening.
To the extent that another had to go find her 'purported' address and come paste it here for anyone who might be interested in dealing with her.
I guess that's still ok by your standards.

His hate filled post and those after him rejoicing at her probable imminent demise is what prompted me to make my comment about hate before pickabeau jumped on my case and your oga renessaince came riding on his wooden horse brandishing his sword of foolishness to save the day.

You guys can rant all you want. But it doesn't change the fact that I know those who criticized out of the honesty of their hearts and I know those who'll travel the distance it takes if they can find their way to physically harm the OP.
It is what it is
And y'all can't pretend otherwise and act like you don't see deep hatred in some people's posts

Anacksunamun: I want to understand something here. So your friend taking a pic of an unsuspecting lady, bringing it online and going ahead to insult her and her kids is because "she loves her so much and doesn't hate her," and hence wants to show the world how dumb the woman is? Did you really type this comment just to defend Babymama1 or what? So your friend can bring up another anonymous human's life on NL and her's can't be revealed? Because she's God or what?

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Anacksunamun: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: You really want to understand something?
She posted an unsavory picture,people criticized her. That's no problem.

But the critics left and the haters came.
How is that too complex to grab? You may not know what's going on but I do.
One even carried his hate from the polygamy thread where she ousted him to this thread and the other one and eventually took it to another entirely different thread where she didn't even post or visit.

So pls shut it if this is your first time of being here.

Na me una dey teach the difference between hate and criticism.
Wicked people hiding behind critics to wish others ill.
If I wasn't a victim of this hate on this forum in the past,maybe one could say I don't know what's happening.
To the extent that another had to go find her 'purported' address and come paste it here for anyone who might be interested in dealing with her.
I guess that's still ok by your standards.

His hate filled post and those after him rejoicing at her probable imminent demise is what prompted me to make my comment about hate before pickabeau jumped on my case and your oga renessaince came riding on his wooden horse brandishing his sword of foolishness to save the day.

You guys can rant all you want. But it doesn't change the fact that I know those who criticized out of the honsety of their hearts and I know those who'll travel the distance it takes if they can find their way to physically harm the OP.
It is what it is
And y'all can't pretend otherwise and act like you don't see deep hatred in some people's posts

You don't have tell me to "shut it" because we came here to converse, if there's anyone between me and you that needs to shut it, it's you. You need to STFU and unfollow the thread if no one can discuss with you. You don't dictate when I or anyone else can speak or not.

Now you see haters that brings babymama1's private life online, and others see you too as a hater that supported babymama1 bringing someone's private life online. I don't see why you should treat babymama1's invasion of someone's privacy with a kid's glove and yelp about other people's invasion of babymama1's privacy. Both are wrong, none is fair, so if you want people to take you serious; you lost that chance when you didn't speak out after babymama1 invaded someone's privacy and took it to a greater height of calling her and her kids - THINGS. is that too complex for you to grab? Why allow one invasion of privacy and condemn the other? How are we gonna go by your standards? Where you see criticism, others see your hypocrisy and hate. So what I see here is hating (by your standard of posting private issue online) from both Babymama1and her opponents. Fair is fair.

I guess it's ok by your standard to keep mute when you saw your friend's hate-filled posts, and suddenly found your voice when you saw the hate-filled posts by others. If you want to act fair, then stop being biased.

My judgement - both babymama and the guy that brought babaymama's details online (which she denied is her's BTW), are both wrong and can be classified as haters by your standard. So condemn both if you want to sound fair. If you see that of your friend as a non-invasion of privacy, then you simply a hypocrite!!

4 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by MrRenaissance: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: More rants. I hope you don't kill someone in this your unquenchable rage.
Spread a mat in your freezer and cool off
And stop being dane.

Another one of your numerous dumb comments. Please get a life!! I know you couldn't reply my comment constructively because your asslicking has been exposed and you now you resort to post-shifting. GTFOH and stop being dumb!!

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Done with the bullshit.
Hang around and wait for the next person to lambaste.
Try convince me it's about the post and not about your personal bias against the poster. I look like a baby?
Mtchew.

Like I said before.
'May hate not kill you guys'

Those who disliked the thread said theirs and left you're still here mastobating on another thing entirely.
Liking each others posts like secondary school boys. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by pickabeau1: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy.. morning

So you still dont accept that both acts are wrong?

Hmm...
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cococandy(f): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2014
That's because you read with bias.

I stated clearly that I don't have anything against critics.
And I know I've used the word 'unsavory' like 3times already about the pics.

I do have something against those taking it personal. And that is the hate I'm talking about.
It's no more about the pics but about the person.

What you people want is for me to start ranting like the rabid dog some of the posters here are so you'll be satisfied.
Mtchew

pickabeau1: cococandy.. morning

So you still dont accept that both acts are wrong?

Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Anacksunamun: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: Done with the bullshit.
Hang around and wait for the next person to lambaste.
Try convince me it's about the post and not about your personal bias against the poster. I look like a baby?
Mtchew.

Like I said before.
'May hate not kill you guys'
As always, you shift the post again. gringrin When someone exposes your true intentions, you mask it up with vague conclusions. You can't fool no one. You tried it with Pickbeau1, trying to make your Babymama1's invasion of privacy seem like a kid's play but he stood on his words and you now became the judge to judge what can be called hating or criticism.

One funny thing about hypocrisy is, the way the person keeps making lame excuses in order to sound right.

Your scenarios will make a good Nollywood script.

Scenario 1: Babymama1 takes the pic of an unsuspecting woman WITHOUT HER PERMISSION, brings it to Nairaland, mocks hers, calls her uncultured and insults her kids, calling them bush THINGS. A clear case of invading the woman's privacy, and you call it CRITICISM/LOVE. grin

Scenario 2: A member invades Babymama1's privacy and attacks her, giving her the same treatment she gave the old woman in her post, and suddenly after weeks of keeping quiet, you stood up for Babymama1 and calls the member a hater.

LMAO..this is some Oscar-winning movie stunt you pulled there. grin Back to reading without commenting, this comedy is meant to be watched without commenting. Take care.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Traditional Requirements For Calabar Girls. / Do I Look Like A Certain Tribe? / How Rare Is It To Be A Light Skinned Yoruba Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.