Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included (11681 Views)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Studies Show That Black People Are Genetically Programmed To Be Slaves! / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Babymama1:

It deserves an oscar
Best actor in a leading role grin grin
I know. Even Lupita Nuyongo would blush grin

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by rozayx5(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2014
inuyasha01: Op is even more uncultured than these peeps. Why posting their pics on a forum without thier consent yet you refuse to identify with then. So far they did'nt beg you or owe you anything, Shut It.

thats their job once they hit the US they think no one else has been there and they have already started caling other people bush men
even my senior Sis who studied in Richmond and lived in the Uk for more than a decade interacts freely with villagers when she visits the village, and here is someone feeling like Michelle undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by inuyasha01(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=rozay

thats their job once they hit the US they think no one else has been there and they have already started caling other people bush men
even my senior Sis who studied in Richmond and lived in the Uk for more than a decade interacts freely with villagers when she visits the village, and here is someone feeling like Michelle undecided undecided[/quote] Now this is a logical statement not some American wanabe peepz
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by MrRenaissance: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
rozayx5:

even my senior Sis who studied in Richmond and lived in the Uk for more than a decade interacts freely with villagers when she visits the village, and here is someone feeling like Michelle undecided undecided

Exactly!! The way that low self-esteem riddled Shediot looks down on her countrymen, you'd think she grew up in US, that she's even an American by birth. Just because she now lives in US, she calls a whole family "things", and her assslickers are cheering her up. Because of America, the shediot called her father and mother "useless people" by virtue of them being in Nigeria (in her other thread), and the asslickers in Nigeria are clapping for her. I can't wait to see any of them defend their tribe/villas/Nigeria against other tribes or countries (Ghanaians especially), I'd personally remind them that they concurred to being useless on the shediot's thread.

What will it take the annoying ill-bred thing to walk over and speak some senses into this innocent old woman that doesn't know how things work in modernised world? I guess she wouldn't do that so that she wouldn't be seen talking with these "bush things". That's how low her self-esteem has gone down. She doesn't even want to help out a clueless innocent woman.

This is an old woman, not a young university graduate, who doesn't know how things work in the modernised world. This is a woman who's is probably excited on her first visit to the States, and doesn't know how to behave. I bet you, an enlightened learned Nigerian wouldn't do what the woman. I don't live in nor ever visited USA, but if I go there, I'm too learned to scream up and down like the woman's kids or act the way the old woman did. And she's even talking down on these innocent kids that are used to the disorderliness in Nigeria. If this same woman that this hater is calling a bush thing stays two more months in America, she will get the hang of things and will never act "bush-like". Babymorón have made her own mistakes when she came to US, but she will never call herself a thing, rather she will act like she knew everything and is an infallible American by birth.

Even the shop owner/Whites didn't laugh at that woman or uploaded her pic on Instagram, because they have conscience and knows these things happen when new immigrants from less developed countries come visiting. But no, BabayShediot will use the opportunity to rub it in our faces and insult Nigerians as a whole. What a despicable swine!!

7 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by soulglo: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
MrRenaissance:

Exactly!! The way that low self-esteem riddled Shediot looks down on her countrymen, you'd think she grew up in US, that she's even an American by birth. Just because she now lives in US, she calls a whole family "things", and her assslickers are cheering her up. Because of America, the shediot called her father and mother "useless people" by virtue of them being in Nigeria (in her other thread), and the asslickers in Nigeria are clapping for her. I can't wait to see any of them defend their tribe/villas/Nigeria against other tribes or countries (Ghanaians especially), I'd personally remind them that they concurred to being useless on the shediot's thread.

What will it take the annoying ill-bred thing to walk over and speak some senses into this innocent old woman that doesn't know how things work in modernised world? I guess she wouldn't do that so that she wouldn't be seen talking with these "bush things". That's how low her self-esteem has gone down. She doesn't even want to help out a clueless innocent woman.

This is an old woman, not a young university graduate, who doesn't know how things work in the modernised world. This is a woman who's is probably excited on her first visit to the States, and doesn't know how to behave. I bet you, an enlightened learned Nigerian wouldn't do what the woman. I don't live in nor ever visited USA, but if I go there, I'm too learned to scream up and down like the woman's kids or act the way the old woman did. And she's even talking down on these innocent kids that are used to the disorderliness in Nigeria. If this same woman that this hater is calling a bush thing stays two more months in America, she will get the hang of things and will never act "bush-like". Babymorón have made her own mistakes when she came to US, but she will never call herself a thing, rather she will act like she knew everything and is an infallible American by birth.

Even the shop owner/Whites didn't laugh at that woman or uploaded her pic on Instagram, because they have conscience and knows these things happen when new immigrants from less developed countries come visiting. But no, BabayShediot will use the opportunity to rub it in our faces and insult Nigerians as a whole. What a despicable swine!!

Did you read your first paragraph? How does it sound to you? Sorry did not read the rest but you sound exactly like the people the OP is complaining about. You're making excuses for bad behavior. People like you are the ones who give Nigerians a bad name. What does leaving Nigeria for the first time have to do with behaving properly? That just blows my mind. I could not even wLk out of my mothers sight at that age much less behave that way in public. Maybe you should visit Nigeria churches in the US and see how kids run around like stray animals. It's like they bring their kids out of the house and they are no more responsible for them. If I was there I likely would not intervene in her foolishness. I might say something to her about the child pushing the cart around because I certainly don't want to get hit with the cart but to tell a grown woman not to put on pants in public?

4 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
@MrRenaissance, thanks for the earlier compliment; I'm flattered.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Came back to Ross to buy a purse for a woman here that is like my mom
Armyofone see what I found
A good bag fit for a grandma at only 26.99
No mgbeke in the store today grin

2 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by cheguevera: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS ARE THE MOST CONFUSED PEOPLE IN America....... ONLY A FRESH OFF THE BOAT IMMIGRANT WILL CALL ANOTHER IMMIGRANT "LOCAL"..... FOLKS LIKE ME THAT WERE BORN AND BRED IN THE STATES ARE MORE FRIENDLIER AND NICER TO FELLOW AFRICANS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY IMMIGRANTS OR NOT..... LOW SELF ESTEEM IS A DISEASE.... PLS SEEK HELP

8 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
cheguevera: AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS ARE THE MOST CONFUSED PEOPLE IN America....... ONLY A FRESH OFF THE BOAT IMMIGRANT WILL CALL ANOTHER IMMIGRANT "LOCAL"..... FOLKS LIKE ME THAT WERE BORN AND BRED IN THE STATES ARE MORE FRIENDLIER AND NICER TO FELLOW AFRICANS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER THEY IMMIGRANTS OR NOT..... LOW SELF ESTEEM IS A DISEASE.... PLS SEEK HELP

Born and bred in the States indeed
See who is talking about self esteem

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
Aside with the event that happened at the shopping mall the Op is a very discriminatory personality especially to those she percieves as being below her level. judging from her other replies,the way she generalized issues speaks volume of how ignorant she is about what it means to be cultured, she called fellow human beings "things"-shows how uncultured and irresponsible she is. And for most nigerians being "useless" as she said we will like you to tell us when you will be in the country again so we can show you how uncultured and useless we are and if you v got the guts you can drop your address and contacts whenever you come around..if we eventually meet I personally will prepare ya a dinner in hell,then you will know that nairaland isn't all about ranting and pushing keypads..useless thing called babymama

5 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
herringbone: Aside with the event that happened at the shopping mall the Op is a very discriminatory personality especially to those she percieves as being below her level. judging from her other replies,the way she generalized issues speaks volume of how ignorant she is about what it means to be cultured, she called fellow human beings "things"-shows how uncultured and irresponsible she is. And for most nigerians being "useless" as she said we will like you to tell us when you will be in the country again so we can show you how uncultured and useless we are and if you v got the guts you can drop your address and contacts whenever you come around..if we eventually meet I personally will prepare ya a dinner in hell,then you will know that nairaland isn't all about ranting and pushing keypads..useless thing called babymama

Na today you know babymama? She's full of negativity and lies.

You would have seen how people on nairaland placed her in the gutters she belong if not for the unfortunate data loss.

3 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
inuyasha01: Op is even more uncultured than these peeps. Why posting their pics on a forum without thier consent yet you refuse to identify with then. So far they did'nt beg you or owe you anything, Shut It.

That's babymama for you....full of negativity!

Imagine abusing another woman's husband? Simply because she's a babymama without a husband and what's her business with other people shopping with their hard earned money? I think she's just full of envy to have analysed her dressing,kids and husband.

Opening a thread to make jest of first time travelers is a symptom of psycho....

7 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Truckpusher: When people prolly slept all day in the American embassy in Lagos to get permanent resident paper ,why won't they turn around and spite those that just come around to spend their hard earned cash at ease buying things the average American can't afford without a good credit background grin

You know sometimes, the peeps we presume to have a better life spends their entire day drooling over your swag without your notice....This is what we have here right now. tongue

On point!
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
Babymama1:

The dreaded D word
They will soon come after you now
Before you know it,they will say that you said all Nigerians smell like mackerel grin grin grin
Even if they do,how dare you say it where white people can read it

We have close to 1000 girls and women in the bush, kidnapped without a trace,the whole world knows that
And someone is worried that I have a thread about an mgbeke holidaying in America

[size=18pt]Seun nwoke oma dear,please put this thread on FP
I think it is a good one
[/size]

Begging for attention? hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is worthless,we can't celebrate envy on nairaland you can try unworthy sites.

I can assure you that if this thread hits front page,you will be forced to drop your username because over 1000 members will not only abuse you but curse your generation. How can you be so negative about life? Nigeria is useless,shoppers are uncultured and you are perfect?

Seun is not just out for business but delivery of value to the world.

8 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
tunshe:

Begging for attention? hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is worthless,we can't celebrate envy on nairaland you can try unworthy sites.

I can assure you that if this thread hits front page,you will be forced to drop your username because over 1000 members will not only abuse you but curse your generation. How can you be so negative about life? Nigeria is useless,shoppers are uncultured and you are perfect?

Seun is not just out for business but delivery of value to the world.

This your sick obsession with me is becoming worrisome
Are you looking for a sugar mommy?
Let me Announce it openly
Tunshe,I am not interested
[size=18pt]The first requirement of a toy boy is that he must have a Blokoss[/size]
You don't qualify nna a
Oya,step!

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Babymama1:

This your sick obsession with me is becoming worrisome
Are you looking for a sugar mommy?
Let me Announce it openly
Tunshe,I am not interested

[size=18pt]The first requirement of a toy boy is that he must have a Blokoss[/size]
You don't qualify nna a
Oya,step!

My Amelica babymama1 grin grin grin grin grin The bolded made me laugh grin grin grin grin

You are indirectly toasting me? Sorry, I don't like fat pigs,so you can't even make the list.

As long as you are on a public forum spewing balderdash, I will continue to guide you to the path of correctness.

9 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
tunshe:

My Amelica babymama1 grin grin grin grin grin The bolded made me laugh grin grin grin grin

I was born by a fat pig

Nne gi ? wink
She looks good sha

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Babymama1:

Nne gi ? wink
She looks exactly like me. I need a man in my life to stop my negative lifestyle on nairaland cry cry cry

Oh! you trying to show me how your nose looks?

When you will be eating like python,you better watch your weight and cleanliness. Its a thing to be fat and another to be unkempt.

You can't get a stable boyfriend not to talk of husband except you change your ways for good.

I feel your pain as a babymama. Ndo!

7 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Babymama, abeg no insult person like that. Saying a man doesn't have b.....s is a low blow

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2014
CFCfan: Babymama, abeg no insult person like that. Saying a man doesn't have b.....s is a low blow

Hahaha
Make I no talk further

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by zubby88: 4:33am On Jul 15, 2014
herringbone: Aside with the event that happened at the shopping mall the Op is a very discriminatory personality especially to those she percieves as being below her level. judging from her other replies,the way she generalized issues speaks volume of how ignorant she is about what it means to be cultured, she called fellow human beings "things"-shows how uncultured and irresponsible she is. And for most nigerians being "useless" as she said we will like you to tell us when you will be in the cou
ntry again so we can show you how uncultured and useless we are and if you v got the guts you can drop your address and contacts whenever you come around..if we eventually meet I personally will prepare ya a dinner in hell,then you will know that nairaland isn't all about ranting and pushing keypads..useless thing called babymama
heres her address

10003 Forum West Dr
Houston, TX 77036
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 15, 2014
^^^
Why did you post someone's address in a public forum?
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 15, 2014
_____
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by zubby88: 5:25am On Jul 15, 2014
BadBoy25: how did you get her address?
us has records duhhhh
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by zubby88: 5:35am On Jul 15, 2014
BadBoy25: I Know ,but how did you get the address? was it her email address or real name to look up her adress? how did you get the email address?
social hackery
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 15, 2014
____
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by zubby88: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2014
United States Court of Appeals
Fifth Circuit
F I L E D
IN THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
FOR THE FIFTH CIRCUIT May 18, 2007
Charles R. Fulbruge III
Clerk
No. 06-60839
Summary Calendar BEATRICE OHIRI, also
known as Beatrice Osisi,
Petitioner, versus ALBERTO R. GONZALES, U.S.
ATTORNEY GENERAL,
Respondent.
------------------- Petition for Review of an
Order of the
Board of Immigration Appeals
BIA No. A76 833 295
------------------- Before KING,
HIGGINBOTHAM, and GARZA, Circuit Judges,
PER CURIAM:*
Beatrice Ohiri petitions for review of the
Board of Immigration Appeals’s (BIA) denial
as untimely of her motion to reopen removal
proceedings. She argues that her failure to
timely file her motion to reopen was the direct
result of the ineffective assistance of her two
prior attorneys and that, as a result, the BIA
should reopen her case pursuant to its â
€�"sua sponte” discretionary authority. 8
C.F.R. § 1003.2(a) (�"The Board may at
any time reopen or reconsider on its own
motion any case in which it has rendered a
decision.”).
Pursuant to 5TH CIR. R. 47.5, the court has
determined that this opinion should not be
published and is not precedent except under
the limited circumstances set forth in 5TH CIR.
R. 47.5.4.
No. 06-60839
We review the BIA’s denial of a motion to
reopen �"under a highly deferential abuse
of discretion standard.” Manzano-Garcia v.
Gonzales, 413 F.3d 462, 469 (5th Cir. 2005).
Subject to certain exceptions, motions to
reopen deportation proceedings must be filed
within 90 days of the date of the final
administrative decision. 8 C.F.R. § 1003.2(c)
(2) and (c)(3). Ohiri concedes that her motion
was not filed within the 90-day window and
does not argue that an exception to the
timeliness requirement is applicable to her
motion to reopen. Accordingly, the BIA did not
err in denying her motion as untimely.
We lack jurisdiction to review Ohiri’s
argument that the BIA erred when it declined
to exercise its �"sua sponte” authority to
reopen her appeal due to ineffective assistance
of counsel. Where, as conceded here, a motion
to reopen is untimely, the petitioner has but
one recourse to open her case: the BIA’s
equitable, discretionary authority to �"at
any time reopen or reconsider on its own
motion any case in which it has rendered a
decision.” Id. § 1003.2(a). Because this â
€�"sua sponte” relief is entirely
discretionary and the BIA is under no
obligation to reopen a case on an untimely
motion, this Court lacks jurisdiction to review
the BIA’s denial of equitable relief.
Enriquez-Alvarado v. Ashcroft, 371 F.3d 246,
250 (5th Cir. 2004) (�"[A] reviewing court
has no legal standard against which to judge an
IJ's decision not to invoke its sua sponte
authority . .
No. 06-60839
. . Because Supreme Court precedent prohibits
review of such discretionary decisions . . . this
Court lacks jurisdiction.”).
Ohiri’s claim that her due process right to
effective assistance of counsel was violated is
meritless because she has no liberty interest in
an adjustment of status. Gutierrez Morales v.
Homan, 461 F.3d 605, 609 (5th Cir. 2006). â€
�"[W]hen there is no due process right to the
ultimate relief sought, there is no due process
right to effective assistance of counsel in
pursuit of that relief.” Id. Ohiri attempts to
distinguish her case from Gutierrez by
explaining that her lawyer’s conduct was
egregious, but the extent of her attorney’s
ineffective conduct is irrelevant to our
decision that there is no liberty interest in an
adjustment of status.
The petition for review is DENIED.
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2014
CFCfan: Babymama, abeg no insult person like that. Saying a man doesn't have b.....s is a low blow

Babymama's Asslicker! Babamama's toy boy!!

5 Likes

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2014
tunshe:

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by zubby89: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2014
tunshe:

i was banned
Re: Our People Are So Bush And Uncultured...... Picture included by tunshe: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2014
zubby89: i was banned

I'd wanted to warn you. When I saw the personal information you uploaded,I did a search and got something similar but I didn't upload it.

You have made your point and I think you should desist from displaying her personal information because you will be doing more harm than good apart from breaking the rules on nairaland.

I still wonder how you got babymama's details,perhaps she carelessly exposed her privacy while trying to impress people on Nairaland.

The best we can do to help her is criticize her when she errs and applaud her when her brain functions well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Traditional Requirements For Calabar Girls. / Benin Own Ife Bronze / Do I Look Like A Certain Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.