Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,783 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65771 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Moiking(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Born2beRich1(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2014
The commentator was the man of the match..i really enjoyed his commentaries through out.

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by killzone(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2014
U see to prove that Africans hae good teams.Against all odds Ghana didn't give up against their match with germany it ended in a draw.See Brazil 7-0 what's it PES 14 or FIFA 14 match on consoles I was watching.Ghana get sense pass Brazil. I pity their fans a little boy was crying for them. They hae learnt lesson now don't put ur hopes up on Neymar and Thiago silva

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by watchthisposter(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Commentator after 36 minutes, " If you are just joining us, that scoreline IS correct"

9 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by mbulela: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2014
“Was that another goal, or just the replay?”, the man sitting next to me asked.

10 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2014
areaboy1: you are wrong bro.Germany in that context is in plural form.

You are truly an 'area boy' grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by dallyemmy: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2014
I don't think Germany has made these many people cry since World War II.

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by frank043(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2014
FruityLass: Now players running on pitch like it's training. embarassed
Fruity,na wa 4u oooo!!!lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Amhappy(f): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2014
That commentator finished Brazil. So sad and unbelievable.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2014
BananaBender:

You are truly an 'area boy' grin grin grin tongue

...and you are truly a banana bender.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by ebullientV(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2014
LMAyedun:
**faints**

This morning Scolari's wife poked him and said: "wake up it's 8!" he jumped up and shouted, "WHAT!!!?? THEY SCORED AGAIN?". Lol
Epic cheesy cheesy cheesy......... Simply Epic!! *faints*

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by ebullientV(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Amhappy: That commentator finished Brazil. So sad and unbelievable.
The commentator was evn more ruthless than d Germans.. The guy just dey score 'goals' anyhow y'day.. He had a personal mission to outdo d Germans y'day.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by ogbronx(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Second half when Brazil mounted small pressure on Germany and didn't score, he said;
It seems like there won't be goals in this half cos all the goals have been scored in the first. lol!

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by tmcleo2k2(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2014
Perfect!
LMAyedun:
**faints**

This morning Scolari's wife poked him and said: "wake up it's 8!" he jumped up and shouted, "WHAT!!!?? THEY SCORED AGAIN?". Lol
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by MillionDollars: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2014
July 8th has been declared a public holiday in brazil every year to mark their german defeat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Jabioro: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2014
The commentator ...many brazillians by now wud have off their tv set.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2014
Commentator: When the whistle blows, we might see the fastest time a team left off the field in a World Cup.

I guess the commentator's prediction did not come true.

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by generaliy07(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by dazzlingd(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2014
Five minutes to the end of the match, 5 minutes of torture if u were brazilian and 5 minutes of bliss if u were german...

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

cool One thing you all fail to understand is that "the Brazilian ( including their young ones ) have faith in their country"
Unlike we Nigerian, always critical of our great nation. >"(

What makes you believe that 'we all' don't understand that Brazilians have faith in their country. What makes you think that the Brazilians will not attack their players eventhough they stood by them all through.You believe that you alone loves Nigeria? Forget about what you read here, many of us, including me love this country(maybe more than you). If the ship Nigeria rises or falls, I will be there with it. And it will surely stand firm someday soon.

If SE messes up, we thrash them. But that doesn't mean we will not receive them whole heartedly when they come back. We cannot discard our own.

Please ease up a little, ok. I believe the OP created this for people to catch some fun. If Nigeria was the one in Brazilian boat they would have done same. My only pain here is that this should have happened to England! Wishing you some laughter in your day today, Brazil did just that for me. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Dabss(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Paris Saint-Germain should check the receipt on their €63 million purchase to see if they could get a refund.

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by ojeffo: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
BananaBender:

What is this incoherent jargon??

Who the heck is this dim-wit??
SEE PAINMENT OOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin...NEXT TIME U NO GO DO AUTO CORRECT...TATAFO
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Prymestrr(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
areaboy1: you are wrong bro.Germany in that context is in plural form.
Dude wtf!... Don't embarass Urself in public pls. GERMANY is a singular noun. Even in the context of ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by chiwuike20: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
it's not only yar adua's govt that has a 7 point agenda

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Shifiunited: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Moiking: Please, I need to ask you a very important
question that has kept me sleepless and
restless.
It might be awkward between us after this, but
I have to know how you feel. I have kept it in
mind for a while now but I think it's finally the
time I straighten up and confront you with this
all important question.
I just hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. I
need to know, I don't know any other way I
could get over this. It just doesn't seem fair on
me if I don't get an answer.
I want you to tell me truthfully no matter how
harsh it is! All I need is your honest answer.
PLEASE, HOW MUCH IS THE PRICE OF FUFU IN
YOUR AREA?
It's 6 for #100, if you want fufu olokn. By the way, you need not to sweat over this, afterall we're friend.
Shifiunited: It's 6 for #100, if you want fufu olokn. By the way, you need not to sweat over this, afterall we're friend.
Moiking: Please, I need to ask you a very important
question that has kept me sleepless and
restless.
It might be awkward between us after this, but
I have to know how you feel. I have kept it in
mind for a while now but I think it's finally the
time I straighten up and confront you with this
all important question.
I just hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. I
need to know, I don't know any other way I
could get over this. It just doesn't seem fair on
me if I don't get an answer.
I want you to tell me truthfully no matter how
harsh it is! All I need is your honest answer.
PLEASE, HOW MUCH IS THE PRICE OF FUFU IN
YOUR AREA?
It's 6 for #100, if you want fufu olokn. By the way, you need not to sweat over this, afterall we're friends.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Simplyunique: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Guys, download the match highlights in High Quality HD below.

Download Brazil 1-7 Germany Highlights [World Cup 2014]
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by seankay(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
At 5 0 ,he said Kroos, Klose, Khedira...if your name starts with K, u r most likely to get on the Scoresheet.

The commentators have been funny since the beginning of the Tournament.I could remember Spain vs Chile when spain were 2 goals down, Jordi Alba tried to score from a tight angle but hit the ball wide instead, the commentator said 'In your dreams'

6 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by goldendiamond(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
LMAyedun:
**faints**

you got me laughing so hard. it was a bad day for brazilians. a real tragedy for a great football nation. this germans are machines. they av been the most consistent in world cups
2002 - silver
2006 - bronze
2010 - bronze
2014 - only holland can stop them

the argentines cant even dare. germans will devour them like 2010 when they lost 4 nil. I really want holland to win the cup because they have always had a good team but av never won before.

a word for all teams. whenever you face a better side and getn outplayed, always adopt the "chelsea approach". park the bus because a 1-0 defeat is better than 7-1. even ghana drew 2-2 with germany. messi will cry tonite

6 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team

Germany have Hitler!

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
The match was indeed a SEMI-final cos The finals is for the best teams of the tournament..........The germans does perfectly whatever they want to do, they can be best described as 'DORO'.........

The Geries are bloody!!! I just love germany/germans.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kadree(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
After yesterday's trashing,our nigeria ladies are gradually shifting ground,...looking towards d direction of german hair.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
shakol91: grin MY FATHER SAID "NEUER" WAS ON HOLIDAY IN THIS MATCH. 4 goals in 6minutes. Chai!!! gringringrin this too much
Rumor has it that Neuer(German Goal Keeper) went to ease him self and came back and heard Khedira scored.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.