Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45416 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by ibrahimbabagana: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
OOH HOLY HITLER WE mISS youu!!!!!!

POPE CLEMENT VIII
"All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their
monopolies and deceit. They have brought many
unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially
the farmers, working class people and the very poor.
Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently
anew that they were enjoying rights in any country
since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and
subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as
their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in
whatever country they happen to live."
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by begwong: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Please Israel extend the bomb rains to sambissa forest to kill their fellow terrorist in hiding there grin

6 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by jpphilips(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
Buoyantic: And America will keep silent as usual

Israel isn't a cry baby nation like nigeria who seek international help for mere abduction

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Says a loose luna-tic goat

I guess the fuc-ctards wrote all history books. Zoo is too luxurious for people like you.

You are a cretinous person!

Which history books, person?

What moronic history books did you read in the failed education system?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by tonychristopher: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2014
upko: At least 20 people were
killed across Gaza on Tuesday, Palestinian officials said,
by a bombardment Israel said may be just the start of a
lengthy offensive against Islamist militants whose
rockets reached hit unprecedented depths of its interior.
Israelis ran for cover as air-raid sirens sounded in the
business capital Tel Aviv and the holy city of Jerusalem,
both of which were hit in the previous Gaza war of
November 2012.
Hamas said it also fired at rocket at northern Haifa, 140
km (88 miles) away, and though this was not confirmed
Israel said a rocket had landed in Hadera, 100 km (60
miles) from Gaza - further than had previously been
reached.
While the Israelis reported no casualties, the long-range
salvo was celebrated by the outgunned Palestinians as
proof of their resolve in hostilities that flared three weeks
ago after the abduction and murder of three Jewish
seminary students.
The rocket strikes could, however, draw an Israeli
invasion, something officials have said is a possible
option.
In densely populated Gaza, explosions echoed day and
night, shaking buildings and sending up plumes of
smoke. At least 12 civilians, including five children, were
among the 20 dead, Palestinian officials said. On the
Israeli side, at least two people were wounded, medics
said.
On Tuesday afternoon, Israel's Iron Dome interceptor
shot down a rocket fired at Tel Aviv by Gaza faction
Islamic Jihad.
"We will not tolerate rocket fire against our cities and
townships, and therefore I ordered a significant
broadening of IDF (Israel Defence Force) operations
against the terrorists of Hamas and other terror groups
in the Gaza Strip," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
said in a statement.
He called on Israelis to rally together and "show
resilience, because this operation could take time".
Israel has threatened to invade Gaza if the rockets
persist.
mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSKBN0FC0JP20140708?irpc=932

a death of a jew is equals to 100 paltistinines....cant they rest, these muslims,they love wahala

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by phayvoursky(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Then go to middle east and let them tell you its not religious.

WHy is the war fought by Jihadis and not common moderate arabs?

You must be a kid. Or cant you go to google and read a little background of middle east constituents. Ishi

The Israelis and Americans are the problems the world is having today.

Do you know the real story behind the death of Saddam Hussein, Muammar Ghaddafi, Yasser Arafat and many more?

Do you know the reasons behind Osama bin Laden's hit on America? It's as a result of the hatred passed down to them from America.

Let's call a spade a spade. The Americans have treated the Arabs with high handedness and ripped them off their resources.

It's not a Muslim and Christian war. The Arabs would do the same if North Korea were America.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Are those rockets meant for cows? All Israelis are no humans? Imbe+cile

What I asked your moronic arsse was "Are all Palestines terrorists"?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2014
gbishman: This really not a good sight, but simply what the israelis are simply saying is that the palestinians should take responsibilty for their actions. If you dont't want your villages or children blown up stop attacking the israelites.
Its a very simple message, so what the palestinians should do is to internally control/fight what ever vices that may lead to a reprisal attack like insurgency, religious extremism etc. God will save us all

How are they going to control anything without a State and while in Jail?

That is as silly as someone telling you to control Boko Haram while the same person is burning the Quran.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Which history books, person?

What moronic history books did you read in the failed education system?

You are a pathetic low life. Do you even know the meaning of history? A thick illiterate.

History is history. History = Record.

If thats too sophisticated for your cockroach brain to understand, then go and die or head to sambisa.

Lesson 101: Records tells us who owns what.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Dhulqarnain(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2014
TerryCarr: Muslims probably started it
Yea,always blame d Muslims 4 evrytin...
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Niseamaka(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2014
kobonaire: hamas is not so innocent

Hamas is definitely not blameless, but put yourself in their shoes for a moment, what will you be doing if you are living under a brutal military occupation that have spanned about half a century?, what will do if you`re denied total freedom?, you cannot travel, you cannot even go fishing in your territorial waters without being shot at, completely locked out from the rest of the world, what will you do?.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

What I asked your moronic arsse was "Are all Palestines terrorists"?

Dr. Nincompoop.

ALl Palestians are not terrorist.

So, all Israelis are not terrorrists.

If you want to say no to Bomb raid, say no to rockets too.

I know you can't do that. An imbecille

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Adedayo516(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Go read about the indept analysis of the TWIN TOWER STRIKE IN US...Tell me how many Jew died, in a place they usually work.
That strike was really orchetrated by the JEWS, EVEN U.S KNOWS This.
Interesting read...so Osama was a jew!!!.. Tell me more please.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by tecmon: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2014
pikin wey say him mama no go sleep ... tongue, the Israeli counter terror style should be applied without dilution to BH. Respect to the Blessed land of Israel ! cool

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sixix: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Sorry...I dont argue with lay men. Assuming I am an illiterate with no history knowledge. You should prove to the world why you are better than me by posting facts that can invalidate my claims.

You didnt do this, but just criticized my post without any punch line.

What a typical village illiterate?

It is not my responsibility to educate you. The facts of these issues are undebatable even for pro-israelites and anti-Israelites. You have chosen to use your little internet access to spread lies while you could have broaden your knowledge within ten minutes. The day your 'I-too-know' would catch up with you, remember that I did warn you

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dave-cohen/israel-palestine-gaza_b_2169928.html
http://www.amnesty.org.uk/gaza-four-years-still-no-justice?gclid=Cj0KEQjw0POdBRCq3arGgYD05pMBEiQAmiUeTlm0lcj4-1QMLjiKgK36Wx_i2CNnmL7sagsF2L8LlUQaAvWs8P8HAQ#.U7z1cPmSzKA

Wikipedia also did justice to the historical conflict
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by cannonnier(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2014
omenpetrol:
They have received the following Nobel
Prizes:
Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World
Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
Physics:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger
Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel
Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-
Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1996- Lu RoseIacovino
TOTAL: 129!
please my I know your source for such "very exaggerated number" of award won by Israeli Jews? 129 is not a joke
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2014
jpphilips:

Israel isn't a cry baby nation like nigeria who seek international help for mere abduction
wetin concern Nigeria for this matter now?

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2014
Sixix:

It is not my responsibility to educate you. The facts of these issues are undebatable even for pro-israelites and anti-Israelites. You have chosen to use your little internet access to spread lies while you could have broaden your knowledge within ten minutes. The day your 'I-too-know' would catch up with you, remember that I did warn you

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dave-cohen/israel-palestine-gaza_b_2169928.html
http://www.amnesty.org.uk/gaza-four-years-still-no-justice?gclid=Cj0KEQjw0POdBRCq3arGgYD05pMBEiQAmiUeTlm0lcj4-1QMLjiKgK36Wx_i2CNnmL7sagsF2L8LlUQaAvWs8P8HAQ#.U7z1cPmSzKA

Wikipedia also did justice to the historical conflict

I am not talking about publications or political/ ambigous publications.
For history of middle east.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel
http://www.science.co.il/Israel-history.php
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2014
Sixix:
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-jewish-hate-rally-against-africans-tel-aviv-caught-video-haaretz-deletes

This is a video on ho much they hate you for being black, there are also several videos you could check.

Google is your friend

Are your black people any better?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

How does it belong to arabs?
Ninkompoop

Did you read about this before moronically opening your gob?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sixix: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Are your black people any better?

Not really cheesy
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by bliss2al(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2014
BrokenTV: This is serious, something needs to be done.
oya Na start am
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by victorazy(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2014
phayvoursky:

You just don't wake up in the morning with unwashed face and begin to rain insults on people.

Acquire knowledge (MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE) Hosea chapter 4 vs 6. Even heaven is not IN support of Israel's acts.

Now I know ur a real goat! Quoting what u don't know. "Lack of knowledge" grin
Heaving is against and they keep living?.
Who started the killing?
Who owns land, man or God?
Mess with Istrael! Blame ur generation! Sealed by God that's why they don't strike first.

ANY COUNTRY THAT TRY ISRAEL IS DOOMED, Consult a Bible is written!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2014
jookco: If you know you can't handle israel why bomb them ? or do you expect them to keep quiet and watch useless Muslims destroy them ?. This is the kind of response we need on Boko Haram and Alsabab. This muslims thinks they have the monopoly to kill. Nonsense.

Let your brother be killed for just going about his daily life visiting a friend and the person that killed him is sent to jail for just one hour after months of you campaigning and then come back and tell me how many bombs you would send.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sixix: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Are you sure you read the whole article wink,

'Jewish immigration and Nazi propaganda contributed to the large-scale 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine, a largely nationalist uprising directed at ending British rule. '

' In 1938, the US called an international conference to address the question of the vast numbers of Jews trying to escape Europe. Britain made its attendance contingent on Palestine being kept out of the discussion. No Jewish representatives were invited. The Nazis proposed their own solution: That the Jews of Europe be shipped to Madagascar '

'During the 2nd World War, the Jewish Agency worked to establish a Jewish army that would fight alongside the British forces. Churchill supported the plan but British Military and government opposition led to its rejection. The British demanded that the number of Jewish recruits match the number of Palestinian Arab recruits,[75] but very few Arabs were willing to fight for Britain. In May 1941, t[b]he Palmach was established to defend the Yishuv against the eventual occupation of Palestine by the Axis in the event of their victory over the British in North Africa[/b].'

And many more cheesy , did you by any chance skip the above
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Sixix:

is this what you were told in your history classes. O boy, You need to shoot your history teacher. You are on a long way from home
I bet you didn't read any books, your little knowledge are obviously from questionable sources grin cheesy cry

The person needs to murder his history teacher and then murder himself.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by bliss2al(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2014
pesty100: America must hear........... #dropping bombs BC

wetin America wan do before. Dem wey be die hard fan of Israel.. any nation wey try Israel is doomed go read ur Bible

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sixix: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

'On May 14, 1948, the last British forces left through Haifa. The same day, in a public ceremony in Tel-Aviv, Ben-Gurion read the Israeli Declaration of Independence, declaring the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz-Israel, to be known as the State of Israel.[109] Both superpower leaders, U.S. President Harry S. Truman and Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, immediately recognized the new state.'

Oh dear! grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by abdulkayus(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Niseamaka:

Hamas is definitely not blameless, but put yourself in their shoes for a moment, what will you be doing if you are living under a brutal military occupation that have spanned about half a century?, what will do if you`re denied total freedom?, you cannot travel, you cannot even go fishing in your territorial waters without being shot at, completely locked out from the rest of the world, what will you do?.

The Israel fanatics supporters will turn blind eye to this.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by victorazy(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
tonychristopher:

a death of a jew is equals to 100 paltistinines....cant they rest, these muslims,they love wahala

3 Jews 30 Palistinines.
And they are blind to believe the God almighty!
They will keep deying na!
Morreeee distructions!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2014
Empiree:

Tell this to Christian fanatics see if they agree with you. Israel is doing exactly and according to those violence verses in the old testament. But if someone quotes those violence Bible verses to Christians, they quickly say that's old testament yet when it comes to Israel, they can quote all night from same old testament how Israel "owns" the land. I cant stand their double standard

Really?

Exactly?

According?

Please tell us what part of the Bible that Israel is doing exactly and according to those violence verses in the old testament.

I wait.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by JEITO: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2014
I wonder why people are still living in Gaza till now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.