Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

"Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student (44667 Views)

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by matrixme(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
I think the boy is a psychopath, perhaps noticing this trait early, the parents failed to do anything about it. Afterall, he's not the first person to do drugs and be angered by a parent in Nigeria. What he's done will become clearer to him behind bars,as the day goes by. A Yoruba proverb said may the devil not afflict me and not afflict anybody else. I'm sure he must be a troubled child, born in a pampered environment.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sodiq3: The boy's Father Killed is Father. Karma called dudes.
And you got this info from where?
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Reference(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
adewaleh: Assuming the guy don do JAMB tire before entering that school, maybe he would have gained some senses.
Too bad for a person brought up by a christian parent to be so wayward, he should face the punishment.. God save us from evil people.
Make no friend with an angry man, with a furious man thou shalt not go..

Yes, Christian parent but when. When did the SAN actually become a bible believing and actuated christian, I would speculate long after the boy was 'set in his ways'. Same for some of us whose parents came into the full gospel in mid age, fortunately for me we were born into 'straight jackets' not because of church or anything like that but as a matter of principle. That's why I always say it doesn't take a christian or church goer to do what is good. Knowledge is universal and if applied produces results anywhere. My take is that the parents rather leaned on the church to 'care for the kid' and since the church cannot give anyone personal attention the boy merely slipped through the cracks.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Pennywise(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
A man who has fought his own life's battles and won- a snr advocate no less would have read his son and known the risks. He definitely could have forseen this but didnt take appropriate measures most likely because of the mother- it usually is.

Men should always trust their instinct and judgement and should never be swayed by a woman whose decisions are always based on sentiments. Imagine a drug addict son of a senior advocate? When men call family meetings and take out paid adverts disowning purported children pple think they are being extreme. He could have been alive today.

And who says a 21yr old is too old to get a beat up by his dad. Unless if na old age pikin. If I had one, I will stone him against d wall before I banish him while leaving d door open for his mother.

Poor soul. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
He killed "his" father and he's sorry,they should release him as soon as possible,jailing him will put the poor mother in more pains and grieve,my take is,let the boy go!
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Only illiterate backward and unintelligent people like you actually think it's ok to hit your 21 year old son....let alone BITE him
And it is only murderous psychopaths like you that think that hitting one's son is license for the said son to take a cutlass and slaughter his parent.

You obvioulsy don't have any children. I sincerely hope that when you finally have them, in the course of disciplining those children, one of them will take an axe at you. Don't worry, we shall put it at the doorstep of 'self-defence'.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by napema(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Only igbo people can do this..
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by crusader01(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
eluquenson: All these private Christian universities are becoming something else, the other day was a covenant student posting unclad video now na Redeemer, Parents thought these schools are a save haven.

The world is changing
What is happening has nothing to do with the Private christian unversities. Most of their students attend the school for the purpose of rehabitation. Some were brought in from abroad to those schools for God's divine intervention that is why CU is known for strict rules and regulation to help them shape their lives.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by 9jatatafo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
Parents always train your children the best way you can and try to be their best friends so that they can confide and trust in you. Do not provoke your kids too. A child who could not gain entry into public university is pampered into private university. Social life in private universities is nothing to write home about compared to public universities. And to the wayward boy. How could you hack your own man down. You must be sick in your brain. Didn't you think about your actions before execution? No matter what, don't you ever raise your hands against your parents. I guess the parents saw some traits of violence in this boy and they failed to nip it in the bud. Parents please parent well! It is not all about money and sending kids to expensive schools. I rest my case.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
And it is only murderous psychopaths like you that think that hitting one's son is license for the said son to take a cutlass and slaughter his parent.

I see you keep avoiding the son's claim that the father BIT him....

And who are you to determine how the man in question should respond to being physically abused?

Would you be making this idiotic statements if a girl(or boy for that matter)who was being sexually abused by her father picked up a knife and stabbed her abuser?

If the perp in question is telling the truth about his father assaulting and actually BITING him, then your brain should tell you that this probably was a spontaneous eruption of pent up aggression rover several years of enduring some horrific abuse...

I mean what sane father bites his own offspring? Especially a 21 year old man?

I'm sure you must have been beaten and bitten so hard as a child, and you are consequently suffering from advance Stockholm Syndrome
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Reference(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
crusader01:
What is happening has nothing to do with the Private christian unversities. Most of their students attend the school for the purpose of rehabitation. Some are brought in from abroad to those schools for God's divine intervention that is why CU is known for strict rules and regulation to help them shape their lives.

Exactly. Its like saying, why are there so many broken down vehicles in an auto garage......because they were brought there to be fixed silly. And that's why the church has to be very wise in striking a balance between keeping bad fruit (with the risk of polluting others) and performing their mandate of rehabilitating bad people. I don't envy them because you can only try. No man can save another except God is ready and sends his Spirit to intervene. For the SAN it didn't happen and I'm very sad for them. They came to the right place but it didn't happen for them. Such is life. Not everyone of us will get away with our mistakes.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by almightygod: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2014

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Niseamaka(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnterPRO:

life imprisonment, maybe.

she has lost a husband, will she also lose a son?

Son?, you call that brute a son?.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nihilist:

And who are you to determine how the man in question should respond to being physically abused?

Would you be making this idiotic statements if a girl(or boy for that matter)who was being sexually abused by her father picked up a knife and stabbed her abuser?

If the perp in question is telling the truth about his father assaulting and actually BITING him, then your brain should tell you that this probably was a spontaneous eruption of pent up aggression rover several years of enduring some horrific abuse...

I'm sure you must have been beaten and bitten so hard as a child, and you are consequently suffering from advance Stockholm Syndrome

Ishilove:
You obvioulsy don't have any children. I sincerely hope that when you finally have them, in the course of disciplining those children, one of them will take an axe at you. Don't worry, we shall put it at the doorstep of 'self-defence' and "spontaneous eruption of pent up aggression over several years of enduring some horrific abuse..."

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Reference(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Why are you so aggressive to the lady my man. Let us be tolerant to each others views and correct without anger. It is a very sad story and everyone is trying hard to understand how it could possibly happen. Good, compassionate ideas and advice could save someone's life tomorrow you know.

As for the boy's report on the bite et al, I would expect him to defend and justify himself with all the allegations he can muster whether true or otherwise. The only other witness is dead, forensic science is lost on our police force so we will never know the absolute truth bt even if the SAN bit him after coming against him with an 'eba stick', I hardly think a 21 year old boy will view that as a threat to life that will necessitate a retaliatory strike with deadly force in self defence.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
The father got what he deserved.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:

You obviously have no justification for the father's alleged physical abuse of the son...

Only an idiot would describe BITING as an act of 'discipline'
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove: @Op, this story just dey pain my body. I have a friend who has a younger brother with these traits. The boy is full of wickedness and stubborness, and he has even raised a cutlass agains his own elder brother (my friend) and left a scar on his face. The boy's mother has taken him out for several deliverance sessions, but nothing yet. It has gotten so bad that whenever their mother is going out in the morning, she hides all sharp implements in the house so that she wouldn't come back from work to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

Where do all these demonic children come from sef?

Where do we get these notion that deliverances cure people of their mental disturbances? undecided undecided undecided Everything has to be spiritual?

I think what we really need are well equipped rehab centres. Don't know how many that Nigeria can boast of.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nihilist:

You obviously have no justification for the father's alleged physical abuse of the son...

And only an idiotic reetard will willfully ignore the parts of the original post quoted where I disagreed with the line the father toed.

I can't believe you are actually justifying what Tolani did. You really are a psychopath. Don't worry, you're gonna get yours.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Reference(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nihilist:

True. No one can justify it and like I said earlier all I can see are the products of failed parenting. People tend to violence when dialogue fails. He obviously couldn't reach his son and his son couldn't reach him. Bad parenting but even if he had no parents at all, this is a crime the whole society, our society considers a taboo. How could this have happened. Kids in Nigeria have no rights, no protection, no liberties whatsoever under the law. Where did he learn this.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by ceejay80s(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Whats his name again?
Ofè mmanú
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Reference:

Why are you so aggressive to the lady my man. Let us be tolerant to each others views and correct without anger. It is a very sad story and everyone is trying hard to understand how it could possibly happen. Good, compassionate ideas and advice could save someone's life tomorrow you know.

As for the boy's report on the bite et al, I would expect him to defend and justify himself with all the allegations he can muster whether true or otherwise. The only other witness is dead, forensic science is lost on our police force so we will never know the absolute truth bt even if the SAN bit him after coming after him with an 'eba stick', I hardly think a 21 year old boy will view that as a threat to life that will necessitate a retaliatory strike with deadly force in self defence.

Without understanding the full story, then you are not in a position to determine what is an 'appropriate response' to the father's alleged assault.

If it is true that the father bit him, then I suspect that there is deeper history of abuse that we are not aware of.

That being said, actually hitting a 21 year old man in the name of 'discipline' is enough to trigger an extremely aggressive response especially if recurrent.

Looking at it critically, what right does the father have to hit the son in question? Could the father have hit a random errant 21 year old man in the street in the guise of 'discipline' without fear of retaliation?

The father had no respect for the son and did not consider him an adult, possibly because the son as a student was still dependent on him financially and otherwise.

Imagine a scenario where the son lived alone and was self-reliant. Even if the son defied his father's instructions in this scenario, do you think the father would be as inclined to physically beat his son for disciplinary reasons?

I'm not saying that the son is right for killing him, but it is possible to push people so far, and they end up doing things they regret in the red mist of anger...
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
And only an idiotic reetard will willfully ignore the parts of the original post quoted where I disagreed with the line the father toed.

I can't believe you are actually justifying what Tolani did. You really are a psychopath. Don't worry, you're gonna get yours.

I'm not surprised that you think that I'm justifying the son's actions.

Someone who thinks that 'beating and biting' a 21 year old man is an act of discipline is not expected to have sound cognitive faculties anyway...
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Reference:

True. No one can justify it and like I said earlier all I can see are the products of failed parenting. People tend to violence when dialogue fails. He obviously couldn't reach his son and his son couldn't reach him. Bad parenting but even if he had no parents at all, this is a crime the whole society, our society considers a taboo. How could this have happened. Kids in Nigeria have no rights, no protection, no liberties whatsoever under the law. Where did he learn this.
@bolded. That's why I think he is possessed grin
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Without understanding the full story, then you are not in a position to determine what is an 'appropriate response' to the father's alleged assault.

If it is true that the father bit him, then I suspect that there is deeper history of abuse that we are not aware of.

That being said, actually hitting a 21 year old man in the name of 'discipline' is enough to trigger an extremely aggressive response especially if recurrent.

Looking at it critically, what right does the father have to hit the son in question? Could the father have hit a random errant 21 year old man in the street in the guise of 'discipline' without fear of retaliation?

The father had no respect for the son and did not consider him an adult, possibly because the son as a student was still dependent on him financially and otherwise.

Imagine a scenario where the son lived alone and was self-reliant. Even if the son defied his father's instructions in this scenario, do you think the father would be as inclined to physically beat his son for disciplinary reasons?

I'm not saying that the son is right for killing him, but it is possible to push people so far, and they end up doing things they regret in the red mist of anger...
More bullshit. He is even asking what right the father has to hit his own son. I don't blame you, you have been yonder obodo oyibo for too long hence this nonsense you are spewing.

It's bullshit night. Smh

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Reference:

There we go.

This goes beyond failed parenting. This is physical and psychological abuse.

How can you BITE your child?

That kind of assault is outside the limits of parent-child interaction even in a country like Nigeria where it's acceptable to flog your kids into their twenties...

This was not a man trying to discipline his son, this was a troubled man trying to HURT his spawn.

There is a no disciplinary value in biting....

Or are you suggesting that a child should endure multiple bites from his parents simply because they birthed him?
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:
More bullshit. He is even asking what right the father has to hit his own son. I don't blame you, you have been yonder obodo oyibo for too long hence this nonsense you are spewing.

It's bullshit night. Smh

You are the daftest person I have ever interacted with...and that is no mean feat on this forum.

So a man has a RIGHT to hit his kids?

A RIGHT?

Go back to school and beg your headmaster for forgiveness. You are an embarassment to whatever school you attended...
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by josite: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
teach a child in the way he should grow and when he grows up with that way he will not depart from it.
was this boy brought up in the way he eventually manisfested.
was his dad not busy looking for fame and money while neglecting this boy in his grwoing years.
is beating a young man with stck a wiae thing to do.
is it wise to start that kind of session with a son u know is into drugs at 1am?

honestly the parents will take the blame and the dad has taken the untimate blame.
there will be no point in kiliing the guy,a major spiritual work is what the family especially the mother must do on his life or else it will soon be double tragedy.
certainly he will go to prison but he should not die ,as long as he lives the burden of his guilt will not deaprt from him.to me this is enough punishment for the sake of his mum.let her not be a widow and childless at the same time.

let us all do the first thing first ,grwoing up years cannot wait,phd,san,money making can wait.

again let us investigate the curses his dad has earned over time and the sorrow he may have caused others.this is not ordinaryeyes.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Reference(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nihilist:

In Africa a child remains a child no matter what happens. In christianity a child remains a child no matter what. Here children donot kill their parents because provoked, even with violence. That's why the universal shock and awe. As for the dad's violence, it is more common. Wrong but not entirely surprising.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by noskybanj(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is really sad. Bt d thing is, we should always b mindful of d way we bring up our kids. Over pampering spoils children, nd most times, dey grow up 2 b somfin else. Curtail dem from grass roots, watch d kinda friends dey keep nd most importantly, b mindful of d kinda films u expose dem 2. Dats 4 d PARENTS. 4 YOUNG PEOPLE. If ur parents gave birth 2 u, fed u, sent u 2 school, den no mata wat dey turn out 2 b, u av no right 2 lift ur nonsense hands on dem. Dey av given u d ultimate gift, which is Life. Blessed u wit knowledge, xo, d list u can do is try even if its a little, 2 bring dem Respect. If ur fada or mum hits u wen u r up2 18, "den ask ur self a question" cos u must av really hurt im bad. Hitting u doesn't mean disrespect, it could mean " r u sure u r wit ur senses". Praying God gives me a peaceful ome wen am ready 4 Family
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by cheguevera: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
My mama dey slap my elder bro at 27. Boy sorry. See you IN. NIRVANA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Dispatcher Carrying Pistol In Dolphin Estate, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.