Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

"Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student (44810 Views)

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by soulglo: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Violence begets violence. Biting someone out of anger? It seems anger is something of a problem in the family. The boy will face the law. He will learn. My condolences to the family. Needless tragedy
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
angela98: This young man has a severe mental health issues complicated with aggression. For a longer period, he has suffered lost of confidence in his self, lost the feeling of self worth, loss sense of self, developed low self esteem, he felt unloved, he is a loner, he is an unhappy frustrated angry child. Who sought solace in hard drugs. To crown it all he is from a dysfunctional family...the boy needs help to deal with his demons if not he will commit suicide at long last... Very sad sad
finaly someone who understands.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by chimzy2u: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
You monster, may u rot in hell!
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove: His father is not alive to say his own side so we will have to go with what he says.

Be that as it may, a 21 year old still being beaten by his dad shows just how useless the boy is, but at the same time, for a boy of his age, beating shouldn't have been resorted to. I don't know what his father hoped to achieve by beating him. What change do you think beating will acheive on a 21 year old, a full grown adult?

He also says the problem could be spiritual. I might agree with that because I don't see how someone will raise a knife and use a cutlass against his own father. A knife first, then a cutlass to finish it off. No, that kind of mind can only mean demonic possession.

A whole SAN, wasted by his own son in the most gruesome manner. How tragic. *shudder* sad

Well, the useless child, the drug addict has killed his father and destroyed his family, hence he must be made to bear the consequences of his actions. This is the kind of child that the mother should have flushed out or miscarried. Omokomo. Omo ale jatijati. I reject useless pikin that will kill me angry

Sis, what you said is really on point and i dont blame you for the comment in bold. I tell you it still baffles me, I ve nt bn myself since i heard the news. The guy in question is well known to me, very gentle, amiable and easy going. As a child, you would have admired him. What i still don't understand is how he was capable of carrying out such an act. My mom never stopped crying since mornin when she had the news and why it pains her so much is that if it were another guy of erstwhile questionable character she wouldnt have bothered much. He comes from a respectable home that was the envy of other families, its just sad that evil and sadness had to choose a happy home to destroy.

Thats one reason why parents should be careful, dont think its the same child that you disciplined as a kid is the same person at 21.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
chimzy2u: You monster, may u rot in hell!
Sir/Ma, you don't know him at all.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
kokoA: If government should legalize abortion now you people will start shouting like wild dogs.. See the consequences now.

Bro, your prayers should be that may evil and sorrow not locate you when things are smooth. I'm telling you this boy has no erstwhile questionable character, he was far from the kind of child one would have aborted.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by mytym1: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
what a bad story
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
rusher14:

The sooner his mother realizes she is dealing with a mentally unstable child the better for the family.

I fear the inevitability of the situation if urgent medical intervention of the psychiatric/psychological dimension is not applied.

We tend to overlook what has been intensively researched and applied due to our religious leanings. It often has disastrous outcomes.

Except it is the mother who is indeed paranoid (which i doubt judging by the incident leading to the scarring and even then she would be needing help) someone needs to check that boy in for evaluation.

In as much as I know it's never easy convincing the family and the particular member of the family, there's no point living in denial help is needed and need fast.

Mental health issues are real especially and sometimes treatable. When psychedelic, mind-bending drugs are involved the subject needs to be cared for with a scientific and humane approach.

Well said, you sound like someone who understands the whole scenario better, people are fond of commenting without really understanding what is at stake.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yomieluv: Bro,no matter your excuse,you deserve a day with the hangman noose...what would have been the sins of your father,that the only option you gave him is death? Guy,you deserve death too,in a slow motion..omo pau bi ibon.

Your opinion bro, people who really know this guy would have said otherwise.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by gloriana(f): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
soulglo: Violence begets violence. Biting someone out of anger? It seems anger is something of a problem in the family. The boy will face the law. He will learn. My condolences to the family. Needless tragedy
There r 2 sides 2 d story. Nida u nor i was there. Nobody xcept d 2 of them n nw d father is nt here 2 say his part. evrytin u heard came frm tolani. how r u sure d father actualy did beat him. D boy obviously has a problem
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by emmabest2000(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yomieluv: the boy will be bringing back bad memories to the mum..something things are better off being ended once,and for all..his case should be summary execution.
there may be a second chance , RIP to the dead
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chanchit: LMAO, maybe his lawyer has beeen feeding him with lies that Nigerians wants him released, Ogbeni, I want you hanged.
I said it that day that this guy could be on hard drugs.

That's ur opinion bro, in other news nobody prays that sadness, evil and sorrow suddenly rears its head out of nowhere and locate ones family, friends and acquaintances. If you knew him, you wouldn't wish him such.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
vivaciousvivi: He sounds so lucid and ....well peaceful undecided Strangely enough reading all he said is even weirder. I would have preferred if he broke down and wept or "blamed the devil " or smtg. He didn't even blame the drugs! undecided undecided

Sis, that's the normal him talking, he is a person that is naturally composed. I'm still quite surprised that he can till maintain that even after realising the whole outcome of his atrocity.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Chanchit: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
McWhillion:

That's ur opinion bro, in other news nobody prays that sadness, evil and sorrow suddenly rears its head out of nowhere and locate ones family, friends and acquaintances. If you knew him, you wouldn't wish him such.

So what do you suggest that they free him so this evil will just stop..? Hmmm, maybe na same place una dey buy gbana from, I dnt doubt you knowing him.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Homguy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jultee: Shey the university Could not expel him since he was dealing on drugs
with all the money wey him pay? If na you, you go agree comot?
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Flyingngel: Shit happen everywhere but I think this is super shit. If we check properly; the child might have been pampered too much during his childhood days or the father being rich decided not to sponsor his dubious lifestyle again because of his wayward behavior and what happen took place.
He wasn't pampered bro, as a matter of fact both of his parents are disciplinarians. His father didn't just realise that he was disciplining a 21 year old adult and not a 5year old kid anymore.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Simitrendy: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
repogirl:
hi
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
kingthreat: May I never have people like these like friends or relatives.
Wrong prayer bro, your prayer should be may evil and sorrow and bizzare happenings never locate the friends and relatives you already have.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
francescainnoce: The boy needs all the help he can get from physcho-help to spiritual help.
Some growing youths of the recent times don't like to be corrected but they always want to commit. No matter the anger, any youth of that age that threatens to use weapon on his parents let alone carry out the threat must be possed by 20*10 demon.
To stab is one thing but to butcher is another unimaginable thing which shows that he is very unstable.
Self defence from what: bite and stick. What happen to him running away from the house at that moment to return later; i presume his Oga At The Bottom(devil) told him otherwise.
My brother is more stubborn and hot tempered than him and older to YET, once my dad nor mum show sign of action, he heads for the door, not that he can't defend himself rather, because he knows they brought him to the world. That opportunity alone makes a difference.
Talking about church, going to church doesn't and will not stop anybody from being rascal, church is in the mind just like going to a Christian owned university is not a guaranteed for raising a responsible child. It starts from the very first day they were born.

Very deep thinking sis.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
angela98: This young man has a severe mental health issues complicated with aggression. For a longer period, he has suffered lost of confidence in his self, lost the feeling of self worth, loss sense of self, developed low self esteem, he felt unloved, he is a loner, he is an unhappy frustrated angry child. Who sought solace in hard drugs. To crown it all he is from a dysfunctional family...the boy needs help to deal with his demons if not he will commit suicide at long last... Very sad sad
Well said sis.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
billyG: Somethin must be wrong somewher he was born,baptise,dedicated 2 d service of d lord,he went 2 chuch evry sunday,nite vigil,he attend mornin family devotion & moral instructn all his 21yrs,he school in d best moral schul,includin a xtain universite,wherover a million was spnt on him/session, he was caught 2wice with drugs but nver expell,nver had his brain examine by phychia,it was swept undr carpet,cudos influencial fader,see d result of spoilt kids,he has deprive us a SAN.All private Religious universites are microcosm of nigerian society.

Well said except that he was not a spoiled kid.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Decryptor: Check that boy very well...it's either he is the only son or the last born of his parents. Parents esp mothers are usually soft on their last child without knowing they are turning the child into a certified brat.

RIP to the man sha.

This news has really stained Redeemed Church beyond Redemption

He isn't a spoiled brat and he is not the only son nor the last child.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Janetozi: how will she know if the child is demonic or not? Except she visited babalawo, beach, or evil shrine in the name of looking 4 a baby. God don't give evil children, the gift of God added no sorrow. The boy was not well brought up. He was over pampered, maybe bcoz he is the only son. Train up a child the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Spare the rod and spoil the child, the father of this boy didn't spoil the rod on him when he was still a child so the boy got spoil, now that the boy have grown older he remember to spoil the rod, but the rod spoiled him. R.I.P to him.

Sister, he was very well brought up, he is the product of disciplinarian parents and he isnt an only child. What really went wrong with him still remains a myth to me.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
ofala: My question is : " when is this ape going to be hanged!?"
Does that dude in the pix look like an ape to you. If you knew him you would pray for him. Its sad really when people comment just for the sake of being heard.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
daryoor: hes one of the people the keep coping with whatever life poses until one day the blow up, lose control and reign havoc. this guy might have be sustaining physical abuse since he was an infant, for christ sake the man was biting the kid, what kind of human being bites people....maybe suarez smiley

the guys not insane, if it were me ill pleade guilty insane then ill relocate to arzerbijan and start a new life there, putting it like obama's initail foreign policy with Russia, i'll "push the reset button" smiley
Well said bro, its refreshing to see someone thinking like you do really.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by soulglo: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
What a waste. Many people with mental illness self medicate with hard drugs. Question is did he have episodes of mental illness and did the family hide it. I know it sounds horrible but I feel sorry for him. He will definitely do time.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chanchit:

So what do you suggest that they free him so this evil will just stop..? Hmmm, maybe na same place una dey buy gbana from, I dnt doubt you knowing him.
If i don't know him i wouldn't bother quoting you, read my other replies on page 6 of this thread to some other comments. I in no way support what he did.

Its like waking up.one morning to discover that one of the most peaceful kids in your neighborhood is involved in such an atrocity.
You should realise I'm not critising you, what I'm saying is that if you happen to really know him as a person your opinion of him would have bn different.

Bro, pray once more that such do not happen around you. It's really confusing and sad.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Izadibabe: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
McWhillion:
Well said sis.

I agree that this man requires urgent psych intervention. He probably exploded after years of pent up frustration from too much discipline. We all want the best from our kids but when can discipline cross over to extreme physical and mental abuse that can lead to this type of horror?

It's a vital lesson for all of us disciplinarian parents, every action must be thought through and well balanced so we don't push our kids into doing the unthinkable.

A similar occurrence happened this year in the UK to a Nigerian mother who was killed by her 22 year old son who also alleged years of mental and physical abuse from his mother all in the name of discipline. He even accused her of tormenting him with quotes from the bible! He is currently being detained in a psych unit and his case is being treated as involuntary manslaughter occasioned by temporary insanity.

So let's pause and take in the lesson from this tragedy and pray that God can console the family and help this man get the right help that he desperately needs.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by dorox(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is no doubt a tragedy for the family and a great cause for sadness to all their friends. My heart feels a deep sorrow on account of this senseless death and I pray that God should give them the strength to persevere through this crisis.
My one question which I would like some serious answer to is this: Should the protection money (in the form of tithe) along with partnership fees and offerings which the father has been paying to Daddy G.O Adeboye be returned to the family with interest given that the G.O was unable to stop the tragedy from happening or even foresee it?
I can still remember all the sweet things that Daddy G.O said will happen to his church members this year, and the assurances he also gave that no tragedy shall befall their household, but in this case I am very doubtful that the Ajayi family will agree with him.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by aemmy: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
oh Lord, have mercy
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
Reference:

Yes, Christian parent but when. When did the SAN actually become a bible believing and actuated christian, I would speculate long after the boy was 'set in his ways'. Same for some of us whose parents came into the full gospel in mid age, fortunately for me we were born into 'straight jackets' not because of church or anything like that but as a matter of principle. That's why I always say it doesn't take a christian or church goer to do what is good. Knowledge is universal and if applied produces results anywhere. My take is that the parents rather leaned on the church to 'care for the kid' and since the church cannot give anyone personal attention the boy merely slipped through the cracks.
Bro, he was born into a Godfearing christian family, his parents are disciplinarians, i don't know what went wrong. What instigated him to commit such an atrocity still remains mystery.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by McWhillion(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
matrixme: I think the boy is a psychopath, perhaps noticing this trait early, the parents failed to do anything about it. Afterall, he's not the first person to do drugs and be angered by a parent in Nigeria. What he's done will become clearer to him behind bars,as the day goes by. A Yoruba proverb said may the devil not afflict me and not afflict anybody else. I'm sure he must be a troubled child, born in a pampered environment.
Well said except that he was not born in a pampered env.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Murders Husband Over Will In Delta / Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) / Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.