Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

"Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student (44676 Views)

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by adconline(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Why is Naija always blaming our irresponsibility on spirit? No water- spiritual. Thieving politicians are caught= spiritual; armed robbers and kidnappers are caught= spiritual. OBJ blaming electricity woes on spirit; Stella Oduah blaming plane crashes on spirit.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by faithzy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
i just dey reason how the guy take stab hz pupcy...e no do am....hm wait....later bring cutlass.....jeez....decipher d poor man.....mehn dz guy get mind...........JAIL HIM FOR LIFE OR HIS MUM WUD B NEXT, MAYB DAT TIME AFTER CUTTING HER, HE WUD COOK HER IN A POT.......

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Here's why he hacked daddy to death? Two words; Cloddish PSYCHOPATH. WTF is the world turning into these days?
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
this is a very bad story
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by kingthreat(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
May I never have people like these like friends or relatives.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by francescainnoce(f): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
The boy needs all the help he can get from physcho-help to spiritual help.
Some growing youths of the recent times don't like to be corrected but they always want to commit. No matter the anger, any youth of that age that threatens to use weapon on his parents let alone carry out the threat must be possed by 20*10 demon.
To stab is one thing but to butcher is another unimaginable thing which shows that he is very unstable.
Self defence from what: bite and stick. What happen to him running away from the house at that moment to return later; i presume his Oga At The Bottom(devil) told him otherwise.
My brother is more stubborn and hot tempered than him and older to YET, once my dad nor mum show sign of action, he heads for the door, not that he can't defend himself rather, because he knows they brought him to the world. That opportunity alone makes a difference.
Talking about church, going to church doesn't and will not stop anybody from being rascal, church is in the mind just like going to a Christian owned university is not a guaranteed for raising a responsible child. It starts from the very first day they were born.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by UjSizzle(f): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove: @Op, this story just dey pain my body. I have a friend who has a younger brother with these traits. The boy is full of wickedness and stubborness, and he has even raised a cutlass agains his own elder brother (my friend) and left a scar on his face. The boy's mother has taken him out for several deliverance sessions, but nothing yet. It has gotten so bad that whenever their mother is going out in the morning, she hides all sharp implements in the house so that she wouldn't come back from work to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

Where do all these demonic children come from sef?
He doesn't need deliverance, that young man needs to be taken to a mental disorder correction facility undecided

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
UjSizzle:
He doesn't need deliverance, that young man needs to be taken to a mental disorder correction facility undecided

word.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Yungmilio2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jultee: Shey the university Could not expel him since he was dealing on drugs
I trust unilorin. once you are caught you are going home
a school where you get caught 3times for breaking dress code rules. you are going home
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove:

Be that as it may, a 21 year old still being beaten by his dad shows just how useless the boy is,

This is just silly.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by odingidiong: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
meaning?
mgbeketoto: Redeemer weed na the best!cheesy
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
I cant ignore the fact that the father was violent enough to attack his son with his fists,a wooden spoon, and his TEETH

The boy did what he did in self-defence.

What sensible father thinks it's OK to try and beat up a 21 year old man?
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by odingidiong: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
i wonder o
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Btruth: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tolani, or whatever you are called. You've just ended your life. Even if you are released from detention, no one, I mean no one would want to have anything to do with you again. You are as good as been extinct. Sorry, I'm not used to cruelty, but boy! your case is such a disdain.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by whizfache(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ D BOY USELESS PASS SHIT WAY FALL FOR COW BACKJ.ANIMAL PIKIN?Bleep DEY HUNGRY ME O.. MY BABE NEVA CUM
grin
[b][/b]
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Biggyd2: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
He must have been watching a lot of CI.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove: His father is not alive to say his own side so we will have to go with what he says.

Be that as it may, a 21 year old still being beaten by his dad shows just how useless the boy is, but at the same time, for a boy of his age, beating shouldn't have been resorted to. I don't know what his father hoped to achieve by beating him. What change do you think beating will acheive on a 21 year old, a full grown adult?

He also says the problem could be spiritual. I might agree with that because I don't see how someone will raise a knife and use a cutlass against his own father. A knife first, then a cutlass to finish it off. No, that kind of mind can only mean demonic possession.

A whole SAN, wasted by his own son in the most gruesome manner. How tragic. *shudder* sad

Well, the useless child, the drug addict has killed his father and destroyed his family, hence he must be made to bear the consequences of his actions. This is the kind of child that the mother should have flushed out or miscarried. Omokomo. Omo ale jatijati. I reject useless pikin that will kill me angry
You always give credence to anything demonism and it beats me. For all you are worth academically it's a big disappointment honestly.
You dont know that psychological imbalance brought about by a whole lot of factors such as past traumatic experiences, doing drugs(as in this guy's case), gangsterism even anger(which can make someone go livid and act irrationally before he's aware of it).

Abeg stop this your demonic ish already

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
repogirl: Parents, don't provoke your children o! Bring them up in the best way you can and then leave them to their lives, at twenty one this boy is considered an adult, which one is beating with stick and biting na?

As for the boy, which kain hot temper be dat na? For you to stab your papa and then to hack him into pieces, this guy must have been watching too much Hannibal to be this brutal, haba!
the dude was just a psycho drug addict...lol.hannibal the cannibal.waiting for season 3.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by aadoiza: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
I presume the boy is the grim reaper.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by angela98(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
This young man has a severe mental health issues complicated with aggression. For a longer period, he has suffered lost of confidence in his self, lost the feeling of self worth, loss sense of self, developed low self esteem, he felt unloved, he is a loner, he is an unhappy frustrated angry child. Who sought solace in hard drugs. To crown it all he is from a dysfunctional family...the boy needs help to deal with his demons if not he will commit suicide at long last... Very sad sad

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
UjSizzle:
Well said!
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by billyG(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
Somethin must be wrong somewher he was born,baptise,dedicated 2 d service of d lord,he went 2 chuch evry sunday,nite vigil,he attend mornin family devotion & moral instructn all his 21yrs,he school in d best moral schul,includin a xtain universite,wherover a million was spnt on him/session, he was caught 2wice with drugs but nver expell,nver had his brain examine by phychia,it was swept undr carpet,cudos influencial fader,see d result of spoilt kids,he has deprive us a SAN.All private Religious universites are microcosm of nigerian society.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by penny01502: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
the rich kids are what we called the future leaders. grin
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
You know the problem with Nigerians? They think every friggin' problem has some spiritual ties to it. That's just BS :/ If only we'd learn to approach problems the right way.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by ruemu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnterPRO:

life imprisonment, maybe.

she has lost a husband, will she also lose a son?

Either way.. I emphatise with the mum.. So hard to bear.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by dont8(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
The 21-year-old Redeemer’s University undergraduate, Tolani, who killed his father, Charles Ajayi, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, last Thursday, has said his late father provoked him into killing him.

PUNCH Metro had reported that Tolani murdered his father at Canaanland Street in the Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

The 300-level student of Department of History and International Relations, spoke with our correspondent on Tuesday at the Ogun State Police Command Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta , where he was being detained for the crime.

Tolani, who the vice chancellor of RUN said was facing a disciplinary committee in the school before he committed the crime, was initially reluctant to open up to PUNCH Metro.

He said, “Go and read the statement I made to the police.”

But he later changed his mind after a measure of persistence, saying he regretted his action.

Expatiating on how the father provoked him, he said there was an argument between him and his father.

He said, “My father went to the kitchen and got a stick (wooden spoon) which he used on me repeatedly and I tried to defend myself. Then, he bit me on the shoulder and I got angry.

“I initially used a normal small kitchen knife. Later, I used cutlass to attack him. I regret the action.”

He further explained that the incident happened around 1am, adding that during the scuffle, his father bit him many times.

He said during the incident, only he and the late father were at home, while his mother was in Abuja.

When asked whether his parents lived together as husband and wife, Tolani said “ We lived in Abuja; I schooled in the camp (Redemption Camp). My father came for a programme. My school was on break, so, I went to meet him. We were meant to go back to Abuja together, then the incident happened and here I am.”

Tolani, who said he had offended his mother by his action, added that he had sent some people to beg her on his behalf for forgiveness.

He said, “I know my mother is still grieving and I want to give her time. But I have sent some people to talk to her that I am sorry, and that she should forgive me. I have talked to my sister.”

When asked whether he was under the influence of drugs when he committed the crime, Tolani who confessed that he had been into drugs, said, “I tried those drugs myself. I might have heard it from my friends, but I tried it myself.

“But I know there is no way Nigerians can help me. I am going to face my judgement. I am meant to pay for what I have done. It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable, something that is going to happen, I am just waiting for it.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-father-provoked-me-killer-son-2/
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by amakajoe(f): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2014

I wonder o
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by victorazy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2014

He was a source of wealth for them naa!
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by 4q: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Even the bible said do no not provoke your child to anger.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by dont8(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
He's not even showing any form of remorse, God please guide my son alright and not a disgrace to the family.
He said, “Go and read the statement I made to the police.”

A big lesson to the youths: SAY NO TO DRUG ABUSE!
When asked whether he was under the influence of drugs when he committed the crime, Tolani who confessed that he had been into drugs, said, “I tried those drugs myself. I might have heard it from my friends, but I tried it myself.

He has put the mother in a double form of grieving and sorrow, what a waste of resources and investment, shame.

“But I know there is no way Nigerians can help me. I am going to face my judgement. I am meant to pay for what I have done. It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable, something that is going to happen, I am just waiting for it.”
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by tuffgongjo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Boy u have no excuse.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by victorazy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
This may be a nemesis of the father as a lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.