Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

"Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student (44677 Views)

How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by sugaarbear(m): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
mmmm may our family not cry because of us...amen........ Pikin wey wan spoil go spoil.......no matter the kind of home training or university he or she attends...
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by BodyKiss(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ishilove: @Op, this story just dey pain my body. I have a friend who has a younger brother with these traits. The boy is full of wickedness and stubborness, and he has even raised a cutlass agains his own elder brother (my friend) and left a scar on his face. The boy's mother has taken him out for several deliverance sessions, but nothing yet. It has gotten so bad that whenever their mother is going out in the morning, she hides all sharp implements in the house so that she wouldn't come back from work to hear stories that leave the eyes misty.

Where do all these demonic children come from sef?

That there is the problem with this country. We think everything has a spiritual cause.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by sugaarbear(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2014
McWhillion:

Bro, what you said is really on point and i dont blame you for the comment in bold. I tell you it still baffles me, I ve nt bn myself since i heard the news. The guy in question is well known to me, very gentle, amiable and easy going. As a child, you would have admired him. What i still don't understand is how he was capable of carrying out such an act. My mom never stopped crying since mornin when she had the news and why it pains her so much is that if it were another guy of erstwhile questionable character she wouldnt have bothered much. He comes from a respectable home that was the envy of other families, its just sad that evil and sadness had to choose a happy home to destroy.

Thats one reason why parents should be careful, dont think its the same child that you disciplined as a kid is the same person at 21.
i really blame the devil for using him....he realized it a spiritual problem .......
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2014
...irresponsible redeemer drug boy trying in vain to justify his stupid action.the stupid boy committed the crime,so he will spend the time.the boy lacks self-control..God,have mercy...

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by ofala(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Maybe its normal for a Son to kill his Dad and dump his remains in the dustbin...I have noticed you so what else? That guy should be hanged
McWhillion:
Does that dude in the pix look like an ape to you. If you knew him you would pray for him. Its sad really when people comment just for the sake of being heard.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Anthiga(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Hmm

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2014
McWhillion:

Sis, what you said is really on point and i dont blame you for the comment in bold. I tell you it still baffles me, I ve nt bn myself since i heard the news. The guy in question is well known to me, very gentle, amiable and easy going. As a child, you would have admired him. What i still don't understand is how he was capable of carrying out such an act. My mom never stopped crying since mornin when she had the news and why it pains her so much is that if it were another guy of erstwhile questionable character she wouldnt have bothered much. He comes from a respectable home that was the envy of other families, its just sad that evil and sadness had to choose a happy home to destroy.

Thats one reason why parents should be careful, dont think its the same child that you disciplined as a kid is the same person at 21.
Eyah. So he is well known to you? It is very tragic. People Nihilist feel the boy's father deserves his horrible death because Tolani was subjected to years of 'physical abuse' and he probably 'snapped because of the storm of suppressed rage' or whatever. Nihilist is such a brain dead iidiot, a foool who has been living too long in the west and as such thinks Freudian bullshit can explain away this horrible act. From what i can deduce from your post, the boy hasn't always been like this and as such it is the dad who must have snapped, not Tolani.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by todayguest(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2014
kokoA: If government should legalize abortion now you people will start shouting like wild dogs.. See the consequences now.
how would you know? " abortion is the killing of two--the baby and the mother's conscience" --Mother Teresa.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by kingthreat(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2014
McWhillion:
Wrong prayer bro, your prayer should be may evil and sorrow and bizzare happenings never locate the friends and relatives you already have.

Thanks. your prayer is supplementary.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Allansmith: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2014
Show me your friend and i would tell whom you are...even the Bible went further to spare the rod and spoil the child ..The boy in question was said to be known as a quiet and easy going boy and going by the father going to get wooden spoon (remembering Bible saying of sparing the rod and spoiling the child) shows they were trying to pass some discipline into the lad...no matter the age be it 21,31,41,51 the father would always remain the father and can pass discipline into the child whichever he feels is the best that would work for him...Its just saddening that the child had met with another set of family (friends) outside the home he comes out from and had been influenced negatively to the extent it has gotten to after him mentally to the extent of taking the life of the father....May God grant the mother the mind to bear the great loss and situation at hand...Amen... sad sad sad sad
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Chanchit: 12:51am On Jul 10, 2014
McWhillion:
If i don't know him i wouldn't bother quoting you, read my other replies on page 6 of this thread to some other comments. I in no way support what he did.

Its like waking up.one morning to discover that one of the most peaceful kids in your neighborhood is involved in such an atrocity.
You should realise I'm not critising you, what I'm saying is that if you happen to really know him as a person your opinion of him would have bn different.

Bro, pray once more that such do not happen around you. It's really confusing and sad.

Ok Bro, I pray such would not happen in my family and in yours too.
But the guy should jst face d consequencies of his action.

In other news, Argentina jst qualified for world cup final, I knw you knw, really happy for Messi.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Project400: 4:57am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishilove:
I completely agree. Let them look at the horrible matter from all angles. But come to think of it, how many drug addicts have you heard murdered their parents??
Question of Life smiley
There is more than meets the eye

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Sparkle777(f): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishilove: His father is not alive to say his own side so we will have to go with what he says.

Be that as it may, a 21 year old still being beaten by his dad shows just how useless the boy is, but at the same time, for a boy of his age, beating shouldn't have been resorted to. I don't know what his father hoped to achieve by beating him. What change do you think beating will acheive on a 21 year old, a full grown adult?

He also says the problem could be spiritual. I might agree with that because I don't see how someone will raise a knife and use a cutlass against his own father. A knife first, then a cutlass to finish it off. No, that kind of mind can only mean demonic possession.

A whole SAN, wasted by his own son in the most gruesome manner. How tragic. *shudder* sad

Well, the useless child, the drug addict has killed his father and destroyed his family, hence he must be made to bear the consequences of his actions. This is the kind of child that the mother should have flushed out or miscarried. Omokomo. Omo ale jatijati. I reject useless pikin that will kill me angry
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnn.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Anderson121(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2014
sad story bt yet again, i would like to ask and wished i cud get answers: the man happens to be a SAN meaning as a lawyer he rose to that level over a period of time, what was his life like?? Has he been on the wrong side of judgement before that probably lead to d death of an innocent person Has he defended a guilty man who got away with it Well his death seems to me like a CURSE that came came hunting over time.... Bt then in anoda dimension,how come dis boy uses drugs if he has been brought up well, a redeemed family i beliv?....karma might just be the bitch here.....just my own feelings abt d issue sha. RIP mr SAN.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishilove:
Eyah. So he is well known to you? It is very tragic. People Nihilist feel the boy's father deserves his horrible death because Tolani was subjected to years of 'physical abuse' and he probably 'snapped because of the storm of suppressed rage' or whatever. Nihilist is such a brain dead iidiot, a foool who has been living too long in the west and as such thinks Freudian bullshit can explain away this horrible act. From what i can deduce from your post, the boy hasn't always been like this and as such it is the dad who must have snapped, not Tolani.

Oshilove you are just too daft.

Can you reproduce the post where I said the boy's father deserves to die?

You are the one who has claimed parents have a right to beat thier children, and that it's ok to beat up a 21 year old man...

You are the brain dead psychopath here grin

Now you are 'deducing' that maybe it was the father that snapped, when Nihilist had been saying over the last 24 hours that a father that bites his son cannot be normal...

Oshilove you are the queen of dunces.... grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2014
Anthiga: 1.The family might have just been one of the many dysfunctional ones that abound in nigeria, that struggle hard to keep appearances (and we all say, there goes a happy family).
2. Not justifying what the adult in question did, but i swear parents can get so annoying,(breathing down your neck repeatedly) and when met with an equally violent temper, we get synonymous effects...i guess it's just an anger that has been bottled up inside him...
3. Please mates, i've read comments with inputs, "a whole SAN"... With due respect to the soul of the departed, being a SAN or a CFA or an athlete is just a side of an individual or more like a refined or polish part of that individual (i don't see it as a standard for an 'ideal parent or citizen').
4. Individuals make up a social group with distinct personalities and tend to adapt their outward capabilities to the goals of the the social group or organisation, suffice to say individuals become, pastors, students, 'SANS', nairaland users etc. And lastly i think more young people are falling into depression this days but what you hear in the media mostly is, 'that only happens in the western world, not here in nigeria'...and we keep living in denial and point fingers hiding under religions and standards we do not practice in our heart of hearts...

Thank you so so much for your valuable input.

From this thread, it's obvious that many Nigerians don't have even the most basic grasp of psychology.

I wonder who made that comment 'a whole SAN'? Oh yes Ishilove!
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by damiwiol: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2014
They should ask his mother very well where she brought his pregnancy from. It is only a bastard that can kill his so called father in this manner. A lot of our young boys and girls are wasting away because of the use of drugs. Drug is everywhere - Cocaine and crack heroine and all very cheap and common everywhere.
We really need this stupid government to look into the drug distribution network and put an end to the evil menace that has been with us for a very long time.
Our value system has also reduced totally to where the society is filled with hypocrites and very very religious people. The school redeemer university holds this boy the responsibility of reshaping him but that role has been overridden by the quest to make profits that all the private universities in Nigeria have embarked on. Most children that I know toady who attended private universities end up as very great embarrassment to their parents..............just like this one.
May God help us all.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Iruolycious(f): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Lilimax: Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with
the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4)

However, that boy must be an End Time Child ?angry
Why should he take the life of his father; for doing this, let the full wrath of the law be meted on
him for this inhumane treatment angry
Spare the rod and spoil the child. There's no excuse whatsoever for a son hacking his father after killing him. It only shows it was preconceived. He actually intended to kill his father before acting. He had d guilty mind, that is. If the father had fallen down and hit his head on something is one thing but to stab with a knife shows he is really evil. If it hadn't been his father, it would have been someone else still maybe some time in the future. He is an evil child and i don't pity him one bit. The world be rid of such people who place no value on human life. The bottom line is, he's never comming out even. Murder is a serious offence. After awaiting trial for about 10 years, he body go tell am. Unless of course God intervenes. But sha, he must go jail for life.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by rusher14: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishilove:

I'm sorry but i beg to disagree.

More than one party is guilty here.

Tolani may have been a well behaved Kid but at some point something changed.

This change may have come about from incessant family troubles or pure adventurism.

How do I know something changed? Well, even by Tolani's own admission he dabbled with Hard drugs.

One can conclude that Tolani was not so much the Innocent kid he once was. How he found himself in this new persona is for anyone's conjecture.

From Tolani's statement his late father's role is stereotypical of the over-religious father. Truly, he may have been a learned luminary but he failed to follow or treat his child as one should.

Beating and biting a child especially one in his adult-phase has consequences.

Although this is the report of the alleged murderer, if ever it can be proven by witnesses that as far back as a child Tolani's father abused him verbally or physically one may conclude again that this affected his psyche and personality.

Upon discovering one's child succumbing to the lure of any vice the approach should be logical.

Counsel with a loving heart and wise tongue.

Look for role model to speak to his heart.

At the same time one should consider seeking medical/psychological help.

This idea of thinking it could be exorcised as one sees in some movies is at the very least an ignorant approach.

Sweeping mental/psychological issues under the rug has far-reaching consequences.

I'm afraid, but I think wee have all witnessed a tragic consequence.

The effect of negligence or dysfunctional upbringing would not even end in court as the tale lingers.

Thoughts of suicide or further homicide could be provoked.

No one says it is all the family's fault because at the end of the day an adult is responsible for his/her own action.

But as a family everyone failed in his/her responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by biomedixexcel(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Ok
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2014
rusher14:

I'm sorry but i beg to disagree.

More than one party is guilty here.

Tolani may have been a well behaved Kid but at some point something changed.

This change may have come about from incessant family troubles or pure adventurism.

How do I know something changed? Well, even by Tolani's own admission he dabbled with Hard drugs.

One can conclude that Tolani was not so much the Innocent kid he once was. How he found himself in this new persona is for anyone's conjecture.

From Tolani's statement his late father's role is stereotypical of the over-religious father. Truly, he may have been a learned luminary but he failed to follow or treat his child as one should.

Beating and biting a child especially one in his adult-phase has consequences.

Although this is the report of the alleged murderer, if ever it can be proven by witnesses that as far back as a child Tolani's father abused him verbally or physically one may conclude again that this affected his psyche and personality.

Upon discovering one's child succumbing to the lure of any vice the approach should be logical.

Counsel with a loving heart and wise tongue.

Look for role model to speak to his heart.

At the same time one should consider seeking medical/psychological help.

This idea of thinking it could be exorcised as one sees in some movies is at the very least an ignorant approach.

Sweeping mental/psychological issues under the rug has far-reaching consequences.

I'm afraid, but I think wee have all witnessed a tragic consequence.

The effect of negligence or dysfunctional upbringing would not even end in court as the tale lingers.

Thoughts of suicide or further homicide could be provoked.

No one says it is all the family's fault because at the end of the day an adult is responsible for his/her own action.

But as a family everyone failed in his/her responsibilities.
Deep. You have made some salient points.

Nihilist, the above poster's reply is how to maturely and sensibly disagree with an opinion, and not your method of ranting and insulting you lineage like a witch having menstrual pains. Oponu jatijati. Oloribu somebody

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishilove:
Deep. You have made some salient points.

Nihilist, the above poster's reply is how to maturely and sensibly disagree with an opinion, and not your method of ranting and insulting you lineage like a witch having menstrual pains. Oponu jatijati. Olori somebody

Lmao

Oshilove get off Nihilist's nuts...you are a boring old hag.

Nihilist already told you all this over 24 hours ago, but you were too busy championing the rights of parents to beat up their adult offspring...

Oshilove remains a megadunce.... grin
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

Lmao

Oshilove get off Nihilist's nuts...you are a boring old hag.

Nihilist already told you all this over 24 hours ago, but you were too busy championing the rights of parents to beat up their adult offspring...

Oshilove remains a megadunce.... grin
I should get off your lice infected nuts?? Hian, you want a pestilence to overshadow me?? God forbid. Abeg carry you elephantiasis afflicted scrotal sack away from me! *pukes* angry

Oponu, woman wrapper, you get your hardon from quarelling with women and calling yourself and your generation names. You haven't told me anything reasonable. Whatever wisdom and insight I have gotten from this thread have been from other posters and not from your brainless rants. Brainless because, afterall, you are the much disputed Missing Link grin

Go back to drooling and foondling your diseased crotch. It's what you do best. wink

I am ignoring you henceforth because I don't want your rot to affect me. Gross

Adios, murdering asswipe. Have a most memorably unpleasant day ahead cool

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by InesQor(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2014
@Ishilove: Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2014
InesQor: @Ishilove: Wow shocked
Yes dear?
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nihilist: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishilove:
I should get off your lice infected nuts?? Hian, you want a pestilence to overshadow me?? God forbid. Abeg carry you elephantiasis afflicted scrotal sack away from me! *pukes* angry

Oponu, woman wrapper, you get your hardon from quarelling with women and calling yourself and your generation names. You haven't told me anything reasonable. Whatever wisdom and insight I have gotten from this thread have been from other posters and not from your brainless rants. Brainless because, afterall, you are the much disputed Missing Link grin

Go back to drooling and handling your diseased crotch. It's what you do best. wink

Oshilove get off Nihilist's nuts.

The person who claims parents have a RIGHT to beat up their ADULT offspring is calling Nihilist murderous? grin

Nihilist only pointed out Oshilove's idiocy...Nihilist is not quarrelling with Oshilove at all...

Nihilist does think that Oshilove shouldn't have kids though.... grin
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by safarigirl(f): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishilove:

Go back to drooling and foondling your diseased crotch. It's what you do best. wink

such precise verbal beatdown. I'm so proud of you cry

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by InesQor(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Ishilove:
Yes dear?
I was shocked to see this post in my "following" feed. You're not usually like this. The person must have really upset you.
Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist:

Oshilove get off Nihilist's nuts.

The person who claims parents have a RIGHT to beat up their ADULT offspring is calling Nihilist murderous? grin

Nihilist only pointed out Oshilove's idiocy...Nihilist is not quarrelling with Oshilove at all...

Nihilist does think that Oshilove shouldn't have kids though.... grin

Lame comeback. The lady gave you a verbal smackdown. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2014
InesQor:
I was shocked to see this post in my "following" feed. You're not usually like this. The person must have really upset you.
No dear, I wasn't upset. I'm just allergic to bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Hacked My Lawyer Father To Death" – Student by Ishilove: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2014
safarigirl: such precise verbal beatdown. I'm so proud of you cry
*chuckle*

No time for iranu. Hope you're good dear? I was disappointed Argentina beat the Holland. I was actually rooting for the Dutchmen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Car Dumps Lady's Dead Body In Sapele, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.