Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (622971 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
blairbrook:
hello house,I received a call to attend bootcamp on monday. I have question though..I'm in my final yr in school hope this wont be a problem?

go for it. explain to them at the end of the class exactly how it is. you should have ideas for what you would prefer. maybe defer resumption till after you graduate or something (meaning you'll complete bootcamp), or defer bootcamp. just go if you're sure its for you
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by nnamdiosu(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
blairbrook:
hello house,I received a call to attend bootcamp on monday. I have question though..I'm in my final yr in school hope this wont be a problem?

thank God for you. did u attempt the online assessment? what did u get. congrats.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by blairbrook(f): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
@Rawdeal thank you so much,would def go for it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by preciousda(f): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Service and the likes might be a problem. If you are sucessful, intensive 3 months training will commence
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
welcome bootcampers smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Erza:
welcome bootcampers smiley

I don't understand. Has the bootcamp began already? I just registered yesterday.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
kessientus:

I don't understand. Has the bootcamp began already? I just registered yesterday.

this is a different set. I believe yours will start some time in February. Goodluck! wink
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Erza:

this is a different set. I believe yours will start some time in February. Goodluck! wink

Oh OK. Thanks.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Otunba4eva: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have applied and upload my cv, but I didn't have the time to attempt the online assessment. Am waiting to attend the bootcamp. I really have interest and passion to explore in a world of programming.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Otunba4eva:
I have applied and upload my cv, but I didn't have the time to attempt the online assessment. Am waiting to attend the bootcamp. I really have interest and passion to explore in a world of programming.

I didn't see any link to upload a CV. When did you apply, please?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Otunba4eva:

you have to take the assessment undecided
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ezehuche: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
I have taken the assesment test and my problem solve score is 96.4, is there any chance that i will be called for the interview.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
ezehuche:
I have taken the assesment test and my problem solve score is 96.4, is there any chance that i will be called for the interview.

Great score, I think. Did you also get to submit a CV? I couldn't find the link to get that done.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ezehuche: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
kessientus:

Great score, I think. Did you also get to submit a CV? I couldn't find the link to get that done.
No i did not see any link for cv
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Erza:

Can you please confirm whether or not interview invites have been sent to successful applicants? I'm becoming quite anxious having not received one yet.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ezehuche: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Please has any1 receive interview invite from andela?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2015
ezehuche:

I haven't.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
kessientus:

Can you please confirm whether or not interview invites have been sent to successful applicants? I'm becoming quite anxious having not received one yet.

I don't think so but not to worry. If you did well and you know you did, you're definitely getting an invite smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Erza:

I don't think so but not to worry. If you did well and you know you did, you're definitely getting an invite smiley

Thanks. This puts my mind at ease smiley
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kenkool(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Interview invitation rolling in..please guys what do we expect at the interview. Am a novice in programming. cry
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2015
kenkool:
Interview invitation rolling in..please guys what do we expect at the interview. Am a novice in programming. cry

You've received an invite? I'm yet to receive one
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2015
kenkool:

Don't worry about that. Just be you. Good luck wink

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Erza:

Don't worry about that. Just be you. Good luck wink

Sorry to bother: Any chance others who haven't received an invite yet would get one? Or is this the end?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 7:40am On Jan 27, 2015
ezehuche:

Have you gotten an invite yet?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2015
kessientus:

Sorry to bother: Any chance others who haven't received an invite yet would get one? Or is this the end?

I doubt
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kessientus(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Erza:

I doubt

OK thanks. I thought I did well enough with all combination scores over 96% and was eagerly looking forward to being a part of this movement. I wish all successful applicants the best of luck.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ezehuche: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
I did nt get any invite
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Invite keeeeee

Only one person (kenkool)
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2015
I also got an invite and was asked to choose a date for my interview from 2nd-6th.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 3:11am On Jan 28, 2015
I just completed the online assessment, hoping for the best.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by ezehuche: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Icecream4U:
I also got an invite and was asked to choose a date for my interview from 2nd-6th.
What is ur problem score?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by efegoodluck: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please peeps, is the online assessment closed at dis tym?
Cos I tried opening d link but to no avail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.