Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins (29052 Views)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
[size=20pt]NII IS DEF THE BEST[/size]
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
too bad kojo had to leave!!! he really looked like he needs that money!!!
but shit happens in life!!!

did u all see nii??
the guy is the best
check out the remix cool guy can rap,sing and play the guitar
and he has good stage perfomance
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by crudedude(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2008
grin NII has got it no doubt and i c him getting the 1st prize.Everybody seems to luv him,tho d other guys look pretty much talented as him.too bad bisola"s prince charmin got evicted embarassed,yea,felt bad for her and good too as she is gon be in the top four(i love the rock thingy she did yesterday,kinda ROCKED!).annette? well dunno, her voice cud put her on self destruct,well dats a gud thing tho.wish i cud get d Yanyan track on me phone and listen to it over n over again.PRAZE PIANO PERFORMANCE TOOK ME BY SURPRISE!! alwayz written d dude off but can see he iz more than i have ever thot.well,i wish all of em the best cos i luv dem all.PEACE!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Jaymoses: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2008
Yesterday's performance was cool but i prefer the one where they sang their own song i guess it's easy to sing your own song than that of others and i think the pressure is really telling on them now i really hope they can pull themselves together and give it their best short but all the same they where great except Nii.And i think he should be the one leaving this week due to his performance i wonder why people just love him Musically his not the best in the house at all to me he is the least but am sure is just the studio audience veiwers at home will definately know better.It is really diffcult to choose but i'll say he should get the boot.

Well i hope Annette wins she did well considering the fact that she wasn't feeling fine and didn't have time to practise with the teachers.Iyanya was wonderful and i really didn't see any fault with his performance and praise was good just that he would have done better with the song have heard many version of I belive i can fly and his was the least.Anntte and Iyanya are indeed wonderful and to me the winner should be between them.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
I agree that Inyanya and Annette are the top two in singing right now(Since Kodjo has been evicted). Even Praise sings better than Nii and Bisola but he is not a stage performer

But Nii works the crowd while Bisola seems to already have a large group of people outside voting for her whenever the time comes.

If its left to the voters alone, we might see Bisola and Nii taking the Top two spots.

I think they should slow down on the very high pitched songs that they always give annette to sing.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by wunmilyn(f): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2008
That ghanian guy is simple the best.
thumps up for him jare. cheesy
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Airller(f): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2008
oh!! my gosh last night was wonderful.i really think that annette girl shud win.to me i feel she can match stage with singers like beyonce,jenny hudson etc and she'll do well.i'll vote for her cos she has raw talent that can take this country far.she was ill and look at what she did.if she was ok i bet she wud have blown that song more that she did.

nii has a good stage presence but i prefer inyanyan to him.iyanyan has a very lovely voice that can match stage with singers like usher and r kelly.

its really good to see raw talent from nigeria and i am really proud to be a nigerian

for my top 4 my list goes thus
1. ANNETTE
2. IYANYAN
3. PRAISE
4. BISOLA\NII any one of them can occupy. but i think annette rilly deserves to win cos i saw the ``never far away`` advert,i bet if lagbaja was watching he'll remix it and feture her.

one more thing.plz ladies we dont really have female r and b singers.we really nid females and i tink a perfect one will b annette as for nii i tik that he has tried but he is not just it.

vote for annette.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
Well sundays performance was great everyone did well(like aunty Joke will say)except NII i didn't like his performance at all.He didn't look like the world greatest in that boxers short,singlet and glove.What was he thinking coming out and looking like that.why didn't he take a clue from praise(who wore a superman tshirt but i didn't understand why he too had to take of his waist coat)and were a t shirt with World greatest writing on it then concentrate on his vocal.imagine they way he was sounding so off And the annoying part about the whole things is the way people cheer for him even with the rubbish he did.The only time i felt him was when he did his own song(even at that he sounded like every other Nigerian musician) other than that i don't know why everyone go crazy for him(is obvious say na follow follow them dey do i know sure say most of all those studio audience know music at all).Seriously does he look like someone that can represent Africa internationally.please and please Nigerians we are known for picking the best talent when it comes to music reality shows(West African Idols TIMI,Star quest THE DIAMONDS AND THE JEWELS and etc)don't let us spoil it now please.If we are sincere with ourselves we'll know that Nii is not that good and doesn't deserve to win infact he needs to go this week abeg and lets stop this sentimental thing and folo folo attitude.ABEG

Bisola on the other hand was sounding like a cat(i already said it before aunty Joke was saying she sounded like a cat a day before performance)
imagine:IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE
BUT IT'S OVER MEOWWW
that was how she was sounding yesterday o and the rock thing didn't work for me for crying out loud if na so dem they do rock una think say them for sell haba make we dey talk true.but her performance was far better than Nii sha.
Praise tried yesterday o but to me he didn't do that song i believe i can fly well and that song would have shot him up an increase his fan base.Have heard so many people do that song and they do it with a diffrent approach,praise approach wasn't really tight but it was a safe performance and better than some other contestant.

Iyanya performance was great i really felt him yesterday that guy really know how to sing but i agree with the judges he like singing all his song in r&b way he should try and watch it is not every song you sing like r.kelly and Craig david but other than that the guy tight sha and the best male contestant as far as music is consign

Annette performance was beautiful but i must admit even if she is my best contestant yesterdays performance had a little flaw at the beginning but i love the way she bounce back and finish the song in a professional manner imagine the way she ended it it was just wonderful.She would have done far better if not for the fact that she was not feeling well through out last week and didn't have strenght or time to rehearse well with her teachers.the girl try abeg person wey dey sick see how she sing even the other contestant wey dey well now try reach am at all And i keep saying it why do they give her hard songs like that to do it's not fair if they give her songs to other contestant to do i can imagine the disaster wey go happen but i thank God that she is equal to the task and have been doing well since week one.She was the one the judges and faculty was using style to tell people to vote in their own words,
PLEASE VOTE FOR THE PERSON WHO HAVE BEEN CONSISTENT FROM THE 1ST WEEK TO DATE AND THE ONE THAT CAN REPRESENT US AFRICAN INTERNATIONALLY.who else but Annette

The winner should be between Annette and Iyanya and i pray it's Annette because she is the best.please people vote wisely.to vote for her please sms or text the number 6 to 306 using an MTN line.as you help her to win because she deserve to God will also help you stand out among your equals.please o make una vote o no assume anything just vote for Annette.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Seun(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
I thought Annette performed best but the judges didn't seem too impressed.  She really did well.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
@jeffoski

You and annette sha :-)

But really the organisers shouldnt be looking at ways of making money here thereby jeopardising the outcome of the show as per the eventual winner.

They should have put some people on probation. If they allow voters choose, the eventual winner wont be the best of the lot.

Nii and Bisola at least should have been put on probation
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2008
still trying to get over d shock eviction of kojo shocked shocked shocked shocked
west africanns but WHY cry cry cry

i fear for annette d way this voting is going
she really is d best of them, she deserves to win, it's just dat her voice seems to be over strained and she has been sick but d girl is GOOD!!!!!!!

we all need to take wat ty mix said about crowd mentality cos d ppl r getting carried away with cheering for d perceived popular ones and not d real good singers
nii's singing is not dat great compared to d other guys so i just cant understand y d crowd keeps going wild when he comes on stage
na follow follow day always worry our ppl

bisola always sound better when she is rehearsing but once she gets on stage, her voice lets her down. enjoyed her rock moves but her singing wasn't all that

inyanya & praise are good too they should be in the top 3 with annette

lets all get our acts together and vote for d SINGERS abeg
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by dani1luv: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2008
Anette and Iyanya were the best on Sunday.

fellow nairalanders, am inviting you all to my network, Wonderland. The site is http://www.wonderlandz.ning.com.
Thanks as you visit the site, you're not going to regret joining, i promise you!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
BUT WHY!
AFRICA WHY!
Why do u let the good ones go. Why couldn't you vote for KOJO
Am still trying to get over the shock when i found out that Kojo had one of the least votes. For God's sake instead of saving Nii, Africa should have saved Kojo. I can understand they want only one Ghanaian in the house, Instead of Nii, Kojo should be there. He is far better than Nii.
and to think i thot Kojo and Anette would be in the final 2! This is not fair at all
Africa is voting based on popularity not on who sings better.

I was angry yesterday with Nii's performance, can u imagine putting on a boxer short with a towel around his neck, and he was singing WORLD"S GREATEST, INDEED! he was singing rubbish and even with that the audience stood up and cheered crazily for him. The judges should have just continued with their probation thing, if they had, Maechi wouldn;t have left coz he has never tasted probation even once! But obviously, he has low fans that's why he left. WHY AFRICA BUT WHY.
Well, with Kojo gone, the best are Anette and Iyanya.

Pleaaaaaaaase AFRICA vote wisely this time around, NII should be the one leaving this week. VOTE WISELY PLEEEEEEASE!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
jeffoski:

NII i didn't like his performance at all.He didn't look like the world greatest in that boxers short,singlet and glove.What was he thinking coming out and looking like that.why didn't he take a clue from praise(who wore a superman tshirt but i didn't understand why he too had to take of his waist coat)and were a t shirt with World greatest writing on it then concentrate on his vocal.imagine they way he was sounding so off And the annoying part about the whole things is the way people cheer for him even with the rubbish he did.The only time i felt him was when he did his own song(even at that he sounded like every other Nigerian musician) other than that i don't know why everyone go crazy for him(is obvious say na follow follow them dey do i know sure say most of all those studio audience know music at all).[/b]Seriously does he look like someone that can represent Africa internationally.

Omolola1:

I was angry yesterday with Nii's performance, [b]can u imagine putting on a boxer short with a towel around his neck, and he was singing WORLD"S GREATEST, INDEED! he was singing rubbish and even with that the audience stood up and cheered crazily for him

u guys made my day when i read this  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2008
Just watched last sunday's show again.

I am so mad at that Clueless crowd for pretending to be enjoying Nii's performance.

I will say it again. The organisers must go back to the probation process.

If it continues with voting from people, this show will throw up either one of Nii or Bisola as winner and thats frightening.

I have decided to vote for the good ones at least three times each. And they are Annette, Inyanyan and Praise.

If we don't vote but keep complaining, the hired crowds will get their own contestants to win.

I just wish they didnt do this viewer voting nonsense . Kodjo would have still been in the house.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2008
nii wins it for me grin
one bad perfomance is allowed jare
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by fyneguy: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2008
hmmm

If NII won that competition, then west Africa has just crowned the worst.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Airller(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
hi every one am back again,

abeg did anyone watch the highlight of yesterday ie tuesday.abeg ANNETTE IS THE BOMB cool.give it up for her she ROCKS!!!! kissdid you c what she did with beyonce's song titled LISTEN.i cant wait to c her perform it.she sang it with ease.she was even itching her eyes while singing.as if i knew that i said that she can match stage with singers like beyonce and co and she has proved it slightly.i cant wait for sunday's perfomance.if she can sing like this at age 21 tell me what she'll do at 26.

Bisola is doing ''i'll survive'' hennn,hennnn ok.i hope she'll do it well becos that song is based on performance and since she is the drama queen of the h ouse i xpect her to really pull it well.i wish her the best to but i want annette to win it.

as 4 Nii everyone is showing themselves with new songs he is still living in past glory.spechless and his naija mix he wrote abeg he shud show something new and not bore us.he can sing quite alrite but he nid to show what he can do.i think he shud go home this week end from what i have been watching he is the weakest.

C'mon give it up for my boy in the house inyanyan he was splendid with his home work gogo gave him.i really wish to c him as no.2.if he wins it instead of annette i will manage it but aprt from that ANNETTE and INYANYAN are my favourite stars in that house most especially ANNETTE.

as for PASTOR PRAISE he tooo is ok but i prefer inyanyan.i hope to c him as no.3 sha o.
REMEMBER PEOPLE VOTE FOR ANNETTTE.ITS TIME TO TAKE OUR PLACE IN THE WORLD MUSIC wink smiley LUV YA ALL
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by daniella: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
i totally agree with you airller you have said it all anette has the best voice in that house.she dosent sing like a jelosimi singer.she sings like someone who has been into singing since childhood and if the organisers know what the are doing they'll stop this viewer voting rubbish and pick a winner.does it mean that they are blinded to pick.if you ask me they shud allow that girl annette to win.i was having goosebumps when she sang listen and she did it with ease.

as for nii he is a good singer too but he dosent sing the right song to ehance his voice and i think he still needs to do more work i'll prefer kojo to him.

inyanyan is a darling.he is good singer and whenever he talks you wont believe he is from calabar.i really like the guy too but i prefer annette to him too.

i think someone should show bisola the way to the next movie star or ambo.i think she'll do well as an actress instead of a singer.she acts better than she sings.

airller dear i agree with you we should all vote for annette.but the girl surname funny o.what is the meaning of cookie.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2008
@Fyneguy,Airller &Daniella you 2 are just too much i really agree with you 3 you have said it all and the best part is that is the very truth you guys said.One thing am happy about now is that people are finally seeing what have been seeing from day1 of this project fame competition i just hope it is not too late to vote for the best singer Annette.
imagine just look at the way she did during last night rehearsal.Beyonce's song Listen you will all agree is a very technical song and not an easy one to perform(even when beyonce did it in the movie Dream Girls and perform it live at last year Grammy Awards it wasn't easy at all)so please let's vote for her so that we can see her do it on Sunday inshort what am i saying she is doing it on sunday BECAUSE I KNOW SHE WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINALS Nigeria will always vote for the best even if they get a carried away at first.

I also heard she'll be doing a song by Chaka Khan Ain't Nobody too on Sunday(they are all doing 2songs)can you see now that this people are really giving this girl very technical and complex songs and her songs are always the most difficult ones but i trust her she will do it well.Once you are born with a natural talent it's easy to sing anything and i know she will do it well.

@Sology
thank you so much for voting for the best and given the 3 of them each 3 votes but please try and increase Annette own i for say make you give her all the 9vote but I no want make Iyanya and Praise fans finish me but think about it well o na only 1winner them need and if you look well you'll see is Annette so you understand abi. please o make we all vote o make we no just make mouth and at the end do nothing lets vote for the best let vote for Annette her number again na 6 text am to 306 using MTN Line stay bless
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by bettes(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
Kodjo was one of my favourite,when he was evicted i almost stopped watching project fame,but since Annette my second favourite is still in the academy(i hope she wins) i'll definately be supporting her with my votes.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2008
nii is winning grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2008
tosinadeda:

nii is winning grin
in your dreams grin
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Modups1(f): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2008
if nii wins then we have lost focus for real talents in africa

annette is d deserved winner as far am concerned
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by kemisuga(f): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
I like Praise kiss and Annete cool
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2008
Look tosinadeda have been trying to ignore you all this while but you are becoming irritating.What do you mean that Nii will win?are your ears paining you or is the sound from your TV faulty?why are you disgracing Nigerians(am not sure U are one sef or maybe you be abgero that is why you like Nii considering the fact that he look like one in his last performance)how do you expect a Ghanaian to come here and beat us when we are far better than them in everything.They look up to us in everything.Everyone knows that the best singers in the Competition are Annette,Iyanya and Praise the fourth person is between Bisola and Nii and i will pick Bisola over him.

Kojo would have been in the top 5 instead of Nii then they would have had a chance to win because i must admit Kojo is really a good singer and him alone would have been a treat to the others but with him gone Ghana lost their chances to winning the project fame competition.

If you have been wacthing the highlight this week you would have known that Nii no good reach the rest at all for anything.Annette is the one who will win because she is very good and the best in the house so you better stop wasting your vote on Nii and start voting for Annette and stop this yeye talk that Nill is the winner.na beans who dash am.Nii ko Nail ni
VOTE FOR ANNETTE make we for see new side of Music for Nigeria abeg
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by soloqy: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
jeffoski

Stop it!

He has the right to have someone else as favourite. It doesnt warrant you insulting him.

Do all you can to make your contestant win but dont insult others for having someone else as favourite
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by suze(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2008
Omolola1:

BUT WHY!
AFRICA WHY!
Why do u let the good ones go. Why couldn't you vote for KOJO
Am still trying to get over the shock when i found out that Kojo had one of the least votes. For God's sake instead of saving Nii, Africa should have saved Kojo. I can understand they want only one Ghanaian in the house, Instead of Nii, Kojo should be there. He is far better than Nii.
and to think i thot Kojo and Anette would be in the final 2! This is not fair at all
Africa is voting based on popularity not on who sings better.

I was angry yesterday with Nii's performance, can u imagine putting on a boxer short with a towel around his neck, and he was singing WORLD"S GREATEST, INDEED! he was singing rubbish and even with that the audience stood up and cheered crazily for him. The judges should have just continued with their probation thing, if they had, Maechi wouldn;t have left because he has never tasted probation even once! But obviously, he has low fans that's why he left. WHY AFRICA BUT WHY.
Well, with Kojo gone, the best are Anette and Iyanya.

Pleaaaaaaaase AFRICA vote wisely this time around, NII should be the one leaving this week. VOTE WISELY PLEEEEEEASE!

But did you vote for kojo?
I can tell you that most of us herre just watch the show support with mouth, but didnt vote. I was dissapointed when kojo was evicted but did i pick up my phone and vote last week ?,  The answer is no .

And thats how most of us are.This thing is not magic. Its the person with the most votes that would win not the person with the most mouth supporters.

Bisola is not the best, but i wont be surprised if she wins because she's really canvassing for votes and have a lot of people voting for her.

Either Bisola or Nii will  win because they are really canvassing for votes. Lets wait and see. I really doubt if Annete will win . she might even go out this week.
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by Omolola1(f): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2008
suze:

But did you vote for kojo?
I can tell you that most of us herre just watch the show support with mouth, but didnt vote. I was dissapointed when kojo was evicted but did i pick up my phone and vote last week ?, The answer is no .

And thats how most of us are.This thing is not magic. Its the person with the most votes that would win not the person with the most mouth supporters.

and hw re u so sure i didnt vote for kojo? just because you didnt vote last week doesnt mean you should say others did not vote!
pls dont just jump into conclusions wen u dont have proof
it will do u good!
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2008
jeffoski:

Look tosinadeda have been trying to ignore you all this while but you are becoming irritating.What do you mean that Nii will win?are your ears paining you or is the sound from your TV faulty?why are you disgracing Nigerians(am not sure U are one sef or maybe you be abgero that is why you like Nii considering the fact that he look like one in his last performance)how do you expect a Ghanaian to come here and beat us when we are far better than them in everything.They look up to us in everything.Everyone knows that the best singers in the Competition are Annette,Iyanya and Praise the fourth person is between Bisola and Nii and i will pick Bisola over him.

am dissapointed in u!!!!
ure a disgrace
racist
its west african project fame, duh

will take ur insults with a pinch of salt
but remember every1 has a right to his/her opinions. watch wut u say nxt tme cos all this is unwarranted lipsrsealed undecided
i dnt take insults like i just did without giving a dose backk, but i'll just let this go!!!!!

i like nii period grin
get that into ur thick skull grin

he sings
plays the guitar
writes
stage performance
charisma

thats enuf IMO for him to win
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by jeffoski(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2008
@Sology
am not insulting him just telling him the truth.yes it's fine for everyone to have their opinion and views(even Dorcas have fans too and also the rest Contestant)but you should give a good reason why you like such person and not just put this one will win or that one will win with no facts just like that or is that too hard to do.it will only show that you are really watching the show and know what is all about not contributing just because you saw only one performance once or twice or here people cheer for someone without even checking the person out.

In his own word just because he didn't do well in one performance(Nii) that shouldn't mean we should condemn him.we all knew how he also f--ked up with Sean kingstons song too and how he is always getting simple songs imagine doing Micheal Jackson 3times haba while others get difficult songs from diffrent music stars.If the organizers truly are fair they would have just given him a Luther Vandros or Lionel Richie song to do then we would know if he is really good.Or better still while not give him a Justin Timberlake or Usher song to do.

He should not type Nii will win alone give us reason give us facts and lets view it together.If you ask me Why i want Annette to win i will tell you(from my past post you'll see i gave reasons and other who also supported other contestant too gave views as well)so as the way other will tell you of their own that is why we have this trends abi no bi so.

@Tosinadeda
Let me say am sorry for insulting you i didn't mean it like that is just that the way you just type Nii will win with no fact at all is annoying check other peoples post too yourself every one have good reason why they think their favorite will win.I like consturctive argument because it tends to reveals things that you wouldn't have seen on a normal day.Who know you could state something about Nii that we didn't know or obeserve before and might make us like him(but trust me there is nothing his good but the rest are better)all the fact you stated just now Caroline too does all so whats the big deal there.Most international singer can't play an instrument but they do better than those who can.the other fact you mentioned the rest also have it and do it better than him so what esle can you state?
Re: Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins by tosinadeda: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2008
jeffoski:

@Tosinadeda
Let me say am sorry for insulting you i didn't mean it like that is just that the way you just type Nii will win with no fact at all is annoying check other peoples post too yourself every one have good reason why they think their favorite will win.I like consturctive argument because it tends to reveals things that you wouldn't have seen on a normal day.Who know you could state something about Nii that we didn't know or obeserve before and might make us like him(but trust me there is nothing his good but the rest are better)all the fact you stated just now Caroline too does all so whats the big deal there.Most international singer can't play an instrument but they do better than those who can.the other fact you mentioned the rest also have it and do it better than him so what esle can you state?

u be missed call i swear grin
u call this constructive?
this is pure hating angry

define an artiste, he must have those qualities i listed to be a complete artiste
who else in the house has all thos qualities put together apart from NII?

you keep yelling anette this anette that!!!
IMO that girl can only sing nothing more!!!! who else cant sing in that house??

am sure u watched the series when she went sick cos she uses all her energy to sing grin
now tell how she can be succesful
ure not doing a stagejumpy jumpy perfomance and u so use all your energy till u get weak lipsrsealed undecided
watch bisola sing, it comes from inside u dont force it out and hurt urself,

thats my own o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / BBNaija All Stars: "Doctors Said I May Never Have Children" – Uriel / Profile Of Chomzy, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.