Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues (35228 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by ceeceeco: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
If Abia state ever experience any bomb blast then i support dem 2 wipe all d hausas out. Kill dem all...nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Thebrightest(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
pls what is the news

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
NoreenUG:

spare me the blind hypocrisy.

A cartoon is made mocking mohammad in denmark, and muslims in kano start burning down churches.
Buhari loses an election and the muslim youth start killing corpers and christians.
Miss world beauty pageant is planned in nigeria, and muslims start destroying buildings, burning churches and killing christians.y

i don't support the religious profiling currently going on in abia; but never in ur life should u come here trying to claim the moral high ground, because while the ppl of aba are merely 'harrassing' muslims verbally, the ppl of kano, kaduna and other muslims states are KILLING christians.

U just shamed the devil now by saying the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by njoku10(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
foolish north, that is good for them, when day go about killing christain in d north all in d name of their allah who cant fight 4 him self.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Jimwalex(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ceasar1:

No, it's you that don't know what you are saying.

I'm in the core north. I mean CORE!

We receive death threats here.
They stalk you to see your house here.
They kill you here - as in slaughter!
You can't leave the city, They are waiting for you out there.

This “here” isn't harassment any longer!.

You are a big fat liar!
They is no any “official” church in Saudi.
Christians hide in the basement for fellowship!
Stop pretending! What I'm I saying?..You guys are all thesame.
guy u keep emphasising on being in the north as if m nt in the north too.for ur information m in kano..and mind u m nt hausa..stop deceiving ppl just because u want to make a point..btw,may u tell us where is d 'core' north that u are talking abt
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by tintingz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
This reminds me of a movie "My name is Khan"

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by fydence: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
cbrass: Am taking a student now and he is feeling so weak and dizzy due to the ramadan...but is it by force to fast ni?
Am feeling so much pity for him.

Islam is just too controversial
I beg give am classwork join...Allah go give am strength..lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
bnovative:
Islam is deceit and so are it followers.

Full of deceit. They know it themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by bnovative(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
fydence: :::..oookaay now we all know u have an Msc and Phd from the UK...clap for yaself..Next person!
Leave the aboki alone o! only the guy get PhD in engineering and medicine. chai aboki badt!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by kaima1984(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
U dnt have to complain sweetie,do u kw hw many christian copers dat were killed in North?I expected u NOT to complain bc u were only harassed nt killed,hw I wish dat my BEST frd CHINWE who ws killed by an unknw in Zamfara state ws harassed,pls keep praying dan complaining,I prefer everyone t serve in his/her state bc am tired of reading such stories,pls bear wit Us,we are just being careful

9 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by galaxi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
tbaba1234:

That is untrue. No where are christians arrested for walking around christian.

No basis for comparison
i served in the core north,been a christain in some communities is a taboo,when i remember my nysc days and the security challengies we faced and yet God preserved my life,I thank God.
Am from abia state and advice they corpers to be friendly with their host communities,especailly,the traditional leader and youth leader.
during my service year we made friends with the bad eggs in the community,all the needed was to buy them cigarate,drinks,food etc once in a blue moon and also make them feel big by always exchanging regards with them when ever you see them(i always called them boss or chairman).
believe me,if you have a good relationship with your host community,you are 75% safe.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by fydence: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jimwalex:
guy u keep emphasising on being in the north as if m nt in the north too.for ur information m in kano..and mind u m nt hausa..stop deceiving ppl just because u want to make a point..btw,may u tell us where is d 'core' north that u are talking abt
My Friend! If you are disputing the fact that christians are being harassed, attacked and most tyms KILLED in that Northern Nigeria u say u are, then u are the biggest liar I've ever quoted on Nairaland. Face the truth and stop whining...

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
ANAMBRA11: u beta go back home foooool ur cup has full in anambra we shall pack u all and throw in river niger if any bomb explode In any part of south east boko haram malo
SMH
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by cbrass(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
fydence: I beg give am classwork join...Allah go give am strength..lolz.

Chai you sey use juju o shocked how did you know that have given him classwork grin...infact am not supposed to be here if not for the slow way he is responding, the hing is killing my mood too, this guy is not like this before the fast. Thank God am not a muslim oo
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jimwalex:

Wcheww, what is Kano?

Right now, I'm in Maid and I'm leaving next week!.
Just Come and see for yourself i.e if your throat can make it in one piece - Alive.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by swedbase(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abia people should protect them selves however they wishes simple.
Every muslim follower is a B.H suspect period and we shall not spare them anywhere in our land
should they try any attack on our soil.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by bnovative(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Jimwalex:
the guy is saying the truth. I lived in Kano, gabasawa to be precise; and I know there's no freedom of worship for Christians living outside sabon gari. Tell me where you live in Kano and mention just one church there.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Ahmeduana(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Penssuwa: I was here
AND YOU MADE NO IMPACT? JUST LIKE A SNAKE THAT CRAWL ON A MOUNTAIN!! WHAT A PITY.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by ceeceeco: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
My warning to the hausas/fulanis/islams/muslims/jihadists/; You people should neva eva eva bring ur bokoharamism to the southeast o, if not na war be dat, cos we won't take it. U can do dat in the north, but certainly not in the southeast. Don't cross ur boundary. Just know ur territory & maintain it.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Alenkakent(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Arrant rubbish and nonsense...
Its pure ignorance and brainwashing that's causing this religious hulla ballu...
I feel ur pains my brothers and sisters in islam in abia... I'm also going thru this ordeal here in this village in imo state and I see it as ignorance and they treat me like an outcast because they aint exposed...
People in owerri are exposed and they won't treat muslims like the way these villagers look @ me...
Now we are saying bokoharam are all muslims...IS IT STILL A NEWS THAT D PEOPLE ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO D BOMB PLANTED IN WINERS CHAPEL,OWERRI ARE ALL IBO's AND A FORIGNER?
Are u people telling me these ibo guys arrested are muslims too?
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by fydence: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
cbrass:

Chai you sey use juju o shocked how did you know that have given him classwork grin...infact am not supposed to be here if not for the slow way he is responding, the hing is killing my mood too, this guy is not like this before the fast. Thank God am not a muslim oo
lolz..funny enough I've met some really nice muslims...bt I nor knw where these ones come frm... Anyway do make u comot frm class oh, before he go faint for ur neck
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bunch of hyprocrite! Our muslim northern brodas nd sister shudnt be blamed 4 any insurgency pertaining 2 BH issue cus dey know nothn abt it. our government shud be blamed rather cus dey av failed us.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
The real definition of islam-I'll let their own 'holy' book do the explaining for me:
"Allah revealed His will to the angels, saying: 'I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers!' That was because they defied Allah and His apostle. He that defies Allah and his apostle shall be sternly punished by Allah." (Sura 8.12-13)

"In order that Allah may separate the pure from the impure, put all the impure ones i.e. non-Muslims one on top of another in a heap and cast them into hell. They will have been the ones to have lost." (Sura 8.37) SOUNDS ALOT LIKE NAZISM!!!!

"Muster against them i.e. non-Muslims all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides them who are unknown to you but known to Allah." (Sura 8.60) SOUNDS REAL NON-VIOLENT!!! smiley

"We have destroyed many a sinful nation and replaced them by other men. And when they felt Our Might they took to their heels and fled. They were told: 'Do not run away. Return to your comforts and to your dwellings. You shall be questioned all.' 'Woe betide us, we have done wrong' was their reply. And this they kept repeating until We mowed them down and put out their light." (Sura 21.11-15) THE MUSLIMS IGNORED THE INFIDEL'S DESPERATE PLEAS FOR MERCY AND KILLED THEM IN COLD BLOOD!!! WOOOO!!!

HERE'S THE KICKER:
"When you meet the unbelievers in jihad, chop off their heads. And when you have brought them low, bind your prisoners rigorously. Then set them free or take ransom from them until the war is ended." (Sura 47.4) WHEN YOU SEE A NON-MUSLIM, DECAPITATE HIM, AND THEN EITHER DUMP HIS BODY IN A DITCH OR HOLD IT FOR RANSOM!!! YAY ALLAH!!! WOO!

"Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another." (Sura 48.29) DOES THAT MEAN THAT WHEN MUSLIMS GO ON TV AND SAY THAT THEY ARE AGAINST THE KILLING OF "INNOCENT" PEOPLE, THEY ARE REALLY SAYING THAT THEY ARE AGAINST THE KILLING OF MUSLIMS OOOOOOOOO!!! ITS SCARY BECAUSE ITS TRUE!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Alenkakent(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
ANAMBRA11: islam is boko haram and every muslim is a potential threat to every community they reside in,u guys re like a curse a plague to earth I curse whoever invent islam
May d peace of Allah be unto u and ur household... IGNORANT BASTARD
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
bnovative:
the guy is saying the truth. I lived in Kano, gabasawa to be precise; and I know there's no freedom of worship for Christians living outside sabon gari. Tell me where you live in Kano and mention just one church there.

Just leave the Guy joor. It's against their religion to Tell the Truth. He will Never say anything!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote
author=cbrass]

Chai you sey use juju o shocked how did you know that have given him
classwork grin...infact am not supposed to be here if not for the slow way
he is responding, the hing is killing my mood too, this guy is not like
this before the fast. Thank God am not a muslim oo[/quote] Den who force u 2 be a Muslim. Mind u, we aint lookn 4 ur type. Bunch of hypocrite!
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by fydence: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
ceeceeco: My warning to the hausas/fulanis/islams/muslims/jihadists/; You people should neva eva eva bring ur bokoharamism to the southeast o, if not na war be dat, cos we won't take it. U can do dat in the north, but certainly not in the southeast. Don't cross ur boundary. Just know ur territory & maintain it.
Thatz as simple and as firm as it can be stated....if una lyk make una dull... Dont hate, just be alert and pre- emptive...I trust una sha..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Coldsteel(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Christains irrespective of tribe & status are been murdered & dehumanized on regular basis up north..why is this news making waves down south?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Jimwalex(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
fydence: My Friend! If you are disputing the fact that christians are being harassed, attacked and most tyms KILLED in that Northern Nigeria u say u are, then u are the biggest liar I've ever quoted on Nairaland. Face the truth and stop whining...
my friend! try to get d reason why i quoted dat guy..it is a fool dat wl deny the afore mentioned bt can a northerner come out to a place lyk nairaland to encourage his people dat what they are doing is good? i believe no sane and sound person would do dat..what is good is good and a bad behaviour has no other name..we xpect d good ppl,irrespective of our religion,to come together and fight the bad people..it is as simple as dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.