Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues (35206 Views)

How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) / Students Attack Corpers With Cutlass In Abia / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
fydence: Thank you my brother!!...You are a wise man...they go just come drop one sided story for people to swallow..mtsheew
The arrest was made by a claimed SSS officer whom the police have claimed to know nothing about. It was so unfortunate that the Z.I was unable to trap down any information about him apart from the wrong name he dropped.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Coldfeet(f): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Alenkakent: Mehn... These ibos are just as idiotic as the bokoharam terrorists... The same way those people became terrorists is the same path these ibo idiots are threading...
Insurgency started with Ibos- militancy
Then jos christains - attacking muslims in jos
Then comes the retaliation of jos muslims against jos xtians
Now its bokoharam attacking no particular profile, tribe or religion
Then these idiots of ibos are starting the retaliation against muslims
How is this a religious war?
How is this an ethnic war?
Damn... Only the yorubas have brains and use it in this country...
Even with insurgency, muslims and xtians live in peace back home in the southwest...
High time I abandoned this NYSC shit and leave this hell hole of an eastern state
I know a lot of Yoruba Christian/Muslims that have brains and actually use it! You on the other hand have just shown me one that doesn't.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by ogaofficer(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Alenkakent:
May d peace of Allah be unto u and ur household... IGNORANT BASTARD
is that the way u preach peace to ur fellow believerz of Allah, when my eph 4 28 says; "let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth bt which is good so that it may impact grace unto d hearerz". . . . My brother may d peace nd Grace of our lord Jesus christ be with you.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Giannakopoulos: I don't want to comment on this because I don't know what their parents are doing to other people's children in the north.
And what makes you think there are still hausa corps members in Abia state. And if there is, he must have been a SW grown up hausa.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Coldfeet(f): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chino72: As I was coming back from lunch, I saw one yolobar corper within our secretariat premises. I called him forth to question him if he is a muslim and he said yes, that he is a muslim from oshun! I left him immediately and went straight to the security dept to report the matter for them to keep an eye on the dude. Why will he loitering around the parking lot in the first place? I learned Aregbsola is training some insurgents in his state. grin grin

I am seriously scared of muslims whether a yolobar or an hausa!
Not funny.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yask2guy: It is of no news that the security challenges in Abia state has gotten to the extent of being vigilant over the issues concerning scares of bokoharam insurgents due to false acquisition of about 400 traders travelling through the state.
This led to scares amidst the dwellers of the state and as such got to the extent of accusing any Muslims (even just by names) in the state as bokoharam counterparts. Even when it is very clear to them that most of us are from the south western part of the country.
This is not the first time a Muslim corps member will be harassed publicly, even when fully kitted.
They have started calling us bokoharams to the extent of arresting a fully identified (Muslim) corps member at umuahia, abia state. Threatening him after his release that he will be dealt with if he is found again in the state.
The information getting to we residing at the MCAN's lodge in Umuahia now is that if there is any bokoharam attack in Abia state, the first places they will go to ransack are the MCAN lodges.
This must stop...
They are really threatening our lives here... We are going back home!

U're a fvcking liar and mischief maker! I'm in Umuahia and no such thing has been reported even in unofficial circles. Please the general public should disregard this mischievious information aimed at distabilizing the polity and causing disharmony.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
bnovative:
Don't mind these Muslims who are so paranoid that they can't reason with their head. How the op arrived at the over 300 Muslims, all male, moving at midnight in a convoy of buses, to be traders; is pathetic . let the northern Muslims keep deceiving themselves.
Did u in anyway get to the rudiments of the news concerning the about 400 arrested traders at all? Be current!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by juman(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
The corps should move to their states or regions.

They should not waste their lifes "serving" nigeria.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Chynx(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Azboy34: Go nd ask d MUMU and infidel president u voted 4 ...Egbere Ejolatan Badluck!
U see what we ate saying? GEJ is now "infidel" because he refused to be a brainwashed bloodthirsty animal in human form...in d name of a religion called islam. Bunch of retards!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Coldfeet(f): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Azboy34: Dan' Allah gafara...baa teso Mogana!!!! see u i am a yoruba guy 4rm Ondo state 2 be precised. u av failed.. i bet it with u igbos in southwest too will run 40 mile cus itz a movie u will never stop watchn if u tryn anything with d Northerners ova der.. Awon a se oshi ma mo dede!
So what you my Odua brother is saying is that if a northerner bombs a place in the East and the Easterners stage an uprising against them you in the south west will take a reprise on the Easterners in South west? Unto affiliate things abi? It is well! Please use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
ofenmanucom:

U're a fvcking liar and mischief maker! I'm in Umuahia and no such thing has been reported even in unofficial circles. Please the general public should disregard this mischievious information aimed at distabilizing the polity and causing disharmony.

That the issue wasn't aired doesn't make it invalid. I beg your pardon, I ain't anyhow person that goes about given false information. I am a graduate of a reputable institution in the country and I value my dignity.
Moreover, go pickup The Nations dailies (7th July) and see tinz 4 urself.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ibnsultan: We have been saying these #stopethnicProfiling of northerners in the east. We will begin to take direct action against these useless trend

I already told U in a previous thread that all easterners residing in Boko Haram enclaves have been severally advised to return home. Those of them still there are doing so at their own risk. Thank U
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
I am sori great igbos on Nl. i never meant wat i wrote earlier bt i think being religious bigot, tribalistic nd sentimental wont help d situation of insurgency(BH). However, we need 2 unite nd prayer fervently in regardless of our religion or ethnic group. we need 2 pray 4 peace 2 be restored back 2 our dear country..One luv1 nd i luv u all... 2 d igbos u all great nd gud people..peace!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by oluamid(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
ogologodimkpa: So true!
Come to Alausa i.e Gov't house in Lagos, all their greetings are Asala maleku...or whatever?
90% of the workers in Alausa are Moslems.
The Yoruba Christians can no longer condone this... angry

Please don't fight on behalf of anybody. Let the "yoruba christians" fight their own wars.

Meanwhile lemme just chip this in,

In the Southwest you don't have Muslim families or Chistians families, most families are a mixture of both. Don't be surprised if in a nuclear family the father is a muslim, the mother is a christian and the children are a mixture of both. This is the reason no Yoruba will fight another Yoruba because of religion since it will mean that you are taking arms against your own family.

Let me also remind you that people don't vote along religious lines, they vote mainly cos of candidate's popularity and perceived ability.

There is no Christian or Muslim Yoruba, there's only Yoruba and they, can never be divided along religious lines.... so stop trying.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
EejaNla01: Yas2guy may Allah calm you people there,i wonder how there are still living soul there if you ppl are BH as they claim.
Baba i wonder ooo...
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote
author=Chynx]
U see what we ate saying? GEJ is now "infidel" because he refused to be a
brainwashed bloodthirsty animal in human form...in d name of a religion
called islam. Bunch of retards![/quote] Enough bro! i would want 2 exchange any abusive words with any igbos.. i am here 4 peace regardless our religion or tribe..Shalom!
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yask2guy: That the issue wasn't aired doesn't make it invalid. I beg your pardon, I ain't anyhow person that goes about given false information. I am a graduate of a reputable institution in the country and I value my dignity.
Moreover, go pickup The Nations dailies (7th July) and see tinz 4 urself.

Are U in Umuahia? Send me a PM and meet me at Auban Pub this evening. I'll have Ur case looked into and followed up
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
njoku10: foolish north, that is good for them, when day go about killing christain in d north all in d name of their allah who cant fight 4 him self.
Get this point... All Muslims are not northerners, likewise all northerners are not Muslims.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by abdulaz: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
All brothers and sisters binded by the Iman should be vigilant, protect yourself and the faith. Allah has commanded your actions this day and hereafter .
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
kaima1984: U dnt have to complain sweetie,do u kw hw many christian copers dat were killed in North?I expected u NOT to complain bc u were only harassed nt killed,hw I wish dat my BEST frd CHINWE who ws killed by an unknw in Zamfara state ws harassed,pls keep praying dan complaining,I prefer everyone t serve in his/her state bc am tired of reading such stories,pls bear wit Us,we are just being careful
Mind you, I am from the southwestern part of the country... Corps members are not to be paid this way, we left our dear homes to serve this state.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Chynx(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Coldfeet: So what you my Odua brother is saying is that if a northerner bombs a place in the East and the Easterners stage an uprising against them you in the south west will take a reprise on the Easterners in South west? Unto affiliate things abi? It is well! Please use your brain.
My dear you are being very reasonable. His kind will simply yap and stir up trouble; only to disappear when its showtime...which no one should pray for.
Imagine his level of reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by OgologoDimkpa: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
----

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by OgologoDimkpa: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
oluamid:

Please don't fight on behalf of anybody. Let the "yoruba christians" fight their own wars.

Meanwhile lemme just chip this in,

In the Southwest you don't have Muslim families or Chistians families, most families are a mixture of both. Don't be surprised if in a nuclear family the father is a muslim, the mother is a christian and the children are a mixture of both. This is the reason no Yoruba will fight another Yoruba because of religion since it will mean that you are taking arms against your own family.

Let me also remind you that people don't vote along religious lines, they vote mainly cos of candidate's popularity and perceived ability.

There is no Christian or Muslim Yoruba, there's only Yoruba and they, can never be divided along religious lines.... so stop trying.
Keep living in denials. Gone are those days afterall Aregbesola of Osun state have succeeded in dividing you people and
the Christians among you people have waken up to reality.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by aminaeke: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
you are asking your muslim brodas and sisters to come back to the north? north is the worst now, if am in their shoes i better remain in the east and south south and stomach the harrasment and arrest than be bombed in the north cos is not save over there.

Azboy34: Christians nd igbo in general can criticise even with der last breath. My muslim brodas nd sister pls kindly leave Abia or any eastern state.. u are uttmost welcome here in south west nd northern Nigeria. May Allah guide nd protect u all(amin suma amin)!Ma salam!

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by diresimdi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
There is no sure way of knowing at a glance who is an innocent muslim. It is unfortunate that bokoharam has been linked to muslims in Nigeria,which is the reason why you were probably searched or interrogated. Before one swallows all you have said line,hook and sinker, its imperative for you to explain what you mean by harrassment: is it that you were stopped and searched? Or were you inhumanly treated? Dont just whip up sentiment by claiming to have been harrassed. It is better to search any muslim seen around Abia than to allow you people waste innocent lives here by freely detonating your bombs. No one knows how the muslim-bomb-carrier looks like,its not written on the forehead. You better endure security scrutiny in the South East here or carry your service to the north where you will freely throw your bombs without being searched.Nonesense!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Chynx(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Azboy34: Enough bro! i would want 2 exchange any abusive words with any igbos.. i am here 4 peace regardless our religion or tribe..Shalom!
Noted.
Peace is one thing we are ready to embrace at anytime...so long as it is genuine.
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Azboy34(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
[quote
author=Coldfeet] So what you my Odua brother is saying is that if a
northerner bombs a place in the East and the Easterners stage an
uprising against them you in the south west will take a reprise on the
Easterners in South west? Unto affiliate things abi? It is well! Please
use your brain.[/quote] Sister, i never meant wat i wrote earlier. i just pray dis menace killn stop one day! i am not happy with d situatn of things in 9ja..Osu mi o
Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Galadimabawa: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg pack well, ur own is small go to north and see how They are killing xtain corp member, Just thank ur God that those pple are not heartless like hausa northeners

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Chynx(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
abdulaz: All brothers and sisters binded by the Iman should be vigilant, protect yourself and the faith. Allah has commanded your actions this day and hereafter .

What is this one saying? Nobody is a threat to you my dear. Rather, you are threats to yourselves cos you always stir up the trouble that surely turns around to haunt you!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by oluamid(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Keep living in denials. Gone are those days afterall Aregbesola of Osun state have succeeded in dividing you people and
the Christians among you people waken up to reality.

Well, maybe because you haven't experienced it, you can't know what I'm talking about. I'm pretty sure your family is wholly made up of one particular religion, which is not a bad thing in itself just that it might tamper with your perspective.

No one is living in denials.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by fydence: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Azboy34: Dan' Allah gafara...baa teso Mogana!!!! see u i am a yoruba guy 4rm Ondo state 2 be precised. u av failed.. i bet it with u igbos in southwest too will run 40 mile cus itz a movie u will never stop watchn if u tryn anything with d Northerners ova der.. Awon a se oshi ma mo dede!
sorry I even gave u too much respect...u sound lyk one of those classic born slaves of the almajiris... Ur condition is even worse...pls set off a bomb in the east ..and letz see who runs 40miles...

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Corps Members Harassed In Abia State Over Bokoharam Issues by Chynx(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
diresimdi: There is no sure way of knowing at a glance who is an innocent muslim. It is unfortunate that bokoharam has been linked to muslims in Nigeria,which is the reason why you were probably searched or interrogated. Before one swallows all you have said line,hook and sinker, its imperative for you to explain what you mean by harrassment: is it that you were stopped and searched? Or were you inhumanly treated? Dont just whip up sentiment by claiming to have been harrassed. It is better to search any muslim seen around Abia than to allow you people waste innocent lives here by freely detonating your bombs. No one knows how the muslim-bomb-carrier looks like,its not written on the forehead. You better endure security scrutiny in the South East here or carry your service to the north where you will freely throw your bombs without being searched.Nonesense!

Its as simple as that. Nobody wants to be taken unawares. ..only to be televised in pieces later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing / How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.