Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. (32558 Views)

Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / Agro-processing Machineries: Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth. / Making Millions From Sesame Seed Value Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Processing operations in Nigeria can be
described at 5 levels of capacity. The common
terms used to describe these capacity levels are
household (or cottage), micro, small, medium
and large.

Household level processing typically does not
employ any outside labour. The household
consumes virtually all of the processed products
and sells a small amount to raise income for
additional household needs. At present, most
Nigerian processors fall within this category.

At the micro processing capacity the employment
of one or two units of labour may take place while processing a variety of cassava products.

This enterprise typically uses batch processing.
Batch processing may take four hours per day
and this would be sufficient for the owner/
operator. Nigeria has a few cassava processors in
this category of operation.

The small and medium processing operations
typically employ three to ten workers and are very
sparse at present. Large scale cassava processing
is virtually non-existent in Nigeria. Large-scale
operations are defined as enterprises employing
10-30 or more labourers.
Large-scale operations would also have the capacity for large tonnage processing with wider marketing opportunities.

Looking at the agro-processing industrial segment in the country,there is still vast opportunities to be explore in the agric processing sector.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Xenyth(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
We are very happy to introduce Zenith Agro-Processing, Nigeria.
We are into production of high quality Garri that was produced under a very highly hygienic environment. We have well packaged Garri in various sizes ranging from 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg.
Our Garri is free of Cyanide which happen's to be toxic to our system.
Likewise its free of Aflactoxin which is highly dangerous to human health which can cause Cancer in Human being. Research has shown that any Garri that is not well cover nd store will lead to the Garri absorbing Aflatoxin from the atmosphere.
We are looking for serious buyers and distributors all over the country.
Call: 08060989106. 07051904313.
zen4prof@yahoo.com
220E8099
Add me on bbm nd Whatsapp.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
In a country with large expanse of.farmlands,abundance cheap labour,experienced agric experts and we spent billions of naira on importation of processed food everyday on food.products such as tomato paste,flakes,wines et.c meaning that there is problem of food shortage which need to be solve to.become a food.exporting country and tread the course of prosperity not only for the population but also.for the ever-willing agro-preneurs.
Adding value to agro-commodities is the long term solution for all these challenges and also the gateway to creating wealth and making millions.
Start adding value Now.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Start small and Grow Big !
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Without a good management team,your
organization is.bound to fail so therefore
choose your team wisely.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Good morning people.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Feasibility is very important,it is a thin line between failure and success in agro-processing business.
Employ the services of experience people and enterprises for feasibility study and business plan.

Entreprise that will write business plan for you must have experience in the industry you are venturing in.

Find out more below:
nairaland.com/1790823/feasibilty-study-gari-starch-production
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Xenyth: We are very happy to introduce Zenith Agro-Processing, Nigeria.
We are into production of high quality Garri that was produced under a very highly hygienic environment. We have well packaged Garri in various sizes ranging from 1kg, 2kg, 5kg and 10kg.
Our Garri is free of Cyanide which happen's to be toxic to our system.
Likewise its free of Aflactoxin which is highly dangerous to human health which can cause Cancer in Human being. Research has shown that any Garri that is not well cover nd store will lead to the Garri absorbing Aflatoxin from the atmosphere.
We are looking for serious buyers and distributors all over the country.
Call: 08060989106. 07051904313.
zen4prof@yahoo.com
220E8099
Add me on bbm nd Whatsapp.
Good one.
Where is you factory located? and what are the prices for the 1kg,2kg,5kg and 10kg respectively.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
It is absolutely easy to make millions but with good teams,committment and hardwork,the way to the realms of millions is assured.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Just in case you are already thinking of leaving
the country in search of a greener pasture
elsewhere, I want you to get that thought away
from your mind right now because it is just about
to get better. You have come to the right place,
and I will prove it to you in few minutes from
now that you can make it with ease right here in
Nigeria.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by christian11(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Man, u are a genius!!!!!..... ............
konfam!!!!!!!!!
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by boluwajokosegun: 3:34am On Sep 08, 2014
for drying raw agriculture produce the machine
that can dry 4 to 5 tons using charcoal of just
N200, it does not use direct heat ...N360k
it can dry vegetables, tubers, Plantain, fish,
chicken, Grasscuter, maize, etc
Call Gbenga: 08136650972
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Xenyth(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks for the question.
We are located in Ibadan.
For 1kg we give it out for 150naira, 2kg for 290naira. 5kg for 700naira while the 10kg is 1350naira only. Note gud discount is available for distributors and bulk buyers.
Lesgupnigeria:
Good one.
Where is you factory located? and what are the prices for the 1kg,2kg,5kg and 10kg respectively.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2014
boluwajokosegun: for drying raw agriculture produce the machine
that can dry 4 to 5 tons using charcoal of just
N200, it does not use direct heat ...N360k
it can dry vegetables, tubers, Plantain, fish,
chicken, Grasscuter, maize, etc
Call Gbenga: 08136650972
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )

Nice One.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2014
There is no time to sit down and let opportunities pass us by.
The numerous opportunities in agribusiness is what you need to kickstart your wealth empire.

You will thank me for that later in the future.
Check my articles you know more.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2014
If you do not start adding value to these products you might end up losing lots of money in agribusiness, Start adding value and making much more by processing your commodities.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by christian11(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good post, good research and hard work, however I noticed some problems in the estimates. You didn't add other monthly costs like NEPA bills, money for buying diesel during power failure, paying of staff, packaging of processed products, secondly, you should also consider that they may be times in a year in which the processing machines may break down and need repair, in times like that, money may also be lost on repairs/maintenance, NEPA bills and staff (unless you pay them daily). Just my own little observation, overall, the opportunity is great!!!!!, I'm looking forward to investing in this. Thank u so much.

1 Like

Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
christian11: Good post, good research and hard work, however I noticed some problems in the estimates. You didn't add other monthly costs like NEPA bills, money for buying diesel during power failure, paying of staff, packaging of processed products, secondly, you should also consider that they may be times in a year in which the processing machines may break down and need repair, in times like that, money may also be lost on repairs/maintenance, NEPA bills and staff (unless you pay them daily). Just my own little observation, overall, the opportunity is great!!!!!, I'm looking forward to investing in this. Thank u so much.
Thank you for the observation.
The labour cost was actually inserted into the tail end of the addition of cost of production on the small scale analysis.
Whether you are going to incur other expenses depend on the location the factory is to be situated.
The maintenance also depend on where you source the machineries from.
If its imported,you should be expecting huge maintanance but if its the locally fabricated machines,you might need little or no maintenance cost.
Appreciate your observations.Thanks
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
There are two things to life
1.its either you lose out of life or
2.you win out of.life.
The thin line between the two is OPPORTUNITY CREATING.

If you dont have opportunity of accessing millions in starting your dream business,create one for yourself.

If you have the opportunity,hold on to.it and nurture it.

In a nutshell,there are opportunities with you.
Take the opportunities agribusiness presents and change the world.

Do Agric......Create wealth.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Continuous learning is the stepping stone to your business growth. Learn new things everyday and you can be assured of success in your agribusiness.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2014
For your garri processing equipment,cassava flour and consultancy services on managing and increasing your sales;all at an affordable rate.contact 08164628081, or 08092034147 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by concisebizgroup(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lesgupnigeria: For your garri processing equipment,cassava flour and consultancy services on managing and increasing your sales;all at an affordable rate.contact 08164628081, or 08092034147 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
pls talk more in plantain processing i am interested
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2014
concisebizgroup: pls talk more in plantain processing i am interested
Call me on 08164628081 or email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com to get more info
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result is the highest order of stupidity.
Be unique and different to make the best out of your business today.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Good morning people
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Making processing can be the most profitable aspect and the part that need good management skills and organisation.
Get professional advice before you start that agro-processing business.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by graciousamy: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2014
good work you are doing here @ legsupnigeria. but please i have the following questions to ask. one, where can one get material to package this products i.e like shrink wraps or sachet bags to package the products. secondly, how does one go about getting the machines, is there an alternative cos most of this machines are very much on the high side for starters in life.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2014
graciousamy: good work you are doing here @ legsupnigeria. but please i have the following questions to ask. one, where can one get material to package this products i.e like shrink wraps or sachet bags to package the products. secondly, how does one go about getting the machines, is there an alternative cos most of this machines are very much on the high side for starters in life.
Thank you.
You can call me.on 08164628081 to discuss and talk better.
Thanks.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2014
graciousamy: good work you are doing here @ legsupnigeria. but please i have the following questions to ask. one, where can one get material to package this products i.e like shrink wraps or sachet bags to package the products. secondly, how does one go about getting the machines, is there an alternative cos most of this machines are very much on the high side for starters in life.
Thank you.
Let me begin by asking some few questions.
1.What commodity are you processing and want to package.
2.Where is the proposed processing plant is to be located?
There are alternatives but i need to know more info about what you actually havr in mind to process before i can give you a professional advise
You can call or connect with me on whatsapp 08164628081
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
I believe Nigerians need to move towards processing of agro-commodities to make more money in agribusiness.
Re: Processing Of AgroProducts:Your FastLane To Making Millions And Wealth. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
I believe Nigerians and agropreneurs need to move towards processing of agro-commodities to make more money in agribusiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We’ve Been Choked, Poultry Industry Nears Total Collapse, Farmers Cry Out / Hidden Profit In Egusi (melon) Business / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.