Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1736 Views)

For The Shy Guys / How Do I STOP Being That Shy Guy? / How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Aniroly(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sorry oo, i'll read later but i need a link to download "doropussy" by mavin boss don jazzy
Re: . by Aniroly(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you view this topic without commenting thunder go blow ya eye

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aniroly: If you view this topic without commenting thunder go blow ya eye
lol bro, no be small thunder go blow the person eye.
Re: . by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re.tards everywhere
Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by barackodam: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ffg
Re: . by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Aniroly(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
1: if you are not going to bleep that gal better tell me to unfollow you now
2:if This story is much about your life and not your escapade and sexcapede better move it to diary instead of sexuality and romance now oo mbok before me and you go wear one leg OF trouser..grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aniroly: 1: if you are not going to bleep that gal better tell me to unfollow you now
2:if This story is much about your life and not your escapade and sexcapede better move it to diary instead of sexuality and romance now oo mbok before me and you go wear one leg OF trouser..grin
abeg bro calm down! Lol. E neva reach lyk dat nah. Nah small small
Re: . by Aniroly(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
ol if you want this thread to be lively then you have to make you post long and interesting, then come back and see followersshocked
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: . by Blessedwhite(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmm . Family love ehm. Carry on bumper to bumper
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Blessedwhite: Hmmm . Family love ehm. Carry on bumper to bumper
lol...
Re: . by Aniroly(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2014
**Yawns**
Re: . by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=Kasynpaulsyn1997] ...Continued...

Her eyes were damn crippling i couldn't withstand it, the level of development that her body had gone through got me shivering!
She smiled at me and i shakingly smiled back!
I was with my mum when she suprisingly walked into our sitting room,so we all chatted and laughed together(my mum telling us stories how we used to play and always fight when we were kids) after spending few hours she said she had to leave that she will be staying with their relatives with whom she came back with because its only her and even if their apartment wasn't dusty she would not have agreed to stay there. So i dressed up immediately and saw her off,as we were walking together there was great silence that you yourself if you were in the sitting room when we were chatting with my mum would not believe such silence will go on till we reached a place where she climbed a bike and we waved hands.
I was shy all through not knowing what to say to her. [/quote oboy your story the make me cry.

Idiot.]
Re: . by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: *TO BE PRECISE*
Her family finally arrived and she moved in,but me(mr.shyguy) was dying in silence.......letting her know how i feel for her was a huge task. And like play like play christmas holidays was running out and it was not long and their parents went back to lagos leaving them(she and her siblings) behind for few more days so as to enjoy the town a little more......
Before she went back to lagos that was on january 2013 she called me 'kasyn' can you kiss me,i just want you to kiss me before i travel back to lagos?! Wow,i tried but could not. The discipline instilled in me by my parents held me back coupled with shyism or call it shyness i thought maybe kissing her may result to other things like.....you know now? And how would my dad feel if he finds out about it?
She said since i don't want to give her a kiss that i should hug her,i hugged her firmly and she rested her head on my shoulder for sometime and after that she told me that what she has refused to give to many teenage boys that have been pressuring her,that i decline! She and i actually knew why i declined.
To be sincere i really wanted to have sex with her because no guy would have resisted such body,damn cute! Am the last child of my parents and she also the last child of her,we were also born the same year. She went back to lagos with the promise to keep herself for me but to be sincere once again i really want her right about now, to kiss her,hug her and just admire her!
I know she was never a bad girl by offering me to kiss her,she just expressed how she feels for me by giving me a chance to thread where other guys are placed on an 'embargo'!
IF you were me would you have had sex with her(damn young,irresistable and cute)?
this is the most uninteresting story on nairaland.
Re: . by DocAdray(f): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: . by Kokolett(f): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2014
Kids. Innocent and all smiley
Re: . by kingofpool: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
f

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls This Selfish? My Story! / Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? / Give This PIX A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.