Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? (3915 Views)

She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards / Going On A Date!!!why Do Some Girls Act Like This? / She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by Iamoilprince(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Something went wrong. Myb ur kini is small n didn't hit d G spot, or she wasn't satisfied wit ur financial status or even physical appearance
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by sexylogan(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Yooguyz:

i enjoyed it and am sure she did to... I mean, the expression on the face was pure lust. We went 3 rounds.
As for her using me, i don't think thats possible cos i was the one who asked her out and not the other way round.

Maybe she just wanted a one night stand
Shaaaarp babe.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by xtervaganza(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2014
chamboy: Am very sure she's a yoruba girl, na dem stupid. Like dis
you, my friend just won a prestigious award

Fool of the day

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2014
i cmment ma reserve
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by chamboy(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2014
xtervaganza: you, my friend just won a prestigious award

Fool of the day
as old as u r, u no wan get sense u berrra go pick ur kids in skool....MUMU
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by xtervaganza(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2014
chamboy: as old as u r, u no wan get sense u berrra go pick ur kids in skool....MUMU
I'll go pick them

Don't worry about that.

And you, were yu dropped as a baby?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by Neldrizzy(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2014
OP she don carry ur star go... You need TB Joshua
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by Iamoilprince(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2014
U didn't give her TRIPS jhoooor
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by great289(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2014
at op oburu na ngi na nwata nwanyi ahu mere mmeko nwoke na nwanyi, ya enwute na gi n'ihi na otutu umu nwanyi ugbua na -abu zi ha na nwoke mekoritasia ha hu nwoke ahu ona ehi fa oyi( dika ogaghi ahu zi nwoke ahu n'anya dika osi nwe hu ya n'anya mbu). . ...
If u had sex with her dnt worry cos some girls are fond of hating guys after they ve sex with d guy. . .
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by Yooguyz: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are welcome. I am VERY happy I could help. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Wishing you the sweetest of dreams tonight. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

thanks smiley wink
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by tonididdy(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Yooguyz:

that's the problem. For the past 3 days i couldn't sleep properly because of her. I wish it was as easy as you said it.
op is this your first puck ever?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by tonididdy(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Yooguyz:

that's the problem. For the past 3 days i couldn't sleep properly because of her. I wish it was as easy as you said it.
op is this your first puck ever? or do u have problems sexually?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by ahmedonia4real(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Is that how u always fv.ck carelessly? Now u've been used and dumped. U need to see MFM deliverance pastors and complain ur ish to them ASAP.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by laivwire(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op, It's called 'chop and clean mouth'. Move on Ogbeni
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by pesty100(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yooguyz: I meet this beautiful girl recently, we exchanged numbers and called it a day. I called her the next day, took her out on a date, it was fun we talked for hours and she was into me. I called her to my place the next day * i was actually joking, since i didn't think she would want to hookup with me at the first date*. To my shock she came. She was like a dynamite waiting to explode i have never seen someone that wild before. After that day (on monday) she didn't pick any of my calls, didn't respond to my texts. I tried calling with another number, but as soon as she hears my voice, she hangs up.

Now am confused! Is there anything i did wrong?
buyer's remorse
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by Yooguyz: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by ayorwizz(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: She wants more nii..mayb u no satisfy am wella
*removes toothpick from mouth*
More of wot ojare?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by ayorwizz(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bro, ur display of foolishness no be here o
All I can say is WAO!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by chamboy(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2014
ayorwizz:
Bro, ur display of foolishness no be here o
All I can say is WAO!
na u stupid pass, at ur age u come here to troll
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by ayorwizz(m): 1:42am On Jul 12, 2014
chamboy: na u stupid pass, at ur age u come here to troll
Am not sure if I shld reply dis....I guess not.
Lyk I said, ur level of stu..pid..ity no be here o
Thumbs up
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by chamboy(m): 2:04am On Jul 12, 2014
ayorwizz:
Am not sure if I shld reply dis....I guess not.
Lyk I said, ur level of stu..pid..ity no be here o
Thumbs up
old junk Goto bed
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yooguyz:

very much old enough to be responsible.
OK!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by lilzeel(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
chamboy: old junk Goto bed
. Weldone sir I believe you get sense sha or the weed wey you smoke dey affect your reasoning coz no normal thinking human being go vomit this kind poo, what has tribe got to do with this? Negativity plus stupidity kills faster than illiteracy man go cool off the weed and come make a good comment.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? by dammytosh: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
SHe used you for ritual

Your own don done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Stop Men & Women From Cheating Revealed ( Photos ) / Happy Birthday PINCEPRINZ / Escapades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.